His Slave

By WriteSinNotTradegy

"Remember what I said at the coffee shop?" He asks, and I cringe. "I can report you, slave. And trust me, I w... More

Playlist
Sketches
1. A Slavish Existence
2. Coffee Shop
3. Party
4. Two Whole Days Off
5. We Meet Again
6. What is Going on?
7. I Didn't Agree to This
8. This is Just a Bad Dream
9. The Grand Tour
10. Caught
11. Agreement
12. A Deal
13. Terms and Conditions
14. Stubborn
15. Shopping
16. Punishment
17. Resolve
18. Plans
19. Experiment
20. Evening Out
21. Dessert
22. Grief
23. Test
24. Surrender
25. No Coffee
26. On Your Knees
28. Dinner
29. Visit
30. Lash Out
31. Shower
32. Pancakes
33. Confliction
34. Surprise!
35. Party
36. Goodbye
37. Hell
38. Lonely
39. Sinister Plans
40. Not What They Seem
41. Realization
42. Truth Hurts
43. I Love You
44. Truce
45. Sweet Love
46. Oh The Trauma
47. A Little Tied Up
48. Fight
49. Over His Head
50. A Present
51. Apology
52. Getting Ready
☆ Taking A Little Break ☆
53. History
54. Explosion
55. Tunnel
56. Captives
57. An Idea
58. Oak
59. Takedown
60. Home
61. The End

27. Content

3.5K 41 50
By WriteSinNotTradegy

"Where are we going?" I ask as he leads me back up to the fourth floor.

"You'll see," James replies vaguely. He guides me over to a set of black double doors that I noticed my first day here.

"We're going to have lots of fun in here," he breathes out, sending a shiver crawling down my spine. Oh. He's finally showing me his magical enchanted dungeon.

I'm a little nervous as he unlocks one of the doors, pushing it open to reveal a dark, twisted room with all kinds of torture devices. There's an actual whipping post, and a bed with manacles to restrain someone... among other things. Things I don't think I could describe if I tried.

"Oh," I breathe out as we enter the room. The lighting in the room is dark and moody, and as I glance around I realize it's almost like a dark, warped and twisted alternate reality of his own bedroom.

"What do you think?" James asks me as I take it all in.

"Uh.... it's intense," I admit. "And maybe a little intriguing." My last few words are so quiet they almost don't sound like they're mine.

He laughs. "I really do admire your blatant honesty," he tells me, kicking the door closed. I hear the lock click and I know I'm trapped. Shit.

"Uh, t-thank you, Master," I reply, trying hard not to stutter.

James smirks at me, taking a step towards me in that predatory way of his.

A bit of fear rises up inside of me. I try to back away, but then I realize he's still holding my hand.

He yanks me back towards him, wrapping his arm around my waist as he stares down at me.

"Don't you dare try to run from me," he says, his words playful and sensual, underlined with just a hint of warning.

"This will be fun." James lifts my hand to his lips, holding my wrist between his fingers as he presses a kiss to my palm and I wonder if he can tell that I'm shaking.

"If you think trembling is going to get you out of this, you're sadly mistaken, slave," he breathes out sensually before giving me that smile filled with wicked intentions.

"I like a little fear," he whispers to me, sending my heart fluttering.

I swallow hard. "Master," I gasp out, trying to fight off my panic. But it's not the bad kind of panic. This is different.

He pulls my body against his, staring down at me with those lust-filled violet eyes. "God, you're so adorable," he whispers to me.

"I-I am?" I say before I can stop myself, making him chuckle.

"Yes," he replies matter-of-factly as he strokes my hair. "Now, will you do something for me?" He asks, his arm still wrapped around my waist.

I absently stare up at him for a long moment before realizing he just asked me a question. "Um... maybe," I reply, my words barely a whisper.

"Will you strip for me?" He asks.

Strip. He wants me to let him see me naked. "I... uh," I stutter, trying to make sense of my feelings.

"I wanna see that lovely little body of yours," he breathes out, the tips of our noses touching.

Letting him see me naked wouldn't be so bad. He's seen me without my shirt already. Besides, I sucked him off earlier. It's not like we haven't already crossed that line.

"I don't really know how," I say, my words dripping with embarrassment.

