Seat Zero ( FoodWars x Male R...

By YuenLoonX

[ Completed ] Y/N L/N, The Seat Zero of Totsuki Academy. The Chef that stands even above The Council of Ten. More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
꧂༒ B I O ༒꧁
Φ Prologue Φ
Φ Chapter 1 一 Φ
Φ Chapter 2 二 Φ
Φ Chapter 3 三 Φ
Φ Chapter 4 四 Φ
Φ Chapter 5 五 Φ
Φ Chapter 6 六 Φ
Φ Chapter 7 七 Φ
Φ Chapter 8 八 Φ
Φ Chapter 9 九 Φ
Π Chapter 10 十 Π
Π Chapter 11 十一 Π
Π Chapter 12 十二 Π
Π Chapter 13 十三 Π
Π Chapter 14 十四 Π
ΠΔ Chapter 15 十五 ΠΔ
ΠΔ Chapter 16 十六 ΠΔ
Δ Chapter 17 十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 18 十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 19 十九 Δ
Δ Chapter 20 二十 Δ
Δ Chapter 22 二十二 Δ
Δ Chapter 23 二十三 Δ
Δ Chapter 24 二十四 Δ
Δ Chapter 25 二十五 Δ
Δ Chapter 26 二十六 Δ
Δ Chapter 27 二十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 28 二十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 29 二十九 Δ
|Φ| Chapter 30 三十 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 31 三十一 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32 三十二 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32.5 三十二.五 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 33 三十三 |Φ|
|Π| Chapter 34 三十四 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 35 三十五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 36 三十六 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 37 三十七 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 38 三十八 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39 三十九 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39.5 三十九.五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 40 四十 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 41 四十一 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 42 四十二 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 43 四十三 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 44 四十四 |Π|
Φ Epilogue Φ
| Author's Note |
ANNOUNCEMENT
✨🏐 NEW BOOK 🏐✨
🎃 Halloween Special 2021 🎃
🎀🎄Christmas Special 2021🎄🎀
✨🎇 New Year Special 2022 🎇✨
⚠️ S.M.U.T ⚠️
Beach Chapter
✨ NOTICE ✨

Δ Chapter 21 二十一 Δ

4K 128 188
By YuenLoonX

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

~ Totsuki Culinary Academy | 9:36 AM

3rd Person P.O.V

The next day came by smoothly as all 3 areas were busy. The Main Street Area had countless people roaming around, The Central Area also had alot of people, But most of them were lined up for Restaurant Kuga. The Uptown Area had a lot of people, But compared to the previous ones, It had the least number of customers.

Y/N P.O.V

'Damn, The head counts are just increasing, There's even more people today.. It's not even supposed to be busy hour yet! Am I that popular? Damn!' You said in your thoughts while plating the Releves.

Hiro: "Chef Y/N, The Lamb Jus is done.. Please check.."

Y/N: "Approved.. Hiro, Start the Roti!"

Hiro: "Crap, I don't know the recipe!"

Y/N: "I'll walk you through it!"

Hiro: "... Yes!"

Y/N: "Finely slice the mushrooms, cut the shallots in half and leave the root on top to prevent them from falling.. Mince the chives... After that, fry the chicken in a large frying pan just until it starts to color then add in the shallots and cook them over medium heat until they're deep golden in color.. Did you get that?"

Hiro: "Got it!"

Y/N: "You have 30 minutes.." You said before you finished the last of the Releves course.

Seiji: "Chef Y/N! Tables 3, 8, 10, 11, and 12 have finished their Sorbet courses.."

Y/N: "Seiji and Mayu, Handle it.."

Seiji | Mayu: "Got it!" ~ "Right.."

The rest of the day went on like this but was so much more busier. One after the other, More guests arrived even some of your parents' business partners.

???: "The food here is divine, I could eat these for the rest of my life..."

??: "Yeah, It's true gourmet food, It's no wonder why this booth is the talk of the town.."

~ Timeskip • Night | 7:35 PM ~

3rd Person P.O.V

Ryuu: "Welcome to the Seat Zero's booth, Please follow me so I can direct you guys to your table.."

Isshiki: "Thank you.. Let's go everyone.." He said as the whole Polar Star Dormitory members even Fumio-san was present along with Alice, Kurokiba, Hayama, Takumi, Isami and Ikumi.

Soma: "What's with this place?! The outside looks like a huge castle!"

Tadokoro: "Y/N-senpai is cooking at a place like this.. It makes me so nervous.."

Isshiki: "Well, Enjoy it while it lasts, This'll be a once in a lifetime experience.."

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Alice: "Why can't our booth be like this, Oh Ryo-kun do something about it!"

Kurokiba: "Uhh.."

Hayama: "Oi Nakiri, Our booth is on the Main Street Area, It's literally tents!" He exclaimed as she pouted.

Ryuu: "Here we are.." He said before opening the double doors and revealing the dining hall.

Soma: "Wow, Amazing.."

Takumi: "It's like a Royal Castle.. But in a booth? Eh, Can we still even call this a booth?!"

Fumio: "Behave you brats, This is a very elegant place.. It would do everyone well if you don't do anything that can disturb this atmosphere." She said before sitting down on a chair infront of their table and almost immediately the appetizers were placed infront of them.

'What the- That was fast..' Soma said in his thoughts before taking a bite as the others did too, And instantly they all had foodgasms.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: "Hiro, Can you handle things here? I'm gonna check out the situation out there.."

