𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬...

By strawberry1d

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᴰᵃʸᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ' When you noticed the light fading in J-Hope's eyes, you swallowed hard, attempti... More

Disclaimer
🏆Award Achievements 🏆
Playlist
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 1
Chapter 2꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 3
Chapter 4꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 5
Chapter 6꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 7
Chapter 8꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 9
Chapter 10꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 11
Chapter 12꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 13
Chapter 14꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 15
Chapter 16꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 17
Chapter 18꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 19
Chapter 20꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21
Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 25
Chapter 26꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 27
INTRODUCING
Chapter 28꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 29
Settings and Eras of the Soulbound series
Chapter 30꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 31
Chapter 32꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 33
Chapter 34꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 35
Chapter 37꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38
Chapter 39꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 40
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 41
Chapter 42꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 44
Chapter 45꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 46
Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 48꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 49
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 50
Chapter 51꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 52
Chapter 53꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 54
Chapter 55꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 56
Chapter 57꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 58
Chapter 59꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 60
Chapter 61꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 62
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 63
Chapter 64꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 65
Chapter 66꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 67
Chapter 68꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 69
Chapter 70꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷
🌹Covers🌹
Contest- Results
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 71

꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 36

1.1K 69 82
By strawberry1d

If I want something

If I want something, now

Jhope pov.

As he drove into his penthouse underground parking, Jhopes was suffering from physical and mental exhaustion. He couldn't believe he had strengthened his heart and ended his "friendship" with Dove.

There is no denying it, and he is no longer in love with her. It brings him some relief to know that the years of lingering and suffocating feelings he had for her are finally put in the past. He couldn't comprehend the relief he was feeling.

He felt as though he had been released from a prison of rose-coloured love and was now able to feel a sense of freedom and release. As of today, he no longer feels romantically and physically attracted to Dove.

His only issue now was his developing feelings for his soulmate. The situation is overwhelming for him. As every day passes, his affection for her grows, and he knows that every girl will look like a pale shadow in comparison after the activation. She ruined him. Despite wanting to hate her for it, he could not stop thinking of or dreaming about her. She dominated much of his mind space. The only reason he woke up hot and bothered each morning was because of her. New song lyrics flowed from his hyper-creative mind.

There is no way he will ever admit to anyone that he is falling for her every moment. He is terrified to give her possession of his fragile heart. How can he trust love again? Almost six years ago, he shut his heart off. Good grief! Her presence was like a wrecking ball, destroying his sanity, everything in his path, and he knew he needs her.

My gosh! While he desires her so much, he will not let anyone know about his feelings for Akira. Although he hurt and wounded her terribly, she was always respectful of him even after he left her with no choice. To make her give up on him, he deliberately made her think he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend. Although he might have succeeded, his bandmates become too annoying by openly liking his soulmate. FATE does not allow him to rest.

It is hard for him to believe that his heart is busy betraying him. Even his best friend is pressuring him to accept the bond, but he is not ready. He isn't trusting girls anymore, gorgeous ones. Her beauty rivals Dove's, and guys seem to like her.
The moment they activated the bond, he knew he was in deep trouble...the icy heart was busy melting like hard metal in the fiery furnace, and he has no idea how he will survive this ordeal.

His sigh deepens as he exits the private elevator on the top floor, heading up to his penthouse. After entering his door code, he gained access to his ultra-luxurious home. He just needed some time alone. In the morning, he will return to the Presidential Mansion. For the entire day, he did not speak with Yoongi.

His weakness is holding on to offences. It's not easy for him to forgive. He gets easily offended.

As he slowly walks toward his beverage fridge, he tosses his keys on the marble  counter and grabs an ice-cold Sprite drink mix with tonic water. Opening up a can, he poured it into the long-stemmed glass and sipped the cold beverage.

He's also feeling more anxious than ever because his mixtape "Hopeworld" will be released in two days.

Taking a deep breath, he laid down on his leather sofa and closed his eyes for a moment.

He whispers a clear affirmation to himself, "Hobi, you'll be fine... just stay focused.". Hearing His cell phone ring, he sighed.

He looked at the ID-caller and almost spat out profanities he would never verbalise.