James gives me that devilish smirk that sends my heart racing. "You don't have to do anything particularly sexy. You just have to take your clothes off."

I swallow again. I can't believe he's asking me to do this. Okay, well I can believe it. I almost wish he would have asked me to do something else. But something inside me also wants to do it. Needs to do it.

"Okay," I reply weakly and James lets me go, taking a step back from me. I try to steady my shaky fingers as I grab the edges of my tank top, pulling it off over my head and dropping it to the floor.

I take a deep breath to steady my nerves as I reach back, undoing the zipper on my skirt, letting it fall to the floor at my feet. I step out of it, feeling a little awkward that I'm letting him see me in nothing but my undergarments.

James nods approval. "That's good. Keep going," he prompts, his words commanding and gentle at the same time.

After a moment I get up the courage to remove my bra, and it takes me an even longer moment to slide my underwear down, letting them drop to my ankles, stepping out of them too. I resist the urge to cover myself, clasping my hands behind my back as I glance down at the floor, unable to meet his gaze.

James hums in satisfaction. "Fucking beautiful," he breathes out, almost as if he's in awe. His voice is low and a little rough.

I blush. He thinks I'm beautiful? "T-thank you, Master," I stutter in response.

James stalks towards me and I instinctively back away from him, that usual burning sensation welling up inside of me as my back hits the wall.

James closes the gap between us with a single stride, pinning my wrists above my head with one hand as he presses his lips to mine, burning me up inside. He trails his other hand down my body, and I feel like I've been burned in every place he touches. He dips his fingers between my thighs, stroking me gently.

I moan against his lips, wanting nothing more than for him to keep doing everything he's doing to me right now. He strokes me again, dragging the tip of his finger along the length of my entrance, smirking against my lips as I let out a soft whimper.

"I love knowing how wet you get for me," he whispers in my ear, making my whole body shiver in response.

James finds my clitoris, making me gasp and he takes this opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth as he drags his finger around me in circles. His taste of mint and coffee, and maybe a little alcohol, is sweet and I find myself kissing him back. Wanting more.

He trails his fingers back up my body as we kiss, grazing his thumb over one of my stiff nipples, drawing another moan from my lips. After a moment, he breaks the kiss as we both catch our breath. There's a bit of saliva dripping down the corner of my mouth and I'd wipe it away if it weren't for the fact that James still has my wrists pinned against the wall.

"If it weren't for our little agreement, I'd fuck you right now, right here against this wall," he growls in my ear, his words low and dangerous.

My insides seem to burn up at his words. I let out a gentle moan, and I'm overwhelmed with the realization that a part of me almost wants him to do that to me. Fuck. I was not prepared for how difficult it would be to fight my feelings.

He stares me down for a long moment, his eyes alight with wicked things. "Hmmm," he breathes out in thought, caressing my cheek. "I wonder what you taste like."

At first I'm confused because we've been making out for the last ten minutes or so and then I realize he's not talking about my mouth. Oh shit.

"Um... Master," I start to protest, but he's already scooped me up in his arms, carrying me towards the bed. And it's not like I really want to stop him anyways.

He sets me down and before I can say anything, he clicks one of the smooth, sleek manacles around my wrist. Then he does the same with my other wrist, and both my ankles, rendering me helpless.

He lowers himself between my thighs and I squirm a little at the thought of what he's going to do to me, though the manacles keep me from moving very much.

"Relax. You're going to thoroughly enjoy this." James grips my hips roughly, effectively stopping me from moving as he leans forward and presses a kiss to my stomach, then another a little lower. His breath is hot against my skin, sending a shiver down my spine.

He leans down, pressing a kiss to my inner thigh before tenderly nibbling the same spot, making me moan softly. He teases me for a while, kissing and nibbling at my thighs, occasionally sucking on the tender flesh. The anticipation is almost unbearable.

Finally, he flicks his tongue over my clitoris and I let out a soft moan, tossing my head back against the pillow as he begins to suck on it gently before swirling his tongue in a circular motion.

The gesture causes me to arch my back, gasping as a small wave of pleasure rushes through me.

"Oh... Master," I breathe out as he drags his tongue along my entire length, lingering at my slit before dragging his tongue back up to my clitoris. He pulls away for a moment, meeting my gaze as he licks his lips.

