Our Destiny - Wanda Maximoff...

Bởi wandamaximoff93

Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to wo... Xem Thêm

A Fresh Start
The Welcome Party
Late Night Visit
Anywhere But Here
Fight To Stay
Please Don't Go
On Your Side
You've Got This
More Than Friends
Say My Name
A Shattered Dream
All Hope Lost
Falling To Pieces
Bring Her Home
Meeting The Enemy
The Perfect Soldier
We're Falling Apart
You Broke Me
The Safe House
Into The Fire
Always Saving Me
Moments Of Happiness
Time To Celebrate
Let Me Out
I Can't Breathe
The Hardest Part
A Broken Reality
Into The Darkness
Lost In Grief
Nothing Else Matters
Come Back Home
To Feel Again
One More Chance
I've Got You
Taking Second Place
Whatever It Takes
Nobody But You
Keep Loving Me
Caught Off Guard
It Ends Tonight
Soul On Fire
Let Her Down
Out Of Control
A New Threat

Lost Without You

3K 108 65
Bởi wandamaximoff93

Wanda watched from the window as Nat left, she hadn't been able to open the door, it was the same each time Nat came. If she opened the door then it would be real, what happened would be true and Wanda couldn't face that, she didn't want to. Turning away, Wanda looked down at the envelope in her hands. Nat had written a note on the front, it was a road name and beneath that it said to open the envelope there.

Turning the envelope over, Wanda's heart stopped, her name was written there, but it was Y/N's handwriting not Nat's. She traced it with the tip of her finger, for just a brief moment Wanda felt the love it had been written with. It for just a second filled the complete emptiness Wanda has been feeling since walking out of the compound but as fast as it happened it fades away.

She put the envelope down on the coffee table, moving back to sit on the couch. Wanda reached out and grabbed the hoodie that was there.  It had been the only thing she had taken from Y/N's room. Pulling it on, Wanda took a deep breath, it still smelled of Y/N and it gave Wanda some comfort. It helped her when she'd wake up from the nightmares, it gave her something to hold on to.

When she'd wake up in the mornings, Wanda would reach out next to her, expecting to find Y/N there but instead there would just be an empty space and then Wanda would remember and her heart would break all over again. It was impossible to accept that the person she had been planning the rest of her life with was gone. She had shut herself off from the rest of the team, it was too difficult to be around them a part of Wanda couldn't help but blame them partly for what had happened.

Staring at the envelope Wanda considered just throwing it away, she didn't know if it would just bring her more pain to read the contents of it. But it was the last thing she had from Y/N and Wanda knew she would regret never opening it.

Curling up on the couch, Wanda decided that she would go to the address that Nat had written on it in the morning. For now she would try and sleep, she was so exhausted. After a few moments Wanda fell into an uneasy sleep, the nightmares creeping into her mind, Y/N's face twisted in pain constantly flashing into her mind.

**

The sun was just starting to rise when Wanda's eyes opened and the first thing she did was check that the envelope was still on the coffee table. She reached out and the rays of sunlight coming through the windows reflected off the ring on her finger as she touched the envelope.

"I miss you Y/N. I'm lost without you" Wanda said quietly, fighting back the tears as she looked at the engagement ring on her finger.

Getting up from the couch Wanda took a quick shower before getting dressed, putting on Y/N's hoodie again and then her own jacket. Walking back out into the lounge area, Wanda retrieved the letter and the set of keys from the coffee table.  She hesitated for a moment at the door but knew if she didn't got now then she never would.

Turning the lock on the door Wanda pushed it open for the first time since she had arrived at the apartment the night after everything had happened. Here she had been able to stay in her own world but now she had to step out into the real one. Stepping into the corridor, Wanda looked around cautiously, she knew it was unlikely that anyone would be there but she was in no mood to be ambushed by Hyrda or someone from the team today. Happy that the corridor was clear, Wanda headed to the elevator.

In the parking garage Wanda unlocked the car she had taken from the compound when she left and slid into the drivers seat. She tapped the address in to the satnav before pulling out the garage, doing the early morning commuter traffic. It didn't take long to reach the destination once she had negotiated her way out of the city and Wanda was slightly confused at first as she pulled up at an empty housing lot. Looking at the address on the envelope, Wanda double checked she had put it in right, but apparently this was exactly where she was suppose to be. Glancing out the window, Wanda noticed that there was a recently sold sign placed at the edge of the empty lot.

Staying in the car Wanda paused for a few moments as she held the envelope. She was suddenly nervous to open it, scared fo what might be inside it. Turning it over she slowly opened it and pulled if the first sheet of folded paper that was inside. Unfolding the piece of paper, tears immediately filled Wanda's eyes as she read the first line.

My Vows

Wanda, I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, so you could see just how absolutely beautiful and incredible you are. So you could see why I am so completely and unconditionally in love with you.

I promise that I will spend everyday of forever, loving you with all I have. Today is the day that my life begins because I have found the person who makes me feel complete, who makes me believe that soulmates exist and that happy endings are possible.

You are my person Wanda Maximoff.

As long as I am with you Wanda then I will always have everything that I need. No one could fall for you quite like me. My heart belongs to you and I give it to you gladly today knowing that it will always be safe with you.

Becoming your wife today is without question the best and most important day of my life. I promise to be the best version of me for you and for the family we make together. Today you will become my wife, but we will be soulmates forever.

I am the luckiest person alive to be standing with you today and to be facing life with you everyday.

I love you Wanda, always.

The tears flowed down Wanda's cheeks as she read the vows that Y/N had written. The vows that she should have been hearing her say on their wedding day. The vows that she should of had a chance to reply to. Wanda suddenly felt claustrophobic and like she couldn't breathe in the car, pushing the door open, Wanda got out. Breathing in the fresh air, Wanda tried to calm down as she gripped the envelope and the vows in her hand.

Wanda walked toward the empty lot, glancing around trying to figure out why Nat had told her to come here to open the envelope. It still didn't make sense. As she stood there, Wanda remembered that there was something else, another piece of folded paper was tucked into the envelope.

Taking it out Wanda read the note on it 'Wedding Present', it was again Y/N's handwriting. She turned it over and saw that it was a property deed. Her eyes dropped to the red writing in the middle of it, it was placed over the front of the plot where Wanda stood. 'Somewhere to grow old'.  Seeing those words written there, Wanda fell to her knees, raw emotion tearing through her as she cried.

Y/N had planned this without ever letting it on, Wanda had no idea that she had been doing this. Now it was clear all those times she'd said she was training with nat, she had been actually doing this. Y/N should have been here with her, it wasn't fair, they were suppose to have forever together and now Wanda was alone. She had lost everything.

Wanda's powers erupted from her as she screamed out, overwhelmed with emotional pain and anger. She was unable to hold it in anymore. For two weeks she had bottled all of these emotions up, only allowing herself to feel the emptiness. Now it wasn't possible to hold it in any longer, her power was fuelled by the grief and loss she had tried so hard to keep locked in. This couldn't be how their story ended, Wanda refused to let it be this way.

All she wanted was to have Y/N back and as she unleashed her power it was that wish that her power responded to. To be back in a world where Y/N was with her and they were happy together.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2M 94.4K 83
Half the population returned. Wanda Maximoff was labelled an 'anomaly' and an official criminal in sword's eyes. But now she's moved away to a cabin...
96.6K 3.8K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
590K 17.5K 38
Natasha Romanoff was never particularly fond of Y/N. Ever since you joined the team, there was a tangible rivalry between you both. Apart from this...
28.1K 876 55
Natasha Romanoff never thought about catching feelings towards the girl she didn't trusted the most. But one night changed everything. this story wi...