haikyuu one shots + more

By tojismanlynips

these one-shots are dedicated to people that are beautifully black because i love us, i love haikyuu and i ne... More

haikyuu one shots + more
hinata shoyo • departure
kageyama tobio • milk boy
tsukishima kei • call my name
scenario: you get flirted with
scenario: first kiss
yamaguchi tadashi • one afternoon
nishinoya yū • marry me
sawamura daichi • love triangle 💦
aoba johsai
scenario: wash day
kunimi akira • stay with me
oikawa torū • my only
nekoma
lev haiba • secrecy
scenario: you get on your period
kozume kenma • gamers love
kuroo tetsuro • confession
date tech + mujinazaka
aone takanobu • nobody else
shiratorizawa
goshiki tsutomu • king of bastards
shirabu kenjirō • the rude, cute tutor
scenario: your first date
ushijima wakatoshi • best friends
scenario: first time 💦
johzenji + itachiyama + kamomedai
terushima yūji • stupid pervert
scenario: they take care of the kids for a day
scenario: first time 💦
sakusa kiyoomi • yours
inarizaki
reaction: you tell them to come over late at night
miya atsumu • infatuation
scenario: you guys have a mini-argument
fukurodani
scenario: first time 💦
akaashi keiji • precious
nohebi academy
mixed players/team
scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out 💦
reaction: they call you to have sex when you guys are exes 💦
let's talk

scenario: first time 💦

2.1K 31 9
By tojismanlynips

word count: 3652

nsfw

fixed

uh.. some of these are dirtier than the rest....

ig.. my bad.. and not my bad..

aged up!

have a great time reading! :)

+++

hinata shoyo

• he was literally sitting on the far side of the bed with his head in his hands, telling himself that he couldn't do this.
• you had to affirm that you both didn't have to do this if he hadn't feel comfortable or wasn't ready for it.
• darted his head over to you and shook his rapidly, telling you that this was what he wanted even though, deep down he was so terrified of hurting you and not knowing what to do.
• you decided to take the initiative and move over to him to make him get on top of you.
• as he was on top of you, his eyes were scrambling all over the place to not make eye contact with you or to not look at your body.
• you informed him that it was okay that he didn't know what he was doing because you didn't either, after he took in what you said, he calmed down and tried his absolute best not hurting you in anyway possible.

._.

"shoyo, stop looking away from me and look at me."

his eyes landed on yours.

you propped yourself up on your elbow and placed your hand on the back of his head to push your forehead up against his.

"it's alright to not know what you're doing, i also don't know what im doing," you told him, staring into his eyes, "this is my first time just like yours, alright? it's okay to make a mistake. if you make a mistake, im not going to kill you for it because this is your first time and you are trying."

"its okay that you don't understand. it's okay that you make a mistake and hurt me. im willing to take anything from you rather than anyone else and that's because im in love with you, shoyo."

he blushed and smiled cutely at you, "im in love with you too, y/n. i promise to be sincere and gentle with you! now, i won't make any mistakes at all!"

you sighed, "that wasn't the point i was trying to make, babe."

kageyama tobio

• physically, prepared. mentally, unprepared. both happy and frightened to be your first but more so frightened because he has no clue what to do.
• the breathtakingly sexy expression on your face killed him even more to not be able to commit this act.
• was overthinking about on what should he do and how would he be able to please you or would he even be able to pleasure you.
• you had to calm him down by bringing his body close to yours and telling him calmly that you'll find yourself loving anything he does because you truly love him.
• once he calmed down, he accidentally made a mistake and pushed himself into you too fast, making you yelp out in pain from the suddenness of him stretching you out.
• he apologized for his actions and tried to pull out but, you stopped him and smiled at him, telling the pain is only temporary and that it's okay now and that he can start moving.

._.

"ah!"

he shot his eyes up at the pained expression on your face, "im sorry..! im so sorry.. y/n.."

"ill pull out..!" he told you, sliding out of you halfway, "im-"

"stop, tobio," you told him, smiling up at him softly and planting your hands on his cheeks, "i am fine. it was just slight pain that caught me off guard. you didn't nothing wrong."

you smiled wider at him, "it's only temporary."

he blushed red.

you caressed his cheeks, "whenever you want to move, you can move-uh~!"

he started to thrust into you while you clutched onto the sheets tightly and moaned loudly as your boyfriend stared down at you with need. you smiled softly at him and wrapped your arms around his neck to kiss him.

tsukishima kei +

• was hovering over your body and attempting to process what he was going to do with you.
• you were nothing more than someone he bothered/annoyed but, he wanted you to be more and taking this large step was stressful for him because he didn't know if you would want him after this.
• you ended up telling him that you liked him and wanted to be in a relationship with him even though he was annoying.
• was literally so embarrassed and happy that you confessed to him while you both were about to take your relationship to a whole different level.
• he pushed his head into your neck while smiling on your skin and started slowly and gently entering you.
• when you gave him the green light, he thrusted into you and squeezed your breast, throughout the whole night made tendencies to become overconfident and go too hard and fast in which you complained and hit him.