"You taste so fucking good," he tells me, causing a fresh flood of warmth to rush through me.

"Better than I ever could have imagined." Oh. God. Even his words are enough to a send a ripple of pleasure through my core.

He buries his face between my thighs again, licking and sucking on the tender folds of flesh, drawing moan after moan from my lips. He travels back up, swirling his tongue around my clit over and over.

My whole body shudders in response. Fuck. This is the most amazing sensation I've ever felt. I can feel the pleasure building inside of me just like that night at the party. Only this time he keeps going until I can't take it any longer.

It feels like I'm falling over the edge of a cliff, drifting through a tingling, burning sea of absolute pleasure.

A loud cry of ecstasy escapes my throat and I clamp my eyes shut, gripping the sheets and curling my toes as the orgasm wracks my entire body, silencing my mind, leaving me breathless and unable to move afterwards. My heart is racing as I slowly come back down to reality, already longing for more.

James gets up and comes to stand at the side of the bed, staring down at me with an amused smirk on his lips. "You liked that didn't you?" He asks, tenderly dragging his fingers along my stomach.

I nod, still a little dizzy from the pleasure. "Yes, Master," I reply softly, absently lifting my wrist, expecting that he'll remove my restraints now, but he shakes his head.

"No, I'm not finished with you yet," he replies, thinking for a moment. "Tell me my darling little slave," he breathes out, brushing my hair out of my face.

"Have you ever heard of wax play?" He asks me.

I shake my head, though I'm assuming it is exactly what it sounds like. Hot wax dripping onto bare flesh.

He gives me a brief explanation letting me know my assumption was correct.

"Does that sound like something you would be willing to try?" He asks me curiously.

I think about what it would be like to get burned by hot wax and decide that it sounds painful. But I'm also curious as to what the sensation would feel like so I nod.

James smiles down at me. "I'll be right back," he tells me before heading over to the corner of the room.

I stare up at the ceiling as I wait for him to return, wondering what this will be like.

A few moments later he comes back over to the bed with a few things in his hands and he sets them out on the end table beside the bed before grabbing a red pillar candle and a lighter.

"Do you remember the safe word?" He asks me.

I nod. "Yes, Master," I reply.

"Good. Don't be afraid to use it if you need to, and don't be afraid to tell me if you're in pain, if you don't like something, or even if you just want to tell me you enjoy what I'm doing to you," he says with a bit of a smirk.

"Communication is highly important and I don't ever want you to feel like you can't be open and honest with me," he adds.

"Yes, Master," I reply quietly, fighting back the bit of nervousness that has crept into my chest.

James lights the wick on the candle, slowly turning it in his hand as the wax begins to heat up. Once it's begun to liquefy, he holds the back of his hand out, letting a small amount of the wax drip onto his skin. He must be testing to make sure it's not too hot. It eases my nerves a little to see him do this.

Then he holds the candle over my stomach from a fairly high distance and I flinch in anticipation as he lets the hot wax drip from the candle.

There's a sensation of heat twinged with pain as the hot wax trickles onto my skin and I gasp and flinch as the heat seers my skin.

"How was that?" James asks, his words dark, but there's a hint of concern in them.

After the heat has died down I nod, wanting to feel that sensation again. "I want more," I gasp out breathlessly.

James smirks down at me before, dripping more of the hot wax onto my skin, from a slightly lower distance this time. The heat is more immediate, cutting through my thoughts. I arch my back and yelp as he continues to drip more of the hot wax all over my torso, stopping whenever the pain is getting to be too much.

My breathing slows back down as the wax begins to cool, hardening on my skin. The sensation of the heat and the pain is more pleasant than I thought it would be.

"Does that hurt?" James asks me, allowing a little more wax to drip just below my breasts right as he asks me that question.

I cry out, squirming as the heat dances across my skin. After the pain has died down, I nod in response to his question.

"How about this?" He asks me, lowering the candle and dripping more hot wax onto my stomach.

I yelp and thrash against my restraints, tears welling up in my eyes. The seering heat causes my whole body to tense up. My breathing is ragged and I clamp my eyes shut as the heat cools down.

"Look at me." His words are demanding and I open my eyes, meeting his gaze.

He stares me down, fire raging in his violet eyes. "You're such a good little slave," he tells me, stroking my hair. Every word sends a shiver crawling down my spine.

