FIND ME (BXB)

By MsBooPotato

JAN 2015 - JUNE 2017 COMPLETED After being sent off by his pack away from his mate, Harris' life has become m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (End)
Extra Chappy

Chapter 12

14.2K 600 76
By MsBooPotato

Is this even possible? I gawked at the seventeen years old boy as he stood there casually giving his reassurance speech to his pack's members as if he was born for it.

And damn... I can't take my eyes off of him. I blushed as I stood at the back questioning my decision of pushing him away last night. Since then we haven't had the chance to meet because of what happen last night.

Liam looked so cool and matured. I barely recognize him...

"We're going to have a background check for everyone for our own safety. Everyone is required to cooperate. Whoever disagrees will be under monitoring." Everyone nodded in agreement. "To ensure everyone's safety, all minors, elderly and disabled members will be evacuated to the mansion. All qualified men and women are required to attend training together with our warriors. Securities will be tripled 24/7 around the pack's land as well."

Is he really just seventeen?

"And until the files aren't found, no one is allowed to leave the pack's land except if you receive permission from me in person."

Liam really looks surprisingly calm even in times like this.

Last night, a group of hunters broke into the Golden Eye Alpha's main house which is located on the other side of the town and took all the files which hide our existence. And not only that, they also got hold of the masterlist of all packs and members in the states.

The Alpha was badly injured for facing more than twenty people alone and was later on sent to the hospital. They were identified though, they're the human hunters who think that our existence is dangerous towards mankind.

I just don't understand Humans... They'll attack things for being different from them then act like victims. Saying that it's for their safety and bullshits...

Now all of us are in danger. We have to be really careful now.

"That's all for today, the Alpha might stay confined for a week and I'll lead as your future Alpha. I'm expecting everyone's consideration."

Everyone agreed and cheered at the seventeen years old boy who successfully surpassed the worries of the whole pack.

Liam is really amazing...

"You may leave now, we'll be waiting for you in the mansion." He said and slowly the crowd dissolved.

The mansion will be crowded then.

"Harris!" Tania called out and mentioned me over.

"What?" I asked when I reached her.

"Did you see Lucas? I haven't seen him since he was released." She said worriedly.

"He was called yesterday by Master Daniel and I haven't seen him since last night too."

He didn't come back so I guess he slept somewhere else. Tania bit her lower lip and I smiled when I saw how worried she was.

"He's fine, don't worry."

Her eyes widened before glaring. "As if I am." I rolled my eyes at that.

"Tania!" We looked at Zoddy and Liam at the same time.

I swallowed hard when my chest tightened from the young Alpha's sight. I blushed a bit when I remembered what happened last night.

"We're leaving." Zoddy asked for her hand and Tania immediately gave it.

"See you later." She smiled at me. Her eyes were shining in a very familiar way.

Someone is in love. Guess she forgot the rule to never give in to a playboy but I don't know how I'll tell her.

I just smiled even though I personally hate Zoddy.

"Okay bye." I waved and she left, clinging to Zoddy like a pink monkey. They look cute together. I just hope he will take her seriously.

I shifted my eyes on Liam after noticing he didn't leave with Zoddy. He stayed there staring at me and I blushed as it all flashed back to me once again.

He kissed me twice and even forced his tongue in. It was my first time doing that...

Even if this is all just a game to him he must never do that without permission.

"Hey."

"H-hey." I greeted giving him a quick look before looking away.

"If you're looking for your friend, he came along with Daniel to visit his dad." I looked up, but when his eyes met mine, I blushed.

"O-okay, I hope the Alpha is fine." This conversation is just so... awkward not until he spoke once again.

"Sorry about last night." Liam said that made my eyes widened. "I don't know what I was thinking, I'm really sorry for forcing you like that."

"I-it's fine." I waved my hands at him. I suddenly felt disappointed for some reason...

Did he regret it? Kissing me?

"But it doesn't mean that I'm giving up on you," My eyes widened and found him smirking. "It makes me want to try harder." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't expect anything from me." He chuckled and I smiled happy that that awkwardness finally disappeared.

"Come with me, let's visit the Alpha." Liam smiled and I nodded immediately.

Staying with Liam means no work and also this is the first time I'm going to meet their Alpha.

I wonder what he looks like or what kind of a person is he? I hope he's not like his annoying son, Daniel. Anyways, from what I heard, even if Daniel is the Alpha's son he still can't be the next in line since he has disabilities. You know, his left eye.

"Anyway, you should also move in my room." He suddenly suggested it in the middle of nowhere as he drove us towards the hospital.

"Why would I?" I stared at him confused. He took a glance at me before looking back at the road.

"The mansion will be crowded. although there are plenty of rooms it wasn't enough for the whole pack." He said. "That means, you still have to share your room with someone. Even your friend will be sharing with the beta, so I thought that it's much better if you stay with me."

"That's bullshit." He chuckled.

"That's sweet, you have no other choice anyways. Whether you like it or not you'll move in with me." I glared at him.

"Then why did you even bother asking?" He just shrugged. "You're annoying." He didn't bother to answer and I just shifted my attention to the window.

There's no way I'll stay in his room. I need to save him chastity no matter what. I'll hide somewhere once we get back.

My eyes saw huge buildings from afar and my lips parted at the beautiful view. I haven't seen the city yet and now I don't have the chance to. I pouted, why the hell does it have to be like this? Those annoying immature hunters.

"What are you pouting at?" Liam cuts the silence between us.

"I want to see the city but it's too late now, those hunters ruined it." I said while drawing circles in the window with my finger.

"Don't worry, when this is over I will give you a tour around." I looked at him, excitedly.

"Really?!" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah, that would be our first date as a couple." He smirked and I frowned.

