His Slave

By WriteSinNotTradegy

"Remember what I said at the coffee shop?" He asks, and I cringe. "I can report you, slave. And trust me, I w... More

Playlist
Sketches
1. A Slavish Existence
2. Coffee Shop
3. Party
4. Two Whole Days Off
5. We Meet Again
6. What is Going on?
7. I Didn't Agree to This
8. This is Just a Bad Dream
9. The Grand Tour
10. Caught
11. Agreement
12. A Deal
13. Terms and Conditions
14. Stubborn
15. Shopping
16. Punishment
17. Resolve
18. Plans
19. Experiment
20. Evening Out
21. Dessert
22. Grief
23. Test
24. Surrender
25. No Coffee
27. Content
28. Dinner
29. Visit
30. Lash Out
31. Shower
32. Pancakes
33. Confliction
34. Surprise!
35. Party
36. Goodbye
37. Hell
38. Lonely
39. Sinister Plans
40. Not What They Seem
41. Realization
42. Truth Hurts
43. I Love You
44. Truce
45. Sweet Love
46. Oh The Trauma
47. A Little Tied Up
48. Fight
49. Over His Head
50. A Present
51. Apology
52. Getting Ready
☆ Taking A Little Break ☆
53. History
54. Explosion
55. Tunnel
56. Captives
57. An Idea
58. Oak
59. Takedown
60. Home
61. The End

26. On Your Knees

5.5K 40 63
By WriteSinNotTradegy

I stare at him in surprise. He wants me to kneel? That's... that's going to take some humility.

"Come on, Erin," he coaxes, waiting for me to give in.

My lips are moving but no words are coming out. Kneel. He wants me to drop to my knees at his feet. I can do this. Maybe.

"I know you want to," James says, taking another predatory step towards me. We're only a few inches apart now.

I nod absently. I definitely don't want to get slapped with another punishment today, cause I'm pretty sure this one will be worse than just getting coffee taken away. And I do want to obey him. God knows I shouldn't want to but I do.

"Do you want to be my good girl?" He asks next.

I stare into those gorgeous violet eyes, nodding again. Yes. I want to be his good girl. I think... I could behave for him.

"Then kneel," he demands, his words dark and sensual. "Before I make you."

Warmth rushes through my core. I drop to my knees, my feet tucked under me. As I do, that same strange feeling wells up inside of me and I realize that it must be my need to submit; the pleasure I get from obeying him. The sensation is intoxicating.

"Good," he says. "Keep your back straight, hands clasped in your lap, head bowed slightly," he instructs and I do as I'm told.

"You are to greet me in this position every day, every time I enter the same room as you. Unless I've told you otherwise you are to kneel at my feet always. Do you understand?" He asks.

"Yes, Master," I reply softly.

He strokes my hair. "Good girl," he praises.

Yes. Call me that.

"Look at me," James commands and I lift my gaze to his. "Do you know why I want you to kneel for me?" He ask.

I think for a moment. "Because kneeling is a sign of complete submission. It's a show of surrender and acceptance of the authority... and... ownership you have over me," I reply, wondering where the fuck that answer came from. I'm even more into this than I thought.

James nods. "That's very good," he says and I think even he's a little surprised by my words.

"Thank you, Master," I reply, remembering his words from last night.

"From now on things are going to be a lot different," he tells me.

I nod obediently, waiting for him to continue.

"The things I'm going to do to you? Some of them might be dangerous, and though I'm good at reading you, slave, nobody knows your body better than you do," he explains.

What is he planning to do to me? The vision of being tied up fills my mind, making my stomach twist into knots.

"So, you're going to have to pick a safe word. Do you know what that is?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Not exactly," I reply softly.

"A safe word is there to protect you. If at any point something is getting to be too much for you, or you think your body can't handle something, you can use that word and I will stop immediately," He explains.

Oh. Right. He's planning on doing those types of things to me. Images of painful and sexual things fill my mind, and what's worse is that I wouldn't mind trying them.

"Okay... what kind of word?" I ask, a little confused.

"Something you can remember easily, and wouldn't say while you're in pain or sexually aroused," he replies easily.

Oh. Okay then. "Well, um," I think for a minute, trying to fend off my embarrassment. I think about the fact that we met at a coffee shop, finding that hilariously funny for some reason.

"I don't think I'd be very inclined to mutter 'coffee shop' while I'm sexually aroused," I reply with an awkward laugh.

James chuckles. "Coffee shop it is then," he agrees.

I nod, trying to get those thoughts out of my head. But they won't leave me alone. God, why am I so dirty?

"What have you done to me?" I don't mean for the words to slip out but they do.

