FIND ME (BXB)

By MsBooPotato

JAN 2015 - JUNE 2017 COMPLETED After being sent off by his pack away from his mate, Harris' life has become m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (End)
Extra Chappy

Chapter 13

13K 551 73
By MsBooPotato

"Hey, is he alright?" Zick asked as he entered his room where Lucas is sleeping and I was watching him since we came back to the mansion.

I'm afraid that he might do something dangerous so... I know that he's not that kind of a person but whenever you're in pain, you'll lose your control sometimes. Just like what happened to me before.

I gently pushed his red hair away from his face. "He's fine now." Zick put the tray with a bowl of porridge and water on the small table next to his bed before he let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, you should rest too kid, it's past twelve midnight. I can take care of him." Zicky smiled as he touched Lucas' forehead which made him groan in his sleep.

I smiled at Lucas before yawning. I stretched a bit before standing up.

"Then I'll sleep now, call me if something happens." Zicky nodded.

"Night kid and remember what I told you earlier that-"

"Liam is bad news, don't get too attached to him because he's planning someithing bad." I cut him off with what he said a while ago. "I know, I know. Goodnight Beta." He sighed before waving at me.

I exited the room and heaved a sigh before walking away.

"What should I do?" I muttered to myself. I was just joking- okay half joking when I said that but they took it seriously and started scolding me.

They told me to stay away from Liam and that's what Liam told me in my dreams as well.

I know Liam has been bad news since the beginning but he changed or maybe this is what he really likes. He's just showing his true colour now. I sighed again, and didn't want to argue anymore.

Maybe I should really take a rest.

I opened the door to my room and frowned. There is a boy sleeping on my bed and two boys on Lucas's. They evacuated this afternoon and as Liam said, the rooms still weren't enough.

I frowned deeper...could this day get even worse? Where am I going to sleep?!

"Oh looks like you're having quite a problem." I jumped in shock before turning around to glare at Liam.

"Don't scare me!"

"Why would I? You should have sensed me." He smirked before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"O-of course my senses weaken since I'm tired!" I forced and he smiled down at me, obviously enjoying the gaps of our heights even though I'm supposed to be older.

"You're such a scaredy cat, anyways I waited for you to come and it seems like you really don't have a plan so I'm abducting you to my bedroom now." I gasped when scooped me up and threw me on his shoulder.

"W-what?! Put me down! I'm sleeping here-"

"As if I'll let you sleep with another guy." I blushed a bit before hitting his back.

"Let me down, you pervert!" I started to struggle but he held me still. "Fucking bastard! I swear put me down or you'll regret it later!" I shouted as I started throwing punches on his back.

"Harris, if you don't stop moving I'm going to bite your little ass." I stiffened.

"You won't do that."

"Dare me."

I gasped on how perverted he sounded and he just chuckled at me.

Where's the boy I was admiring this morning?!

I gave up on my escape plan to save my butt being marked and just let him carry me to his huge room. He slowly put me down on the bed and I quickly sat up as he walked around to the other side.

"I'm really going to sleep with him."

"Yes you do." I looked at him and glared.

"Do you have a hobby reading someone else's mind?" He stared at me confused before shaking his head, amused.

"Not really, it just happened that you said it out loud." I blushed hard and he smirked.

"Whatever-" I stiffened when I watched him pull his shirt off. "Wh-what are you doing?" I shuttered and he raised a brow at me, enjoying my reaction.

"Stripping." He said as a matter of fact. "Aren't you going to remove yours? Or you're just waiting for me?" He licked his lower lip and I blushed hard.

"A-as if I am!" I looked away when he pulled his jeans off before jumping on his awesomely big black bed. "You can't come here naked, young man!"

"And why? You have to follow my rules, Harris." He smirked as he looked up at me and even though I'm trying not to blush so hard. There's no way I can ignore how sexy he is laying there with his head raised up with the help of his elbow. Almost naked on the bed, staring at me.

Aren't you hungry Harris? Why don't you eat that meat in front of you? I almost slapped myself.

"What are you staring at? Let's sleep already." He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me against his broad chest. I struggled to break free once again but his arms tied me up close to him. "Don't worry, I won't do anything." I stopped and looked up at his face.