Hiro: "Yes!" He replied before you nodded and made your way towards the dining hall.

~ Timeskip • Dining Hall ~

As you reached the location you were going to, You finally heard the noises made by those who were dining, Talking, Clattering, Murmuring and... Moaning.

'It's impossible to get used to hearing people moan after eating the food..' You said in your thoughts before going through the hall and entering the dining area.

Y/N: "Kōda, Any updates?"

Kōda: "Yes, The guests are enjoying everything like usual, The process is going smoothly.."

Y/N: "Good.." You replied before seeing a group of familiar faces who were happily chatting with each other.

"Hmm.." You hummed before walking towards their direction.

Y/N: "Enjoying the food, Fumio-san?" You said out of nowhere before everyone looks at you in surprise.

Fumio: "Y/N! The food it superb.. The service is so fast that I can't even find any flaws.. It's no wonder why this is the Top booth.. Goodwork brat.."

Y/N: "Thanks Fumio-san.."

Isshiki: "Yeah, I must say Y/N, I agree with Fumio-san the food is superb, You can even call it divine!"

Alice: "Eh eh, Y/N-san, What exactly are we eating right now? I haven't eaten anything like this before.." She said as everyone else nodded.

Y/N: "That's only the hors d'œuvre for the whole course, Its Foie gras, I'll tell you how to make it after the festival if you guys want.. But for now enjoy-"

Kurokiba: "I can make it bette-" He cut himself off as everyone except you narrowed their eyes towards him.

"Nevermind.."

Soma: "Heh, Y/N-senpai, What's next after this?"

Y/N: "The Potage course.."

Soma: "Amazing! What's a Potage course like?"

Y/N: "It's soup.. You know what! Just finish it so the waiters can serve the next dish.."

Takumi: "How many courses are there in total?"

Y/N: "It's a Fusion 17 course-meal that consists of mainly French, Japanese and Italian.."

Takumi: "Italian?.." He asked as you nodded in confirmation.

Y/N: "Alright, Enough questions for now.. I'll head back to the kitchen to see how things are going.. Enjoy the rest of the night, you guys... Oh! And Soma.."

Soma: "Hmm?"

Y/N: "Don't lose to Kuga.." You said after smirking and before walking away.

~ Timeskip • Kitchen ~

'Hmm.. Should I do it? I mean.. He has skill.. He'll be a great asset for Totsuki.. He can keep up with me, But not all the way.. It's still impressive.. I don't know.. But what if he doesn't want to..' You said in your thoughts while watching Hiro cook through the door.

Y/N: "Hmm.. I don't know.. I'll ask him later.."

Kōda: "Ask who, later?"

Y/N: "Oh uh.. Hiro.."

Kōda: "What about him?"

Y/N: "You know how he wants to be a chef, right?"

Kōda: "Yeah?" He answered before watching Hiro through the door aswell.

Y/N: "I was thinking of making his dreams come true.." You said before Kōda perks up in curiosity.

Kōda: "How are you gonna do that?"

Y/N: "Enroll him into the Academy as a Transfer student.." You replied making him go wide-eyed.

Kōda: "Are you kidding? He'd love that!" He yelled.

Y/N: "Keep it down.. I'm still not sure if he's ready for the pressure though.."

Kōda: "I have a suggestion.. If you don't mind."

Y/N: "Sure, I'll consider it.."

Kōda: "What if.. You make him the Head Chef for the booth? I mean-"

Y/N: "Hmm.. That depends.. If we somehow get a higher count with sales today, Then maybe I can do that.."

Kōda: "That sounds good.. But if not?"

Y/N: "Then we can kiss that suggestion goodbye.."

Kōda: "Okay, Well what are you gonna do now?"

Y/N: "Stand here for 30 minutes while watching him, After that I'll go in and help him.. I just want to see how he works in a kitchen without me.."

Kōda: "Does he know all the recipes?"

Y/N: "He should.. We've been cooking since yesterday.."

Kōda: "I hope it works out.."

Y/N: "Kōda.. What about you and everyone else? What are your plans for the future? Surely, You're not gonna be a waiter forever.."

Kōda: "Oh, We've talked about it alot of times.. We want to have our own restaurant, and have us as the staff team.."

Y/N: "Is that so?..." You asked before he nodded in agreement.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck on that dream.."

Kōda: "Thank you.."

Y/N: "You're welcome.. Now back to work.."

Kōda: "Right.." He said before entering the kitchen and telling Hiro the required dishes.

~ Timeskip • Around 30 minutes later ~

You finally decided to enter the kitchen, Only to be greeted by a focused Hiro, As he was plating the Releves course.

Hiro: "...."

'That focus will be the reason why he'll be above most students.. How scary.. But..' You said in your thoughts before he noticed you were watching him.

Hiro: "O-oh, Uuhmm, Y-y/N-senpai, I- i hope you don't mind if I-i d-di-did the plating.. Since-"

'And that stuttering is gonna be a huge problem..'

Y/N: "It's good.. The plating looks exactly the same except you added too much Polenta.. But it's fine.."

Hiro: "Y-y-yes.."

Y/N: "Hiro we'll need to have a very serious talk after we close up."

'Crap! It's because I messed up the Releves!' Hiro said in his thoughts while sweating buckets.

Hiro: "O-oka-.. Y-yes.."

Y/N: "Okay, Now let's speed through this, shall we?"

Hiro: "Y-Yes!"

~ Timeskip • Closing time ~

You and the others were dressed in your casual wear while counting the number of sales you've earned.

