Cinematographer

By WGGWeasley

Jade Davis (You, it's just easier then writing Y/N every time) has been working her way up to cinematographer... More

Background Information
Playlist
On Top of the World
Happy Birthday
A/N:
Only Girl
Autumn Afternoon
Marry Me
Don't Fear the Reaper
No Greater Love
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Wanted
Sweater Weather
Well, I'm In Troble
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Rise Your Glass
Cruella De Vil
They Don't Know About Us
Fighter
Just a Dream
Run Boy Run
Premiere
A/N
Are you sure?
20 Weeks
Telling The Family
Thanksgiving
What is SHE doing here?
Welcome To This Crazy Family
Welcome Home
First Date Night
Civil War
A/N
Time Jump
A Whole Bunch of Craziness
Media Day
I Put a Spell On You
Gender Reveal
Christmas in LA
You're 3 Already?
Directing Debut
"He's what?"
"Jade!" I grip her arm, "Now?" "Now."
"Jade, Go!"
"You gotta fight.... "
AITA?
Not an update
The First Meeting
Grief is a funny thing
Surprise
I can't watch another second of....
New Story
Your Grace

"Um, Jade?" "Yes?" "It's Time." "What?"

2.7K 91 98
By WGGWeasley

Lizzie's POV

January 12, 2016

It's around 12 am and I get this shooting pain in my stomach which wakes me up. I sit there for a minute staring at the ceiling as I hiss in pain trying to move.

Bruno was sleeping at the edge of the bed looks up at the sound. He tilts his head before getting up and saunters over to the small little gap between Jade and I.

I slowly sit up to lean against the headboard lifting Bruno up and cuddle him. I flinch for a second putting the dog down suddenly having the urge to use the bathroom. As soon as I stand up I feel a gush of liquid trickle down my legs.

I waddle over to Jade's side as fast as I can. "Um, Jade?"

She groans turning on her back so she's laying up facing me. "Yes?"

"It's time." I state simply. I can see her eyes widen as her mind thinks of what time it is. "What?"

"Fucking idiot, do you want to meet your daughters or not?"

She sits up quickly peeling the covers off of her. "You absolutely positive?"

"Wel-" I start before I'm cut off with a jabbing pain in my stomach. "Shit. Ow." I groan immediately Jade is at my side rubbing my back comfortingly.

"I'm going to go with yes." Jade state's rushing to grab our go bag. "Do you think you can change out of your pajamas yourself while I get the car ready?"

"Yes. Now go put everything we need in the car." I basically push my wife out of the room to start slowly stripping the pajamas that were on my body. I decide to get in the shower to quickly feed a little cleaner.

I hear Jade rushing around the room for herself to get out of her pajamas. "Honey, I set up a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie of mine on the bed for you to get dressed in after you get out of the shower."

"Thank you, my love. Can you call my mom to meet me at the hospital?"

"I can. I'll also call the twins so they can fly out." "Sounds good Jade."

A couple minutes later I get out of the shower. I dry off heading into the room slowly getting dressed.

"Your mom will meet us there. And the twins are going to fly out first thing in the morning. I've also called Dr. Browne she told me to start timing your contractions."

As soon as she finished explaining I feel another stabbing pain. "Shit." I mutter grabbing Jade's outstretched hand. She stands up to stand in front of me. She rubs my back. "Can you match my breathing?" She starts rhythmically breathing and slowly I match her. Once the contraction passes Jade pulls out her phone starting a timer to time the time between them.

"Car has the go bag and both car seats set up in the back and ready to go. Ready to go meet our kids?" She asks pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

"More than anything. I'm ready to get these little demon spawn out of me." I joke with a laugh. Jade grabs my hand leading me out of the room and down the stairs. Bruno is up and barking mad that we are leaving him. "Bruno, I called the hospital as long as he's on a leash he can come since we are training him to be an emotional support animal." Jade explains clipping the leash to the dogs collar.

I nod looking at Jade. "Let's just get on the way before these demon spawn decided to be born here."

Jade chuckles softly rubbing my back. "We are the demon spawn remember?" She teases as she starts to help me out of the room and down the stairs.

"Not the time babe." I glare at her with a small smirk on my face. "Right, you're right." We slowly made our way out to the car where Jade made sure both Bruno and I were secure in the car before getting in herself. Last month we got a new car. A 2016 Silver Chevy Suburban. It has three rows of seats. Two front seat then two rows in the back that don't take away from the trunk space.

