Cinematographer

Af WGGWeasley

Jade Davis (You, it's just easier then writing Y/N every time) has been working her way up to cinematographer... Mere

Background Information
Playlist
On Top of the World
Happy Birthday
A/N:
Only Girl
Autumn Afternoon
Marry Me
Don't Fear the Reaper
No Greater Love
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Wanted
Sweater Weather
Well, I'm In Troble
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Rise Your Glass
Cruella De Vil
They Don't Know About Us
Fighter
Just a Dream
Run Boy Run
Premiere
A/N
Are you sure?
20 Weeks
Telling The Family
Thanksgiving
What is SHE doing here?
"Um, Jade?" "Yes?" "It's Time." "What?"
Welcome To This Crazy Family
First Date Night
Civil War
A/N
Time Jump
A Whole Bunch of Craziness
Media Day
I Put a Spell On You
Gender Reveal
Christmas in LA
You're 3 Already?
Directing Debut
"He's what?"
"Jade!" I grip her arm, "Now?" "Now."
"Jade, Go!"
"You gotta fight.... "
AITA?
Not an update
The First Meeting
Grief is a funny thing
Surprise
I can't watch another second of....
New Story
Your Grace

Welcome Home

2.3K 83 56
Af WGGWeasley

Lizzie's POV

January 12, 2016 8:30pm

The doctors just cleared both babies and me to go home. Jade went down to get the car seats.

"I'm back." She chuckles holding up the two car seats in her arms. "You are so weird." I smile softly as I finish burping Alex.

Jade carefully picks Madi up and places her in the car seat strapping her in. She drapes a sheet over the car seat. I narrow my eyes tilting my head to the side. "Paparazzi." She shrugs. "I don't want them knowing what our babies look like."

I nod slightly as she carefully takes Alex from my arms. She walks over to the car seat strapping her into the car seat. She again drapes a little sheet over the car seat.

A nurse comes in pushing a wheelchair for me. Both her and Jade help me to the wheelchair. I pick up both car seats while Jade makes sure what we brought, and what was brought to us was in the bag before she strings it over her shoulders.

Mom took Bruno home an hour ago which made this a lot easier. "Okay let's start our newest adventure." Jade smiles pressing a kiss to my cheek before she starts to push me down the hallway. When we get to the elevator she hits the button to go down.

The elevator dings open. We silently enter the elevator. Jade hits the ground floor button. The doors close behind us. "The car is parked right out front. The plan is to get the twins in the car first. Then get you in the car. Then I'll get in the front." "Okay." I nod as she explains what we will do when we get to the lobby and outside.

The elevator dings before opening. Jade slowly pushes me out of the elevator. We stop at the front desk. "Can we have a little bit of security?" Jade asks pointing to the outside that was completely over run by paparazzi.

The nurse nods calling for security to come down. In a minute there was one man wearing a security jacket. "Sorry there aren't more. There's a situation in the mental health ward right now."

Both Jade and I nod understanding. "We just need a clear path to our car out front. It's surrounded by paparazzi currently." Jade explains to the security guy.

He nods understanding, "this won't be the first time a celebrity has been at this hospital and it won't be the last. Let's get you out of here as quickly as possible." He opens the front door as Jade starts pushing me towards the door.

Immediately we were surrounded by paparazzi trying to take our pictures. "Back off." Jade growls, I bet her grip has gotten tighter on the handles.

A camera guy shoves a camera directly into my face. The flash goes off temporary really blinding me. "Come on Lizzie give us a smile? Give us a peek of the babies." "Get your camera out of her face! Have some human decency!"

The sheet on Alex's car seat fell off when a paparazzi brushed against the car seat.

Almost immediately the flashing got brighter waking up Alex. She immediately starts wailing at the top of her lungs. The paparazzi had their cameras in her face. "Get the fuck away from her!" Jade jumps in front of her seat shoving the paps that got to close.

