JEON'S HEAVEN - TK

Por Project56

[ ONGOING ] {Taekook mafia au} Every insanity has a deep cause behind the darkness of the mind, a scar...so d... Más

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 68

50.3K 1.6K 3.3K
Por Project56

Our birthday boy ♡

A long 13.3k chapter to compensate my two weeks absence. Enjoy!

______________________

The sun rays seep through the see-through white curtains around the balcony's slightly open door, the storm from last night finally calmed sometime in the early morning and comes with beautiful shades of rainbows and sunshine that took away the freezing coldness from last night and gives a warm amazing weather, enough to not sweat but not feel cold either.

The calm wind was still whirling around the country also lightly touching the curtain and making them sway prettily and letting the sunshine creeps into the dimly lit room.

It was early afternoon, The low chuckles and sweet giggles were mumbling around the quiet room where two figures were bundled up in the center of the bed surrounding by the thick blanket to warm along with their body warmth.

The mischievous hands roaming on the insides of Taehyung's shirt, well Jungkook's shirt but whatever comes with Jungkook belongs to him so anyways, the curious naughty hands had been constantly rubbing around his sensitive belly and shivering thighs as goosebumps rising in his responsive body only for Jungkook's touch.

"Baby! Stop, it's ticklish" Taehyung whining but not long after jerking a bit and then giggling and the tickling sensation, though Jungkook's intention wasn't to tickle his petal, he desires to rub his palm over the newly discovered soft stomach area of his lover which he can't help but rub around all over instinctively.

It's not he didn't know his lover owns the softest belly but now that nothing is restraining him from touching his petal however he wants and whenever he can he couldn't help but swell with pride in himself for getting this lucky to have the most beautiful man in the world inside and out for himself.

He's proud of himself.

"Kookie!" Taehyung whining again, his hand was around Jungkook's who refuse to listen to anything which is to his disadvantage and turning deaf ears to his petal's constant whining but just closing his eyes, having his face tucked his Taehyung's neck, letting those deep giggles swelling his heart with adoration while one hand under his lover's head working as a pillow and the other one busy with rubbing his palm over the softest meat, occasionally pushing in it to feel the fluffiness there.

Taehyung's grip was strong but not enough to match with Jungkook's strength to push his hands away from wandering all over his body though he doesn't mind it at all that the warmness of Jungkook's wide palm was rubbing his skin all over but he sure as hell minds the tickling the mafia unconsciously making him feel.

"It's ticklish, baby!" Taehyung pouts, no longer can hold his sensitiveness and saying in his most pitiful tone to catch his lover's unresponsive attention.

Jungkook hummed, nuzzling his nose in Taehyung's neck, letting his lips open slightly to give him a warm loving kiss around his lower neck.

"Bad one or a good one?" Jungkook's deep hoarse tone vibrating in Taehyung's neck making the latter gasp silently at the sensation it left on over his beating heart.

Taehyung took a few moments to answer this cautiously, if he says it's a bad one, Jungkook will most probably panic and check if there's anywhere he hurts him but since it wasn't that hard of the rubbing he won't panic that much but still, he doesn't want to make him worried for anything.

And if he says it's a good one then his mischievous, naughty boyfriend won't stop until he's not satisfied with playing around with the fatness around his body which was not much at all just a few places but as thinking of his ticklish body he can't handle even a Lil bit of it.

So saying a good one is a big no, he won't throw the knife on his leg with his own hands by this.

"Bad one" Jungkook's hand instantly stops and Taehyung sighs deeply, though he feels the slight guilt of not clearing up the matter by saying tickling doesn't physically hurt since then Jungkook will never stop tickling him and would rather live with this guilt than those unstoppable deadly tickling.

Taehyung moves and turns to lay on his back, Jungkook's face coming out of his neck and looking down at his as he propped up to hover over him.

Taehyung cups Jungkook's cheeks and squeezes them while moving them side by side. "Baby, my dear, a bad one or a good one tickling is tickling which means I hate it even if it's a good one so can you stop?" Taehyung talks in a soft baby tone, looking at him with squinted playfully glaring eyes.

Jungkook smiles down at Taehyung staring at his glaring eyes he shakes his head slowly and buried it back in his neck, taking a big inhale of breath and humming in love as he placed his palm back on Taehyung's stomach.

"But I like it, you're so soft from every corner. I can't help it" He mumbled in his neck, his voice muffling.

Taehyung rolls his eyes but unconsciously or more like instinctively his fingers planted in Jungkook's long locks and started patting them lovingly.

Now the tickle was replaced by the feathery sensation of Jungkook's lips which was pecking all over his neck, soft and nipping enough to brought a small smile on Taehyung's face who closes his eyes at the touch.

"You smell so good" Jungkook's hummed in his neck, eyes closing and nose tucked in the juncture of Taehyung's neck and shoulder, happily breathing in the natural scent of the other mixed with the shower gel, combining it making the scent close to vanilla oozes out of him, relaxing once stressed mind instantly.

Taehyung smiles, opening his eyes he moves his head to the side a bit and places a long loving peck on Jungkook's hair.

"My baby" Taehyung hummed in his hair, heart swelling with utmost passion and affection for his lover who's hands went back to rubbing his stomach with the gentle touch but Taehyung doesn't mind, he doesn't at all when Jungkook's being so clingy and naughty since they woke up.

Rather he really loves the way Jungkook was being so open and raw right now with him, not holding himself back from touching Taehyung nor his touches were hesitant more like he was now confident enough to know Taehyung was comfortable with him in all aspects.

Taehyung likes how he wasn't fearing to hurt him anymore even though he's as gentle as a feather can land on a hand yet the mafia overthinks and treats him as gently as he can.

But after last night, Taehyung is seeing changes and he made sure not to point it out knowing Jungkook he will panic and will be back to feeling reluctant in touching him freely as he pleases.

Taehyung hummed to himself, he had to work on it.

Work on making Jungkook know that he would never intentionally or unintentionally can hurt him like he thinks he will compare to his nature as a mafia leader which Taehyung Haven't seen yet but he had seen the hint of how he would be at the mansion with that male who interrupted them when Jungkook was showing him around.

And that was terrifying but Taehyung is trying to get used to it.

Besides looking down and seeing the older nuzzling his head side by side into his neck humming and chuckling to himself when in intentionally pokes his finger in Taehyung's belly button and jerking the younger with the touch—he sure as hell can use to his that side too not to mention Jungkook is one fluff ball when it comes to his petal.

Taehyung chuckles, suddenly got affectionate at the thoughts of the male in his arms, half on top of him he curls his arms around his neck and now nuzzles his face into his long wavy hair.

"You're so naughty today, aren't you baby, hm?" Taehyung muttered deeply in Jungkook's hair, smiling when the older looks up from his neck with half-open eyes and a big bunny smile with his swollen face from long hours of sleep.

"Am I?" He chuckles and mischievously pokes inside his belly button again.

"Baby!" Taehyung giggles, whining after when he's not able to stop Jungkook from teasing him after laying on the bed for half an hour, the older seems to enjoy his whining for how he was laughing and continuing his torture.

Jungkook suddenly sat on the bed on his knees on either side of Taehyung's hips and bend down and push up his black shirt to reveal the skin he was caressing for half an hour non-stop and grin.

Taehyung looks at him and raised his eyebrows, confused about what the other was trying to do when he saw the mafia bend down more and placed his lips on top of his belly button, in the middle of his stomach, and kiss his belly softly.

Taehyung giggles, his hands coming to cup Jungkook's cheeks as he shakes. "What are you doing?"

Jungkook looks up with a cheeky grin but stayed silent. Taehyung shakes his head with a boxy smile and muttered. "Silly"

Jungkook pressed more kisses on his tummy, scattered all around the soft marshmallow stomach, and once he was satisfied with the pecks and the sounds of deep giggles reaching his ears and landing on his already swelled heart he placed the shirt back in its place and push up to now lay beside Taehyung on his side and pull Taehyung to his chest.

His hands wrapped around Taehyung's waist and Taehyung choose to caress his fingers over Jungkook's cheek, smiling widely as he pushes forward to peck the mafia's lips softly.