"Forget it." He chuckled and I smiled.

That was cute.

***

"Alpha, how are you doing?" Liam asked as the door behind me shut on it's own.

Lucas was sleeping at the bench on the corner while Daniel was nowhere to be found.

"I told you so many times, call me uncle." I looked at the white haired, middle aged man sitting on the hospital bed. His eyes were pure emerald green just like Daniel's right eye. Even at his age, he still got the looks.

His left foot was bandaged and also his head. He has small wounds, scratches everywhere but he looks fine to me.

"Anyway Alpha," The Alpha smirked when Liam ignored his request. "This is Harris." His green eyes shifted at me with a warm smile on his face.

I guess he's not that bad after all.

"Oh you're the guy Mr. Ackerman sent, huh?" I slowly nodded. "Sorry I wasn't there to welcome you. I'm Daniel's handsome dad, Victor." I chuckled as he reached for my hand. I gladly accepted it and shook his hand.

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Master Daniel's handsome dad." He snickered.

"You got it right!" He let go of me and patted my head, that made me smile more. Dad used to do it to me.

I suddenly missed home.

"Harris, why don't you sit with your sleeping friend." Liam said and I nodded.

I slowly sat beside Lucas who's sleeping uncomfortably in a sitting position. I gently placed his head on my shoulder. Lucas looks really tired, it can be seen to his face that he cried a lot. I wonder what happened...

Daniel didn't bully him, right?

The door went open and a wonderful lady walked in with a bouquet of white roses in her arms. Her hair is awesomely pure black that made her bright blue eyes stand out under her bangs.

"Wow." I muttered but she heard me loud and clear, she looked at me and giggled.

"Hi there." She smiled sweetly and I waved at her still starstruck. She chuckled again before looking at Liam and the Alpha.

"Hello, you're here to visit?" She asked Liam who took a glance at Lucas before looking back at her.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked coldly before pulling his phone out. The girl just smiled before walking towards the vase on the table beside the bed and put the roses in it.

"I wanted to help Daniel to take care of the Alpha."

"I'm really thankful to you my dear, my son doesn't deserve someone like you." I gulped at that.

So this girl...this lovely girl is Daniel's fiancee! What the hell is Lucas doing here?!

I looked at Lucas worriedly and found his pale face getting worse. I have to bring him far away from here. I gritted my teeth. He must be feeling what I felt when I learned that Niel started dating or maybe even worse since he saw it personally.

That f*cking Daniel...

"Master Liam." I called out and he quickly looked at me. "Can I go back first? With Lucas?" We stared at each other for a second before he sighed.

"I called Zick already, he might be here for a minute. Just wait at the parking lot. I'll tell him you're there." I gave him a faint smile and nodded.

He might have realised it earlier than I did...

Liam does care about Lucas as well.

"Thanks." I faced Lucas and slowly patted his shoulder. "Lucas, Lucas we have to go wake up." I shook him a little and he slowly opened his eyes. I almost gasped when I saw how swollen his eyes were. "Lucas?"

"Harris, I'm kinda tired..." He whispered.

"Is he alright?" The Alpha asked worriedly. "Should we call a doctor?"

"Oh no it's fine!" Seeing his reaction it seems like he doesn't know that Daniel and Lucas are mates.

It'll be bad if he learns it now.

"He's just tired and lacks sleep." I forced a smile. "I'm taking him home to rest." The Alpha nodded worriedly. I stood up and put Lucas' arm around my neck while I held him still on his waist.

"I'll help you." The girl tried to help but Lucas pushed her away, which made her stumble a little.

"Sorry but I guess he doesn't want to burden you. I can carry him myself." She slowly nodded. "We're going first Alpha,Master Liam." They both nodded at me.

"Lucas, get well soon okay." Lucas nodded at the Alpha. I smiled at Liam as my thanks and he gave me a small smile.

I left the room in a hurry... I felt like if I ever see Daniel now I wouldn't hesitate to attack him.

Lucas let out a sob and my chest clenched for my friend.

That bastard! I'll never forgive him for doing this to Lucas. Why do good people pair up with assholes?!

"Harris!" Zick called out as we stepped out of the elevator. He quickly ran towards me and carried Lucas' bridal style. "What happened?" He asked as we ran towards the car.

"That f*cking bastard brought Lucas here!" I gritted my teeth as we ran towards the car. "Maybe to show how wonderful his fiancee is." I opened the door in the backseat and went inside first. Zick laid Lucas down and I put his head on my lap. "We have to hurry." I said as I brushed his hair away from his pale face.

"You don't have to tell me." He started the engine and drove out of the parking lot.

"Zick?" I called out. "Are you really going to leave Lucas?"

I know it wasn't my place to ask but seeing how Lucas suffered, I can't afford to just sit still. Zicky looked at me in the rear view mirror.

"As if I will, why would you even ask that?" I smiled at how annoyed he sounded. He didn't even hesitate.

Maybe they really love each other huh, they are really lucky.....and very unfortunate at the same time.

"Promise me that, cuz I'll take Lucas for myself if you ever make him cry again." I glared at the back of his head and he chuckled with Lucas.

"I heard that." Lucas giggled and I blushed.

"Forget what I said." He faced my stomach and hugged me.

"I love you Har-har more than Batman and Robin." I chuckled at him.

Smile...

"I love you too Lucas." I patted his back. "More than Liam."

The car suddenly stopped and they both stared at me in shock.

I didn't say that, did I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.3K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
963K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
152K 6.2K 24
it all started with a rejection...... Taylor, a rejected omega must fend for himself as he sets his mind on forming a pack along with finding a secon...
297K 5.9K 51
A girl named Melissa was rejected by her mate who is an Alpha. She hates her life with the pack so she runs away together with her friend who is also...