Dove!

As he closed the chapter on his life, he said what he had to say. He apologises for hurting her and ruining her dreams with him, but he can't deal with the "past" and his "future" at the same time in the "present."

As he pressed the answer button, he sighed deeply and answered, "Yes, Dove!"

"How can I go on without you?" "Seoki...why? Why???? You love me...why to hurt me this way?... You're my everything. How can I survive without you?"
While he listened to her, she sobbed. He felt a migraine coming on just to deal with a hysterical girl. Dove can also be very theatrical.

"Dove...I really apologise...but my life is so hectic. I loved you, but not as my future wife. Please understand that I cannot love you as I did before." he pleaded with a tired voice.

"Seoki...don't throw away our love for each other. I know I was mated to someone else, but we can rekindle that love again. I am Tarnished now. I was not only your girlfriend, Seoki...I was your best friend. Please don't discard me like that...Please Seoki...I need you." her voice is filled with heartbreak. She cannot live without him. She knows he still loves her. She can only rely on that.

"I will never abandon you, Dove. You're still special to me, but I have grown up. Now I have different hopes and dreams for my future. My life is so busy that I barely have time for sleep, let alone girlfriends. Right now, I'm just trying to stay on top of things." He explains.

"Seokie, we're friends, aren't we?" Her voice was lost.

"We are Dove, but we are also colleagues. You don't want my friendship. You want a relationship." he pointed out.

"I'm sorry, Seoki...I couldn't blame you for figuring it out. I want you back with me...that's the truth. I'm afraid to lose you again." she confessed softly.

"I am sorry for hurting you, but it is better for me to part this way...bye," he said as he hung up the phone. After rubbing his eyes, he got up to go to his room to shower when his doorbell rang. Now what!

As he slowly approaches the door, he gazes through the keyhole. Sighing again, he opened the door wider...

As Yoongi stood in front of him with the packets filled with food from Panda Express and a couple of soju drinks, he greeted him. With pleading eyes, he held it up in front of his face and lowered it a little.

Looking at his stoic eyes, he said, "Peace offering!" with the cutest grin on his face.

Sighing deeply, Jhope exhaled a breath and opened the door wider for the savage Suga...

Akira pov

As soon as you saw your parents in the middle of the room, you ran up to them squealing like a little girl and hugged them tight. Seeing your dad ruffle your hair, getting it messy, your mother grinned gleefully.

Witnessing your joy, Keitaro grinned from ear to ear with a big smile.
'Oh my princess...we miss you all so much. Home feels like an empty Ness. Your dad always brings extra pizza home and doesn't realise you're gone. Byron's grandparents had to share the meal with us," says your mother.

Your dad just embraced you warmly. You felt your walls beginning to crumble after dealing with your soulmate troubles for almost three weeks. Unexpectedly, your eyes tear up.

"Oh my baby, I know how hard it might have been to adapt to a foreign country, especially with your social anxiety encounter . Your mom looked at you and expressed concern. "You'll quickly make friends here."

Your eyes well up with tears as you smile," It's difficult, mom. The twins made friends in no time. Keitaro has already met his uni friends, and Kenichi is preparing to move into the dorms at Hannam the Hill. It's best for mom to go with him and see what he'll need. He's got his suite."

You looked so happy when you told your parents you'd be making a Korean meal you learned at the language and culture classes. They were told about your days except for meeting your "Sunshine.". Suddenly, a lump formed in your throat thinking about him. After the activation, your love for him escalated, and now you don't know how you will hide it from him and that doomed Dove-girl.

 You wish to have new friends who are genuine and not backstabbers and front-biters.Your parents unpack in the larger guest room across the hall from yours.The twins will enrol next week, and Keitaro will move into his dorm at the university.

You received an email from your new employer notifying you that you will start in the second week of March due to an emergency reorganisation of the other staff under a new supervisor. Because you told them you'd be renting an apartment in Hongdae in Busan, he told you to sort out your living arrangements. Yoongi's final treatment can be completed in a week. Because next week is the most critical week, you needed to complete the bond. Whether you like it or not, FATE worked on your behalf, allowing you to see your soulmate for the last time. It is your prayer that that stubborn soulmate of yours will take action. 