"I love you" Jungkook smiles and craned his neck to the side to kiss his warm palm that was cupping his cheek.

"I love you more" Jungkook mumbled, closing his eyes when he pressed their foreheads, their noses slightly touching, and breathes fanning over their faces.

Just then a loud noise of phone ringtone blared in the room, disturbing two peaceful males who were cuddled up in a big burrito or pressed so close to being one body.

Jungkook groaned, opening his eyes and sighs deeply moving to get close to the device on the nightstand to see who's calling him when he was pulled back by Taehyung.

"No kookie" Taehyung pouts, holding Jungkook's hands and placing his leg over the mafia's waist for further effects of caging him and making him unable to move to reach for the buzzing device.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow in question. "What?"

"Don't pick it up" Taehyung says, pout still there, fat and big affectively making Jungkook chuckle.

"Just let me see, hm? It's an important call ringtone" Jungkook tried to say but Taehyung shakes his head refuse to leave his hand.

"No! If it's important then you'll have to leave and I am not ready to leave you yet, I've not got enough of you, you're not leaving," Taehyung said stubbornly, now moving to push Jungkook on his back and sitting on top of him looking down at him with his serious face while he was straddling him.

Jungkook chuckle. "Petal"

"No, baby! Just this once, please" Now Taehyung whines, bending down and kissing through Jungkook's sharp jawline, nosing around his cheek and going for his most effective weapon.

Jungkook's sensitive ears.

Jungkook hissed when Taehyung took his earlobe in his warm mouth and suck it softly, nibbling to the end of it.

The mafia's body buzz with weird sensations, close to prickle his breath out but Taehyung's touch on his ears had always calmed him so the next moment his eyes were closing, and his hands were placed on Taehyung's thighs.

"Just for today, please. I promise next time I won't stop you but today....just for today baby I want you all to myself, want all your attention to me only for the rest of the day" Taehyung looks up, his eyes big and round filled with hope and mouth was jutting in a most adorable pout.

"Please?"

Jungkook opens his eyes and smiles softly. "You don't have to beg for my attention, you know that right?"

His hands coming up and tucking Taehyung hair behind his ear, he placed his palm over his nape and pushed him down to kisses his lips lovingly when he pulled away after a while he boop his petal's nose affectionately.

"Even if you call in the middle of an important meeting and ask me to come I would leave everything behind without a second thought and run to you, you know that, hm?" Jungkook breathes out and looks at Taehyung who had now decorated a hint of blush over his bread cheeks and a shy little smile over his mouth, his eyes sparkling and flustered as he bites his bottom lip.

"So now..." Jungkook trailed, hands wrapping around Taehyung's waist and rubbing his back. "Today I am all to you" Jungkook announced and smile lovely. "Just order me and I will do whatever you want and take you wherever you want, today I am at my heart's mercy"

Taehyung giggles happily, hands cupping Jungkook's jaw as he laughs in utter happiness, placing his head on Jungkook's neck he hummed with a wide smile.

"Today, I want to spoil you," Taehyung said with a grin, humming into his neck.

"Hm?" Jungkook let out in confusion.

Taehyung looks up and stares down at his lover staring at the chocolate chip mole under his lips, he smiled and pressed his lips on top of it, kissing it sweetly and pull away when he felt the stretch of his lover's mouth as he was grinning widely.

Taehyung's eyes perked up when he saw the two small dimples beside his mouth and pokes them. "Aww, you've dimples too baby!" He exclaimed with giddiness as he pokes them with his both hands index fingers while laying on top of him comfortably.

Jungkook just smiles lovingly and lets his petal do whatever he wants even though he hated the touch on his face but ever since Taehyung came into his life he seems to be changed into a whole other person and frankly he doesn't mind it—like at all.

Doesn't mind when Taehyung knows his other side too and promised him to accept it with time and the leader is ready for it till his last breath as long as his petal is right by side him.

Taehyung sighs deeply and said warmly, looking down at Jungkook with his gleaming eyes filled with fondness.
"Every time you're the one who spoils me so now today I wanna spoil my baby" he kissed his chin again.

Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head at that, his hands going up and down Taehyung's back, it seems like without caressing his hand all over Taehyung he can't seem to function, it's becoming a habit. "Yeah? And how?" He asks with a raise of an eyebrow.

Taehyung giggles as he pushes to sit on Jungkook's torso, hands-on Jungkook's stomach feeling his abs through the cotton shirt freely as he spoke. "Starting with making food for you that I learned from Chim!"

Jungkook's mode turns sour at Jimin's name but he tried to avoid it to not ruin his mood completely before a frown turn over his face when he pictures Jimin teaching Taehyung how to cook, touching him and all, he huffed out of a sudden.

"I can teach you better than him" he mumbled not at all realizing how his inner thoughts accidentally came out of his mouth, he really can't help with his jealousy.

Taehyung smiles faded and now turn into a pout of displeasure, he huffed out loud also and looks down at the jealous mafia with a glare. "Seriously, koo? Still? And you don't even know how to cook yourself"

Jungkook rolls his eyes and watches Taehyung with unwavering eyes, he doesn't like him so what can he do? Jimin's name only makes him bitter, that midget had such a nerve to talk back with Jeon if not for his petal that shorty wouldn't even breath another second without begging him for forgiveness.

Taehyung sighs deeply and bends down placing his lips on Jungkook as he pecks it. "He.." pecks "has a.." pecks "boyfriend!"

"We're brothers, baby. Why did you get jealous of him?" Taehyung asked, now squeezing Jungkook's cheeks hardly.

"I am not jealous!" Jungkook protested.

"Oh really? Then why do you not like him?" Taehyung doesn't believe at all.

"He takes your attention from me and I don't like that plus he's annoying!" Jungkook huffed and squeezes Taehyung in his arms, pulling his head up to tucked his face into Taehyung's neck and kisses his throat then placing his head back on the pillow.

"He's not annoying! He's an angel once you get to know him, he's protective over me that's why. He has seen me in my worse Condition now being a little overprotective is on his instinct." Taehyung talks softly, mouth a sweet genuine smile when he talks about the older hyung he found when he had no one by his side and was suddenly thrown into the world full of heartless people.

"Besides he's only like that in front of you.." Taehyung chuckles. "Behind you, he talks about you with proudness, he likes you, he even took your side too when we were...you know not talking and all" Taehyung said, looking down at the slight hint of surprise that shown over Jungkook's face before he composes himself and huffed.

"Whatever" even though he still looks displeased, Taehyung could tell there was a little hesitance of likeness now formed over his eyes about Jimin's.

Taehyung hopes one day they both can be at least civil with each other if not friends or he will be stuck between his best friend like a brother and his love of life, that's gonna be hell if he has to face this for a lifetime.

___________________

"Careful"

The soft tone of the deep voice was whisper close to the ears of the male who had pained written all over his features.

Seokjin's grip tightens on the metal stick his knuckles turning paler, legs buzzing too much that it starts to pain terribly, few nurses were holding his arms up and the one was helping him with putting his legs on the cold tiled floor.

After days of exercise, he was finally told to stand, he was sitting on the edge of the bed now slowly trying to stand up by giving the weight into his legs, there was a pain for a solid one minute, his legs shaking and trembling almost losing his control before Namjoon who was standing by his side all this time, whispering encouraging words holds him up.

Seokjin's head snapped to the side, his ears were hot red from both pressure and pain but his cheeks now turn hotter too by Namjoon strong arms holding his waist from behind and other was on his arms, balancing him gently.

Namjoon's forehead had a frown, his all attention was on Seokjin's legs which were visibly trembling and balancing him up with his hands.

Staring at Namjoon's the latter felt his heart starts beating loudly, the worry that was seeping into the physiatrist face was overwhelming that Seokjin forgets about his pain in the body, the terrible ache goes in the background and all he could see was the hard handsome face so close to him that Seokjin's breath was probably hitting on Namjoon's cheek who was still busy with worrying for him.

The doctor was checking him up, noting the time he was standing for and after a while of that Seokjin snap out of his stare and cries out in unbearable pain before he was instructed to sit on the bed again.