He continues, each new splash of hot wax against my body making me yelp and squirm.

He pauses for a moment, watching me intently. Listening to my uneven breathing.

"Master, please," I gasp out, and I'm not sure if I'm asking him to stop or begging for more.

This time he lowers the candle even closer, giving the wax less time to cool as it drips onto my bare skin, making me cry out. Tears slide down my cheeks as I fighting against my restraints. He pours even more of the hot wax onto my skin, making me hiss from the pain.

My breathing is ragged as I calm back down. I am overwhelmed with emotion and I don't want him to continue. He must be able to tell that I've about reached my limits because he blows the candle out, setting it on the end table. Almost my entire abdomen is covered in splatters of red wax.

James caresses my cheek, leaving behind prickles of heat. "You took that surprisingly well," he says, brushing my hair out of my face.

His praise has made me feel better, and I lean into his touch as he caresses my cheek again. James touches the hardened wax on my stomach, testing to see if it's completely cooled. When he decides that it is, he picks something else up from the table. A knife.

Panic shoots through me at the realization that he's going to use the knife to scrape the wax off of my skin.

"Master," I gasp out, the fear evident in my voice.

He meets my gaze. "It's okay, Erin. I'm not going to hurt you," he assures me gently.

I could use my safe word, but the strange thing is that I believe him. Even though he just inflicted lots of pain on me, I trust that he's not going to now.

"Okay," I reply quietly, bracing myself as he slides the cool metal edge of the knife across my skin, peeling the wax off my body. It's a little frightening to have a knife against my flesh but he's very careful and never cuts me once.

When most of the wax is gone, James sets the knife down and finally removes my restraints, scooping me up in his arms, clutching me to his chest. He opens the door, carrying me out, down the hall to his room. Once we're inside he takes me to the bathroom, wiping the remaining bits of wax from my skin with a warm wash cloth.

"Are you okay?" He asks me as he brushes my tears away and I realize I'm still crying softly. Why am I still crying?

I nod. "I'm okay," I reply, my words barely a whisper.

James nods, picking me up again and carrying me over to the sofa. He takes off his leather jacket, dropping it to the floor before sitting down, pulling me close.

I snuggle into him, taking in his scent. It's a fragrance I've grown used to since coming here and as I breathe it in now, I realize that it makes me feel safe. After a moment I stop crying.

James presses a tender kiss to my forehead. "That's my good girl," he whispers to me.

"You're okay," he reassures me. He rubs my back soothingly, clutching me to his chest.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asks me.

"I did... and I didn't," I reply softly, feeling conflicted. It all felt so wonderfully good and horribly painful all at once.

"I'm surprised you didn't use the safe word," he tells me, pressing another kiss to my forehead, making my stomach flutter.

"I think I was about to," I reply, my words quiet. "If you had continued...," I trail off, not really wanting to talk right now.

He doesn't say anything else and we stay this way for a long time; a few hours, or maybe it's just a few minutes but when he finally pulls me away to meet my gaze I feel better again.

"Better?" He asks softly, stroking my hair.

I nod. "Yes, Master," I reply softly.

"Good. Why don't you go get dressed, and then we'll get dinner."

I had forgotten I was still naked. "Okay," I reply, a little flustered, finally crawling out of his lap. I head towards the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I find a variation of the outfit I was wearing earlier, putting it on before going to stand in the mirror staring at myself.

God, what am I doing? Why am I submitting to him? Why am I letting him do all these things to me?

Because I like it. A bit of shame wells up inside of me. I like being dominated and restrained and having pain inflicted on me.

What the hell is wrong with me? I think about the conversation James and I had last night. He told me there was nothing wrong with me, and he meant it. He said I was absolutely perfect just the way I am. My heart swells just thinking about his words.

James is right. There is nothing wrong with me. It's okay for me to want this. It's okay if I end up being happy here, serving him.

I'm already happy here.

The realization of this has made me feel better. Almost like I've been set free. And for the first time that I can remember- definitely for the first time since I became a debtor- I start to feel content.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Let me know what you think in the comments! Thank you for your patience and support! It means a lot to me! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 7.4K 20
"I don't think I could do what the other girls do with you..." "And why's that?" He asked as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "In fact, I t...
483K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
834K 14.6K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...