._.

"i like you.." you confessed to him, gripping onto his forearm, "i like you so much.. kei.. even though you can be annoying.. i dont see myself getting with anyone else except for you.."

he blushed at you, "why are you telling me this right now..?"

"because i want you to know that i want to be with you during this and after this.." you breathed, "i only want you.."

he tucked his head into your neck and smiled slightly on your skin while pushing inside of you, "i only want you too.. y/n.."

"mmh.." you moaned in his ear, "you can move.. im okay.."

he kissed you on your neck and squeezed your breast while thrusting into you.

yamaguchi tadashi +

• the both of you were freaking out on how you should do this and how you both were going to please each other.
• when you tried to take initiative and stroke him, he immediately shriveled up and died from you touching him so nicely.
• since you believed you were doing it wrong and he thought you hated the sounds he made, you flung yourself into a pillow to smother yourself while he faceplanted himself into his hands.
• after you both got done being embarrassed, you apologized to one another for messing up and being so frightened.
• yamaguchi decided to go in for a kiss and gently grope your breast while making sure you were okay with the next step he was going to do.
• after you told him the steps he was taking was fine by you, you both ended up taking each other's first time in his bed which was definitely above average.

._.

"im sorry," you both apologized to one another, "no, it's okay."

you both smiled at one another and yamaguchi then blushed, "do you still want to continue or try to..?"

you nodded your head at him and watched him crawl over to you. you clutched onto the covers tightly and let him press his lips against yours.

he planted his hand on your breast and gently groped it while kissing you. you moaned in his mouth and reached for his hardened shaft once more.

you gently fondled him and placed your hand on the back of his head while getting on his lap to deepen the kiss between you both.

"y/n.." he groaned in your mouth, reaching up underneath your shirt, "can i keep going..?"

"yes.."

hitoka yachi +

• she was PACING up and down your bedroom with confusion and fright on how she was going to make love to you.
• as you were on your bed watching her panic and finishing up watching a video perform sex with another woman, you got up out of your bed and hugged her from behind to calm her down.
• she followed your directions by taking deep breaths and trying to keep calm.
• you made her turn around and face you for you to instruct both her and yourself on what to do.
• when you went up to her and kissed her on neck while putting your hand up underneath her shirt, she blushed at the contact and reached for your skirt to unzip it.
• when you both got your clothes off one another, she was able to not panic and take lead in making you both feel really good.

._.

you got off of your bed and threw your phone onto the bed as you walked over to her to get her attention.

"yachi."

she stopped walking and looked behind her at you, "am i being annoying..? i-im.. s-"

"it's okay. everything will be alright," you told her, "overthinking will only make you more scared than you initially are. just breathe for me, okay?"

she nodded her head and took deep breaths.

you went up to her and reached underneath her shirt as she blushed at you, "y/n.."

you kissed on her neck and squeezed her breast as she reached for your skirt and unzipped it. you made a mark on her neck and collarbone.

"y/n.. i love you.."

nishinoya yū +

• while he was marking your breasts and plunging his fingers into you, you blurted out that this was your first time because of the slight pain between your legs.
• he immediately stopped what he was doing and sat up on his knees to look at you in complete, utter shock.
• he genuinely apologized for hurting you and told you that he had no clue that you were a virgin and if he had known he would've been incredibly gentle.
• you shook your head at him and told him that he could continue because it started to feel good.
• he blushed at you and slowly got back on top of you to feel all over your body but this time gently and with him taking quick glances at you to see if you were enjoying it.
• as he was getting ready to enter you, you kept smiling in fright at his size and backing away in fear but he calmed you down and told you everything would be ok.

._.

"yu.. this is my first time.." you told him, watching him suck on your breasts and drill his fingers inside of you, "please.. be more gentle.."

he swiftly stopped what he was doing and sat up to look at you in shock, "i am sorry.. i am really.. really sorry y/n.. i didn't mean to hurt you.. i didn't think it was your first time also.. i can stop-"

you smiled at him, "shh.. it's okay.. it's just be more gentle then ill tell you when you go harder.. im not mad at you or telling you to stop.. yu.. i liked being touched by you.."

he blushed at you and got back on top of you to continue with what he was doing but more gently this time.