Namjoon carefully did all the work, not giving nurses time to do that as he took the lead and gently sat Seokjin on the bed who was breathing heavily, sweats were like pearls over his forehead and neck, the whole face was flushed with the pain of standing on his feet after three years of numbness.

His feet were still buzzing and the doctor again instructed him to keep moving his toes from time to time and Seokjin did just that, it helped him with trembles and the pain that was still there.

"Ok, that was enough for today. Good Job, Seokjin. You stand for 1 minute and 13 seconds." The doctor smiled at him and patted his shoulder, he was the one who was helping him with exercising his feet and hands all these days and the latter had successfully gotten a hold of his upper body can move and bend down now only the second half of his body from his thighs is still numb.

Seokjin smiled through the pain, it was getting better and he's happy he's progressing with this.

He really just wants to get out of this hospital as soon as he can, being there all these time had made him suffocated.

The doctors and nurses left with the final instructions leaving Namjoon and Seokjin alone who were now going to start there today's session of therapy.

Namjoon smiled and sits on the vacant chair in front of Seokjin who was still on the edge of the bed, his legs dangling in the air until it stops buzzing and he can rest it back on the bed.

"You were great today, Jin. I am proud of you" Namjoon said, grinning with happiness.

"That was your first step after three years, how does it feel?"

Seokjin blinked and scoffed bitterly. "Painful as hell"

Namjoon laughs at that, easing the other with this as he couldn't stop himself from seeing the sour look on the latter's face, it came out naturally.

"It's alright, Jin. Just a few more tries and the pain with subside with time, just think about the day when you'll be able to walk on your own without someone's help? Sounds great, no?" Seokjin looks up at the doctor, staring at his deep dimple smile the patient was reminded of the sensation that whirs in his body when Namjoon held his waist firmly with his warm hands and his body warmth felt on his side, the scent that emits out of Namjoon's form was so calming and addicting that now Seokjin thinks about it he wanna smell it again.

"I don't mind as long as you hold me through it" he mumbled to himself unconsciously out loud, instantly widening his eyes with a dark blush spreading over his neck and ears when he realized it.

Namjoon frowned, couldn't get what the latter said after 'i don't mind' and spoke up to request. "I couldn't get it, what did you say?" He scoots forward to listen to it again.

Seokjin shakes his head quickly, avoiding eye contact as he looks everywhere but at the male in front of him, his eyes still a bit wide in panic but face flushed as same as before, much darker now.

"Is the pain still there? You're so red" Namjoon comments, looking down at Seokjin's slightly shaking legs and instinctively reaching forward to place there and squeezes it to calm him.

Seokjin gulped and looks down at the hand with much widen eyes now, his ears so hot that it's physically burning and bright red, although he can't feel the touch of Namjoon's hand on his numb legs the feeling of when the latter touches his hands two days ago came back and he frowned, he doesn't like the way he can't feel that warmth anymore because of the temporarily paralyzing.

Namjoon takes that frown negatively and instantly takes away his hands with a panic expression. "I am sorry! I-I didn't realize, sorry" he apologized immediately.

Seokjin looks at him in confusion, tilting his head in silence that's where he realizes he was supposed to be uncomfortable with someone touching him.

It doesn't feel uncomfortable at all when Namjoon did that, that realization scared Seokjin who felt his heart thumping wildly against his ribcage.

Why he doesn't fear when it comes to Namjoon now? What's happening?

Is he getting better with touches?

But when nurses touched his arms he had the instant urge to claw their hands away from his form but because of the pain in his legs for standing up, he wasn't able to focus there until Namjoon hold him and everything felt normal.

He felt at ease.

"Namjoon" the latter hummed, still had the apologetic look over his features as he glances at him.

Seokjin gulped, so much wanted the latter to hold his hand again but he was hesitant to ask for it.

What would he think? What if he feels like I am being too attached?

"Can—Can you help me.." he pointed at his legs to place them back on the bed that now the pain replaces the feeling of numbness again instead of what he really wanted Namjoon to do.

The doctor instantly nodded and stands up, first settling the pillows and then gently grabbing Seokjin's legs after he looks at him for permission and placed it on the bed, helping Seokjin to scoot back a bit and resting his back on the pillow.

In this process, Namjoon made sure not to touch Seokjin anywhere unnecessarily causing Seokjin to frown at that.

Namjoon places the blanket over his legs neatly and sits on the chair.

"Are you comfortable?"

Seokjin looks down and fidgets with his fingers, humming after a second, and nodded his head dejectedly.

"What wrong, Jin? You look to be in your thoughts today. Does something happen?" Namjoon approach carefully, predicting that there must be another nightmare the latter had seen.

Seokjin looks up at the male for a moment before he shakes his head with a deep sigh. "Nothing"

Namjoon frowned, doesn't believe the other but he didn't push him, there must be something he's not ready to tell him, and pushing him will make the other uncomfortable.

"It's alright. Tell me when you're ready, hm?" Namjoon speaks softly.

"It's nothing....just Tae. I am worried for him" he had a displeased looks suddenly taken over his face.

"This brat will have a good beating from me when I will be back on my feet" Seokjin huffed, couldn't sleep all night just from the thoughts of his baby angel with some cruel ruthless mafia leader, not knowing how he will be or what the mafia could do to him.

The worry is eating him from inside and he can't help but gets distressed along with the terrible images of his brother in a horrible state he can't even imagine just to save him had taken all his calmness, adding into his other tensions and pressure now unbearable guilt making him unable to sleep at night.

Namjoon smiles, even though the other looks angry and annoyed, he can see the deep worry and fear in his eyes.

Namjoon looks away and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, silently praying for Taehyung because no matter how much Seokjin loves and adores his angel but when he says he will have a good beating then Namjoon knows the youngest gonna be crying for forgiveness.

After all, he had an experience.

Namjoon swallowed and his hands instinctively went to his left upper arm when he felt the tingle there suddenly, he glances at Seokjin with slight fear in his eyes when he remembers the past and shudders at images.

Seokjin fears no one and no one knows this better than Namjoon himself.

Now, what happened in the past that made the mafia gulp in minor—only minor fear? It is for later revelation! Wink wonk ;)

__________________________

Jungkook was in the bathroom doing his things while Taehyung was on the bed now in Jungkook's black button-up shirt reaching his middle thighs, leaving the rest in open to breathe (he is still wearing underwear, nasties) the long tan legs shining and delicate on display, few pink blotches were decorating the smooth flesh of his thighs which Jungkook had swelled up with pride when to stare at it and grinning idiotically.

Taehyung was on his stomach on the bed, limbs up in the air, so smooth and freely that if Jungkook comes out of the bathroom the first thing his eyes will land on is Taehyung thick bump on the back and long beautiful legs in the air.

Taehyung had a small devilish smile over his face, that's exactly what he wanted that's why he was lying horizontally on the bed to give Jungkook a nice view.

After making food which was quite a disaster but in the end, the taste was worth it, they are at Jungkook's house by the way which he bought only for Taehyung so he can spend alone time with him here, there's still that full-length portrait of his in the living room when he first came here and he still gets giddy whenever he looks at it and imagine Jungkook admiring it with his whipped smile.

Anyways, back to his plan. Taehyung had been giving little hints to Jungkook Like when they were in the hotel and he purposely stripped and changed into a pair of different clothes in front of Jungkook who had stared at him without blinking, that was quite a good show.

And the next when they were in the car, going to the Jungkook's house and Taehyung was needily playing with Jungkook's hoops in his ears, dragging his hands from the mafia's arms to his thighs yet to no avail as Jungkook is only chuckling and not getting the hint.

He's too soft with Taehyung.

Even when he was making food and Jungkook was hugging him from the back he had so many times tried to rub with his back but Jungkook only pinch his waist for teasing him, this is what he said.

"Heal first, petal" grabbing his hips in place Jungkook had warned him strictly.

Taehyung huffed playing with the buttons with were open on the top and mocked annoyingly. "Heal first petal" he groaned, pouting as he now looks at himself, now planing it with spice by changing into Jungkook's silk black shirt, leaving few buttons open on the top and giggling in mischievous, this will surely work on Jungkook's seeing him in this making him remember the days when the mafia would make him wear it when he was still working as a prostitute.