After enjoying tea and sweet treats with your parents, you had a relaxing afternoon.Kenichi almost cried with joy when he saw his parents. He told them all about his audition and that he made the main back up crew. He's going to get paid. They were so proud of you because you were all well-rounded kids raised by them.

Kenichi opened up his big mouth to inform your parents that you worked exclusively for a superstar. Parents were shocked to learn that and how much you were offered.

He shook his head, answered, "That kind of money for three days a week, and you work daily at the clinic, with some days unscheduled, I'll take the offer and work three days earning more than what I made at the clinic, and have free time to explore the city."

"Trust me, the contract you signed is binding," Your mom told him in a warning tone, "before we are sued for breach of contract."

"Do you know their giant posters and billboards in the airport and around town?- Mom, you know how big this band is here in Korea? They're bigger than 1 Direction."
'Akira is the only privileged girl working on the exclusive fourth floor, "Kenichi exclaimed with delight". A savage member likes her physio skills and gives her access to their private lounge. Her work is solely focused on him!"

" Blimey!!! Kenichi...our parents get it. I'm still under contract with Bumin clinic for a year. Your darf prick!!" Kenichi only sticks out his tongue at your annoyed expression. If Akira is happy and adapts quickly, they will feel satisfied.

"Mom, that's not all.." he mentions your embarrassing time getting lost at an underground shopping mall. You groan loudly as he told your parents how a superstar offered to look for you and take you home. Reluctantly, you told them about the painful event. You can't disappoint them by informing them your soulmate rejects you and that you might lose him forever after your bond is complete. You will never be able to share your affection with him. All of a sudden, you feel so discouraged.

Your parents were in stitches when they heard about your new friend Hanbin who seemed smitten with you. When all the teasing goes on around you, you can just scrunch up your nose. It was beautiful to see the family reunited. 

Tomorrow you had to work with Yoongi, and you texted him, and he was thrilled...too excited for your liking. It was as if something told you the little savage cat was up to something again. You could already feel the wariness in your bones. Jhope had already given him the silent treatment for the stunt he pulled. Jhope must love his hyung not to murder him.

"Our plans for tomorrow are to enrol your brothers at their Unis, Kenichi first, then help Kenichi move into his dorm, then we might go out for lunch and return about five. Your dad looked worried about leaving you all alone... "Are you cool?"

"We can prepare my dorm room on Saturday. Maria and Luciana would like to see Akira. We can go out for one last family dinner together before you leave for Busan." Keitaro proposed looking at your parents for approval. That sounds good to you. You and your parents agreed, and it's settled. Thanks, Keitaro, Kenichi.

"Don't worry, and I will still be able to see Kenichi at BigHit. I'll go with you to help Keitaro settle into his dorm. We can either drive to Busan on Saturday, check out my new apartment, add all the necessary items, and return by Monday, or we can just fly to Busan on Friday and check out Keitaro dorm by Sunday. On Monday, I have to be available for Yoongi." You smile at the prospect of living in your apartment. Your mom got you a three-bedroom apartment so that the boys can have a place to call their own. You could see the excitement in their eyes. 

Your parents were smiling with a satisfied expression on their faces. Dad already deposited two thousand pounds into each of your accounts. Your beachside apartments will be a comfortable place to stay. You can't wait to explore and visit the beach. You hope that you'll make many girlfriends in Korea, but it seems like Korea will only deliver you guy friends.

Your parents have informed you that they would like to speak with you in private when you arrive in Busan about what they have learned about your birth parents. You were so surprised that their private investigators had found a lead after 21 years. Getting closure on why they left you and what happened to them will make the void in your heart disappear. Your night terrors will finally be explained, and you can move on with your life.

After your parents woke up early the next day, your mom made an English fry-up while they sat with an early cuppa. You were so happy because they were going to drop you off at the Bighit agency. You'll be driving around town in a cool ruby red Kia Sportage SUV your dad rented for the week.

After breakfast with your family, you took a shower.  As you are so delighted with your parents, you decide to dress accordingly to your mood. Combined with your black skinny jeans and black velvet jacket, you wore a striped white and black outfit. You topped it off with a cute fedora hat. You take great care to make your make-up look beautiful. It's not good to have your parents wondering why the sudden change in your appearance.