Jade set up her phone on the console with the timer still going. 7 minutes have passed which seems likely large amount of time but very little when your timing contractions.

As soon as Jade starts to pull out of the driveway another contraction hits, and this time a lot harder. Jade gives me a hand to squeeze after hitting the lap button on her phone.

"Time between was 7 minutes 15 seconds." She states softly as the contraction fades. "It's a good thing we don't live far from the hospital."

"Just drive Jade." I snap looking at my wife. "Right." She squeezes my hand her eyes focusing on the road getting us safely to the hospital.

Soon we were at the hospital and I was whisked away towards a room. Jade waited in the lobby for my mom to arrive. A few minutes later my mom and Jade had arrive in the room.

Jade sits down next to me squeezing my hand as my mom walks over to me standing on my other side. "How are you feeling honey?" Mom asks running her hands through my hair to get the strays out of my face.

"Oh you know, like a million bucks." I jokingly smile. Jade laughs squeezing my hand again pressing a soft kiss to my temple.

Suddenly another contraction comes out of no where. I squeeze Jade's hand hard notifying her of the contraction. She hits the lap on her phone. "That one was only 6 minutes. Where's Dr. Browne?"

Bruno starts wagging his tail as soon as Dr. Browne made her way through the door. "You ready to finally meet your kids?" She asks sitting down in the little rolling chair that was in the room.

"Very much." Jade answers with a smile on her face.

"How much time between the latest contraction?"

"6 minutes exactly. They didn't start that far in time away from each other anyway." Jade answers honestly looking at Dr. Browne.

"Contractions can occur before the water breaks. Lizzie could've not been aware of them before her water broke." Dr. Browne answers the unspoken question from Jade. "Now let's see how you're doing."

She places a little sheet thing over my legs before putting on gloves. "It seems you are already 3 cm dilated. You do have time to get an epidural if you wish."

"Yes please." I answer immediately getting a small laugh out of my mom and Jade. "I'll send in a nurse quickly. I'll come back in a few minutes to check on you. Keep timing her contractions." She smiles taking off her gloves before heading out of the room.

Almost immediately following that a nurse comes in with the epidural needle. Mom and Jade help the nurse get me upright so she can get to my back.

"Try to stay as still as possible." The nurse informed me. Jade squats down in front of me so I'm looking straight into her eyes. Her bright beautiful hazel eyes. "Just look at me, my love. Just talk to me." "You know once these babies are born can we think about planting a garden in the backyard? I've been thinking about it for a while. You have your poetry and sports to destress you, and I would love to try and find something that can destress me."

"I think that's a great idea, Lizzie. Just we aren't going to grow broccoli." She teases with a soft smile on her face.

"All set." The nurse smiles placing the syringe in the hazardous waste trash. Since technically it is. "Let's get you back down. The medicine should kick in before your next contraction."

Everyone starts to help me back into a laying position on the bed. The nurse leaves. Jade's phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" She questions as soon as she answers the phone. "Hello?" She asks again. She waits a few more seconds of silence, "huh. Weird." She states before hanging up.

Almost immediately as she hangs up another phone call comes through. "Yes Ash?.... Uh huh... okay... sounds like a plan.... Okay.... Thank you.... See you soon." She hangs up looking at me.

"Ash called my mom. They ordered a car for my parents and sister to take them to the airport. They bought plane tickets for them to come. They are boarding their plane soon. They should be here within the next 6 hours. My parents with in the next 7."

I smile softly, my sisters had a soft spot for Jade's family. They like to say because they raised the amazing girl that I fell in love with. But I know it's because Cass is honest with how their designs feel to people with sensory issues, and since then they have come out with a lot more sensitive skin clothing for people who have sensory issues. And they are a huge hit. Plus they absolutely love Jade's parents. Especially since both of them never gave a rats ass about who Jade loved. Unlike my father.

An hour later

"You are fully dilated Lizzie. The next contraction I want you to push, okay." Dr. Browne states looking up at me with a soft smile. "You are so close to meeting your twins."

Jade's grip on my hand never once faulted this entire time. She kept looking at me with this look of pure amazement shining in her eyes. "You can do this baby." "You got this honey." Both Mom and Jade said at the same time. I guess they are on the same wavelength.

Bruno had taken to falling asleep half an hour ago on the little couch in the room. The little man needs his beauty sleep.