"hm.."

he slowly pulled his fingers out of you and put his junior at your hole. you glanced down at his size for a second and immediately backed away.

"it'll be okay, y/n. i don't think it will hurt that bad."

"of course you say that when you're not the one that it is going inside of."

tanaka ryūnosuke +

• usually he's clinging onto you but when he saw you naked and patiently waiting for him to enter you, he blacked out.
• he didn't think you could get more prettier but you proved him wrong by making him faint directly on your chest.
• you called his name quietly and tried to get him to wake up so you could tell him that you both didn't have to do this.
• but he shot up immediately with blood coming down his nose and a reddened, flustered face prepared to give you the best night of your life.
• you giggled at his idiocy in bed and wiped his nose clean from blood as soon as you finished he laid you on your back and told you that he would take good care of you.
• he ended up almost sliding it into the wrong hole but he swiftly calmed himself down and gently pushed himself into the correct hole.

._.

"ryunosuke..?" you called his name in concern, trying to pick his head up off your chest, "let's not do this.. we shouldn't rush if one of us isn't ready.."

he darted his head up with blood falling from his nose and his face as red as a tomato, "NO! im ready! im ready to give you the best night of your life! im ready to have the best night of my life!"

you giggled at him and reached up to wipe the blood from his nose, "i love you."

he laid you on your back and smiled at you, "i love you too. i will show you by taking real good care of you."

he aligned himself with your other hole.

"STOP!" you shouted at him, aligning it up with the correct one, "focus."

"im sorry," he cheesed nervously at you, "i get distracted from looking at you."

sugawara kōshi +

• tears were streaming down your face and loud moans kept escaping you from how good he was making you feel for your first time.
• when he brought his head up from between your legs and hovered over you while smiling and wiping your tears, he asked you if you were ready and if not you both don't have to rush.
• you pleaded for him to take it and he blushed at your pleads while starting to slowly pushing himself inside of you.
• you watched him slide into you and make sexy expressions above you from you being so tight.
• you nodded your head at him for him to move and he slowly thrusted his hips into you causing you to throw your head back against the pillows from how good it felt.
• once you started to love it, he sped up and pressed his lips up against yours to silence your screams for the neighbors to not hear from how nicely he was making love to you.

._.

"hngh~!"

he peeked his head up between your legs and came up to you while smiling, "if it's beginning to become too much, y/n, we do not have to continue. i don't want you to think we have to rush into having sex. ill gladly wait for you whenever you are ready."

he wiped your tears and kissed your forehead.

"i want this to happen.." you pleaded, "i want you to have it and only you to have it.. please.. please.. take it.."

he blushed hard at your pleads, "okay.."

he pushed into you gently and groaned from being inside of you. you curled your toes up tightly and dug your nails into his lower back from the pain. you watched his cheeks become a darker tint of red and his mouth slightly open from how good you felt.

"im okay.."

he scrunched his face up in pleasure and gently thrusted into you as you slammed your head down onto the pillows.

azumane asahi +

• he was kissing you on your neck and squeezing your breast gently with him whispering in your ear to know if you liked it.
• once he moved his other hand between your legs and pushed two fingers inside of you to stretch you out a bit for his size, you threw your head into the pillow and bit down on your lip harshly to not cry from him doing a scissoring motion.
• he apologized over and over again in your ear for him hurting you and how he just doesn't want to make you start crying when he starts putting it inside.
• he finished stretching you out and hovered over you with him opening your legs and pulling his underwear down as he blushed hard at you since this was also his first time.
• he intertwined his hands with yours securely and glanced down at him slowly entering you as you let out quiet pants from the uncomfortable feeling between your legs.
• to keep you distracted from him going deeper inside of you, he pressed his lips against yours and slowly began to thrust in you when you told him you were okay.

._.

"hm~! asahi.. please..! hmf~!"

"okay.. im done and im sorry that i hurt you.." he apologized softly, sliding his fingers out of you and pressing a kiss on your forehead, "i love you, okay?"

he sat up on his knees in front of you and blushed at you while pulling down his underwear. you gulped at him and watched him hover back over you with his hands intertwining with yours.