Y/N: "2493... 2494... 2495.. That's the count for the pine tickets.. It had increased.. If we were to convert this to yen.. That'd be around... ¥24,950,000 all in all.." You announced as everyone was celebrating in victory.

"Hayato, The bamboo tickets, How many?"

Hayato: "I counted 1773.."

Y/N: "Good, That's ¥1,773,000... So In total.. That would be... ¥26,723,000.."

Rin: "Alright! 18 million yesterday and almost 26 million today! That's alot of money!" She yelled as everyone cheered except you who just smiled at their antics.

Seiji: "Never in my life have I expected this to happen.."

Y/N: "Alright, Since we got a higher sales count today, You guys can take 10 pine tickets each.. Spend them wisely..." They then cheered louder again

"Remember, Go wherever you guys wanna go, Just be back by-" You were cut off by Ryuu.

Ryuu: "-Midnight? Yes, We remember." He continued as everyone chuckled.

Y/N: "Good, Then now off you go..." You said as everyone went out, Atleast you thought everyone did.

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai...?"

Y/N: "Hmm? Shouldn't you go with them?"

Hiro: "Yeah.. Well.. You said you needed to talk?"

Y/N: "Uh?.. Oh! Yeah! About that... Hiro, Remember when you said, You wanted to be a chef?" You asked piquing his interest as he tilted his head.

Hiro: "Yes.."

Y/N: "I'll get straight to the point, What if.. I enrolled you into Totsuki Culinary Academy? Would you like that?" You asked as his eyes widened and joy was immediately written all over his face.

Hiro: "Of course! I would like that.. So much!" He exclaimed as a smile formed on your face.

Y/N: "Good.. But, on one condition.."

Hiro: "Eh? What is it, Y/N-senpai..?"

Y/N: "Take over the kitchen for the rest of the festival.. Without fail, You will maintain the sales streak until the end of the week, If you can't do that, Then I won't waste my time enrolling someone who can't handle something like this.. So.. Are you up for the task?... Or are you gonna cower out like a wimp?" You asked as a shadow cast over his eyes and a long silence followed after.

Y/N: "Well?.."

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai... I-... I.. I'll accept!" He said as he looked up at you with pure determination on his face, making you smirk.

Y/N: "Heh, Goodwork.. As of now... I will allow you in using the title of Head Chef for my booth.. Should you fail in coping with the conditions, Then you can just forget all about this whole conversation, Got it?"

Hiro: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Good now go catch up with the others, I'm gonna do something real quickly.."

Hiro: "O-okay.." He replied before running off to the others.

~ Timeskip • Uptown Area ~

You were currently walking down the streets of the Uptown Area, Taking in the view of the rich people also walking around enjoying their night, Then you see some of your staff team also doing the same, Walking around and enjoying their nights.

'They look happy..' Your thoughts were then interrupted by a familiar cheery feminine voice.

???: "Y/N hey! What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you.. be at your booth?!"

Y/N: "Rindo-senpai.. We just closed for the night, We don't need anymore tickets for today..." You said as she finished stuffing her mouth.

Rindo: "Heh?! Really?! I was just about to go there too! How disappointing.."

Y/N: "Well Yeah.. You can go tomorrow, But I won't be there.."

Rindo: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Uhm.. I've assigned someone else to handle the course, They can handle it.."

Rindo: "Eh?! Does that mean you're free from the rest of the week?!"

Y/N: "Hmm... Yes, I think so.. Why?"

Rindo: "HAH! Perfect! You should come with me tomorrow, We'll be eating lots of food!"

Y/N: "Eating?... Yeah that's impossible, No way.. I'm gonna pass.."

Rindo: "Great! I'll come get you first thing in the morning!"

Y/N: "But I don't want to?"

Rindo: "Make sure to bring lots of pine tickets, Okay?"

Y/N: "No.."

Rindo: "Yes! You're top sales! You should have alot of tickets! Especially the pine ones! Hey, Tell me, What's your total?"

Y/N: "I'm not obliged to answer.."

Rindo: "Was it 25 or 26 million? i don't remember.."

Y/N: "WHAT?! How did you-..." You were cut off as she showed you the magazine for today's top sales which had your name ranked ontop with the amount of sales.

"Heh?! Since when?!" You asked confused as Rindo giggled.

Rindo: "I'm not obliged to answer.." She replied making you sigh in annoyance.

'I guess Totsuki has its ways..' You uttered in thought as she laughed.

Rindo: "Alright! See you tomorrow! I'm gonna go eat some more!" She said as you nodded and the both of you walked off to your own directions.

~ Timeskip • Next Day | 7:36 AM ~

The morning sun had appeared, The students were busy preparing their booths before the guests and customers arrive. Meanwhile, You were still in the room you occupied, Reading a book of your choice, without a care as the people below you were busy and chatting, But you couldn't really hear them.

3rd Person P.O.V

Ryuu: "Welcome to the Seat Zero's booth, Please follow me so I can lead you to your-" He was then cut off by a woman with red hair as she entered the building carefreely.

"Um.. Excuse me, Where are you going?"

???: "Oh, Where's Y/N? I came to get him.."

Ryuu: "With all due respect, But what business do you have with him?"

???: "I'm his senpai! We're going out to eat!" She said as Ryuu blinked confused.

Ryuu: "Um.. I think he's in his room.. Upstairs.."

???: "Alright!"