James laughs. "I haven't done anything to you, Erin. I've simply helped you begin to realize who you really are," he replies, stroking my hair again.

James hasn't done this to me. These feelings have been inside me all along. I have to remember that.

I give another nod, dropping my gaze back to the floor as I try to think about other things, but my mind keeps wandering back to those same kinky thoughts. God, I wouldn't mind being tied up right now. I think I'd even suck him off if he asked me to.

"All those dirty little thoughts? I can assure you, they're perfectly normal," he tells me.

"And furthermore, those dirty thoughts belong to me," he whispers dangerously, making me swallow hard. He reaches down, tenderly gripping my chin, lifting my gaze to his again.

"So tell me, my little slave. What horrendous thoughts are running through your pretty little head?" He asks, his words sending my pulse racing. The intensity in his gaze sends a cool shiver running down my spine. "What are you thinking right now?"

"That I would probably suck you off if you asked me to."

Fuck. Of all the things that could have slipped out it had to be that one. Why do my words always betray me? It's like I'm incapable of keeping the truth from him.

James smirks down at me. "Is that so?" He asks, seemingly pleased with my response.

I nod in embarrassment.

"That's the last thing you should have admitted to me."

Yeah no shit.

His smile is more sinister than I've ever seen it before and I know there's no getting out of this now.

"Are you even aware of how the act is done?" He asks me curiously.

"I walked in on someone watching a movie once," I reply awkwardly.

James laughs. "Erin, I don't think that was a movie."

"We're calling it a movie," I reply hastily, making him laugh harder.

"Well," James remarks, falling back onto the sofa with a smirk.

"Now you've got me quite curious. Care to demonstrate?" He asks, his words seductive and cocky but also condescending.

"Because I don't think you can."

He doesn't think I could actually do it. He thinks I'm going to decline. Or that I won't be able to do it well. Call me prideful but I have to prove him wrong now. Damn my mouth for getting me into such trouble!

I shouldn't do this. I should agree that I can't do it and back down. But he thinks I can't. He thinks I'm too scared. I won't give him the satisfaction of being right. I'm not a coward.

Ever since I saw that... movie I've been curious as to what it would be like, and Adelaide once told me, in very graphic detail might I add, about the time she gave Thomas a blow job. Besides, I've read more than enough sex scenes. I can do this.

And maybe just a small part of me knows how much he would enjoy that and wants to give him that pleasure. I am so fucked up.

After fighting off my panic, I step over to him, dropping to my knees between his legs. I stare at his crotch for a long moment, reconciling myself with what I'm about to do.

"Well, go on then," James prompts teasingly, unzipping his jeans and pulling his dick out.

It's enormous. The sight of him sends a fresh flood of warmth of rushing through me. Yeah, I'm straight. The test definitely wasn't wrong about that. My cheeks flush as I realize just how much I want to do this.

I copy what I remember from the uh movie, grabbing his cock, pumping him back and forth for a while, before leaning forward, swirling my tongue around the tip several times. I can already feel him starting to grow hard.

He lets out a soft groan and I take his cock in my mouth, remembering that Adelaide had mentioned something about breathing through your nose and something about making sure your teeth don't get involved.

I go down on him hard and fast at first before slowing down, teasing him a little. I suck on his cock, swirling my tongue around the tip again, feeling him shudder from the pleasure.

"Fuck," James gasps out. I lift my gaze upward to meet his, sucking on him again. Those violet eyes go wild with lust and pleasure.

I pull his dick out of my mouth, a thick string of saliva coming along with it. I slowly drag my tongue along his entire length, sucking on the very tip.

"Oh... god. Erin." His words are filled with absolute desire. But there's something else there too. Something I can't place. I use my hands to pleasure his dick and tentatively finger his balls for a moment while I catch my breath. James gasps from the sensation.

I slide his cock back inside my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth as I continue to go down on him, occasionally dragging my tongue along his length or swirling the tip.

James buries his fingers in my hair, pushing my head down, forcing more of him inside my mouth. I gag a little but I don't stop, picking up the pace instead. He groans in satisfaction as his cock twitches inside my mouth.

I stroke his thigh through his jeans with my free hand, jerking him faster with my other.

"Fuck... Erin," James groans my name, his breathing ragged and uneven as he forces himself further down my throat. I gag and gasp for air, panicking a little.

Breathe through your nose, I remind myself. After a moment my gag reflex eases and the sensation of having him that far down my throat becomes tolerable. James fucks my mouth a little, making me gag and choke on him with every thrust. After a while he stops, gasping from the pleasure and I'm gasping for air.