Soon all the security men get outside forming a circle around us clearing a path for Jade and I to get by and to the car. Jade quickly gets both Madi and Alex secure into the car before helping me into the backseat with them to calm Alex down. She makes her way to the front seat getting in and starts the car.

She starts the car before pulling out of there quickly. "Why can't the paparazzi understand how to be decent human beings?" Her grip on the steering wheel was turning her knuckles white. "Jade?" She doesn't answer. "Jade?! Your light is green."

She shakes her head her grip lightening on the steering wheel. "Right." She turns left leading the paparazzi that are following us away from our house.

I finally got Alex to calm down a few minutes before we pulled into our driveway. Jade went to go unlock the door before coming back to the car to open the door for me. She helps me out of the car before going in and unstrapping Madi handing her to me, then she slings the bag over her shoulder. She then unstraps Alex from her car seat before heading out of the car.

I open the door to the house Bruno is at my feet in an instant barking and jumping on my legs. "We will let you out once we bring your little sisters upstairs to their rooms to sleep." I smile leaning down to scratch his head. I stand back up leaning into Jade as soon as I felt her behind me.

"Ready to show Alex and Madi to their rooms?" She asks with a smile, I nod looking at her. She takes my hand leading me upstairs to the twins room.

We stop at Madi's room first as her room is the first room on the left.

((Madi's Room))

I carefully put Madi in her crib. I grab the extra baby monitor after switching the one in the room on. "Now we put Alex down."

Jade presses a soft kiss to Madi's head before she heads out of the room. I turn the light off closing the door slightly behind me. Leaving it open a hair. We go to the room across the hall which was Alex's room.

((Alex's room))

Jade carefully puts Alex down in the crib pressing a soft kiss to her head. "Goodnight princess." She grabs the extra baby monitor switching them on. I grab her hand pulling her out of the room. She switches the light off closing the door behind her.

We casually swing our hands between each other as we go down stairs. "You go curl up on the couch and get the movie up and running. I'll bring Bruno out." She smiles pressing a kiss to my temple. I nod heading towards the living room. I plop onto the couch a sigh of relief falling from my lips.

I hear Jade open the back door. I smile hearing Bruno's nails scurry across the floor to go outside. I grab the remote turning on the TV, I go to Netflix. I decide on playing the new season of New Girl.

A few minutes later I hear Bruno barking and Jade yelling at Bruno. A second later I hear Bruno's nails on the kitchen floor and the sliding door close and lock behind Jade.

Jade makes her way to the living room plopping herself onto the couch next to me. "Bruno decided that barking at a birds nest in the tree was a great idea." I giggle cuddling into Jade. 

The next morning

I don't remember waking up at all last night. I roll to my right expecting to see Jade next to me on the bed, but find her side empty.

I hear a soft voice over the baby monitor. I get out of bed. I head off to find Jade. I check Madi's room first only to find it free of my wife and my daughter.

I head across the hall to Alex's room to find my wife standing over Alex's crib with both Alex and Madi laying in it. She was reciting one of her new poems.

"Peace and calm
Waves crashing against the rocks,
When I press my thumb to my palm
I am transported to a place with no socks.

Where the sky meets the ocean blue
I can smell the salt on the air.
How many hours have passed, I have no clue,
I don't have a care.

The sounds relax me
Keeping the voices at bay.
I can close my eyes to not see
I don't have to hear what they say.

Instead I hear the ocean say,
"Do you need a hug?"
I'll be here all day,
I keep fighting the tug.

The tug to except the hug,
The water continuing to wave.
Should I give into the tug?
Happy memories find their way out of the cave.

A smile creeps onto my face,
As I embrace the hug.
I am transported to my safe space,
The water may be cold but I feel a warm hug.

I give into the hug as long as I can,
Before making my way to the shore.
The sky opens as I ran,
I am soaked to the core.

As I leave I wave goodbye,
As the ocean does the same."

I smile leaning against the doorway listening to her. "That was beautiful baby." I whisper, Jade jumps slightly turning around to look at me. "Why thank you baby." She opens her arms inviting me into a hug.

