Afraid to love (sam wilkinson)

By mayyaaxo

Bad boy, changes good girl. "I told you, you'd like it" More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
"HEARTBEAT (MATT ESPINOSA)"
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
...
Sorry omg
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 The End pt. 1
OUR SUMMER ROMANCE
Afraid to love. SEQUEL 2

Chapter 45

8.7K 206 37
By mayyaaxo

It was now Friday. I was exhausted from yesterday's meet up for Volleyball. Today we finally find out who makes the team. I was nervous.

I got off bed, and decided to play music.

I finished doing my makeup, hair and changed. I was wearing gray leggings, a gray cropped hoodie, and black/white vans.

I grabbed my iPhone 6, and ran downstairs with my book bag on my shoulder.

I saw my mom in the table drinking her coffee.

"Hi mom" I greeted.

"Hello baby, we need to talk" she added.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bagel and some Starbucks coffee. "About.." I asked.

"Your attitude lately" she said, in a moody tone.

Literally it's annoying, everyone has been telling me how I've changed and how I'm not how I use to be.

"This is getting really annoying you know? People change. I'm a senior mom, I'm soon going to graduate. I can be able to do whatever I desire" I spoke up, taking a bite of my bagel.

"So, now out of a sudden you lost respect for your father and I?" She questioned me, looking upset.

"You guys just piss me off sometimes ok"

"And who is this Sam guy?" She added.

I froze once I heard Sam's name. Words couldn't escape off my mouth.

"Uh, Sam? Wha-what to do you mean?" I asked.

"Lyss came over one day, asking for you and I told her you weren't here. I asked her if she knew where you could be, and annoyingly she said some guy named Sam.." She informed me.

My heart stopped.

"She told me to tell you to be careful with him, and that she cared about you" she continued. Getting more and more upset.

"Mom, I got to go" I quickly said grabbing my Starbucks coffee from the table.

"Where do you think you're going!" She snapped.

My eyes widened, "where else were I fucking go mom? I have school in about 10 minutes!"

"Excuse me! You haven't told me who this boy is, and I want you away from him!" She directed.

"What?! First of all, you haven't even met him, and second he was one of Jack's friends! You should have told me to stay away from Jack!"

Her eyes grew huge. "Was?"

"Yes, was and now I got to go. I don't want to get detention alright?!" I said once again, and ran to the door.

I heard my mom yell again. "We will finish the talk later!"

**

Third period.

My English class. I was not even paying attention, I've had Sam in my head ever since this morning. I thought about the argument my mom and I had about him.

I also thought about those moments Sam and I had. I thought if I would like it not having Sam.

I wouldn't think I would be able to do that. Sam makes me feel special. He makes me happy, he makes me feel good with his actions and tricks.

I felt my back pocket vibrate. Someone had texted me. I carefully, pulled out my iPhone and checked the text. Making sure my Mr. Greene doesn't see me.

It was from Sam.

Sam: Meet me in front of the school at lunch (:

I quickly texted him back.

Me: ok I need to tell you something, but I need to check up with the volleyball team first.

I slid my iPhone back to my pocket and focused on the teacher, explaining something about sentences.

**

Lunch

I started walking to the gym, looking for the paper where it had written who had made the team.

I found it, taped on the girls locker room door.

"Girls Volleyball" it read.

I went down looking at the lists of names, looking for mine.

There it was.

I MADE THE TEAM.

I gasped, "oh my god!"

I walked away, looking at my phone and seeing I had a new message.

Sam: I'm in the front waiting bb

I read Sam's text while on my way to the front of the school.

I looked up and saw Sam looking down at me smiling. I smiled back, I wouldn't know what to do with out him.

"Hi" I said, probably smiling like a 5 year old.

"You're ass looks good in those, let me just tell you that" he spoke.

I chuckled, "thanks"

"You're welcome pretty face, ay what was the thing you needed to tell me?" He said.

"You'd probably not like it" I said nervous.

He began to look upset, "come over here" he said walking over to a lonely place.

It was mainly the place for couples.

"Tell me" he begged.

"Well. This morning, my mom and I had a argument"

Sam quickly spoke, "about?!"

"Let me finish, we got in a argument and it was about..you..Sam" I told him.

I turned to look at him, and he looked so upset and confused. "What the fuck?! You told her about me? what the hell did she say?" He filled me with questions.

I shook my head, "No, no Sam. I just walked downstairs to grab something to eat and suddenly she told me that we needed to talk, I asked her about what and she said it was about my attitude. I said that people change. Suddenly she asked me about you. I got so confused" I took a deep breath.

"I asked her what she meant, and she told me that Alyssa went over and told her to tell me to stay away from you and to be careful, my mom started yelling at me telling me how she didn't want me near you" I said.

