Mates ~ His Love? [[TaeKook F...

By JessiiTaeKookie

Taehyung is a cute lovely but also shy and scared Omega wolf. He is pretty weak and also not the best in figh... More

Info
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 17๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 18
๐Ÿ”žChapter 19๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 20๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 26๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Random things
๐Ÿ”žChapter 33๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 34๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 47
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 48๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Random Things #2
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
๐Ÿ”žChapter 54๐Ÿ”ž
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTS๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
๐Ÿ”žChapter 57๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
!!Info!!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 62๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
OMG YOU GUUYYY๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 74๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 75
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 76๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 77๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 78
Chapter 79๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 80๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 81๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 82๐Ÿ”ž
Info
๐Ÿ”žChapter 83๐Ÿ”ž
NDUFJFJDNJDB๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ”žChapter 84๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter85๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
๐Ÿ”žChapter 88๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 92๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
๐Ÿ’œNew Book๐Ÿ’œ
New Book update๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 99
๐Ÿ”žChapter 100๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
SPILLING SOME TEA
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 105๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 109๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 119๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 120๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 122
I NEED YOUR HELP
Chapter 123
Info
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Chapter 126๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”žChapter 127๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 128
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 129๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
๐Ÿ”žChapter 133๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 134๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 135๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 136๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 137๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 138
๐Ÿ”žChapter 139๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
๐Ÿ”žChapter 147๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 148๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
๐ŸŽ„Chapter 153๐ŸŽ„
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 156๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 161๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 162
Chapter 163

Chapter 121

1.5K 79 46
By JessiiTaeKookie

Jungkook woke up a few hours later. His fiancé tightly held in his arms, sleeping like  a baby.

He was looking so peaceful in his sleep. The little pout on his lips was everything.

"Angel...", the alpha mumbled, hand gently gliding through his long hair. "please... come out.. I miss your cute giggles... I miss my sweetest angel...", the words came out more like a whisper, not really wanting to wake his precious little angel. "I love you so much baby.... to the moon and back... you know that right?... You don't have to hide from me... from the pack... we all love you... we're all proud of you... They need their beautiful luna... I... need my gorgeous luna... Byeolii needs you... She's always asking for her Mommy... We all love Van and Sungii... but we are worried about you angel...", the alpha whispered, stroking softly over the omegas cheek.

He closed his eyes, leaning his forehead gently against Taes, his hand still placed on his cheek. It was only a few seconds after, that the alpha noticed his hand was getting wet. He immediately opened his eyes again, looking at his baby worried.

'Why is he crying now?! He is still sleeping for sure, why is he crying? Did he hear what I said?', those were the things, that were going through the alphas head.

As much as he wanted to wake him, maybe he has a bad dream, the alpha still let him sleep. Just pulling his beloved angel closer, holding him so tight as far as the baby bump was letting them.

Don't get him wrong, he's excited to finally hold the twins in his arms, but the bump is big, it almost makes it impossible for him to cuddle his precious baby. That's why he usually is backhugging him when they cuddle. It's the only way to hold him close.

He placed his hand gently on the baby belly, closing his eyes. When he was concentrating enough, he could hear their heart beats, the soft breathing. Sometimes he could even hear their voices in his head.

It's so cute to watch Vante at night, when he's feeding Eunbyeol, while eating himself just to shut up the hungry pups in his belly. Tonight they were quiet. And they still are. No big movements, just their soft heartbeats.

Jungsoo really went a little to hard on their baby. Even their pups are extremely tired.

After another our that passed with Jungkook just watching his baby, he finally saw the others beautiful eyes flutter open with a soft yawn.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the sight. It was just so cute and precious. He was just looking at his beautiful baby, when it suddenly hit him.

The soft and sweet scent he had missed so much for the past weeks was finally there and when their eyes met, Jungkooks heart stopped for a second.

Those beautiful dark blue eyes, that are finally looking at him again.

"A..Angel...", the alpha breathed out, his hand gently caressing the omegas cheek.

Jungkook was happy to see his beloved Taehyung again, but something was definitely wrong.

"What's wrong baby? Are you still feeling bad for killing the other pack?", the alpha asked worried, but still got no reply. Instead the omega pulled away and slowly got out of the bed, hissing with every move he was making and cursing under his breath.

"Fucking stupid horny alpha... I'm gonna kick your fucking ass once I'm able to move...", the omega growled to himself, walking to the bathroom.

Jungkook just watched him with a pout. Feeling a little sad about the fact, that Tae just left him without a word without a second look.

Taehyung locked himself in the bathroom, getting ready really carefully. He knows what happened between Hansung and Jungsoo. He was always aware of what was going on in the past weeks.