 Dad suggested dinner at a local five-star restaurant in Gangnam. You should look good for your dinner date tonight because your Dad says they'll pick you up at four if all the business can be done before then. The thought of exploring the food with your parents made you feel excited.

Upon entering the classy lobby, you greeted the security. At the reception, you don't see your friend. From an older -unnie, you heard that she had a doctors appointment for the day. With a smile on your face, you wave to your parents as they drop you off. 

As you headed for the elevators, many trainees were heading that way. Once the boys saw you, you could hear a lot of cat calls until they were berated by Min Yoongi's manager/bodyguard, whom you met at the private elevators. After the man told them off, you just smile and wave at them.

On your way up, you bowed and exchanged pleasantries. He left you on the fourth floor while he went up to the upper floors.

You quickly open a few windows for fresh air in the Therapy room. You inhaled deeply next to the window and turned around with a grin, almost getting a heart attack as you saw Yoongi with a smirk on his face standing at the doorway.

"Hi, Akira, do you look cute today? Are you going on a date?" he greeted you with a teasing tone. As you returned his greeting, you shook your head softly.

"Oh no, I'm just too happy. My parents surprised us yesterday in Seoul, and I'm just so thrilled to have them here." You smiled brightly. Your openness and smiles surprised Yoongi. Your beauty is indeed very evident. Jhope is lucky, but he needs a bulldozer to flatten him into the ground. Hobi's mixtape will be released tomorrow, and today he has an interview with Vanity Fair. Yoongi stayed at Hobi's penthouse for the night to seek forgiveness from his best friend. He forgave Yoongi but requested that Yoongi not interfere in the soulmate business. Unknown to Hobi, Yoongi has already put the wheels in motion for little Jimin as the next action.

If this plan fails, he will need to confess that Hobi is truly bewitched!!!!!!

"I'm glad you're happy. I'm sorry about yesterday. I wanted to help you guys become the happy couple we've imagined. Hobi likes you, but-" He looked conflicted not knowing how to say what's on his mind and what he came to learn.

You smile at him and wave it off dismissively, " Don't worry, I forgive you. It's just we don't have six months with an unactivated bond, but we have less than two weeks with an activated bond. We unfortunately have to finish the bond, and I'm sorry to be the only person in this world who makes your sunshine unhappy...I'm just as scared to activate this bond as well. I can handle all the strings, and he just can't if we're destined to be red-gold. He would have to let her go...that is probably the scariest thing that can happen. I don't want him to resent me forever for forcing him to love me..." Even as tears welled up in your eyes, you resisted the urge to cry. There is nothing that can steal your joy today.

"I'm so sorry, Akira. Come here," He opens up his arms and you bit your lips together, not to start balling out your eyes. For almost a minute, he held you close and gently caressed your back. The comfort of a true friend is priceless.

The two of you awkwardly let go of each other. When you wiped away a few stray tears, he stared at you intently.

" Don't worry...everything will work out for you. Please don't give up on him, I beg you.He needs you so much, Akira. You are the only one who can rescue him from himself!" he pleads.

"Anyways, Yoongi, thanks for everything, even if you almost lost Jhope's friendship." You snort. Yoongi laughed.

"Akira,  Hobi has issues of trust, which are preventing him from being happy. Nevertheless, he is generally a happy and optimistic person, and here's a secret... that girl who told you all those lies, Hobi removed her from his life. He allows you to think he has a girlfriend when in reality, he doesn't have one. He's just too stubborn about maintaining a girlfriend. I hope that clarifies things. Fight for him Akira, but without him realising it." You stare at him confusedly.

"Wait, he's not engaged to Dove? " You looked amazed—that freaking hell. You were taken for a ride by a dove. According to her, Hobi liked you, and she tried to keep him away from you. It's the nerve. She made you believe that you weren't worthy of his love and that she wasn't even his soul mate. 

