When Flowers Bloom ( HopeKook...

Galing kay AJaison

When Jung HoSeok meets Jeon JungKook, who will soon turn his life around. "Why can't two people just be close... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Message! ⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ( Last )
Announcement ⚠️

Chapter 19

643 45 11
Galing kay AJaison

JungKook sighed and said, "How can I tell her? She's going to be disappointed if she knew.".

Rose held his hand and understands how he feels. "JungKook, what happened between us..", Rose said and JungKook shook his head.

"Please.. Just act infront of my mother. If she's not around, then we don't do those stuff. Only if she's around.", JungKook said as he begs her.

Rose was not into the plan when she sees how desperate JungKook looked and she pulls him for a kiss for a while before they continued to walk to JungKook's appointment.

They held hand in hand and walks to the apartment when Mrs Jeon opened the door as she welcomes Rose in.

"Aigoo~ Look at you.. so beautiful!", Mrs Jeon said as she brings Rose in while JungKook placed her stuff in the empty room that she'll be using.

Rose sat by the dining table while Mrs Jeon brings the food to the table and JungKook helps her along the way.

"Wow, Mrs Jeon. You don't have to cook this much.", Rose said and Mrs Jeon assures her that it was alright.

JungKook sat beside Rose and hands a plate while Mrs Jeon scoops the rice for her.

"So how is the States there, Rose?", Mrs Jeon asked and Rose shared everything to her while JungKook listens to her with a smile.

"Yah~ Maybe JungKook could go back to the States with you the next time.", Mrs Jeon said and JungKook shook his head but Mrs Jeon seemed to be serious.

Rose turns to look at JungKook and hears what Mrs Jeon said.

"JungKook ah, if Rose can do well in the States, so can you. Think about it. It will be worth it.", Mrs Jeon said and JungKook nods without saying anything else.

Rose continues to eat happily and said, "Don't worry, Mrs Jeon. I'm sure whatever decision JungKook makes, will be good for him.".

JungKook nods with a smile and continues to eat while it went silent awkwardly for a while.

Meanwhile...

HoSeok was trying to recognize who was the young man standing next to him with the umbrella.

"Jung Hobi.. You don't remember me?".

HoSeok hears his nickname being called until he remembered who the young man was.

"Wait! This cannot be! Kim NamJoonie?!", HoSeok said happily and NamJoon nods with a smile while they were happy to meet each other after a very long time.

They decided to stop by at a cafe to catch up on things and HoSeok was impressed with how NamJoon looked.

"Yah~ You really looked better now. You would always have your sunglasses on! But you look.. handsome now.", HoSeok said and NamJoon smiled shyly.

NamJoon nods with a smile and said, "Come on. You looked even better than me. But that smile on your face.. I can never forget it.".

As they were chatting, HoSeok wanted to know what NamJoon was doing now.

"Well, I'm painting now. For charity too.", NamJoon said and he asked HoSeok the same question.

"I got into the Arts School that I wanted. I'll be graduating end of the year, hopefully.", HoSeok said and NamJoon was glad to hear that.

"Your dancing has always been good. Since we were kids, you won't stop dancing. Good Job, Hobi.", NamJoon said and HoSeok thanked him.

NamJoon realized something and said, "So why are you not in school? I mean you seemed unwell. Is everything okay?".

HoSeok sighed and he didn't know if he wants to tell NamJoon about it.

"Let me guess.. about love?", NamJoon said and HoSeok was surprised but he was hesitant.

"Don't worry. I got the whole day to listen to you. Who knows.. maybe I could help?", NamJoon said and HoSeok sighed while taking a sip of his drink.

"You can say that it's about love.. but to me.. it's just about feelings. I don't really know what is happening.", HoSeok started to share and NamJoon listens to him without interrupting him at all.

- Later -

JungKook noticed that Rose was talking with his mother and he takes the time to check his phone when he sees messages from Ariel, Luna, and Hyunbi.

All 3 of them were looking for him but JungKook was looking for HoSeok's number.

He decided to drop a text and quickly types out the message.

Me: If you have the free time, can we talk? Let me explain things to you. Honestly.

JungKook sends the message and puts his phone aside while joining Rose and his mother.

"I can't believe both of you are still together even though long distance can be tough.", Mrs Jeon said and JungKook smiled while Rose nods her head.

"JungKook, could you go to the supermarket for me? I need a few things so that I can cook tonight. Bring Rose along.", Mrs Jeon said as she gave the list and some money.

JungKook nods and gets ready while Rose takes her small sling bag with her.

They left the house and walks to the car while JungKook sighed as he stared at Rose.

"Now you know why.. I can't tell my mother.", JungKook said and Rose was feeling bad for him that she held his hand tightly.

They drove to the supermarket and JungKook noticed that Rose was not letting go of his hand.

"Can we smoke before we head in? I didn't get to smoke when I arrived.", Rose said and JungKook nods while he gave his lighter to her first.

They parked the car first and JungKook brings Rose to the smoking area while he lights her cigarette first.

"Ah~ This feels so good.", Rose said and JungKook smiled while smoking as well.

"Okay, JungKook. For the sake of your mother, I will act as your girlfriend. But after I leave, she has to know the truth.", Rose said and JungKook nods.

"Fine. That is a deal.", JungKook said and Rose smiled while giving a peck on his lips.

They threw their cigarette away and walks into the supermarket as they start searching for the things Mrs Jeon wrote down on the list.

At the same time, HoSeok had finished sharing the whole story with NamJoon and he sighed after a while.

"You're going through a rough time, Hobi ah.", NamJoon said and HoSeok nods.

NamJoon sat up straight and said, "I don't know how to help you but.. you have the rights to choose who you want to be with, Hobi.".

"Even if you don't choose anyone, it's okay. Because this is to ensure that you are happy with your decision. Don't regret it. So only you can choose.".

HoSeok was thinking hard about it and NamJoon moves closer to him while smiling at him.

"I'm going to help you get your smile back, Hobi.".

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

150 16 16
Jung Hoseok is a known playboy, but he finally met his match in Lee-Min. The problem is that just as Hoseok was beginning to accept his feelings towa...
8.6K 397 12
Yoongi never imagined himself being in a relationship until he's questioned by an Interviewer about it. He then starts to wonder why the thought neve...
234K 3.4K 27
Jungkook as your boyfriend......just imagine [SLOW UPDATES]
1.8K 112 16
Depressed, unmotivated and heartbroken. That's how Hoseok feels, he thought he was not going to be the same person he was before, but life got other...