It's not like he needs to heal even though the past job was terribly painful and traumatic this experience had risen his tolerance in pain so honestly, he wasn't in pain at all after last night, he wasn't sore because he's gone worst of worst with painful experiences.

And Jungkook was just so perfect, not so gentle yet not so rough, thinking of Taehyung's pleasure and making him have the best night of his life and making him buzzing with excitement and need for more.

He really wants to go through that ecstasy, again and again, not wanting to stop at all until he doesn't pass out with exhaustion, he got addicted to the pleasure, those amazing sensations of Jungkook dragging himself out and going in again with such pleasurable pace had him feeling wet in his underwear.

He so wanted Jungkook to do with him again, trying to coax the other, convincing him but the mafia refuses to budge.

So there he is, finding different ways to rail Jungkook into doing him again.

He was lost in thought when the buzzing sound of the phone disturbs him, pulling him out of the thoughts of last night he can't seem to get it out of his head and squealing in happiness, flushing his cheeks brightly in shyness and hiding his face in the pillow.

Yes, fellas, we lost him *sighs*

Taehyung looks up from the pillow where he was currently squealing, his face was beet red and he whines at the disturbance looking at the side to see Jungkook's phone which was buzzing once again.

Taehyung scoffs. "These people wouldn't let me have a day alone with my baby!"

The younger was annoyed, Jungkook had gotten numerous calls since they woke up but just because of Taehyung he was reluctant in picking it up but the other person is not getting the hint and keep on calling crazily.

"What's so important that they can't wait for tomorrow!"
Taehyung huffed pouting and angrily cuts the calls, touching some buttons and switching up the phone for good.

Taehyung sighs. "Now no one will disturb us" he hears the sink open and knows Jungkook was finishing so he quickly turns back and stares at the drawer, thinking of placing the phone there so Jungkook won't notice he open the drawer to place the phone there when he sucked in a sharp breath and a terrified scream left his mouth.

The phone drops from his hands and meets with the carpet under it, thankfully not broken but Taehyung had stumbled back in horror and tripped landing on his back as he screams for Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook!" Tears immediately formed in his eyes, heart racing terribly that he can feel the harsh beats till his toes, blood rushing fastly, his finger tingling in utmost fear that had consumed his body that tears roll down his cheeks and body starts trembling.

Jungkook immediately comes out of the bathroom, rushing towards his petal who was sitting on the floor and shaking, scooting backward in fear and still screaming for his name.

"Petal!" Jungkook crouched down beside him with a frown. "Hey hey petal. What happened" Jungkook asked, cupping the hiccuping Taehyung face and making him face him.

Taehyung cried holding onto Jungkook's shirt for dear life as he scooted closer to him. "J-Jungkook!" He cried, his finger pointing at the drawer as he cries.

"K-Kookie...there...t-there" he couldn't complete his sentence in between his sobs, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and stands up a bit to see what his petal was scared of and when he looks inside Jungkook cursed under his breath, there was a gun in his drawer for safety purpose he placed there, he immediately closed the drawer and went back to Taehyung.

The younger had his eyes closed shut tight, trembling still crying as Taehyung grab his head and suck in an intense breath as in his closed eyes he sees his father, who was on his knees, crying and begging for mercy as multiple guns were pointed at him, all different types and big and dangerous.

Taehyung starts hyperventilating, his eyes couldn't open as he hears the waves of laughter of the sinister tone, his father's bloody face, wide open eyes where there was no life left, it was all blank and dead as he had a gruesome hole on his forehead where blood was seeping out uncontrollably.

"A-Appaaaa!" Taehyung screamed shakily, seeing the gun triggers him.

He wasn't ready for it, he hadn't expected. It was sudden and he wasn't able to prepare himself for it and this unplanned view of the gun trigger his trauma and made him like this, making him remember his past, the nightmare he won't be able to forget ever in his life, it was as fresh as it happens just yesterday.

Jungkook kneels and bundled up Taehyung in his arms, close to his chest and he kisses his forehead tightly, pressing his lip for a long time as he squeezes him in his warm embrace.

"Sh, sh, I am sorry, pup. I am so sorry" he apologizes, rocking him back and forth to calm him, whisper sweet nothings in his ears, rubbing his back and kissing him everywhere he can, cheeks, neck, temple, forehead, hair, everywhere.

"Breath, sh just breath pup" Jungkook pulls away and squeezes his arms, Taehyung was still crying, sobbing but he was able to open his eyes, it was pooling with tears and filled with fright.

Jungkook's heart broke terribly at that.

"My heart" Jungkook let out in such a soft tone filled with remorse, he cup his neck and kisses his forehead in guilt.

He should've been more careful with this knowing Taehyung was still in the process of getting used to it, he should've been more careful with placing his gun somewhere else. He just didn't think Taehyung would open the drawers and that the gun could trigger him.

Taehyung's hands were fisting Jungkook's shirt tightly in his hold, instead of saying anything Taehyung move forward and buried his face in Jungkook's neck, nuzzling his face there and sniffling, crying still.

After a moment of him tucked in Jungkook's warm protective embrace did Taehyung pulls back and Jungkook stands up and carefully placed Taehyung on the edge of the bed and sits on the floor in front of his petal.

"Petal" Jungkook calls, his voice and face have a regretting look as he grabs Taehyung's hands and kisses his palm softly.

Placing his head in Taehyung's palm Jungkook stayed there, so pissed at himself for not being careful.

Taehyung hadn't said anything and his silence was killing Jungkook, he was so scared and mad at his carelessness all he wanted is to be assured that his lover is fine but looking at his shaking shoulder and occasional hiccups, he knew he wasn't fine at all.

There was only silence in the room for a long time, no one said anything, not Taehyung, not Jungkook either, he was so ashamed and worried that he can't even face Taehyung and kept hidden his face in his palms.

"K-Kookie" Taehyung's voice was hoarse and wavering, tears were still rolling down his cheeks but no sound was coming from his mouth, he was now blank and expressionless.

Jungkook looks up immediately, staring at him when Taehyung glances at his lover and spoke.

"C-Can you....can you l-leave me alone...for a while?" Taehyung said hesitantly, his face was blank but there was a hint of softness in his tone.

He wanted to be alone and the desperation was written all over his face but Jungkook feared, he can't seem to settle leaving Taehyung alone at this moment.

"But peta—"

"Please" Taehyung cuts him off, pulling his hands away from Jungkook's hold and looking away.

His decision was made but the gesture throws a pang in Jungkook's heart as he looks at his empty hands.

After a moment of thought, he nodded and stands up hesitantly.

Jungkook looks down at his lover, looking away and having no expression over his face, he swallowed harshly.

Worry filled him up.

"I-I will be just outside...call me when you need me, ok?"

Taehyung didn't say anything, he was lost on thoughts like he didn't even hear Jungkook saying him something, he was so silent.

Jungkook takes the hint and sighs deeply, wanting to take the gun away with him but Taehyung's face was in that direction and if he takes it out right now this will trigger him once again so after a while of thought he decided to just walk out of the room before he worse the situation and leaving Taehyung on his own.

Taehyung heard the soft shutting of the door, he closes his eyes, his bottom lip trembles, tears slipping from his lashes and landing on his hands and thighs.

Taehyung didn't move, he didn't dare move for how long he can't register but he stayed sitting there for a long while before he was able to open his eyes and breathes out shakily.

Taehyung swallowed as he looks up, his eyes staring at the closed drawer as he fidgeting wildly with his finger, tangling them aggressively with each other that the skin went red with the unconscious harsh movements.

Taehyung shakes as he stands up, hands clenching and unclenching as he stood there for a few minutes, without even blinking staring at the drawer with wide frightened eyes.

Slowly and hesitantly Taehyung takes a step forward, then another he takes small steps until he was in front of the drawer and a sob left his mouth.

His whole body was trembling, hands fisted the black shirt in his sides and clawing at it his nails digging in his palms.

With a racing heart, Taehyung took a deep breath and open his eyes, hands reach forward, shaking badly he took a hold of the handle and slowly pulls open the drawer.