Yoongi shook his head, "No, Hobi is not involved with the girl. She only worked there to get him back and to confuse him. He loved her, but she ruined it by cheating on him with his best friend. I know that ARMY hates her. After that activation, Hobi lost all romantic feelings for her. He must be a red-gold string to lose his love so soon. I'm concerned about your bond because there are so many intense emotions as a result of it-" He looks at you with a smug smirk. His insinuation causes you to furrow your brow.

"Why?...what does that mean?" you asked, confused.

Yoongi laughed out loud as he sat down in your chair, looking up at you with raised eyebrows," I fear you and Hobi may not be able to control yourselves if you complete that bond and it's red gold. Hobi is very passionate...so prepare yourself to be save, or else you might be a Mommy very soon!!"

You were in a state of shock as you watched Yoongi laugh out loud, "Blimey! Yoongi...oh good heavens!!! I seriously didn't hear you utter that...oh my." You were red in the face as you grab a towel and hit him. He is no different from the twins. In defence, he raised his hands. He doesn't seem to mean it. 

"Ok, ok...I'm sorry ...but seriously, Akira, don't think I didn't notice your nervous and sweaty behaviour the other day...you guys were so hot for each other!" he grinned teasingly.

"Ugh ...come on Yoongi, what you just said is embarrassing ... please don't mention it to anyone ... please ... please?' You ask him pleadingly. Hopefully, he kept your secret, but it's unlikely because of how close the group is. You can't forget that day when your whole body felt like it was on fire. You do not know how to deal with such passion if what Yoongi said about your strings is true. You have never had a boyfriend, and you only ever made out with Byron, so you can't imagine what it will be like with your Soulmate, who is bursting with virility and hotness.

"Well, it doesn't matter whether we are yellow or blue string," you reply, but you don't appear to be convinced yourself.

As Yoongi waggled his finger at you, he said, "Ok, Ms Sagami, don't be mad if I constantly remind you, "I told you so."

You shrugged unconvinced," Hell will freeze over before Jhope has such deep passion for me...enough about this nonsense...must I give you a session now." you quickly changed the subject as Yoongi just look smugly at you. You gave him a slight glare.

Yoongi shook his head," Er...I'm going to work on some producing work with RM until noon then you can give me that session...oh my doctor wants to see you at 10 am. To discuss the sessions and your progress with me. You will like him...he has a clinic in Busan."

"Ok, fine. I'll get all the files in order and your rehabilitation plans and exercises. I'm glad you felt a little comfortable." you give him a thumbs up,"...must I order lunch for you or-?" you trail off.

"Our noonas are busy preparing kimchi lunch for us, and you are included. They want to meet my "little doctor"...so prepare to eat a full portion. " He grinned at you, widen his eyes, oh no!!!

"I know what you think,Akira..Hobi. Why don't you want to meet my other hyung, you met the rowdy  maknaes?' I'll let them prepare a tray for you here in the room, ok'.

You looked conflicted," He is too intimidating for now...maybe later or not?" Jin has such an ethereal type of look. You're too scared.

"Ugh, come on Akira you met me, RM, who like to have a full conversation in English with you, your lovey doll and the maknaes...Jin wants to meet you so bad, and he already felt bad that he doesn't know you. He thinks I keep you away from him...please." he looks so cute, pleading with you. You just scrunched up your face at the " lovey doll" part.

"Ok, I'll meet you, Hyung...but he looks so ...so..." you stammer.

"...worldwide handsome?" he teasingly states. You gave him a deadpan look.

"No, scary in real life," you remark.

"He is not...he seems cold, but he is hilarious...you like him very much. Just prepare yourself to be subjected to all those "not so funny" dad jokes." You smile and nod as Yoongi moved to the door with a quick wave as a goodbye. You closed the door and let out a deep sigh. Yoongi is like your new best friend without his knowledge. You respect him for trying to bring his brother and you together. 

You turned to the computer and started working on your files. When you printed it and placed it in a cute folder, you decide to go to the second floor to buy yourself some Sprite. Kenichi said they have stocked up on all the international brands because of the new dancers from the globe who asked for it, and management was so friendly to order for you. 

Your optimism is contagious when you get out of the elevator and greet many staff members looking for the vending machines. The thought of a very cold sprite makes you crave one. Sprite is always filled up because nobody buys it except for you and, as you learned, your soulmate. Fortunately, he will be out all day.