"Oh god!" I hiss as the next contraction rips through me. "I'm going to need you to push Lizzie." Dr. Browne says softly. I nod slowly squeezing Jade's hand as I push with all that I can. "Let's count you back from ten."

"Ten." "Nine." "Eight." "Seven." "Six." "Five." "Four." "Three." "Two." "One." As soon as I got to one I stopped pushing.

"You don't have a lot of time to recover mama. Next one is coming on quick." Dr. Browne glances up at me.

"Shit." I mutter as the next one comes just as quickly. I turn to look at Jade with an evil look, "you are an evil piece of shit you know that?" "Yep. I know. Just keep pushing." Jade answers letting my comment roll off her back.

I lay back for a second getting a quick breather before the next one comes out of no where scaring the shit out of me. "I hate you." I mutter to Jade as I push. "I love you too. You're doing great baby." She presses a soft kiss to my forehead not missing a beat. God that irks the heck out of me.

"You're doing great Lizzie. I can see her head. Just a few more pushes and baby a should be out." Dr. Browne smiles.

"Madison. Baby A's name will be Madison." Jade smiles squeezing my hand. She wipes some sweat off my forehead before the next contraction hits.

"I'm going to kill you for doing this to me Jade Olsen!"

"Well worth dying. I got to be a mom." I roll my eyes leaning back. She's such a trooper for put through all of my shit right now.

"Her head is out. Shouldn't be long now."

"I fucking hate you so goddamn much!" I growl out glaring at my wife as the next contraction rips through my body. When I lean back a loud piercing cry could be heard.

"Oh my." I let out a small sob hearing my oldest daughter cry for the first time ever. "Mom would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" Dr. Browne looks at Jade. "Welcome to the world Madison. Born January 12, 2016 at 1:26 am."

Jade wipes away a few stray tears nodding. She follows the instructions that Dr. Browne gives her to cut the umbilical cord. "Lizzie do you want to hold her now or get her cleaned up a little first?"

"Now please. I don't know how much time I'll have between her and Alex." I smile softly as Dr. Browne gently puts Madi on my chest.

"Hi baby girl." I whispers rubbing her cheek with my pointer finger softly. "Your mommy and I have been waiting a while to meet you." I smile softly looking up at Jade who once again her eyes were filled with tears. She smiles when she notices I was looking at her. She leans down pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "You did great baby."

"I know you'd love to stay and chat right now but we got another baby to deliver and Madison to weight and clean up. Make sure she's healthy." Dr. Browne looks at me. I nod letting a nurse pick Madi up from my chest bringing her to the little station to clean her in the back of the room.

"Okay it it's time for Alex right?" "Yes Alexandria, Alex for short." Jade nods curtly grabbing my hand again. "It's time for Alex to come into the world."

I take a deep breath before the next contraction ripples through my entire body. "Holy shit!" I scream before I start pushing at Dr. Browne's request. "Screw you Jade!" "You already do that." She deadpans with a laugh. Mom and Dr. Browne let out a small laugh as I lean back.

"You're a complete asshole you know that." I glance at Jade with a glare. "Thank you for the lovely comment, my love." She winks at me. I groan as the next contraction hits me.

"You're doing great sweetie." "Shut your mouth." "I thought you liked it wide open?" She teases with a smile.

"Jade Olsen!" Mom glares at Jade. "Sorry Mama Olsen. Forgot you were here." She whispers instantly regretting her choice of words.

I decide to play along for the moment. "Oh I do. Just not in this scenario." I wink at her making her face turn a shade of red. "Oh my god." Mom gags shaking her head. "Can we just focus on bringing my grandchildren into this world and not have me finding out how they were conceived, thank you."

Jade let's out a small uncomfortable laugh before squeezing my hand as they next contraction hits.

"I can see the head. Just a few more."

Soon another contraction hit and sent me off pushing again. This time I lean back completely exhausted.

"I can't do this. I can't do this anymore." I whisper looking up at Jade.

"Hey none of that okay. You are the toughest, most badass person I know. You can do this okay. Just focus on me. I believe in you." She whispers pressing a kiss to my forehead. "You can do this. I believe in you. I've got your back. Always."

Finding new found energy as the next contraction hits hard. "Ahhh!!!" I scream pushing squeezing both Jade and Moms hands hard.

Suddenly the room is completely quiet. I feel a piece of my soul leave as I hold my breath waiting.

A few seconds tick by and nothing. I can feel my heart rate go up.