Y/N P.O.V

Right now, You were laying down on your bed, Playing [Game] on your phone, You decided to spend your time leisurely since you had alot to spare... Or so you thought.

A loud banging was heard through your door as you groaned in annoyance of whom could've interrupted your relaxation. You were still wearing your sleepwear as you didn't even bother changing.

Y/N: "What?-" You said after opening your door but cut yourself off to see a familiar redhead.

"Who let you in?! 'Damn it!'.."

Rindo: "Is that how you greet your senpai? How rude!.. Now! Get dressed we have alot of booths to taste test!"

Y/N: "Do I have to though? I mean, You can literally do it yourself, Rindo-senpai.."

Rindo: "Eh, Having company is better! Especially if that person has alot of tickets! Now hurry up or we'll run out of food to buy!"

Y/N: "You mean I'll run out of food to buy, You'll just eat..."

Rindo: "Yeah!" She said as you lazily closed the door and got dressed in your uniform. After that, You reopened the door to see that familiar face still standing there with the same expression as she immediately pulls you by the wrist and drags you out of your booth.

'How troublesome..' You uttered in thought still getting dragged by the arm as the both of you 'walked' down to the Main Street Area.

Y/N: "Rindo-senpai.. I can walk on my own, you know?" Then you yanked your arm from her grasp as she huffed.

Rindo: "Alright, Make sure to keep up then.." She said as she walked and you followed after stuffing your hands in your pockets.

~ Timeskip • Main Street Area ~

Rindo: "Oh my! There's still alot of booths we have to go to!" She said as the both of you reached the place.

Y/N: "It's so packed.. Theres barely any room to breath.."

Rindo: "Heh? Don't be such a baby, It's not that hard to go through."

Y/N: "Easy for you to say! I hate these kinds of places.. They're too lively for me.."

Rindo: "It doesn't matter, okay? Now, Let's go shopping!" She cheered as you brought out some pine tickets.

"You actually brought Pine tickets? I was joking you know?" Then she laughed as you looked at her with a 'really?' look.

Y/N: "Of course I brought Pine tickets, My booth didn't even get any Plum ones, I also got some of the Bamboo kind.."

Rindo: "Alright! Let's use that first!" She said as she hurriedly grabbed them off your hands and ran from booth to booth with you following behind.

Rindo: "OH! What's this?"

???: "Welcome to the Greek Cuisine RS' booth! I'm Ira, I'll be at your service! Is there anything you'd like?" She asked as Rindo nodded.

Rindo: "Yeah! I want one of everything! Y/N, What about you?"

Y/N: "Pass.. 'These dishes look too ordinary..'.."

'Moussaka.. Nah, Boring..'

'Stuffed Eggplant.. Eh, No way..'

'Oh, Souvlaki? Hmm.. I don't know, maybe-..'

Y/N: "Yeah, I'll just have a stick of that Souvlaki-.."

Rindo: "No he also wants one of everything.." She exclaimed as your eye twitched.

Y/N: "No no no, I-"

Rindo: "Come on, Ira-chan, One of everything for the both of us.."

Ira: "Coming right up!... Hey Gharisha, Nadia, Mareek! I have a big order, Two of everything please!"

Gharisha: "What?! Did you say two of everything?"

Nadia: "He did, now get to work!"

Mareek: "Yeah, We don't have anymore time, We have to atleast get into the top ten of sales-" He then cut himself off when he saw you.

"Heh?! What's the Seat Zero doing at our booth?!"

Nadia: "What do you mea-.. Hah?! I don't know.. He's with the Second Seat!-"

Gharisha: "Shut up you two and get cooking! We don't have all day!" He yelled with a smug look on his face as the other two rolled their eyes.

Y/N: "Rindo-senpai, You're eating all of that.. I literally just wanted a freakin' stick! Not the whole menu!.." You argued as she chuckled.

Rindo: "Well well, It doesn't matter you're gonna eat it, You know you can't waste food.."

Y/N: "Then why did you literally buy everything?!"

Rindo: "Two reasons.. One, I haven't seen you eat anything at all, Not even your own food, Two, You have alot of tickets.." Your eyes then twitch at her reason as you tried to argue but eventually just gave up.

~ Timeskip • Around 10 minutes later ~

Ira: "Sorry for the wait! Here you go.." She said as she handed Rindo 2 plastic bags full of takeout food with Rindo handing her a Pine ticket as she cheered.

Rindo: "Alright! Chow time! Take it.." She cheered as she handed you a plastic full of food.

'I don't know about this..' Then you take out a skewer and took a bite out of it and instantly regretted it.

'It's as dry as a desert! Crap..' You uttered in your thoughts as you sweatdropped.

Rindo: "So how is it?"

Y/N: "Terrible.. You'll eat this, If not then I'll throw this garbage away.." You said with a smug look as she raised an eyebrow.

[ A/N: Please don't throw food away, Okay? I'm hungry, Give it to me if you don't want it! Nah jk, But fr doe, don't throw food away! ]

Rindo: "Fine! Your loss.." She said as the both of you continued walking to another booth.

Y/N: "Oh what's this booth now?" You whined as you reached the next one.

???: "Hello good sir and beautiful lady! Welcome to the Thai Cuisine RS! Here, We serve authentic Thai dishes like green curry and all those good stuff, So anything you want?"

Rindo: "Well.. Kai, I want one of everything!" She cheered after reading his name tag.

Kai: "One of everything? Are you sure?" She nodded in reply as he then looked towards you.

Kai: "What about you good si-.." He then cuts himself off as he realized who you were.