Sure he was not really talking and refusing to come out, but that didn't stop him from always keeping an eye on everything.

He took a hot shower, hissing at the stinging pain that was coming from his fresh bitemarks.

Bending down to get the shampoo was even harder. His body was hurting like bitch and the bump was also making it even harder and he will definitely most likely let the horny alpha suffer for the pain in his lower back and ass.

"He definitely won't get any sex for the next 3 fucking months!!", he hissed, while washing his body. "Fucking on the God damn balcony?! When Yeonjun and Soobin are on the other side?! Are you fucking serious you stupid God damn alpha?!", he growled to himself. He had already scolded Hansung for being a bratty bitch and making Jungsoo go all beast mode, but the omega just grinned shamelessly, while telling his human that it was the best fuck they ever had.

Vante was close in just hitting them both to shut them up for arguing this early in the morning, but he didn't wanted Tae to be even more mad than he already was.

Sex is one thing. He doesn't mind the window being open a little when his mind is all clouded in pleasure. He doesn't mind them hearing him a little, but Jungsoo had fucked him outside on the God damn balcony. For them all to see it!!

"You just watch and see you stupid horny alpha!!", the omega growled, walking out of the bathroom, water still dripping down his hair and only a towel around his waist.

"Angel...", Jungkook pouted, running up to him, hugging him from behind, but let go as soon as he saw the way Tae was looking at him.

He's mad. He's really mad. Mad on Jungsoo for not having any fucking self control. Mad at Jungkook for not taking over to stop Jungsoo. Mad at Hansung for being a fucking brat and not let him take over when he was trying to!

"Don't Touch Me!!", the omega growled, glaring at the alpha.

"B..But baby..."

"Don't fucking baby me Jeon!!!!", Jungkooks eyes went wide at the tone of his baby and the way he called him. "Don't touch me!!! And don't come near me!!", Jungkook bit his lip hard, literally yelling at Jungsoo for making Tae mad.

"B..But I d..didn't do.."

"EXACTLY!!!", that immediately shut up the alpha. "You didn't do anything to stop them!! YEONJUN AND SOOBIN FUCKING SAW EVERYTHING!!! MY BABYS SAW THEIR HYUNG THAT THEY LOVE AND RESPECT GETTING FUCKED ON A GOD DAMN BALCONY!!!! AND YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT!!!"

"n..No w..wait baby I..."

"Do Not Baby Me!!! I'm so done with your alpha bullshit!!", the omega growled, slamming the closet door shut right infront of Jungkooks face.

The alpha nibbled on his lip, sitting down on the bed, looking down defeated.

"I told you he'll be mad... Soo seriously... You did it, you fix it", but his wolf just chuckled, not making even a little move to take over.

Taehyung came out and Jungkook just stared at him. God he was so stunning in that tight short dress.

He has never seen that dress on Taehyung before, but it's stunning. Perfectly hugging all of his curves on the right places, showing off perfectly the baby bump. It's red. The favorite color of the alpha. Or more his favorite color on Taehyung.

"Wow... you are gorgeous", the alpha breathed out, walking up to him as if he was hypnotized.

When he was about to wrap his hands around his baby, Taehyung just slapped them away, glaring at him.

"No Touching  Jeon!!", with that Tae slowly walked out of the room to go to Jimin, getting his princess back.

"B.. baby...", the alpha mumbled, looking after him with sad eyes.

That's not how he wanted him back. He wanted to hold him tight and shower him with kisses and praises of being the bestest angel, wanted to tell him, that he did good and that everyone including him are so proud of him for saving them again.

He knew this would happen. He knew his baby would be mad, when he finds out about the fucking on the balcony thing.  

"Now what am I gonna do...", a big sight left the alpha, falling back down on the bed.

On the other side, Taehyung was infront of Jimins house, ringing the bell. The omega opened the door and stared at his best friend.

"Wow sexy... who are you trying to seduce huh?"

"No one... making that fucking alpha suffer"

"Oh? you sound mad though", Jimin said, letting his friend in.

"DUH?! I mean fucking me against the window is one thing... they can't really see  it, but on the God damn balcony?!"

"Hmm... it wasn't to bad though... I didn't had such good sex in a while though"

"what?"

"Hmm..  Yoongi got so horny hearing Hansung that he literally fucked me in the kitchen while I wanted to cook... thank God the girls were already sleeping.. but.. it's good to have you back Tae"

"Well... I wanted to take over a few times, but I just couldn't... Yesterday on the other hand I really wanted to take over and just bite on that fucking alphas dick!!"