I continue to slide my lips up and down on his cock, his hands never leaving my hair, my movements becoming faster and faster until he can't take it anymore.

James lets out a mangled groan of absolute pleasure. He tosses his head back as his cock stiffens and begins to throb as his cum spills onto my tongue, filling my mouth. It's warm and salty. Not entirely unpleasant in taste.

I pull his dick from my mouth and though there are a lot of sexual things I don't know, I do know that James would definitely be the type to get angry if I spat his juices out.

So I meet his gaze, staring intently into those beautiful violet eyes as I swallow every last drop. It's thick and it takes some effort to get it down, but I do, licking my lips afterwards.

He manages a shaky smile, his breathing still ragged.

"That's my good girl," he gasps out, making my stomach twist into all kinds of knots.

Now I'm the one smirking. What was that about not being able to do it?

"Fuck, that was amazing," he breathes out, running a hand through his hair.

I stare up at him, panting heavily as I try to regain my breath. I'm surprised at how doing that almost came naturally to me.

I'm also surprised at how much I enjoyed pleasuring him. He was completely at my mercy for once and it was fun feeling him tense and shudder in ecstasy under my touch.

When James has recovered from his high, he zips himself back up and gestures for me to join him on the sofa.

I get up, taking the seat next to him, the taste of his seed still lingering in my mouth. My knees are a little sore from resting against the hardwood for so long. I can't believe I just did that.

He smirks and quirks an eyebrow at me. "Are you sure you've never done that before?" He asks.

I let out a bit of a laugh. "Yes, Master, I'm sure," I reply.

"That was... probably the best damn blow job I've ever had," he admits, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous laugh.

"I guess I'm a natural," I tease him.

James laughs. "See. I told you that you were cut out for the whole slave thing," he remarks deviously, stroking my hair.

He's right. He told me I'd like this lifestyle. He's turning me into his dirty little slave. And I'm enjoying it.

I wince as a bit of pain shoots through my jaw. God, my throat is gonna be sore later. James pulls me into his lap, resting my head against his chest.

"You definitely proved me wrong," he whispers, running his fingers down my back. I close my eyes, taking in his scent of leather and pine.

"I did," I agree with a small smile, yawning. I wasn't prepared for how much energy servicing him like that would take out of me. I can feel myself growing tired in his arms and I decide to succumb to my desire to sleep, snuggling closer to him.

James' rubs my back, resting his cheek against my hair and before I drift off, I manage to catch his words. Four little words that make my heart swell.

"I don't deserve you."

_______

James ends up having to go into the office in the afternoon and he promises he'll be back in an hour before leaving. I leave his room going to find Anna in the kitchen drinking coffee. I make myself a glass of water, joining her at the counter.

"Hey there," she greets with a smile. "You and the resident bad boy spent a lot of time in his room this morning," she sings out.

My cheeks burn bright red from her words. "Uh... and your point?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest as I glare at her.

Anna just smiles knowingly at me, gesturing to her coffee. "You want?" She asks.

I shake my head. "No thanks. I... can't," I admit, remembering how startled I was when James caught me earlier. I let out a breathy laugh.

"Well, you're no fun," she murmurs, purposefully taking a painfully slow sip from her coffee.

"It's not like I was trying to get you in trouble or anything," she says.

I roll my eyes. "I hate you," I grumble, though Anna knows I'm only joking.

"Oh, I know," she replies teasingly.

We sit there in silence for a while, and I rub my sore throat, still a little surprised with myself that I did that earlier.

Anna catches me, smiling wide. "Oh my god," she practically squeals, bursting out laughing in realization.

"Shut. Up." I spit, glaring at her, unable to hide my embarrassed smile.

"Never," she replies, shaking her head as she laughs. "I'm never letting you live this down." There's a shit eating grin plastered across her lips.

I sigh heavily. "Have I mentioned that I hate you?" I ask, glancing sidelong at her as I sip my water.

She nods, flipping her black hair over her shoulder. "Oh yeah. Plenty of times," she replies, making me laugh a little.

Just then a blond-haired debtor that I don't recognize comes into the kitchen smiling at Anna.

"Ivy! You're home!" Anna exclaims, getting up and hugging them.

"Hey, Anna," Ivy replies, hugging her back before pulling away.

"Erin, this is Ivy! They've been on leave for a few weeks, dealing with some family business," Anna introduces.

Ivy's eyes fall on me. "Who are you?" They ask, folding their arms over their chest.

I let out a nervous laugh. "I'm Erin. I... work for James," I tell them awkwardly.

"It's nice to meet you," I add, hoping we can start things off better than I did with the cook, who still doesn't like me.