"S-s-seat Zero?! What are you doing here?!"

Y/N: "Does it matter? Well anyways, What do you have?"

Kai: "R-right.. Um we have Thai Chicken Satay.."

"Tom Yum soup with Coconut Milk.."

"Thai Green Curry-.."

Y/N: "One Thai Green Curry for me, Please.. Thanks.." You requested as he nodded in agreement.

Kai: "On it.." He said befoe yelling.

"Oi, Kiki, Ariel.. I need one of everything here, And an extra Green Curry, stat!"

Kiki: "Got it!"

Ariel: "Okey! Coming right up-"

"Heh?! It's the Seat Zero!! Why is he here?!"

Kiki: "What are you saying, Shouldn't he be- Huh? You're right, I wonder why.."

Y/N: "How the heck does everyone know me? I literally barely make an appearance.."

Rindo: "Hahaha!~ Everyone watched your flawless win from your recent Foodwar, You literally held it right after the Elections!.."

Y/N: "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that.."

Rindo: "You're so forgetful Y/N!"

Y/N: "Not really, I just don't bother remembering irrelevant stuff.."

Rindo: "Do you remember the name of your opponent?"

Y/N: "Uh.. Y-yes?"

Rindo: "Exactly!.."

Y/N: "Can you atleast remind me? It's literally been months.." You said making her sigh.

Rindo: "... Wasn't it Mimasaka Subaru or something?.."

Y/N: "Oh! That guy who looked like an overgrown monkey with fishlips? I remember him now." You said as she chuckled but was soon interrupted by Kai who handed the both of you your orders and Rindo handed him a Pine ticket and he marvelled at the sight.

Rindo: "Delicious! It tastes amazing!" She exclaimed as the two of you were walking and you took a bite of the curry.

'That's spicy! But the coconut milk toned it down, I'd say it's a good dish... If I was a second-rate cook, But I'm not.. Too bad..' You said as you sneekily covered it up and sneaked it in one of Rindo's bag and surprisingly, She didn't notice making you sigh in relief.

Rindo: "Oh?! What do we have here?! This looks delicious!" She said looking towards a certain booth that actually had some good-looking stuff.

???: "Welcome! We're the Filipino Cuisine RS! Here we serve most of the Filipino delicasies! Ranging from all kinds of Meat to different varieties of Noodles!"

Y/N: "And somehow you're still not ranked in first place?"

Rindo: "Oi Y/N, Don't be rude! Be nice, Idiot!"

????: "Y/N? You mean THE Y/N L/N?! Seat Zero Y/N?! Oh my goodness!"

Y/N: "What's 'The Y/N' supposed to mean?"

????: "Oh uh.. Nothing Y/N-senpai! I'm Josh, I'll be at your service.."

Rindo: "Goood! I want one of everything then!" She said while holding countless plastic bags and was eating aswell.

Y/N: "I'm not carrying that, Rindo-senpai.."

Josh: "Uh.. One of everything? Did I hear that right?"

Y/N: "You heard her right.."

Josh: "R-right.. Would you like anything?
Y/N-senpai?"

Y/N: "What's on the menu?.."

Josh: "Ooo, We have Adobo Fried Rice.."

"We also have Lechon! It's our best seller!"

Y/N: "No thanks, Theres nothing special with Roasted pork.. Next.."

Josh: "Oh uh.. We also have Kare-kare..?"

Y/N: "Hmm? That's new....... I'll have one please.."

Josh: "Right.." He answered before going to the back.

"Hey Russel, Vivian.. I need two orders for Kare-kare.. Ramos, Ryokkou and Matthew, I need one of everything exclude the Kare-kare.."

Everyone: "Got it!"

~ Timeskip • 20 minutes later ~

'Why the heck are they taking this long! We've been standing here for 20 minutes now..' You uttered in thought while an annoyed expression was visible on your face and before Rindo spoke.

Rindo: "Calm down, Y/N, Just wait for a bit.. Here have at this!" She said handing you a skewer from Thai Cuisine RS.

Y/N: "No way, I don't want it.." You said handing it back as Josh interrupted the two of you.

Josh: "I apologize for the wait, Here you go.." He then hands Rindo another plastic bag full of food as he handed you your order. You then take a spoonful of the weird looking stew as you immediately grew confused.

Y/N: "Was this supposed to be bland? I mean theres a hint of the peanut taste but that's all..." You said as Rindo somehow smacks you on the head.

Rindo: "Idiot! You're supposed to eat it with Shrimp paste!"

Y/N: "Oh... So where is it?" You asked as Josh panicked.

Josh: "Oh! Uh.. I forgot! I'll be right back!" He said before leaving and returning as fast as he left.

"Here.." He then hands you a cup of shrimp paste as you took another bite, But this time with the paste.

Rindo: "So? How is it? Delicious right?!"

Y/N: "... No.."

Rindo | Josh: "Eh?!"

Y/N: "I don't see what's interesting in this.. The dish basically just tastes like shrimp paste with the stews' texture to it.." You said as Rindo sighed and handed Josh the Pine ticket and the both of you left.

Rindo: "I never thought you were this picky of an eater, Y/N.. Who knows, I might have to force feed you.." She said with a mischievious smirk.

Y/N: "Not happening Rindo-senpai, Well anyways what's next?"

Rindo: "OH! I haven't been here! Look!" She said pointing to another booth.

Y/N: "Chocolate RS' booth? But it's just chocolate?"

Rindo: "Yeah! I want it!"