"Outch that would hurt... Heyy Taetae"

"Heyy Hyung... I don't care!!! I can barely walk because of that stupid alpha!!! and if you could see my fucking back?! I don't mind the bite marks okeyy I love being full of my alphas marks but my back is fucking bruised I can barely sit because that fucking bitch of an alpha bit on my asscheek?! And it just hurts like bitch to sit on it!!"

"Bear... You're spending to much time with Yooni... You're cursing an swearing to much", Jimin pointed, making Yoongi laugh.

"I don't care... I love spending time with Yoongi Hyung... but seriously... I am gonna make that alpha suffer!!"

"what ya gonna do?"

"wear sexy clothes like this but don't let him touch me for weeks... No fucking sex for the next few months!!!", they reached Yoonjis bedroom, where the girls were still sleeping.

A soft smile csme from the omega, when he saw his precious little princess cutely cuddling her beloved Yoonji.

"It's cute right? We always find them cuddling when we wake them. Eunbyeol even growled at me once when I wanted to pick up Yoonji while they were cuddling... she's really protective... maybe her alpha instincts..."

"She growled at you?"

"Don't worry, she stopped when she saw me... I forgot to turn on the big light so she couldn't see me clearly and mine and Yoongis scents are everywhere in the house anyways so scenting me righ away might be hard as well, but when she saw me she stopped growling and even said sorry"

"That's my sweet little princess", Tae whispered, looking down at her, softly stroking her head.

The little girl woke up, protectively pulling Yoonji closer, growling lightly.

"What now, does my princess not want to hug mummy?", Tae said, smiling down at her.

"Mummy?", she looked up, her eyes slowly starting to shine when she noticed Taehyung smiling at her. "MUMMYYY!!!", she squeaked, letting go of Yoonji and making grabby hands to be picked up.

Taehyung smiled, letting Jimin pick her up for him, the bump was really making it hard for him to do anything. He had struggles to get in his shoes so he just put on slippers. Jimin handed her over to Tae, who immediately hugged her tight, inhaling her scent.

"Hmm... I missed you... my sweetest little princess"

"Bleoli missed mummy", she mumbled, sniffing his neck. "Hmm... mummy...", she sighed at the scent. The little girl loves her mummy Vanvan and Mummy Sungii, but she really missed her mummys soft scent.

Even being so little she can tell by the scent who is holding her. Taehyung has a really soft sweet scent to her, while Hansung smells a lot sweeter with a little tint of vanilla and Vante smells really sweet to her with a mix of Vanilla and lavender.

Sure she can't say what it smells like, but she definitely is noticing the differences between them.

"Was my princess a good girl, while staying at aunty Minnie's hause?"

"Yeth!! Bleoli good Gil!! Bleoli pway lots wit Jiji!!"

"Oh really? was it fun playing so much with Jiji?", the girl nodded excitedly grinning wide. "Mummy is glad to hear that, princess", he smiled, kissing her cheek.

"We also made sure to stay here the whole time... Vante didn't wanted to let her go at first so we stayed inside the house with them the hole time"

"Thank you... We might need a talk with grandma soon Hmm princess?"

"Bleoli miss nana"

"I know...", he softly whispered, giving her another kiss. "Thank you again Minnie for taking care of her"

"no problem Tae", they hugged and Tae left putting her in her stroller.

"We'll take a nice walk princess" and they did. Walking slowly through the forest enjoying the beautiful day.

Jungkook was walking behind them. A good distance between them to not disturb their time, but able to be there in a heartbeat if they need him.

_______________

~Heyy my lovely TaeKookers 🥰💜

Sorry for making you wait so long🤧 I was sick last week and was really just laying in bed most of the time and running from doctor to doctor and this week my friend was at my place the whole week so we were spending lot of time together🙈

But I'll try to upload once a week if I can 🥰💜I Purple you lots 🥰💜 and I'll see you next time🥰💜~

Also... Happy late Koo day 🤧💜💜🥳 My friend and I watched his Vlive and guys... 🤧🤧🤧 the way hobi hugged him wishing him happy birthday was so cute🤧🤧 But that boy is a fucking tease😤😤 like we were spamming the comments with Louder than bombs... he read it out loud 2 times but nothing...😤😤😤 When will we ever get that live😭😭🤧🤧 but the live was a lot of fun though 🤧💜🥰 We love our BunBun🤧💜🥰

Keyy... I'll really shut up now... BYYEEE💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.6K 38
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
117K 4.2K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
183K 7.1K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
224K 18.4K 42
"You're never 'an' alpha, you're always 'the' alpha!" All Jungkook sees, all Jungkook hears - tear down an alpha you see as an equal, bring down a tr...