His eyes were already closed. Liam looks really exhausted. He shouldn't have wait for me and rest if he's tired

"Stop staring and sleep or I'll kiss you." He said, his eyes still closed and I chuckled a little.

"Night." I leaned my forehead on his naked chest tired of fighting back as if I do not want this.

"Night."

***

The morning arrived. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself alone on the bed. I yawned looking around before stretching.

"Where did that guy go?" I asked myself when suddenly the door on the left opened revealing a half naked, still dripping wet, yummy Liam. I almost gawked when I saw that he only got a piece of cloth around his waist that is very, very... dangerously low.

It almost shows his V! Fuck it fall already! My eyes widened before slapping myself. Hard. This is too much for me.

"What are you doing?" Liam chuckled and I glared at him.

"There's a bug." I lied and he raised a brow at me, smirking.

"Anyways, dress up. We are going somewhere." He said as he walked towards his walk-in closet.

Just why do I have to come along too?

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm going to attend the packs' meeting." He said still inside his closet. He left the door open daring me to look inside. Stay still Harris. Behave.

We can check it later. I mean his clothes, people. Don't you dare misunderstand.

"Why do I have to go?" I asked, sitting on the corner of the bed.

"All the head Alphas of each state are attending there." I stiffened. "Including yours." He walked out of the closet still half naked and I stared at him with wide eyes. "You have to come."

I slowly nodded before clenching my fist.

The Alpha of the Crimson Fangs. I hate him so much, I've never hated anyone as much as I hate him. He used to be so nice to me when I was young that's why...I've never thought that he could throw me away like that.

"So you're coming?" I looked up at him.

"Yes I will." I'm going to make him regret what he's done.

***

"This way." The woman guided us inside the elevator and pushed the button number 24. We are now at the hotel, a very, very luxurious one.

"Has everyone already arrived?" Liam asked, both of us are wearing suits. He just borrowed mine from Zoddy and it surprisingly fits perfectly aside from the sleeve which adjusts. Mine is grey and his is black and it suits him perfectly.

"Not yet a young master. We are still waiting for one more guest who has not yet arrived." The woman with beautiful black skin answered. "He's the Alpha of the blue flames, Mr. Goldsmith." Liam nodded. We waited until we reached the 58th floor then turned left.

"Here we are sir," The woman stopped in front of a door and opened it. "Please call me if you need anything." Liam nodded as he walked in. I'm about to follow but the woman stopped me. "No sir, pardon me but only the Alpha can get in."

"Oh." I looked at Liam and he stared down at me. "So where should I go then?"

"Follow me sir." The woman started walking and I took another glance at Liam. He smiled at me and I smiled back before following the lady.

"Where are we going?" I asked her, she looked at me smiling.

"There's a reserved room for all the companions of the guests, sir." I nodded.

"So I'm not alone?" She shook her head.

"Absolutely not sir. You'll be enjoying the company of the rest. We have good beverages to enjoy while waiting. Here we are." We stopped in front of a door smaller than the first one but still massive.

She opened it for me. "Please call me if you need anything." I nodded before walking inside.

Wow, the room's ambiance is perfect. It's giving me a 90's vibe and I love it.

I bet the other room where Liam is, was much more wonderful than this. I started walking towards the middle of the room where noises could be heard.

I stiffened when I found more than 30 men composing inside with a buffet on the side of the room. My tummy growled...

I better get something to eat-

"They should be punished. They involved all the packs because of their incompetence." An old man shouted, gaining everyone's attention including mine.

"Yeah, you said it right. They are full of talk when they can't even do a single job right!" Another guy said. "It's only files. They should have handled it more carefully."

Are they talking about the accident?

"And their Alpha is so f*cking weak!" I clenched my fist. "They're only humans but he was defeated! Even I can do it alone, and then their next Alpha is another loser! Their Pack is doomed!" They started laughing.

What the?! I rushed towards them in anger. I made sure my footsteps were loud enough to gain their attention. I glared at the four men sitting on the red sofa in the middle of the room.