Ivy smiles a little. "It's nice to meet you too," they reply. "How long have you been here?" They ask.

"Uh, about two weeks," I reply, fidgeting in my seat.

"And does he use you for what I think he does?" They ask next, a bit of irritation underlining their words.

I blush, wishing they hadn't just asked me that.

"Don't worry, she likes it!" Anna replies with a nonchalant laugh, making the color on my cheeks darken.

"And how did you end up working for James?" Ivy asks me, a little suspiciouly.

I'm getting a bit frustrated, and I'm about to tell Ivy that I'm not in the mood to be interrogated, but Anna cuts me off, explaining the story of how I called James an arrogant bastard, which I still don't know how she knows.

At the end of the story, Ivy rolls their eyes. "That's such a typical James Harrington thing to do," they remark.

Anna nods. "Yeah it really is. Serves her right for messing with him though," she teases, nudging me with her elbow. "Now Erin has to serve him right," she taunts, suggestively raising her eyebrows.

I shake my head, glaring at her. "Do you ever shut up?" I ask.

"I think you know the answer," Anna returns in a sing-song voice.

I let out a heavy sigh, getting frustrated with her antics. "I swear to God, Anna, one of these days," I drop my sentence and she only laughs at my empty threat.

Ivy eyes us for a long moment, staring at me for a while.

"You want to grab a seat?" Anna asks them.

They shake their head. "I would but I have things to unpack. I'll see you around. Nice meeting you, Erin," they say to me with a half-hearted wave before turning and leaving the kitchen.

"What's their problem?" I ask Anna after Ivy has left.

Anna grimaces, sipping at her coffee. "James and Ivy don't exactly get along," she explains with a shrug. "So I'm assuming it has something to do with that, but who knows."

I nod. "I guess that makes sense," I agree, downing the rest of my water before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Anna asks, throwing her hands out.

"To seek refuge from your relentless teasing," I call over my shoulder as I leave the kitchen, glad to be free from Anna's incessant sexual innuendos.

I go up to the library, running into Ivy again.

"Oh. Hey," I say quietly, a little startled. Normally I'm the only one in the library.

"Hey," Ivy replies, dragging the word out as they stare at me for a moment.

"Anna was just joking right?" They ask me, folding their arms over their chest. "About the reason you're here?"

I wince. "Uh, well...," I trail off, trying to deny it, but I can't. Everything Anna said was true.

"Oh my god," Ivy breathes out in shock. "That sick fuck!"

I cringe from the tone of their voice, hoping James hasn't come home yet.

"I wouldn't call him names if I were you. That's how I got myself in this mess. Remember?" I reply.

"Oh, he's brainwashed you good," Ivy says almost as if I'm not standing right in front of them.

I fold my arms over my chest. "No, he hasn't," I spit back, even though I know that James has somewhat manipulated this whole situation.

But for some reason, I find myself ignoring the truth and defending him instead.

Ivy scoffs. "You need to wake up and understand what kind of person you're dealing with here," they spit at me.

"I know exactly what kind of person I'm dealing with!" I spit back.

Ivy narrows their eyes at me. "Oh really? And why don't you tell me everything that's happened since you've come to work here?" They ask.

I scoff. "I barely know you, so what makes you think I'm going to just pour my life story out for you? What makes you think I'm going to listen to you?" I spit back, anger lacing my words.

Ivy shakes their head. "Fine. Believe what you want, but one day very soon you'll realize I'm right about everything." With that they turn and exit the library, leaving me to wonder what they meant.

James finds me in the library a few moments later and I drop to my knees in front of him.

"Welcome home, Master," I greet as he strokes my hair.

"Hello, Erin," he replies. "Get up," he tells me and I get to my feet, staring up at him.

"Are you okay?" He asks gently, caressing my cheek. "You look upset."

"I'm okay, Master," I reply softly, deciding not to mention my argument with Ivy to him.

James smiles at me. "Good," he says, taking my hand in his. "Because I want to show you something."

A/N: Okay, yeah... so that was uh... quite a chapter, lol. What did you guys think? What do you think James is going to show her? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Also, I'm planning on rewriting the synopsis and possibly adding a new cover for the book, so a few things might change here shortly but I'm not making any changes to the story!

And I just wanted to say again, thank you all for your continued support! It means the world to me! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 42.9K 24
Brooke is a hardheaded, blunt, champion boxer who hasn't lost a fight and doesn't take no for an answer. when her Bestfriend Evanley brings her to a...
45.2K 357 13
Contains Sex scenes, Violence (Minor), and BDSM. Recommended for Mature Audiences. ...
My Owners By

Vampire

3.4K 44 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...
270K 2.1K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...