I push off the doorway walking over to her. I wrap my arms around her as she pulls me into a hug. She leans down pressing a kiss to my nose making me scrunch my nose.

"Read then the one you wrote about me..." I look at her. She smiles pressing a kiss to my lips.

"This is a poem I wrote about your mama when I started to fall for her."

"In the distance fire dances in the sky,
Red, orange, yellow hues burn bright.
The colors can only intensify,
Have you ever seen such a sight?

Smoke rises higher as the fire rages,
Don't get too close it will only hurt.
Can you tell which way the fire blazes?
Please look alert.

The fire blazes high,
Doesn't seem like it's going to simmer.
It's turning the world into a black sky,
It just seems to get bigger.

Can you feel the heat on your face?
It's to big to stop, can only contain now.
Is this fire worth the chase?
You scream yes as a vow.

The fire calms as you get closer,
It seems to respond to you.
It seems you are the composer,
Of the fire, who knew?

The sky seems to clear the closer you get,
Calming energy wraps around the fire as it burns.
You don't seem like a threat,
This starts to take a turn.

The closer you get the fire turns to butterflies,
They take to the the sky.
Is this really happening before my eyes?
Why do I feel the need to cry?

The feeling of butterflies slowly turns,
It turns into happiness.
The fire still burns,
Now there's a feeling of clamminess.

Clamminess turns to safety,
Safety turns into home.
The fire will burn until we're eighty,
The fire no longer roams.

The fire dances inside my heart,
It dances for one.
This fire is a piece of art,
It seems the fire will never be done.

The fire burns just as bright as it did before,
It's still just as strong.
I want there to be more,
The fire cracking has become our song.

Our song becomes our life,
Our life together is long.
I might just become the wife,
And don't tell me I'm wrong.

Can you see the fire?"

I beam up at her pulling her into a passionate kiss. I hear her hum. I whine as she pulls away. "We really shouldn't go any further in front of our kids."

"They're too young to know what's going on." I share looking up at her. "I know that Lizzie, but I don't feel the need to traumatize our kids until they're well into their teens." She teases pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Why are they in the same crib?" "Madi woke up crying last night and she wouldn't calm down until I put her in the same crib as Alex. They shared the same womb for eight months. I don't think they were ready to be apart just yet." She answers with a yawn. "Did you get any sleep last night?"

"If you count sleeping on the floor in front of the crib. Then yes." She shrugs picking up Madi as she stirs. "I think she's hungry." She whispers.

I shake my head taking Madi from Jade's arms walking over to the rocking chair. I sit down getting situated to feed Madi.

Alex starts to cry as Madi finishes. Jade and I switch babies. Jade burps Madi as I feed Alex.

Once babies are feed and burped we head down stairs. We put them in their bouncers on the ground in front of the fireplace that wasn't on. I sat on the couch while Jade went to go make a quick breakfast.

As I sat down Bruno made his way downstairs he saunters over to where the bouncers were. He sniffs at Madi's bouncer before climbing into the bouncer next to her. "Bruno..."

Madi doesn't even stir as Bruno lays down next to her. I smile softly snapping a quick photo of it.

My smile is short lived as I get a call from my publicist. "Marla, what do I owe this phone call for?"

"You're wife assaulted a paparazzi member last night."

"That said paparazzi member shoved a camera in my newborn daughters face. My daughter wasn't even a day old, look Marla. I understand that assaulting a member of the paparazzi is wrong. But you have to understand that Jade had turned into a mama bear protecting her young."

"I'll do some damage control, since now I know the situation at hand. Next time when your wife turns into mama bear let's not have her assaulting anyone." Marla explains before hanging up.

I groan throwing my head back. I look at my daughters in front of me. "Your mommy is very protective of you. It's going to get us in trouble."

"Lizzie, why did I just get an angry text from Marla?" Jade asks coming into the living room with a plate with two bagels and cream cheese spread on the bagels.