When you saw Sol.i and Dove standing at the machine, your breath caught. Dove looked at the machine, contemplating what to buy while Sol. I got a coke.

With a bright smile, you greeted them with a slight bow, " Good morning, unnies? "You found out that Dove and Sol. I was three years older than you.

Sol. I turned around and smiled wide at you, but Dove was calculating, eyeing you from top to bottom and saying," Oh, it is you...hi Akira ...what made you grace the floor of the "not so famous."

Neither you nor Sol was expecting such a blatant cold and disdainful look and tone. Her unfriendly manner made you cringe. What happened to her? Look at her with raise eyebrows.

"I want to get my favourite drink..." despite the cold attitude she has towards you.

A malicious smile appeared on her face," "Ohh...you love Sprite, don't you...but there aren't any left since I just bought all of them for the dancing crew."

Sol. I raise my eyebrows. "I didn't know-" but Dove shoves her in the hips. She squeals a bit and looks at Dove with confusion.

As you stare at them confusedly, you notice how on the automatic vending machine it states there are 15 Sprite cans left.

Your finger points at the automatic vending machine as you ask, "But...?"

"Sorry... it's too late, darling...an order is an order" with that, she placed a few notes into the vending machine and with shock, you realised she had purchased all the sprite and cokes. After all the cans dropped behind the glass holder, your eyes gazed longingly at one can.

"Please give me at least one. I am not sure if all the dancers prefer Sprite, so you can mix it up if you like." You look at her pleadingly. You're really craving Sprite today. Dove just looks at you blankly.

Sol'I looks at Dove with a shocked expression and says, "Yes, Dove...give her at least one...she can pay you."."

You look at Doves, whose eyes seem like ice you realise, " Akira is not our employer. We got an order from Sungdeuk-Oppa to buy the soda for the dancers...sorry...You snooze, you lose." She grabbed the bag from SoI's hand and stuffed all the soda's inside. You could just look with a sad expression as she smirks and Sol. I smile at you, turn their backs and left your sight. You wonder why this Dove seems to hate you so intensely?

She bought sprite and coke, which you also prefer if you don't have a sprite. Only soju bottles and other Korean drinks you don't really like were displayed, so you dejectedly walked back to the fourth floor. You will just drink some still water and wait to have some later with your parents.

Even as you stood in the elevator, you are still reeling from Dove's apparent dislike for you. Her gaze was drawn to your outfit, your face, etc. Is Hanbin the reason she behaves that way?

-Back in your therapy room-

Yoongi brought his doctor to meet you at 10 am. Having met Dr Yang Baek-Hyun, you were shocked. You bowed deeply, and he was very impressed with the quality of your work. Your files were up-to-date, your findings precise, and your exercise plans were perfect for Yoongi. 

"Wow, Ms Sagami...are you a senior doctor or therapist...because your work shows your high level of expertise...I am impressed. My patient was in good hands. He looked with a sense of admiration at you. "At which hospital do you work?"

Yoongi appeared to be pleased with his doctor's compliments of Akira. 

"Hmm, I work as a moonlighter for Mr Min Yoongi... "His open admiration for your skills makes you blush as you explain.,"I will be starting at Bumin Clinic in a week, and I am an international transfer from Conwell Private Hospital in London under Dr Cunningham."

"Oh my goodness, you are that "Akira Sagami"...you will be working at our clinic in Bumin Hospital in Busan..what a small world and coincidence. I'm Yoongi's doctor. Good grief...!" He looked up at you with an excited expression.

"Akira...do you like working for Yoongi" he gazes at you and looks at Yoongi.

Yoongi frowns and snaps, "Of course she likes working for me...what does that mean?"

"Yoongi, I don't mind her working for you...I want her to take my position and treat you on a full-time basis. I can refer her to Mr Bang to work on your medical team, treating all of your dancers and band members?" He explained.

"Wow!" You and Yoongi both looked up at each other in pure ecstasy. Working full-time for BigHit. Oh my goodness.

