Seat Zero ( FoodWars x Male R...

By YuenLoonX

[ Completed ] Y/N L/N, The Seat Zero of Totsuki Academy. The Chef that stands even above The Council of Ten. More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
꧂༒ B I O ༒꧁
Φ Chapter 1 一 Φ
Φ Chapter 2 二 Φ
Φ Chapter 3 三 Φ
Φ Chapter 4 四 Φ
Φ Chapter 5 五 Φ
Φ Chapter 6 六 Φ
Φ Chapter 7 七 Φ
Φ Chapter 8 八 Φ
Φ Chapter 9 九 Φ
Π Chapter 10 十 Π
Π Chapter 11 十一 Π
Π Chapter 12 十二 Π
Π Chapter 13 十三 Π
Π Chapter 14 十四 Π
ΠΔ Chapter 15 十五 ΠΔ
ΠΔ Chapter 16 十六 ΠΔ
Δ Chapter 17 十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 18 十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 19 十九 Δ
Δ Chapter 20 二十 Δ
Δ Chapter 21 二十一 Δ
Δ Chapter 22 二十二 Δ
Δ Chapter 23 二十三 Δ
Δ Chapter 24 二十四 Δ
Δ Chapter 25 二十五 Δ
Δ Chapter 26 二十六 Δ
Δ Chapter 27 二十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 28 二十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 29 二十九 Δ
|Φ| Chapter 30 三十 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 31 三十一 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32 三十二 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32.5 三十二.五 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 33 三十三 |Φ|
|Π| Chapter 34 三十四 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 35 三十五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 36 三十六 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 37 三十七 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 38 三十八 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39 三十九 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39.5 三十九.五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 40 四十 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 41 四十一 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 42 四十二 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 43 四十三 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 44 四十四 |Π|
Φ Epilogue Φ
| Author's Note |
ANNOUNCEMENT
✨🏐 NEW BOOK 🏐✨
🎃 Halloween Special 2021 🎃
🎀🎄Christmas Special 2021🎄🎀
✨🎇 New Year Special 2022 🎇✨
⚠️ S.M.U.T ⚠️
Beach Chapter
✨ NOTICE ✨

Φ Prologue Φ

15.4K 332 154
By YuenLoonX

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

It was a bright night around the streets of Paris, The city lights continued to lighten up the area, beautifully accentuating it with a shiny tint of yellow hue thay went through every building, making the city look glamourous as the night went on.

A boy with H/C hair and S/C skin was seen walking around the streets holding a cup of Hot Chocolate. He was currently wearing a Black pea coat along with Black skinny jeans and a pair of neat brown ankle boots. He was just strolling around the city of lights, looking for interesting things to do, something fun, unique or pleasant.

After searching for those things, He eventually gave up and has decided to take a quick little break on a random bench near the park where a perfect view for the nightsky was in sight.

??? P.O.V

'I've been here countless times and yet, This City never ceases to amaze me-' He was pulled out of his thoughts by his phone ringing. He took his phone out of his pocket then looked at the caller ID before his eyes widened in surprise.

'Hmm.. This is strange, Why is he calling me..' He uttered in thought before answering the call.

??? | P |: "Hello Y/N?" A deep masculine voice of a man spoke through the cellular phone.

Y/N | P |: "Hello Mr. Dojima, If I may, I'd like to ask.. Why are you calling me? I mean.. You've never done this before.. So what's up?" You said as he chuckled through the phone.

The both of you took a minute or two catching up with things that you've missed with each other. You talked about your time travelling around the globe, from Japan to other countries such as Bangkok, Thailand; New York City and many more, While he talked about managing Totsuki Resort. speaking of Totsuki resort....

Dojima | P |: "Anyways Y/N-" He started but went quiet until you spoke.

Y/N | P |: "Hm? What? Don't go silent on me, Bossman" You said before he began speaking again.

Dojima | P |:"Senzaemon-dono has asked me to bring you back to the Academy, The training camp for the first-years is currently taking place as we speak." He said as it piqued your interest.

Y/N | P |: "Mr. Dojima, First of all, I'm a second year, I can't participate with this Training camp, Second, I'm not interested.. I don't see any purpose of me coming back.. It'll be troublesome.." You said making him sigh in frustration.

Dojima | P |: "Bare with me Y/N, You are a second year, meaning you can't take part with anything related to the camp, Unfortunately for you, I'm the one put in charge, So I can make exceptions.. Second of all, You are the Seat Zero.. The highest amongst the Council of Ten.. There are first years here who look up to you.. You'll be requested to make an appearance sooner or later, Anyways.. My suggestion is just come back as soon as you can, so you can have all the time in world." He argued as you groaned in annoyance and defeat.

Y/N | P |: "You know, Travelling from Paris to Tokyo is a hassle, right?.. But Fine, I accept.. I'll be in Japan before you even know it.. I know you won't give up until you get what you want, So me arguing back would be pointless.." You said making him chuckle in joy.

Dojima | P |: "Glad to know you've agreed.. I'll be waiting for your arrival.. The camp is at the resort if you still remember it.." He said before you hummed in agreement and eventually hanged up.

'These damn first-years better be worth it.. Cuz' I really hate this..' You said in your thoughts while walking towards your apartment building.

You've finally arrived in front of the building where your appartment was, You entered it and immediately entered your room, took a shower, packed some essentials for your homecoming. Then you booked your flight for tomorrow to Japan which takes almost 12 hours, Then got ready for bed, After settling in, You let out a comfortable sigh as you slowly but surely began falling asleep.

Mr. Dojima P.O.V

'Brace yourselves first-years, The [ Alias ] is coming.. It'll be one heck of a surprise.'  He said  in his thoughts while making another call to a certain someone.

Dojima | P |: "Hello? Senzaemon-dono?" He asked through the phone

Senzaemon | P |: "Gin, Im assuming he's declined the request?"

Dojima | P |: "Actually, Its quite the opposite of that." He replied as both him and the director had a smirk on their faces. They then talked about some other things before ending their conversation.

"Well, that's all the news I have for you at the moment, Please do send my regards to Lady Erina, Have a nice day." He said before hanging up.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦≫

A/N: That concludes the Prologue of this book, Please take it easy on any errors/mistakes I make, Cause I assure you they weren't on purpose. See ya at chapter 1!

- Yuen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 754 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...
87K 3K 15
Immersed in the stressful, always active atmosphere of Totsuki Culinary Academy, the few remaining ninety-first generation students have just barely...
276K 8.1K 30
What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name, Blood Hound She lives in the madness of...
127K 2.1K 15
y/n lived with his grandpa in a small village his grandpa's goal was to get y/n in Totsuki Saryo Culinary Institute y/n has been working hard ever si...