Y/N: "Yeah yeah.." You replied as the both of you walked towards it.

???: "Hello! Welcome to the Chocolate RS' Booth! We have the highest quality of chocolates here!"

Rindo: "Yes yes! Give me one of everything!"

???: "What? One of everything? Are you sure?"

Rindo: "Yeah! Y/N, What do you want?" She said before sending a smirk towards you.

Y/N: "Uh.. I.. I'll just have that Icecream then.." You said pointing to their Icecream machine.

???: "R-right!"

Rindo: "Y/N! I told you, Eat moore!" She uttered as you whined.

Y/N: "But I don't want to.. I don't even wanna be here in the first place."

Rindo: "I guess I have no choice..." Then she somehow grabs you and stuffs your mouth with some roasted pork from the Filipino Cuisine RS and skewers from Thai RS and some Stuffed Eggplants from the Greek RS.

Y/N: "No wai- MmmMMm?!" Instantly, You had a mouthful of food and different kinds of flavors started clashing on your tongue and immediately you wanted to gag.

Rindo: "No! Don't throw up, You can't waste food! Hehe~ " She smirks as you hummed in annoyance and just complied by chewing and eventually swalling it all but not before gagging a couple of times.

Y/N: "That was- horrible.. *gags*.. Honestly, Don't do that agai- MmMmMmm!!" She then stuffs your mouth again with the same food, But this time it was twice the amount.

Rindo: "Hahahaha!~ I can do this all day
Y/N, You're mouth is wide open!"

'Stop stuffing crap in my mouth damn it! You're so annoying! Like literally!' You yelled in your thought as she just kept laughing but the both of you were then interrupted by another voice.

???: "U-uhmm.. Excuse me.. Here are your orders.." She said handing Rindo a plastic bag full of their dishes.

???: "U-uh.. Seat Zero sir.. Here's your Ice cream.." She then hands you a cone as you just nodded towards her while chewing slowly. Rindo then hands her a Pine ticket as her face lit up in joy. The two of you began walking away again while eating.

Y/N: "I swear- if you do anything- like that- again.. *gags*"

Rindo: "So what if I did? Heh?"

Y/N: "I'm gonna-.. I think I'm gonna-.."

Rindo: "You're gonna what?"

Y/N: ".. P-puke.."

Rindo: "HEH?! DON'T.. There's no bins around.." She yelled as you managed to keep your puke down.

Y/N: "Okay, I- I think I'm fine for now.." Then you started eating the Ice cream.

Rindo: "What do you think of the Ice cream?" She asked as she was also eating the same thing.

Y/N: "Atleast it tastes like Ice cream, Would've been better if they added a little more milk and sugar.." You replied as she sighed in disappointment.

"So, where to, next?"

Rindo: "Don RS! Look theres a decent line too!"

Y/N: "I am so not waiting in line."

Rindo: "Who said anything about waiting in line? We'll squeeze through like VIP's!"

Y/N: "This is a bad idea.."

Rindo: "No its not! Now come on!" She said dragging you by the arm as you reached the stall.

3rd Person P.O.V

Don RS member: "Welcome! Would you like anything from the menu?"

???: "Hi, Yes, I would like a Luxury don, Please.."

Don RS member: "Sure anything else?"

???: "That would be it.."

Don RS member: "Alright, Here you go..."

???: "Thank you!"

Y/N P.O.V

'Bad idea, Bad idea, Bad idea-' You said in your thoughts while getting dragged to the side of the Don RS' stall.

Ikumi: "Y/N-senpai? Second Seat? What are you two doing?" She asked as you flinched in shock at the sound of her voice.

Rindo: "Hm.. I don't know, What are we doing, Y/N?"

Y/N: "HAH?! Don't put the blame on me, You dragged me here! Ikumi it's her! It's her!" You complained as said girl sweatdropped.

Rindo: "Hahahaha~ I was joking.. Anyways we want food and we didn't want to wait in line.

Ikumi: "I see.. What's your order then? I'll handle it.."

Rindo: "Ooo! i want a Luxury Don!! Y/N wants one too!"

Y/N: "I'm not even gonna argue anymore.."

Ikumi: "Got it! Please wait for 5 minutes."

~ Timeskip • 5 minutes later ~

Ikumi: "Alright! Two orders of Luxury Don's are done! Enjoy!"

Rindo: "Amazing! That looks like something to die for!"

Y/N: "Eh.. Looks better than I imagined I guess.." You said before you and Rindo took a bite.

Rindo: "It's Delicious!!!"

Y/N: "Well, The meat is perfectly cooked and seasoned, The rice is also decent.. 'But.. It's not good enough..'.."

Rindo: "Oh? You finally like something?! Goodjob Y/N!"

Y/N: "Oh.. Uh, I don't know.." Rindo then hands Ikumi a Pine ticket before the both of you walked away to the next booth.

Rindo: "Alright! Onto the next one!"

Y/N: "Shouldn't we take a break? We've been going through alot recently.."

Rindo: "Nonsense! We'll need to go through all 120 booths in 5 days, We're at the third day! We'll finish the Main Street Area today and move on to the Central Area by tomorrow!"

Y/N: "... Oh fine.."

Rindo: "Yes! Now.. Trattoria Aldini branch store!"

Y/N: "Trattoria what now?.. Oh.." The both of you then walked towards an interesting stall as you recognize two familiar faces.

Takumi: "Y/N-senpai, Rindo-senpai.. Welcome! Would you like anything!"