"Bullshit! What the fuck is Alyssa's problem? You aren't staying away from me are you?!" He looked worried.

"Sam, I wouldn't know what I'd do with out you really, it pissed me off. I enjoy spending time with you. You're like my best friend" I struggled to say.

"You can't get away from me, I need you by my side. Please understand that, I fucking love you Maya" he told me yelling.

"Don't yell, understand that it's hard for me as well" I said.

"Our friendship isn't over is it?" He added, almost in a whisper.

"No.." I whispered back.

Suddenly, he grabbed my waist. He pulled me close to him, "if we were ever to separate..our lips would miss each other like crazy" he said quietly and kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes, and kissed him back. Blocking all the negative stuff, and only on this kiss.

I can't be falling in love for him.

It's crazy, that this kiss felt better then Jack's..

Why am I feeling this way?

He pulled away, "would you want me to surprise you?" He asked, licking his lips.

"What kind of surprise?" I asked

I felt his hands go downward to my ass. He placed them on my ass, and squeezed it.

He looked into my eyes, bitting his lip.

"Sam!" I yelled at him, removing his hands away.

"You embarrassed?" He asked me

I felt my cheeks heat up. "You don't know how much I want you, and I know you want me only as bad" he told me kissing my jawline.

"Stop the tease." I begged.

"I'd be totally down to ditch and go to the bathroom" he smirked.

I chuckled, "no thanks"

"Let's go try it?" He asked

"No, we'll get caught!" I hit him.

"Not if we get in the stall and lock it, like that day at tryouts" he smirked.

I laughed at the memory.

He grabbed my hand, and started to take me somewhere. "Sam, what are you doing?!" I whispered yelled.

"Shh, or someone will see us"

I kept quiet, and saw we were getting in a bathroom.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled at him.

He nodded, "I remembered this bathroom is very lonely, it rare to see people in here"

"Well, we are in here" I said smiling.

"How about, less talking and more action?" He spoke, getting close to me and pressing me to the stall door.

He began licking my neck and jawline. I pushed him, and started kissing him. My arms wrapped around his neck.

He bended down, pulling up my hoodie. Kissing my stomach, and he laughed. "What?" I asked.

"I left you some hickeys the other day baby" he said in between kisses.

I laughed, "how are you so sure it was you?" I said.

He quickly stopped and looked at me. "What?" He said.

"I'm just saying, it could have been some other boy" I told him.

"You did not just say that" he said back.

"I kind of did" I spoke.

"Ok" he said.

Soon, he stripped off his shirt. And as well with my hoodie. Leaving me with my black lace bra.

He began kissing my breast area and going upward. Going back down again, licking and sucking into my skin.

"Sam" I said.

"Be quiet"

He pushed me hard against him. "You shouldn't need anyone else other than me" he said.

Harshly kissing me and pressing me onto him. his hands down my ass.

The bell ringed, distracting us.

I pushed away. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I need to get to my next period duh" I said. My phone began ringing, Sam quickly got my phone and looked upset.

He answered the call.

"What the fuck do you need bitch?!"

"I'm with her obviously you piece of shit and actually yes, we were just done fucking each other in the bathroom"

"I don't give a fuck!"

"I'll beat you up bitch"

"Well that's not my problem! Don't ever fucking call her again asshole" he said at last and hung up.

"What the hell was all that?!" I snapped at Sam.

"It was Jack! What the fuck is he doing calling you?" He snapped back.

"You Shouldn't have said that" I yelled

"What the fuck do you mean?" he said.

"Sam, that's not your business! We're not even dating"

"I know we aren't, but you're still considered mine" he told me looking annoyed.

"Hell no I'm not"

"Yes you are!" He added.

I rolled my eyes. "I got to get going" I said grabbing my hoodie, sliding it on over my head.

I opened the door and walked out. Sam grabbed onto my wrist and pushed me to him. Giving me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you" he quietly said.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I said back.

"Wait!" He yelled .

I stopped. "What?" I asked

"I'm sorry please? I got upset. You know I care about you and hate that bitch" he said.

"It's fine Sam" I replied

He slowly smiled, "you sure?" He asked.

I nodded "yes Samuel"

He smiled at me, and I smiled back at him. He gave me a kiss in the cheek, "love you princess"

"Bye" I replied and walked out the bathroom, hopefully no one seeing me.

**

I got home and immediately got into my bathroom to wash my face and put up my hair in a bun.

I grabbed my VS leggings, and my tee shirt from my old school.

I went on my iPhone and opened up Instagram, I scrolled and scrolled. I remembered I had taken a picture of Sam.

I decided to post it.

I clicked in his picture of were he is sleeping.

I wrote as the caption,

"He's cute😏"

I locked my iPhone and went downstairs to grab something to eat, I was so hungry.