"are you s-"

"i want you to be my first," you made known, "im ready for this.. asahi.."

he glanced down at him aligning himself up with you and slowly pushed into you. you stared into his eyes and let out quiet pants from him stretching you out painfully.

he pushed deeper inside of you and distracted you from the pain by kissing you and tightening his grip on your hands.

"you.. can.. move.."

sawamura daichi +

• the moment he was about to push himself inside of you, you decided to holler out that you were a virgin because you were scared of the pain that your friends talked about.
• he had chuckled at you and told you that he was aware, he even explained to you that's why he was being extremely gentle with you and asking you if you were comfortable.
• you smiled softly at him and punched him in his shoulder lightly for making you worry.
• he put his forehead up against yours and stared at your precious face while stretching you out.
• you gripped onto his shoulders tightly and opened your mouth slightly while arching your back at the uncomfortable pain.
• he pecked your lips over and over again while telling you he's in love with you and going deeper inside of you.

._.

"daichi! im a virgin!"

he looked up at you and smiled adorably, "i know, baby. that's why i was asking you if you were comfortable and if it felt good this whole time."

you smiled weakly and punched him in his shoulder, "you made me worried for a second."

"im sorry," he chuckled, putting his forehead on yours and smiling at you, "do you accept my apology, beautiful?"

"yes.." you affirmed, smiling at him.

daichi gently pushed inside of you and watched you slowly open your mouth to let out quiet moans and arch your back underneath him. he blushed at the feeling of being inside you.

you gripped daichi's shoulders tightly and cringed, "daichi.. ah..!"

daichi pecked your lips over and over again to silence your beautiful cries, "i love you so much.."

"im really in love with you.. y/n.."

shimizu kiyoko +

• you were on your desk with your feet propped up on the end of the desk and peering down at her who had been pleasing you for the first time.
• you had been biting down onto your tie tightly with saliva drooling down the sides of your mouth from her gliding her tongue up and down your slit.
• you were gripping the ends of the desk with tears welling up in your eyes and getting ready to pour down your cheeks.
• she stopped her action and stood up as she pushed a finger inside of you while unbuttoning your shirt more and marking your collarbone.
• on your skin, she asked you if she hurt you and if you are alright with taking this to the next level.
• you squeaked yes and she pushed two more fingers inside of you as she sucked on your breast and you cried out from pleasure loudly.

._.

"kiyoko please.." you moaned, watching her grip onto your thigh and lick over your clit, "no.. no.."

she stared up into your eyes and slurped your juices up while bringing herself up on her feet. she planted a hand on the desk and pushed a finger inside of you.

you scrunched up in pain and cried out from the uncomfortable feeling. she unbuttoned your shirt more and kissed on your breast and collarbone while groping your breast.

tears streamed down your cheek from being close to your first orgasm.

"am i hurting you?"

you shook your head rapidly.

"may i keep going y/n..?"

"y-yes..!"

she pushed two more fingers inside of you and gently thrusted her fingers inside of you while taking your nipple into her mouth.

ukai keishin +

• you were begging for him to be gentle with you when he's pushing in and not be so rough with you since he's experienced and you're just a virgin.
• he had been sitting up on his knees and smirking st you while stroking himself and telling you that he'll try the hardest he can.
• you sighed at his remark and told him to enter you or you'll change your mind and get from underneath him.
• he planted a hand beside your body and whispered in your ear while entering you.
• he kept whispering freaky shit in your ear and groaned from your tightness while you watched him in horror stretch you out.
• you wrapped your legs around his hips and your arms around his neck while he started to fuck you in his bed.

._.

"does it feel good having this dick stretch this nice tight, wet pussy out?" he chuckled in your ear, continuing to enter you, "you love my dick going inside of you? hm?"

"s-shut.. uhh.." you moaned, watching him enter you further, "ahh.."

"you feel so good baby.." he praised you, "you are doing so good taking me in.."

you wrapped your arms and legs around him tightly, "keishin.."

he thrusted into you gently, "moan my name just like that sexy.. while im thrusting into this pussy.. scream and moan my name for everyone to hear.."

"hah.."

"oh.. i love you baby and how you feel.."

"keishin..!"

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 11.9K 104
For my black queens who love The Haikyuu boys If you don't like keep negative comments to yourself thx😌
2.6K 50 19
We find comfort in people that aren't real. We find happiness with characters that don't exist. So, we use our vast imaginations to enjoy our time...
21.1K 366 22
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
697 10 12
This book is complete! I will not be taking requests no longer This is a Haikyuu oneshot book. Meaning its an x Reader. Enjoy chérie~!