The frightening view of the gun reflected in his teary eyes and Taehyung sucked in a breath, eyes widening open in panic, breaths cutting short as his eyes stuck to the gun, screams, evil laughter fills his ears horribly the longer he stared at the gun.

His hands tremble so badly where he was holding the drawer handle that the drawer itself starts shaking.

Taehyung gulped loudly, tears dropping bit by bit on the carpet floor as he trembly lose the handle and reach forward.

Taehyung cried out as the tip of his fingers touch the pistol's surface and he closes his eyes tightly, his other hand covers his mouth as he muffles his cries in it and blindly took a hold of the gun and pulls it out of the drawer.

Taehyung's hold loosened just the coldness of the metal made him unable to breathe properly and instantly open his eyes, looking at the gun in his hands and breathing shallowly, loudly with huffing of breaths coming out along with the hiccups.

Taehyung cried and the hold loses more which makes the gun slip from his badly trembling hand and hit the floor, the sounds of it scared Taehyung so much that backed away and landed on the floor, sobbing he backed away with his hips until his back hit the wall and pushed his legs closer to him and hide his face inside it, trembling like a fearful child.

"Sh! sh! Sh! Stop!" Taehyung mumbled from where his face was hidden in his legs as he covers his ears as though that will make the sinister laughter and his father's crying and begging will stop ringing in his ears.

"Shhh!" He hushed harshly, fisting his hair in his hands and breathes loudly.

And then everything stops.

Suddenly out of nowhere Jungkook's whispers filled his ears, his sweet deep tone where he was muttering love confessions and silly jokes, appreciating his beauty and being there for him.

Taehyung sobs, the loving whispers of his lover replace the evil touches of laughter in his ears, and Taehyung sighs, his hold loosen on his hairs and he started breathing properly.

His hands now wrapped around his legs as he let those whispers consume him, imagining the warmth that comes from being in Jungkook's embrace and he smiled, smiled through his tears, and chuckles at the stupidly grinning Jungkook's image that comes into his mind.

Taehyung calmed down and sighs deeply, tears finally stop coming out of his eyes and he stayed in that place until he's not fully stable.

Jungkook wasn't physically there but in Taehyung's mind, Jungkook's thought only was able to comfort him—like every time.

______________________

When Taehyung comes out of the room, his eyes were swollen red, his cheeks pale, his nose bright red with tears stained over his face and nails marks on his palm.

His steps were slow and silent, he carefully takes every step till he gets downstairs and the first thing he noticed was Jungkook sitting on the couch, his head in his hand as he was bending forward, the nook of arms resting on his thighs.

He looked stressed.

Taehyung sighs, moving forward, his feet were bare so they didn't make any sound to alert the older of his presence who had his eyes close with his head ducked down.

Taehyung stands in front of him and lightly pokes Jungkook's shoulder who jolted at the touch and looks up with wide panic eyes when he sees it was Taehyung he looks at him hesitantly, instantly noticing his swollen face, a dragger goes through his heart.

"Petal" Taehyung placed his hands on either side of Jungkook's shoulder which made the mafia move back and his back lands on the couch backrest, he was still sitting on the sofa (pls I am struggling with explaining this, pardon me) as Taehyung placed his knees straddling Jungkook and sits on his lap, his arms looping over Jungkook's neck and face tucking nicely in the Mafia's crook of the neck.

"Mhm," Taehyung mumbled in response, nuzzling his nose contently and sighing in the calmness of the oozing scent of his baby.

Jungkook blinked, the sudden warmth of his lover wrapped in his body as his hands stay in the air awkwardly.

Jungkook breathes out and curls his arms around Taehyung's waist, pushing him closer to his chest by his hips and back, squeezes him in his arms, the mafia closes his eyes in relief as he sighs deeply.

"How are you now?" Jungkook murmured in his shoulder, pecking it afterward.

Taehyung's hold tightens around his neck as he didn't stop nuzzling his whole face in Jungkook's neck, oddly comforting him and making him so contented just by the tight embrace of his lover.

Jungkook truly is his safe place just like he's Jungkook's.

"Better" Taehyung mumbled, breathing calmly and humming in delight by the soft kisses being pressed on his shoulders to his neck to his cheeks which were squished in Jungkook's neck, touching his collarbones.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook was reluctant, he was still worried and guilty.

Taehyung sighs, understand the other immediately through his wavering tone, and pulls back, only a bit as he pressed his lips to his choco-chip under his lips first before he pecks his lips softly.

"Don't worry, Baby. I am good now that you're holding me" Taehyung says, smiling in love as he stares up at his boyfriend and blink his eyes at him.

Jungkook smiles relieve now finally. All the tension leaving his body as he patted Taehyung's head, now move to peck his lips again and again until a smile broke onto the younger's mouth with a small giggle.

"I love you so much" Jungkook breathes out, his lips pressing on Taehyung's jaw and going down to soothingly kisses his neck.

Taehyung chuckles and hummed, eyes closed his satisfaction at the feathering touches on his cheeks and neck as he responded. "I love you so much more" he played with the ends of Jungkook's hairs on his nape while his body pressed to Jungkook's.

"I am sorry" Jungkook sighs in his neck, finally letting out his sincere apology for his carelessness after feeling the tension inside him for an hour away from his petal.

"Don't" Taehyung said sternly, he pulls back and stares at Jungkook's guilty face and sighs.

"If you're already feeling bad with just this then how will I get used to it in the future when I see something worse than this, hm?" Taehyung's voice was soft and gentle.

"Baby, you don't have to be guilty of anything, that was my natural reaction. I wasn't ready for it thus my emotions got the best of me" Taehyung caressed Jungkook's jaw moving to peck his nose sweetly.

"Still, I should've been careful with this—"

"How much will you be careful, Koo? Anything can trigger me how would you know? even I don't know what can trigger me. I don't want you to be careful. If you'll always be stressed and careful with me how will I get used to it?" Taehyung spoke gently smiling a bit.

"Now that I decided to involve with this mafia bunny of mine what can I do other than getting used to it no matter how hard it looks and is?" Taehyung chuckles, a smile forming over Jungkook's mouth also as his thumbs caress the sides of Taehyung's hips.

"You had to be prepared for these reactions, Koo. It will be occasional in this process of me accepting you wholly without being hesitant. I don't want to be afraid of seeing you being a mafia leader, I don't want this scary past coming into my head every time something related to Mafia comes into my sight" Taehyung was frustrated with this but he can't help with these images of his past.

"I want to be confident, want to be fearless and open-minded with this and that will take time. Take more time because of my horrible past haunting me every night" he knows and he wants Jungkook to know this too so in the future the latter is prepared for his reaction.

"But I am not hesitating, I am not giving up no matter how hard and impossible it is, it's just a beginning I believe I will get used to it in the future and I had to get used to it because baby...." Taehyung's eyes filled with fear, he smiles, thumb caressing his sharp jawline.

"I can handle this fear, can handle this tormenting scary past, can handle any pain even can handle hyung's anger but...but not the thought of leaving you" Tear slides down Taehyung's cheek as he shakes his head.

Jungkook's heart starts beating rhythmically with Taehyung's as his hold tightening on his petal's body, fingers digging in his hips as he swallowed his emotions.

"No matter what just...just the thought of you not with me scares me to death...I don't wanna live without you, I-I can't live without you, Jungkook...I can't" Taehyung shakes his head, watching the blooming look of happiness and a hint of moistness in Jungkook's eyes who silently listens to his lover with his unblinking eyes.

"I want to be with you forever and if it takes me to go through this I am ready for it, I am ready because the end of the day being in your warmth is worth it, it's worth all of it and I will do it just...just to be with you" Taehyung smile with determining eyes as he spoke the last thing with beaming face.

"You're worth all of it..." Taehyung bites his bottom lip and stares at Jungkook. "My mafia baby" Taehyung giggles.

Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung noticed, see how the trail of clear liquid drip from his round eyes on his cheek and one more following behind and just like this Jungkook closes his eyes and buried his face in Taehyung's neck, his hold tightening impossibly tighter it becomes hard to breathe but Taehyung didn't complaint.

He embraces Jungkook just like the latter had done so many times before, he smiles, crying with his baby who dare didn't make a noise but Taehyung felt the wetness on his neck, Jungkook was crying.