Just Wait

All of a sudden a small piercing cry could be heard filling the silence.

I breath a sigh of relief watching as Jade's shoulders relax. Oh thank god.

"Mom would you like to cut the umbilical cord again?" Dr. Browne looks up at Jade with a soft smile. She nods before walking over she follows the directions once more. "Welcome to the world Alexandria." Dr. Browne smiles. "Born January 12, 2016 at 1:36 am."

She brings Alex up to my chest as she did with Madi. She lays her down softly. Jade had tears running down her cheeks. "You did great Lizzie." She whispers pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"Hi little princess." I whisper looking at Alex. Her eyes blink open slowly making eye contact with me and I think my entire inside melts looking into the green eyes of my baby girl. "Jade she has my eyes." I look up at my wife tears pooling in my own eyes.

They're here. They're really here.

A nurse comes over taking Alex from my chest to go clean her off and dress her the whole nine yards. "Wait." Jade picks up two little marvel inspired baby blankets. "Can you wrap them in these blankets?" One was pink and had Captain America shields on them. The other was pink with Thor hammers on it. The nurse laughs softly nodding taking the blankets from Jade's hands as they go to check to make sure the babies were okay. Especially since they were born premature.

A few minutes after the babies left it was the disgusting time. Time to deliver the placenta. Yay... fun. The part of pregnancy no one talks about.

Once that was over and done with two nurses came back pushing two little clear hospital bassinets.

One with Alexandria written on the bassinet and one with Madison. Madi was in the Capitan America blanket and Alex in the Thor one.

"All healthy. Lungs, heart, everything is good. Madison was born at 5.1 ounces and Alexandria was born at 5.7 which is normal for twins. Usually one ends up getting more nutrients then the other. But usually they aren't this close either." The nurse explains, "here are the birth certificates to fill out. Everything besides name is filled out for you. You just fill out names." She hands me two sheets of paper and two pens.

I hand one to Jade along with a pen. "I have Madi's." She states.

I smile looking down at the birth certificate. 'Alexandria Grace Olsen' was written for the name. There were two spots for mom instead of a mother and a father spot for names. I quickly sign my name along with Jade's handing it can to the nurse.

Jade hands me Madison's to check over quickly, 'Madison Mae Olsen' was written clear. "Perfect." I smile handing it to the nurse. The nurse smiles nodding. "Congratulations." She whispers before heading out of the room.

Jade walks over to the bassinets carefully picking up Madi handing her to me. I smile softly looking down at the little girl in my arms. I position her in one arm as Jade picks up Alex carefully also placing her in my free arm. Once both girls were secure in my arms she snaps a picture sending it to a group chat of her family.

She puts her phone back in her pocket picking up Madi letting me reposition Alex carefully in my arms so we were each carrying a twin in our arms. "They're here Lizzie." She whispers looking down at Madi on her arms. "They're so tiny."

"I can't believe they're here." I whisper back running my pointer finger from Alex's forehead to her nose gently watching as she blinks her eyes open. She makes eye contact again with me. I once again feel my entire insides melt. I know now that I won't be ever able to not say no to this face.

Jade and I were both so lost in watching our baby girls in our arms that we missed when my mom came in. She had her phone up, which meant she took a picture of us and we had no clue. "Lizzie I think I just found your mew Lock Screen."

"Mom... it's a picture of Jade and I on our wedding day I don't think it's goin-" She shows me the picture on her phone that she had just taken.

It was a picture of Jade and I pressing our foreheads together looking down at the babies in our arms. "Okay yeah you're right you did." I sigh with a smile. I got to admit it was a good picture.

The twins were here and they were safe. But it's like 2 o'clock in the morning and I need some sleep.

"Sleep my love. I will wake you up if the doctors need anything." Jade whispers softly putting Madi in her bassinet carefully taking Alex from my arms putting her in her bassinet. "The babies will still be here when you wake up." She whispers pressing a kiss to my lips.

I nod slowly letting my eyes droop close. I didn't realize how tired I really was until that moment.

A/N: I'm feeding you today. Two chapters in the same day. In a very close amount of time too. I just couldn't cheep this chapter to myself after I finished writing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 138 7
Thirty-four year old Wanda Maximoff, founder and CEO of one of the most renowned Private Practice's in Manhattan, New York finds herself feeling incr...
95.7K 3.8K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
48.9K 1.7K 50
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
278K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...