I searched for food, but I was really wanting some spaghetti. I got the pasta, and sauce. I grabbed the pot and steamed the water.

Waiting for the water to boil, the water soon became to get bubbley. I dropped the pasta into the steaming hot water.

I finished preparing my food, I grabbed it with my water bottle and went to the dinning table and ate. I turned on the tv and switched the channels

I ran back upstairs, full of all the pasta I have ate. I decided to lay down on my bed, I got my iPhone again and checked up my new picture.

98 likes already. With 6 comments.

"AWW"

"Get it(;"

"Tht was a fun night didn't even notice u took tht lol😍😘" Sam commented on it.

"Text me" Alyssa commented.

"Date!!"

"😂😂😍"

I decided to text lyss.

Me: Why would you do that to me? I thought we were best friends?

She quickly started texting me.

Alyssa: I care about you, that's why. He doesn't, all he wants is to get in those pants. I see he already did that.

Me: He does not and no he hasn't got into my pants he slept over

Alyssa: I'm just telling you I warned you

Me: there's no need for that I promise

Alyssa: ask him how many girls he had sleep in his bed

I remembered, Sam owes me something. I get to ask him anything for letting him change me.

Me: I will

Alyssa: I'll expect a answer, a honest one

Me: ok

I decided to FaceTime him. He took forever to accept it.

"Hiii babyyy" he said, showing his dimple

"Hello Samuel.." I smiled back.

"People think we cute" he raised his eyebrows

"What you mean" I said getting up and fixing my bed.

"Your IG post they all like aw date" he smirked at me.

I laughed, "ha those people crazy"

"Btw, I need to ask you something"

He laughed "you gonna ask me out?"

I gave him a death stare.

"I'm joking! What is it?"

"Remember, when you changed me? I said I'd be able to ask you anything?" I asked him

He nodded. Looking serious

"How many girls have you slept with?"

His eyes widened. "I don't know"

"There goes my answer" I sarcastically laughed.

"Ok, ok, fine...um"

"..this year? About 17?"

I felt my heart drop.

"What did you do with them?" I asked him, serious.

"Well, most of them were from parties, so basically it's just a fuck and bye" he shrugged his shoulders.

"What about side babes?" I asked.

"What about them?" He re-asked.

"I mean, do you have them? Did you have them?" I cleared up.

He nodded his head. I felt my heart shatter.

"Maya, look don't get upset. Everyone has them. You know they are basically there for you when you and your girl fight, you go to your side babes home and fuck her to get it over with"

"What the hell?" I asked upset.

"I'm sorry it's-"

"You're the player type?" I asked

"Maya, your basically my side babe right now. Not technically, since I'm not seeing anyone, but I mean we're like fuck buddies right now. I want something more though"

"Sam, you know what? I gotta go" I told him.

"Maya, please don't be upset with me. I was honest, everyone does it, Jack did it and it-" I cut him off.

"It's cool, we're not even dating" I shrugged.

"Bye" I said again

He sighed, "bye"

I ended the call.

What a asshole.

**

My iPhone started ringing as I got in the sheets.

Alyssa.

Me: "hi"

"Hey, so what happened?"

"Well.."

"Well what? What did he say? How many girls had he slept with?"

"He told me this year.."

"What'd he say?!"

"Around 17.."

"What!?"

"Yea-yeah, I know...he told me it was normal too?!"

"Of course it's normal for fuckboys like him, he's a player have you not realized it!?"

"I know he is..."

"Don't even say bullshit on how you can change him"

"No, I'm not saying that..well, I got you your answer. Happy? I got to go goodnight"

"Hey! Don't get upset on me, it's not my fault that he's like that. That he doesn't want a real relationship with you, and he only wants to fuck a different girl every night, I love you goodnight"

She hung up.

I was upset and disappointed with Sam.

After thinking for about what seemed five minutes, I turned of my lights and went to sleep.

**

N E W U P D A T E ! !

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER?! PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR IT AND ILL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE THEN I ALREADY DO

VOTE VOTE VOTE BC YOU CAN😊💕

Twitter: @mayyaaxo

Instagram: @smirkingforbieber

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA ^^ (:

ANYWAYS TNANKS FOR READING

LOVE YOU BABYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND LIKED THIS NEW UPDATE. K ILY

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.4K 89
@sammywilk has liked your photo
215K 4.2K 24
"Just promise you won't fall in love with me." "Our relationship is pure lust. There's no such thing as love, Nate"
879K 29.5K 31
"you were in love with the money- not me." + lowercase intended
555 1 29
"Yeah, hey but do me a favor?" "Yeah Gilinsky?" "Promise me you won't hurt her Sam." "Oh yeah I Promise."