Why?

Because he felt accepted, relieved, special, wanted, and loved.

After endless years of misery inside his heart after his mother's death today for the first time in his life Jungkook felt loved and cherish with the bottom of his heart just because of Taehyung's few sincere words.

This gives Taehyung the realization of how much his few words affect Jungkook and how much his acceptance means to the mafia who had done nothing but cherishes him with all his heart and protected him with his love.

Jungkook has gone through all of this alone and hides it inside his heart the fear of losing him all this time had made Taehyung realize how much he's lacking in making Jungkook feels the same way the older was making him feel.

He was so lost in the pleasure of true love that Jungkook showers him that he forgets to make the latter feels the same way in the process.

Now seeing Jungkook crying like this, his shoulders shaking and muffles hiccups vibrating in his neck Taehyung realized his mistake and he cried, cried with Jungkook in guilt he buried his face in his long locks and stroke his hairs comfortingly.

Somewhere being Jungkook's precious heart Taehyung forgot to care for his baby.

Who had been alone with his fight of fears and anxiety of losing Taehyung every day even now when Taehyung had told him he will fight to be with him no matter what.

Taehyung realized his mistakes and he will make sure to correct them now that he knows.

"My baby" Taehyung nuzzles into his hairs, loving him, playing with his ears, and kissing his cheeks, again and again, giving him all the affection and comfort the latter was in need of.

"I love you..." He kisses his ears, finger curled in his hair, and playing with it.

"I am here...I will never leave you" He mumbled in his ear, kissing on top of it in assurance as Jungkook was surrounded by his warmth taking everything to his heart's content.

"My silly mafia" He was purposely using the mafia word, knowing only by this he will be accepting him with heart, avoiding this will not help him get used to it.

And he wants Jungkook to know he really is trying to accept him by calling him who he really is, avoiding it till now has made Jungkook insecure which was one of his mistakes.

Taehyung sniffles as he smiled, placing his chin on top of Jungkook hairs he speaks, the shaking of Jungkook's shoulder has stopped and he was now breathing calmly but still wasn't showing his face to his petal.

"I was wondering how hot will you look all serious and mad when you work in the mansion." Taehyung hummed in thought. "Like I've seen you working as my hot boss where you look very sexy by the way"

Taehyung felt Jungkook's lips stretching against his neck and he cheered internally but continue talking.

"But I never seen you mad, like mad mad you see? Like I saw in the movies the mafias get mad and at their targets so I was wondering how must you look when you're doing it?" Taehyung was genuinely interested in it now that he thinks like that.

Taehyung's eyes perked up. "wait!" Taehyung gasped. "Do you also have wome—sorry you're a gay ass—I mean males around you all the time before me?"

Jungkook huffed in his neck and looks up finally, his eyebrows were raised and eyes had a glare, Taehyung cooed as he sees the red nose and cheeks with puffy red eyes of the male who was glaring at him, although he looks hot the redness on his face made him look adorable with dried tears smearing around.

Taehyung sighs. "I can't believe you're a mafia, Nope, it's impossible" Taehyung squished his cheeks. "how can you be so adorable?" Taehyung huffed in misery.

Jungkook swatted his hands away from his face and scoffed. "How about I show you how scary I am, huh?" His voice was deep and bone-chilling, so low.

Taehyung though felt shivers through his spine but he was a teaser so he made a fake fear-filled face. "Oh no, I am so scared."

Jungkook's jaw ticked and in the next moment, Taehyung squealed as he was picked up and thrown on the couch, bouncing Taehyung laid on his back and Jungkook hovers over his shrinking frame and caged him with his body.

"They call me Jeon...." Jungkook breathes in Taehyung's neck, taking his skin of collarbones in between his teeth, and bites it lightly enough to mark a redness there in his toll.

Taehyung bites his bottom lip, his eyes become hooded as he felt Jungkook biting around his neck and probably leaving marks up in his toll, the low suckling noises reaching his ears making Taehyung hum in delight.

"No one dare can say my full name..." His voice had a hint of rasp in it, growling through his throat Jungkook moved up and take Taehyung earlobe in his mouth and suck it harshly.

Taehyung whines, his hands grabbing Jungkook's shoulder, fingers digging in his blades but he smirked, chuckling challengingly. "But I am an exception..."

"Right, Jeongukie hyung?" Taehyung mixed the name along with his lover's kink of Hyung but instantly whines out loud when Jungkook pinches his waist hardly.

"Such a tease" The mafia murmured and suck his jaw but when he looks up he had a smile on his face.

"Yet it's true... You're an exception to everything" Jungkook kissed his forehead, pressing his hands to his waist he lovingly pecks him for a long time making Taehyung sigh in a touch.

"Only mine," He said possessively, staring at Taehyung's face with his dominance.

Taehyung opens his eyes and curls his arms around the mafia's neck and hummed with a teasing smile. "Typical possessive mafia, aren't you?"

Jungkook chuckles deeply. "Mhm ...then be careful, pup. This mafia can also torture whoever raised their eyes on what's his..." Jungkook goes closer to his ears and whispered. "I show no mercy to my victims, petal"

Taehyung let out a breathy laugh. "Then what are you gonna do with me, baby..." Taehyung bites his ear softly.

"Because I am not scared of you, hyung" Jungkook groaned in his ears hands squeezing Taehyung bare thighs, his rough calloused palm caressing the long smooth skin all the while he sucked a bright red mark over his neck.

Taehyung moans out, eyes close and back arching from Jungkook's rough touches, his hands smoothly sliding the black silk shirt up until his stomach, revealing the hidden treasure underneath the underwear.

Jungkook squeezes his inner thighs close to his crotch area while he licking around Taehyung collar bones and sucking them harshly.

Taehyung's legs instinctively closing upon him, the tingle going around in between his legs, craving for some friction he starts whining when Jungkook prevents him from squeezing his legs together.

"Hyung" Taehyung whimpers, looking at Jungkook with frustrations in his tone, getting annoyed at the smirk on the older's mouth who was staring down at him.

"Weren't you being a tease a minute ago? What happened, pup?" Jungkook teased, not touching Taehyung to give him the satisfaction nor letting him get the friction on his own.

Taehyung tried with his hands but Jungkook instantly grabs a hold of his wrist he took both of his wrists and pining them up on his head, caging him wholly.

"Aww, someone's needy, hm?" Jungkook talks a baby tone, the annoying smirk still over his face as he sees Taehyung thrashing around, the throbbing down there getting worst and he whines when he feels the slick sliding down his folds to his hole in the middle.

"Hyung, please" Taehyung begs, eyes getting needier, his buds on the chest perked up and it was visible through the silk fabric of his shirt, he was already so frustrated from the time he woke and now this sudden display of dominance had made his situation worse.

Jungkook just had to be teasing now when he was so needy and frustrated.

"Please what, pup?" Jungkook's acts innocent, hands preventing the tugs Taehyung tried to lose the hold and knees not letting the younger close his legs.

"Touch me, please ..hyung please touch me" Taehyung whines, pouting with teary eyes knowing it is Jungkook's weakness and he was desperate for the touch right now he can do anything to please the mafia.

Jungkook hummed in thought, teasing the younger to his limit, and then speak.

"Mhm...how about no? I observed I really love seeing you like this... So needy for me, hm?" Jungkook bend down and placed a sweet kiss on his petal's cheek.

"Hyung..." Taehyung pouts, tears on the verge of spilling out of his round doe eyes.

"P-Please... Do something" Taehyung said desperately, tears roll down his eyes, he was so needy, still struggling with his hands where Jungkook was holding him on top of his head, his grip was tight but not bruising, he was still careful enough to not hurt Taehyung even the slightest.

Jungkook took pity and move his knees and pressed it on Taehyung's crotch, the younger whine out in delight, the slight friction sends him on edge, his underwear starts to damp, a spot starts forming through his slick and precum combined.

"More...more please" Taehyung was begging at this point moving his hips on Jungkook's knee desperately, the mafia let him do it.

He looks down and groans at the sight of Taehyung rubbing his cloth member on his knee, he was already hard and had a bump in between his legs.