Isami: "Hello.."

Rindo: "Yo Aldini! I want one of everything!"

Takumi: "Alright! What about you,
Y/N-senpai?"

Y/N: "I want.. The semifreddo, please."

Takumi: "Of course.." He then hands the both of you your orders as you gave him a pine ticket.

Rindo: "What's next?.."

Y/N: "Isn't that supposed to be my line?"

Rindo: "Eh? Just pick a booth already.." She said as she finished a bag of food.

Y/N: "You actually ate all those food huh?"

Rindo: "Well yeah! They're all delicious! Now, What booth do you want to go to?"

Y/N: "Hmm.. Let's see.. What about this one? Skewers RS.."

Rindo: "Oh? Interesting.. Let's try it.." She said as the both of you approached the booth.

???: "Good day, Miss Rindo and... Y/N L/N, I'm Tetsuji Kabutoyama, The president of the Skewer RS' Booth.. It's an honor to meet you face-to-face.." He said looking towards you.

Y/N: "Have we met before? You look familiar but I don't remember.."

Kabutoyama: "Ah yes, We were in Chapelle-sensei's class.. When you made him smile.."

Y/N: "Oh right, You were staring at me back then right?"

Kabutoyama: "Uhm, Yeah, Kind of.."

Rindo: "What? You made Chapelle-sensei smile? That's new.. You're amazing Y/N!" She said harshly patting your back.

Y/N: "Yeah yeah, It wasn't that hard, Anyone could literally do that too."

Kabutoyama: "Not really.. There exists only two people who's made Chapelle-sensei smile..."

Y/N: "Eh? Really?"

Kabutoyama: "Yeah, You're one of those two and the other... Well, I heard they were a first-year student.."

Y/N: "Is that so? Well it doesn't really matter.."

Rindo: "Yeah Yeah! It was probably luck, Anyways, I want one of everything!".

Y/N: "And I... 'The food here looks terrible and thats an understatement..' will have a bottle of water, please.."

Kabutoyama: "Got it.." He said handing Rindo her order and you, your bottle of water.

Y/N: "Thanks.." You thanked before walking away with Rindo.

Rindo: "Eh eh? You ordered a bottle of water? Did you really not liked their food? Hahaha~"

Y/N: "I-... Yeah, I didn't like it- OH! Look!" You said pointing to a specific booth as Rindo looked at it too.

Rindo: "What about them? Oh! No thanks, I don't like those.."

Y/N: "Me too, But I have an idea!..." You said as an evil smirk forms on your face.

"Alright follow me.." You said as Rindo followed you to the Western Cuisine RS' booth.

???: "Welcome to the Western Cuisine RS! Here, We serve different kinds of western foods ranging from burgers, ribs-"

Y/N: "Yeah, We'll have an All-meat burger.."

???: "Sure thing! Anything else?"

Y/N: "No thats all.." You said as he nodded and went to make your order.

Rindo: "Oi, What's with you? Ordering us burgers?"

Y/N: "I want to piss off some people.. Hehehe~.. And you're helping me with it.."

Rindo: "Oh? Sounds fun! and I get a burger too! Yay!"

~ Timeskip • After around 5 minutes later ~

???: "Alright, Here you go.." He said handing you and Rindo the burgers.

Rindo: "Oh! Amazing that looks good!"

'Eh, I can make it better.. It's just for props anyways..' You said in your thoughts as you gave him a pine ticket.

Y/N: "Alright! Let's go back to that booth I pointed out earlier!"

Rindo: "Heh? Why? I don't wanna- OH!" She then chuckles as she realized what you planned to do.

"Oh I get it..." She said as both of you laughed. Then you reached the specific booth with burgers at hand.

???: "Welcome! We're the Vegan RS-" She then cuts herself off when she saw the items you were both eating.

'How annoying! These evil bastards!' The Vegan said in her thoughts as you and Rindo were both keeping straight faces while eating the burger.

Y/N: "Hmm.. What do we have here?"

???: "Welcome to the Vegan RS, Here, We serve no-animal products to promote a healthier life for everyone-"

Y/N: "Hey, Do people actually eat these kind of stuff?" You asked as a tickmark appeared on her forehead.

???: "Yes, There are people who eat thi-"

Rindo: "Oh, We were planning on inviting you on our trip around the campus, But there's going to be meat."

???: "Not cool, It's not like-"

Y/N: "Hey we bought these All-Meat Burgers, Do you want one? You can just pick off the meat?"

???: "The meat has contaminated those sandwiches-"

Rindo: "But what about Bacon and all the cheese?"

???: "Most vegan's probably-"

Y/N: "Hey Karen, Where do you get your protein from?" You asked after reading her nametag.

'These bastards! They're pure evil!' She said in your thoughts while watching you and Rindo eat the burgers.

Y/N: "What's with those nasty meat substitute? And what's this weird looking mutated carrot.."

Rindo: "Are you seriously judging us because were eating meat right now?" She asked as the both of you chuckled evilly.

Karen: "Well that's funny, You're literally judging m-"

Y/N: "But It's only natural to eat meat though?"

Karen: "To you! It's natural to you!"

Rindo: "I once read that being vegan is actually unhealthy for you.."

Y/N: "Yeah, If you dig hard enough, You can find studies that say vegetables are bad for you.. Hah!"

Karen: "You son of a-"

Rindo: "I thought vegans were supposed to be like... Super skinny?"

Y/N: "Hey, How do you even milk an almond?"