"Yes...you will work for Bumin as a covering to receive medical advice and assistance, but you'll be mainly working for BigHit as their in-house physio. What do you think? Can I send you your patient lists?" Yoongi looks at you with hopeful eyes. It's so important to him that you work with them. All the boys like you, and the dancers adore you because of Kenichi.

Suddenly you were shell-shocked," I... I don't know what to say...but yes!! I'm willing to work for Big Hit helping Yoongi recover...and the injuries of the group. So, I don't have to move to Busan now?" it will be so exciting. The only shadow will be working at a place with your soulmate and his ex. That will be a considerable challenge. However, this is a career move. You can enrol next semester and finish your graduate studies.

"Well, that's settled. I'll e-mail you the documents and confer with BangPD."

You and Yoongi high-five each other," There is already a meeting between her and Bang tomorrow. Hopefully, this will be resolved by then. I will also talk with BangPD about working exclusively for me and the boys. The dance crew has the rest of the medical team. But Akira belong exclusively to BTS.," he said with a serious tone. There is no way he wants Hobi's girl to be with the crew but to be with them all the time. He will flip. However, it will be exciting to watch her and Hobi's relationship develop.

Doctor Yang smile at Yoongi," Well, I guess that's settled now...Akira you are officially working for Min Yoongi, and Mr Bang will explain the rest to you...see you in about a month when you deliver your monthly report." You both bow and sealed the deal. Yoongi glanced back after he left and gave you a thumbs up. You squealed in delight when the door closed.

"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...Sarah and Byron will get a fit, and she doesn't know you are working for her bias. Gosh!!! You can't ask for anything better than that-no need to move far from your brothers...God is so good! ! Do you feel blessed that your soulmate is near you? Just being around him will strengthen your bond. Yoongi must keep it secret from him...

You quickly texted him and told him to keep the knowledge away from your soulmate. As you checked out the medicine cabinet for Yoongi's pain medication, you were filled with smiles.

When there was a knock at your door, you opened the door with a bright smile, knowing that it was probably the Unnies with food in their arms, and your eyes grew wide in shock, looking up into your soulmate's calm and serene face.

As your eyes locked onto each other, you cannot look away as the atmosphere around you changed, and you could feel the unspoken feelings between you. Nervously, you lick your lips as you sense his stiffening. He suddenly blinks and returns to reality.

"Hi,Akira?' He said, pressing his lips together. Seeing his dimples up close for the very first time made your eyes widen. How cute is that? Before he might wonder why you're looking at his mouth, you quickly greeted him with flushed cheeks. A smirk appeared on his cheek...

Shivers and sparks immediately went through your arms when he took your hand. There was a release of energy, and the bond begged to be completed. However, you both ignore it. 

"Here, this is for you?"  He placed the packet in your hands, which you immediately noticed, and with a surprising look at his reddened cheeks, he turned around abruptly and walked away.

You shout softly after him, "T...Thanks.". Look over his shoulder and nod. He disappeared inside his Hopeworld Studio.

You were shocked as you closed the door and placed the packet on the small table near the window. Your breath hitches when you see what's inside the bag-six cans of Sprite, accompanied by sweet treats from the most expensive confectionery in Seoul. The place where celebrities and the wealthy of Gangnam shop.

Your eyes began to tear up from the fact that your Soulmate had shown some sort of affection for the very first time.

Suddenly, the day seemed brighter than ever...

a/n: Another longish chapter for my Hobi-stans. I hope you like it. Kindly vote and comment. Thank you for all the support and love for this series. Daydream has reach 11K+ reads all because of you.

Question 1:  Is it likely that Dove will back away regardless of Hobi's rejection?

Question 2:  What plans does Yoongi have?

Question 3:  How will Hobi react if he learns that his soulmate will permanently work for the band?

Question 4: Does Hobi seem to be melting toward you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 51 13
Mature 18+ sexual content. Mental Health issues. 1st place winner in the Jung Hoseok category: 2024 Life Goes On Awards hosted by Hells07dealer. "I c...
20.8K 2.8K 37
Everyone knows how the main lead comes into the person's life and sweeps them off their feet. How it's like love at first sight and everyone cheers...
25.5K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
25.6K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...