"So pretty" Jungkook hummed under his breath, seeing the flushed Taehyung biting his lips and humming in his mouth as he moves his hips over his knee.

"Enjoying there, pup?" Jungkook's husky voice tickle in Taehyung's ear causing the younger to struggle more in his cage to free himself.

"No! Want more...please want more hyung...do something...touch me hyung please" Taehyung cries, nuzzling into Jungkook's neck who was bending down close to his ears.

The action swelled the mafia's heart and he decided to be merciful with his heart as he was an exception.

"Shhh" Jungkook breathed near his lips, stopping Taehyung's movement down earning a pitiful whine from the male under him.

"I am giving you more, quit whining" Jungkook breathes out, knowing he was being harsh but Taehyung doesn't seem to mind besides the younger knows when to use a safe word for him to know that It reached his limit.

Yet before doing anything more Jungkook reminded Taehyung of it. "You remember the safeword, petal?" Jungkook asks, softly. Peppering kisses all over his Heart's tearful cheeks in affection.

Taehyung nodded his head, too frustrated to voice it out and Jungkook took it and went back to care for his needy pup.

First, he let go of Taehyung's hand and the first thing the younger did when he was free is to hit Jungkook's chest two times with an angry pout. "Meanie!"

Jungkook Chuckled in fondness, can't be mad when his lover looks so adorable while glaring at him with teary eyes.

"You want me to hold you up again?" Jungkook threatened as he raised a sharp eyebrow down the male.

Taehyung huffs but hides his hands under him.

Jungkook shakes his head and comes forward to pinch Taehyung's poking bud through the shirt, Taehyung yelped in pain.

"Such a brat" the mafia comments but let it go this time because he's whipped, moving on.

Jungkook push back and sit in between Taehyung's legs, holding the waistband of his underwear Jungkook looks up and Taehyung nodded for him, he felt the cold air hitting his wetness down when his boyfriend slowly push the underwear and slide it away from his long pretty legs.

Taehyung was now only in Jungkook black silk shirt which was bunched up on his stomach and opens from the top, showing half of his chest and full neck along with collarbones in all his glory, few red blotches were decorating his smooth skin, looking small places of blush.

Jungkook sucked in a breath once again, last night he had seen it but it was in the dark so it wasn't that visible but right now the living room was wholly lit up with bright golden and white lights so he can clearly see each and every place and was awestruck once again at such uniqueness of his lover's body.

He loves it though.

"Hyuuung!" Taehyung's whine disturbs Jungkook's ogling eyes staring at Taehyung shamelessly.

Jungkook looks up seeing his petal blushing bright red. "Are you gonna do something or not?"

Right, the mafia forgot his petal gets bold when he's needy.

He had experienced it many times before.

"Sorry, I just can't believe a person as you exist. How can you be so beautiful? So perfect?" Jungkook was in disbelief, his eyes were dripping with admiration.

"And to say you're all mine? Damn that I achieve something so precious, must have done something good in my past life to have you in this life" Jungkook was talking to himself at this point, his eyes were wide with tenderness and love for his precious who was right at the moment needy as hell and was drooling down there.

Yeah, you can say Taehyung does not appreciate this at the moment.

He needs his touch for god sake.

"Can we continue your endless words of admiration for me and do the thing which is in hand at the moment, Don't you think baby?" Taehyung was looking at him, smiling sarcastically sweet at him.

Jungkook chuckles then nods, Taehyung was sure fiesty and bold when he gets needy.

"Alright, pup. God, you're so needy" Jungkook teases him as he presses his hands on his thighs, dragging his touch upwards.

"Should I not? You're denying me since we woke up!" Taehyung accused, sucking in a harsh breath when Jungkook finally places his hands on top of his hard member which was spilling liquid on the top.

"No... Not here" Taehyung breathes out, opening his eyes and staring at Jungkook's confusing face.

Taehyung took a hold of his arms and help Jungkook placing it a bit down where he was drooling the most, his folds tingling, begging for a touch.

Jungkook's eyes widen he snapped his head down and sees as Taehyung placed his fingers on his pinkish folds, a long sweet moan comes out of the younger's mouth in delight.

"Petal?" Jungkook called, he was panicking.

"Shh, please hyung... Here... please here" Taehyung bites his lips, Jungkook's warm finger touching his begging part bringing out such a sweet overwhelming pleasure he's trembling in unbearable need.

"Petal, are you sure? You're not just in the moment?" Jungkook couldn't just do it without making sure. Taehyung had said it himself he will never allow anyone to touch there and now he's the one who's begging him to touch the forbidden area, he was panicking at that.

"No, no! I am serious, baby. Please I wanna be touch there..." Taehyung whines, hearing baby from Taehyung's mouth Jungkook knows the younger was in his senses yet he was hesitant.

Taehyung stares dead into Jungkook's eyes and speaks properly without whining, Jungkook's fingers were still on Taehyung's folds without moving at all like it was frozen and Taehyung wants him to move it, he can't take it anymore.

"I trust you, baby...Please touch me there... I want you to touch me there"

Jungkook swallowed harshly, feeling overwhelmed by the blind trust Taehyung has in him and now he feels pressurized... He doesn't know how to pleasure his petal there he has never done this before, he was never interested in it.

Jungkook inhales deeply and now sits straight, smiling up at Taehyung and blinked at him, the mafia move and hovers above his petal, looking at him with a blinding smile as he picks his nose.

"I will try, hm?" Taehyung nodded, needy for anything, so desperate for small friction that can fulfill his cravings.

Jungkook leans down and presses his lips to Taehyung's, kissing him slowly, moving his lips on both of his plump plowy flesh with a sensual pace.

Taehyung's hold tightens on Jungkook's wrist when the older starts to move his fingers, the mafia middle and ring fingers start to rub between his folds, it was so thickly wet that Jungkook's finger instantly soaked in it.

Taehyung moans against his mouth, Jungkook didn't stop kissing him, taking his breath away from his mouth and fingers which were rubbing all over his drooling folds.

Taehyung jerked upwards when the mafia's finger touch his bundle of nerves, he pulls away from the breathless kiss and throws his head, extra sensitive there as this was the first time he was touched there.

Jungkook watches Taehyung's eyes rolling back and his hips moving on his own on Jungkook's fingers.

"This! .... Hyung...this please...t-there!" Taehyung whines, his hands still grabbing Jungkook's wrist as he opens his legs wider, giving Jungkook a full view of his sex which was wet pink.

Jungkook rubbed his pad of two fingers on Taehyung's poking bud from between the folds, seeing as the younger jerking and moaning louder at that, he speeds up his pace testing the latter.

Taehyung thrashes around, his hands looking for something to grab onto on the couch but nothing was there at last getting overwhelmed he fisted his hand in his mouth and bites on it, moaning and whining uncontrollably.

"Is it too fast?" The mafia asked, his hands rubbing circles on Taehyung's clit at rapid speed.

"No!" Taehyung almost screamed as he fears Jungkook will stop and he doesn't want this mind-blowing sensation to stop even for a second.

"No, k-keep going" Taehyung begs, his hips working with Jungkook's hands who was only staring at Taehyung, looking from top to bottom, eyes gleaming in admiration and sparkle at such beauty under him, his love.

Jungkook bending down out of sudden instinct his lips pressing on Taehyung's forehead lovingly with a love sweet smile on his face.

"I love you so fucking much!" Jungkook breathes out, staring at the moaning Taehyung flushed to neck and his tinted cheeks, couldn't help but kissing both of the bread cheeks, the scene would be so adorable if not for Jungkook's finger runnings circles on Taehyung's wet folds and lewd noises coming from between his legs.

Taehyung's hands clutching on Jungkook biceps, fingers digging on his tattooed hands, eyes close shut, his legs starts to tremble, hips jerking up occasionally.

The sight was too filthy when Jungkook looks down but oh so eye-catching, Jungkook's hardness straining in his sweatpants.

"Fuck, petal!" He let out under his breath, breathless just at the lewd sight.

Taehyung kept whining, thrashing like he was trying to get away from the overwhelming pleasure yet his hands clutching Jungkook's wrist tightly in place so he won't stop circling his bud.