Rindo: "It doesn't really matter, Cow juice tastes better anyways!"

Y/N: "It does! You should probably try my course-meal, I have some slaughtered lamb, murdered beef, abused cheese and all those good stuff!"

Rindo: "Sounds delicious, I've eaten lots of things that are way better than those ingredients, Like Alligators, Ants, some birds-"

Karen: "Enough! This has gone too far-" She then cut herself off as you and Rindo walked away, Showing no interest in her rant as she fumed in frustration.

Y/N: "That was fun.."

Rindo: "Hahaha~ That was a brilliant idea!"

Y/N: "I know right?! Here take this." You said handing her the burger you barely ate.

Rindo: "Eat it Y/N.. Or I'll shove it up your mouth again." She said as you sighed in annoyance and slowly started taking tiny bites.

"What the heck is that?! Take a bigger bite.."

Y/N: "No thanks, I can't tolerate these kinds of stuff.. Too big for me.."

Rindo: "Don't tell me you're going vegan?" She said before laughing.

Y/N: "What?! No way?! We deliberately just ruined someones day.."

Rindo: "And that someone was the President of the Vegan RS.."

Y/N: "Yup!"

Rindo: "Alright! We have alot of booths to finish! It's only 2:34 PM!"

Y/N: "Do we have to? I'm already full.." She then looks at the burger you were holding and smirks.

Rindo: "Let's make a deal then!"

Y/N: "What kind?"

Rindo: "If you eat all that burger, before we finish exploring, We can stop for the day? But if we go through the whole Main Street Area before you eat all that... Then You'll go with me tomorrow and roam the Central Area? So.. What do you say?"

Y/N: "Uh..... Deal?" You agreed as she smirks evilly knowing you'll lose.

~ Timeskip • Main Street Area | 6:52 PM ~

You and Rindo were currently sitting on a bench, She was still stuffing her face as you just laid there as if you were dramatically dead.

Y/N: "I~ shouldn't have~ agreed.."

Rindo: "A bet is a bet! I win and you lost, We're going to the Central Area tomorrow! Hah! Even more food!" She said as you groaned in annoyance before she ate all the food you two bought.

Y/N: "How~?.. How do you manage to eat all~ that?"

Rindo: "I eat alot of food everyday! Maybe you should do it too!"

Y/N: "Not possible, I wanna~ go back to my booth and~ sleep.."

Rindo: "Let's go then!" She said dragging you by your collar as she walked towards the Uptown Area.

~ Timeskip • Uptown Area | 9:23 PM ~

You and Rindo had finally made it towards your booth as you opened the door and said your farewell with her doing the same.

You walked through the halls and made your way towards the dining hall where you found your staff team counting the sales.

Y/N: "Oh? How many?" You said before they all looked at you.

Hayato: "Y/N-san! Welcome back.."

Ryuu: "Yeah, I didn't notice you there."

Kōda: "Today was so much fun, right Hiro?" He asked but got no response as everyone looked at the boy who dramatically paled due to exhaustion of handling all the dishes.

Y/N: "Woah, Is he dead?" You said as you tapped him and he immediately went back to normal.

Hiro: "Y-y/N-senpai! Welcome back!"

Y/N: "So how did he do?" You asked everyone else looked at each other.

Rin: "Surprisingly well.. Though at first he was panicking.."

Hana: "Yeah! He did really good!"

Y/N: "Is that so? Well then, What's the sales count?" You asked as everyone grinned.

Hayato: "The pine tickets 2899 which equals to ¥28,990,000 and the Bamboo tickets reached 2,004 which is a total to ¥2,004,000... They all add up to ¥30,994,000 hence we have an increase in profit!" He announced as everyone cheered but you just smirked.

Hiro: "YES! I did it!"

Y/N: "Yes, You did.. Now do that for two more days and I'll have you in Totsuki without a cinch.. And as usual, Take 10 Pine tickets each and go out to enjoy the night.. I'll be resting, I have a long day tomorrow.. See ya!"

Everyone: "Thank you so much, Y/N-san/senpai!!"

Y/N: "You're all welcome.. Now you should go.."

Everyone: "Yes!" They said as they exited your booth and went to eat out.

'They're fun people..' You said in your thoughts as you entered your room. Then you took a bath, And lulled yourself to sleep as you ended the very eventful day, Hoping that the rest of the week would be as fun as today,

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Oh how wrong of you to hope that.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

A/N: To think we're almost done with the Moon Banquet Arc like bruu..

I bring good news! I have fully arranged the placements for the Regiment de Cuisine!

I just want to say, Vegan RS is actually a legit Club, It says it on SNS wiki

Teaser or Spoiler (Soon)

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Urara | M |: "Y/N L/N of Central wins!"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Okay, That's all for the Spoiler cuz I'm actually annoying! HAH! Anyways that's it for the Author's Note... If you read this then Thanks alot! If not then who cares?! I surely don't lol.

Thanks and I Love You all!!!!!

-Yuen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8.7K 45
Erina Nakiri's younger brother, Akio Nakiri, is one of the best chefs in Totsuki Academy. He doesn't have anything special unlike his sister's 'God's...
5.7K 277 19
Since birth, Y/n has felt a deep connection and passion towards cooking; born in Nigeria, moved to London at the age of 3, then settled in Japan at a...
127K 2.1K 15
y/n lived with his grandpa in a small village his grandpa's goal was to get y/n in Totsuki Saryo Culinary Institute y/n has been working hard ever si...
254K 11.5K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...