"Oh she's mad that you shoved that paparazzi out of Alex's face last night. She didn't know the full extent of what happen. Now that she does she can do some damage control." I state grabbing a bagel off the plate. Jade nods once understanding. "Ahh. Got it.... When did that happen?" She asks pointing to Bruno and Madi.

"When you were making breakfast." "Well it's absolutely adorable. I think that Bruno and Madi will make the bestest of friends."

I smile playfully shoving her with my shoulder. I let out a laugh when she loses her balance falling off the couch. "Such a klutz. How were you an athlete again?" I tease her scrunching my nose.

She pokes my nose with a laugh getting situated on the couch again. "Well my clumsiness wasn't as obvious on the field. I mean there was this one time I tripped getting out of the blocks at a track meet. I think my mom has it on video somewhere."

I smirk giving Jade a look. "Shit. I shouldn't have said that. Now you're going to ask her to find it and show you it. Damn it." She grumbles crossing her arms in a huff.

"Oh you big baby. If it means that much to you I won't ask her to show me." I tease with a frown. "I was really looking forward to it."

"It's actually pretty funny. I'll allow it this one time."

"Yay!" I squeal pulling her into a quick hug. "Now let's watch Boy Meets World since it's on right now." I suggest looking at the TV.

Jade nods with a smile picking up the remote turning on the TV putting on Boy Meets World. "I really thought they'd have three kids when they grew up and did a remake." She suggests with a shrug. I let out a small laugh shaking my head.

We sit and watch TV for a little bit then an ad for Fuller House plays on TV.

Jade turns to me for a second. "Oh yeah there was a whole Instagram speculation that you would go an play Michelle on Fuller House when the twins turned it down." She points out to me.

"I did not know that. That's actually kind of funny." "In my head it just made me laugh because you are an avenger you really don't need to do a Netflix show." "Well I had no intention of doing that anyway. The role is sacred to my sisters. I may look like their triplet, but no. I mean they did call my agent... but I never had any intention of playing Michelle Tanner. So of course I turned it down. I didn't know fans were speculating it as well."

"I mean can you really blame them? You can act and you look just like your sisters... but at the same time..." "How would've they tied my pregnancy to the show.. good question." I joke with a smile. "We are watching it right? I mean I grew up watching that show..."

"Duh... why wouldn't we. I grew up on that set." I tease looking at my wife. "Oh sure rub it in." "You literally met John at New Years Eve last year." I point out.

"Oh yeah. Silly me." "I thought I'm supposed to get mom brain. Not you." I tease tickling her side slightly.

She squeals scooting to the other side of the couch. "No touchy." She narrows her eyes at me.

"Oh fine if we are playing that game. Then no cuddling tonight either." I challenge tilting my head to the side. This time like how Wanda does. I see Jade visibly gulp before crawling back over to me.

I decide to tease her a little bit. I make a whip noise pretending to whip the air with a laugh.

"Oh shut up." She mutters shoving me playfully. "You are an ass." "Thanks babe. I knew I had a great one." I smirk.

She looks at me with an unimpressed look. "Dork." "Your dork."

"My dork. I love you."

"I love you too." I smile pressing a kiss to her lips before Alex lets out a whimper before she starts crying. "Welcome home my love. Where the fun of being moms to twins never ends."

A/N: I hope you guys like the update. The next chapter will get a little spicy so I think y'all may need to touch some grass before hand.

I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I can't catch them all.

Those poems that Jade writes are actually my poems that I have written so I hope you guys liked them.

The first one is called "Serenity" it's about being in your happy place. And mine happens to be the beach.

The second one is a metaphor for love, the love being a forever burning fire. It's entitled. "Dancing Fire." I wrote that about my girlfriend.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed.

For now,

See you next time where it gets a little spicy.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

789K 21.3K 61
Y/N is far from a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. She's a twenty something year old engaged to Elizab...
251K 8.3K 49
You're Tony's sister and he has agreed to let you move into HQ. 6 months ago your girlfriend died so Tony has been looking out for you since. Your po...
47.9K 1.7K 50
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
868K 24.3K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...