"Hey what are you glaring at?" The shaddy brunette man glared back at me, putting the bottle of beer down.

"Wow I expected something much better than these faces when I heard your complaints about my pack and Alpha." They looked at each other before staring back at me.

"Oh looks like someone is asking for a beating." The bald man said and they all laughed while I rolled my eyes.

"Oh someone has a very huge mouth here. We should block it out cause let's be honest, your breath stinks like poops. Maybe your fart is coming out from a wrong hole, oh I can understand though cuz you look like a f*cking asshole." I said childishly.

They stood up.

"You have a dirty mouth kid. You don't know who I am?" The bald glared daggers at me and I stood there with a blank facade.

"Well, I'm glad that I don't know you. I don't want to get involved with someone who's so weak who is probably dead by now if you're in my Alpha's place." I said sarcastically.

"You!" They charged over me and I just closed my eyes. Well, I didn't say that I can fight so it's understandable.

"Hey you can't hurt such a cute thing." I slowly opened my eyes and stiffened when I saw the bald guy's fist on my side blocked by a hand from my back.

I quickly moved aside and saw a long haired guy smirking at them in disbelief.

"The Beta of the Blue flames, Sir Nathan." The brunette guy nudged his bald friend who quickly pulled his hand away from this pretty man.

"My apology, Sir!" They said with so much respect and I could only stare at the stranger in confusion.

The Blue Flames is recognized by all packs as the strongest and most trusted pack in the entire continent. This man, identified as the Beta of the Blue Flames Pack, looks very young and even has a great body but not big enough to scare them but they are...

These bastards look like they're gonna pee their pants in any minute. The long haired guy smiled at them and they stiffened.

"The Golden Eye Pack has been a great friend of ours. For more than a hundred of years of their protection towards the files, this is the first time that it happened. If you think your pack could do better, would you like to compete with Alpha Cromwell?"

"N-no, we spoke rudely without thinking."

"Very clever of you." The Beta smiled before raising his hand and shooing them away. "Leave now."

They bowed their heads one last time before leaving without a second glance.

I looked up at the pretty man and his eyes found mine and I blushed.

He's really pretty, isn't he?

"Your name, love?" He asked and my eyes widened in what I heard.

Love? I almost laughed.

"Well I'm called Harris, sir." The weird man nodded before reaching for my hand and planted a kiss on it.

And I just stood there awkwardly. Is it normal to find a strange person everywhere I go since I came here?

"I'm Nathan," He smiled at me before standing straight. "You're from the Golden eye?" I shook my head.

"Not really, long story short, I'm from the Red Fangs and kinda staying for a bit in the Golden eye." He nodded with grace like a cat and for some reason I just can't take my eyes off of him.

"You are really reckless and wonderful at the same time, dear Harris." He ran his thumb on my hand and I forced a chuckle. "You made my heart clenched."

I furrowed my brows at that.

"Oh I'm glad to hear." I forced a smile while pulling my hand away slowly but he didn't let it go.

I stared at him, suspiciously. I gotta leave.

"I should go-"

"It must be love."

"Huh?" I stared at him in disbelief.

Wow, I don't wanna be rude but he's another weirdo.

"You're exaggerating." I said confused and he smirked, keeping his face close to mine.

"I am not. Why don't we check it out?" He suddenly pulled me closer when another hand blocked his face from my back and deja vu hit me.

"Not so fast."

My eyes widened. I-it couldn't be!

Nathan stood up straightly glaring at my back. "Mind your own business."

"That's what I'm doing." He wrapped his arm around my waist and my heart almost jumped from the electricity running through my veins.

"Don't lay a finger on this guy," He held me tighter and I blushed. "He's mine."

Niel!

***
This chapter is dedicated to angeleyesgrn!! Yehey thanks for the votes and the comments sweety, let me hug you *hug* hope you like this XD

Thanks for reading this chap everyone, gotta love all of you!! And as always ignore my errors please!

That's all bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.3K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
297K 5.9K 51
A girl named Melissa was rejected by her mate who is an Alpha. She hates her life with the pack so she runs away together with her friend who is also...
1M 37.6K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...