"E-Empty ..inside" Taehyung let out breathlessly, whining more than usual as he was crying at this point, tears soaking the couch under his head, sweats were making his hair stick to his forehead.

Jungkook looks up at him. "Want me to finger you?" He asks.

Taehyung blushed, biting his lips but was too needy to care so he nodded his head timidly.

Jungkook nodded, a bit nervous but he doesn't let Taehyung notice it and slowly move his fingers, Taehyung was already too wet to need any lube for this even Jungkook's fingers were wet so he deliberately found the hole between the folds and pushed his middle finger inside.

The slide was smooth but Taehyung instantly clenched at the intrusion and closes his eyes, his hold tight on Jungkook's wrist still.

"F-Feels weird" Taehyung pouts, it was so odd and weird.

Jungkook chuckles, swapping his tongue on his bottom dry lip, and nodded. "It sure is... We will get used to it" he assures both of them.

Jungkook starts moving his finger, he was slow and careful, feelings the other's inside warmer and wetter here as he rubs his finger on Taehyung's tight wall. "Relax for me, pup... You're too tense"

Jungkook caressed his trembling thighs with his other hand, trying to calm the tense younger who kept clenching on his finger.

Taehyung takes deep breathes, pushing his sweaty hair out of his forehead and neck as he fans his burning face.

Jungkook chuckles at the action. "What are you doing?" His finger still moving inside Taehyung's at the normal pace.

"Too hot" Taehyung comments still fanning his face with his hands even though the air conditioner was on full but their body heat was also full and heated.

Jungkook shakes his head and gives his attention to down there, he feels Taehyung calm enough to slid one more finger in him, his finger starts rubbing around, knowing there must be a sensitive nerve somewhere, he scissors his fingers open, curling them both and opening Taehyung up who was now starts moaning lowly.

"Ah..." He let out, jerking suddenly Jungkook looks up and smirks.

There it is.

He settles comfortably, smiling deciding on only making his lover feels good today without asking anything in return.

Taehyung has always given everyone all even though it brings great pain to him so now he wants to give only Taehyung all without asking anything in return.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's leg to his chest, opening up his legs more so he can see everything clearly.

His fingers were going in out of Taehyung, so wet with slickness as they bury inside and come out at a pleasurable pace.

Taehyung was moaning, whine, writhing on the couch as his sweet spot was touched by Jungkook's fingers constantly, hitting it again and again making him produce more slick than usual.

The loud sounds of fingers going out and in, it was so filthy and lewd that Jungkook groans at it, loving each bit of the moment along with Taehyung's sweet moans.

He fastens his fingers, moving his wrist and turning his hand back, hitting Taehyung's nerve again and again without any mercy even when the younger was flinching, screaming in pleasure Jungkook kept going, ears open for Taehyung's each moans and blabbering, giving his all attention to the younger while his eyes were stuck to his fingers.

"I am adding one more" Jungkook informed, slipping his third finger inside and Taehyung was deeply moaning, throat bobbing as it starts straining from constant yelling, it was already sore from last night.

"D-Don't stop! Please hyung... Don't stop!" Taehyung moaned, opening his eyes and staring at Jungkook's who was looking at him with his big round eyes, not at his face more like in between his legs.

"I wasn't going to either, fuck!" Jungkook didn't know he would enjoy this that much.

Taehyung cries, Jungkook's finger hitting his walls so nicely, curling his fingers so good that it brought him near his edge.

"H-Hyung!..ah...close! Too much hyung.." Taehyung was out of breath, hearing this Jungkook's thumb touch the younger's clit, rubbing it along with fingering his insides.

Taehyung arched his back from the couch so beautifully that Jungkook was in awe as he stares at Taehyung writhing under him just from his fingers.

He speeds up, the younger was clenching too much means he was close to his edge so Jungkook's rapidly hit his sweet spot, abusing the nerve until Taehyung sobs in too much pleasure and the mafia knew he was loving it as Taehyung didn't even look like he was going to utter the save word anytime soon.

"Fucking beautiful" Jungkook's aggressive compliments were out of disbelief at himself as he looks at the writhing beauty under him.

The first shot of cum shot in the air, Jungkook's eyes widen as he stares at Taehyung squirting in front of him so much as he keeps on fingering him to help him with his release.

Taehyung trembles, sobbed as he landed on the couch, Jungkook's finger slowly coming to a halt as he slowly let it out of him, Jungkook bites his lips at the lewd sight, so wet and soaked with the slick and cum.

Taehyung's member softens as he also comes from there, not much but there was white fluid along with clear thick Liquid so Jungkook knows he comes from there as well.

The mafia pulls back and swish out the tissue from the box on the coffee table and clean his fingers first before he goes forward and caressed Taehyung's teary cheek.

"You alright, pup?" He asked, rubbing his palm on Taehyung's badly trembling legs and kissing his cheeks sweetly.

Taehyung couldn't open his eyes, his mind too dizzy and his chest was too heavily breathing up and down, still jerking a bit from time to time.

Taehyung shakes his head absentmindedly, not even registering what Jungkook was asking as he only was attentive to clear his mind which was too dizzy and floating.

Jungkook laughs, amused at his lover's state as he kept on kissing his face, cleaning his sweaty face from the clean tissue and pecking him everywhere he can reach.

God, he was so in love this was unbelievable.

Taehyung manages to open his heavy lids, only a bit before he closes it again, whining as he muttered in a small soft tone. "Sleepy"

Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head, kissing his forehead one last time.

"Stay, I will be back"

He went and come back with a wet towel, knowing Taehyung was too sleepy to shower so he cleaned him up with a towel, the shirt was luckily saved from staining so let it on and picks up Taehyung from the couch in his arms who was already half asleep, placing his head on Jungkook's shoulder close to his neck as he loosely wraps his arms around his neck.

Jungkook's tightens his arms around his back and thighs as he kisses his cheek, taking him upstairs on the bedroom and tucked him under the covers, Taehyung rolls around like a kitten to find a comfortable position and sighing in relief when he gathers pillows around him and sleeps with a contented smile on his face.

Jungkook stares at his sleepy form with a loving smile as he placed his hand on the bed and cage Taehyung's sleepy form as he hovers over his face, sitting on the edge of the bed and staring at Taehyung, his eyes literally making hearts down at his lover as he traced his features with the tip of his index finger.

Taehyung scrunches his nose cutely when Jungkook touches his nose, earning a low chuckle from a mafia who decided to let his petal sleep peacefully and kisses his corner of puffy lips the last time.

Jungkook pulls the cover up to his neck and stands up, stumbling when something came under his step he looks down and saw it was his phone, he picks it up and opens it to see it was switched off.

Jungkook chuckles, it must be his petal, he glances at him and turns the light off, and went into the balcony. Now that Taehyung was sleeping he can check whoever was calling him since Morning.

Once the phone was open Jungkook saw multiple calls on his log and he slides the door shut of the balcony and swipe to call the one who called the most, the call was picked up on the first ring.

"Jeon! We were calling you since morning. Where were you?" The voice of the male was frantic and hurried.

"Calm down" Jeon murmured.

The male on the other line compose himself and breathes out. "Sorry"

Jeon frowned, letting out a lighter and smoke, placing it in between his lips as he lit the killing stick and took a whiff of it.

"Busy" Jeon's deep cold tone reaching the male on the other line who was now collected and steady.

The smoke comes out of his mouth as he looks forward at the scenery in front of his house and muttered. "what's wrong"

The male on the other line sighs deeply, his voice slightly wavering, Jeon still had a frown over his face as he heard the other male speaking.

"Sam is missing"

And it was, unfortunately, Hoseok who had to tell, voice cold and emotionless, low and a tone of grit as he presents his composure as a Jeon's gang member, strong and fierce.

__________________________

That's it, hope you enjoy this chapter, give your honest feedbacks for this story so far?

You guys are really not ready for the action that's coming up in the next few chapters.

I am excited! See you soon, bye! ♡

~bunnies~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.1K 2K 40
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...
337K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
534K 21.1K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
826 68 7
Jungkook, the most brilliant police officer in Busan, had recently received a call from the Seoul Police Department (SPD) requesting him to solve a m...