Part of The S.O.G and Part of...

DragonCrystyGarmadon tarafından

A child was born as both the S.O.G and the resistance. She had been living with one side a.k.a the dark side... Daha Fazla

The Beginning of The Rivals
The Baby
Evil or Good
Sanctuary
Daughter of Green
You're Safe With Me
New Member of S.O.G
The Walk
I...
Chance?
This Was Such a Bad Idea
I Hate You
Child's Power
Trouble
Choice
The Deal
Sides Battle
A Mother's Sacrifise
Protective
Struggling Relationship
Untrust Worthy?!
Messed Up
Should I...?
Monologue
Lloyd's Defending
Father to Father
Hope
Teaching a Child
Call Lloyd!
I Want to Call Harumi

You're Safer With Me

167 4 2
DragonCrystyGarmadon tarafından

"You're safe with me." Lloyd whispered while still stroking Crystal's head.

And since Lloyd was laying down with his hand still stuck in Crystal's grip, he started falling asleep. 

And soon enough at midnight, everyone went to sleep. But Kai and Skylor wasn't having the best of luck.

"Come on,Sky.Why are you crying?" Skylor asked as she tried to calm her little baby down.

"Maybe he's hungry again?" Kai said.

"We just fed him,he can't be hungry again." Skylor said.

"Put him on the swing maybe?He likes the swing so much." Kai suggested and Skylor did as Kai said, but that wasn't the right solution.

"What's the matter with you,Sky?What do you want,you want to play?"  Skylor asked and Sky started calming down.

"Looks like that's what he wants." Kai said.

"But it's really late,it's already midnight.It's not good for kids his age to stay up this late." Skylor protested.

"Well there's nothing we can do about it but just play with him.We can just play with him on the bed and he'll fall asleep by himself." Kai said.

"Alright." Skylor replied and put Sky down on the bed.

Sky just looked around and started crying again.

"Sky,it's ok.Look what I got here.Look." Skylor said playfully and shakes one of Sky's baby toy.

Sky looked at it and started giggling and grabbed it from Skylor's hand.

"Finally,he's ca-" Kai said but was interrupted when Sky was crawling from the bed and tried to get down.

"Where are you going,Sky?" Skylor asked as she walked to pick Sky up.

"Where do you think you're going,little mister?" Kai asked playfully.

Sky looked at Kai then to his toy, he kept staring at it and Kai understood what Sky wanted.

"Oh,I see what this little guy wants." Kai said and Skylor was confused.

"What is it?" Skylor asked.

"Crystal." Kai answered.

"Crystal?" Skylor asked confusedly.

"Sky wanted to play with Crystal,that's why he was crying." Kai answered.

"Oh.." Skylor replied and chuckled.

"What are we going to do?We can't just wake Lloyd up and ask him to let the kids play.It's really late." Kai said and he yawned.

Skylor was about to answer when they heard shouting, it was Lloyd.

"Wait here,Skylor." Kai said and ran to Lloyd's room.

But there was a problem, the door was locked.

"Lloyd!!Buddy,you ok in there?!" Kai asked as he kept trying to break the door down.

But Lloyd was to scared to answer because he couldn't let his guard down. The black-hooded person was trying to get Crystal from him.

"Who are you and what do you want with my daughter?!" Lloyd asked coldly while holding his little baby.

But the person said nothing, he/she was just concentrating on getting the little girl.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!" Lloyd yelled as he threw a book at the black-hooded person, but he/she caught the book. 

"TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!" Lloyd demanded.

But he/she still didn't say a word. Instead, Crystal cried due to being awaken by the noise. Lloyd tried to calm Crystal down while trying to keep his guard, but it was not easy.

"Crystal,it's alright.You'll be fine,you're safe with me." Lloyd said in attempt to calm Crystal down.

Then, when he saw the baby toy in the corner of his eye, he immediately grabbed it and gave it to Crystal while keeping his guards.

While playing with the toy, Crystal started to calm down and falls back to sleep while holding the toy tight. Then Lloyd turned his attention back to the black-hooded person.

"Now tell me who you are before-" Lloyd demanded but stopped when he noticed a strand of hair fell and itself.

"H-Harumi?!" Lloyd asked in shock and cradled Crystal closer.

"Oh great,now you know who I am!Now give Crystal to me!!" Harumi shouted.

"No!She's safe with me,Harumi!You know that!" Lloyd refused.

"She'll be safer with me,Lloyd!!Now give her to me!!" Harumi shouted.

"I can't!!She needs to be with me to be safe!You're living in the dark,Harumi!If you take Crystal with you,she will only get a frown and tears in the end!" Lloyd shouted.

"You think I will let that happen to my baby?!" Harumi asked as she was getting ready to charge at Lloyd.

"Well no!But you never know when something will happen!!" Lloyd answered.

"Neither do you!" Harumi shouted and attacked Lloyd.

But Lloyd could not fight Harumi because he was holding Crystal close and tried not to hurt both of them.

"Just stop,Harumi!!We can..talk things out!" Lloyd said while trying to protect Crystal.

"Talk things out how?!You're just gonna slap me again!!" Harumi shouted.

She was about to grab a sword when she heard a crying sound, it was her daughter. Crystal was so scared that she cried her eyes out.

"Wawa.." Crystal cried.

She lowered her hand, so upset to see her daughter crying.

"You can't do this to our daughter,Rumi.It's way too much for her to take,she is still a newborn!" Lloyd said.

Harumi kept staring at her crying daughter. She walked closer and gently took her out of Lloyd's arms.

"Hi,Crystal..it's ok.Everything's fine." Harumi said to calm her daughter down.

She kept rocking Crystal until she calms down.

"There you go.Good girl." Harumi said and held Crystal closer.

Crystal started giggling and played with Harumi's fingers.

"You see..she needs both of us.We can't let her go through any of the things we went through.And we both know how hurtful it is to be away from parents,one or both.We can't let our daughter feel that hurtful feeling.What will happen to her?" Lloyd said.

"I also don't know.But if it means my daughter will be safe,then that's what I'm gonna do." Harumi said.

"Harumi,we can't-" Lloyd said but Harumi cut him off.

"You think I don't know what I'm doing?!I'm just trying to protect my daughter!" Harumi shouted.

"Well I'm trying to do the same!You know it isn't easy for me to keep my daughter away from one of the most important person in her life!" Lloyd shouted.

"This isn't easy for me either!!But you know as well as I do that this is the only way to keep her safe!!" Harumi shouted.

"How is separating a child from one of her parents going to keep her safe?!" Lloyd asked.

"Do I really need to show it to you again?!You know,the scar on my forehead?!I still have the mark!" Harumi shouted.

And just by them arguing again, Crystal cried once again. 

"Oh no,not again." Harumi sighed as she tried to calm Crystal down again.

"Look,we can just stop arguing and fix things it will be better for everyone.Especially for both of us and our daughter.No secrets,no arguing,no fight,..and no mark." Lloyd said.

"Yeah right.I don't trust you!" Harumi said and looked at Crystal once again.

"Crystal will be safer with me." Harumi said and teleported away.

"No!!" Lloyd shouted and sighed.

And just then, Kai broke in.

"Lloyd!Are you ok,buddy?!" Kai asked, but Lloyd was completely silent.

"Where is Crystal?" Kai asked, but Lloyd was still very silent.

"Misako!!" Kai called as he ran out of the room.

After Kai left, Lloyd fell to the ground on his knees.

"Crystal.." He murmured.

Misako and Kai entered the room and Misako immediately ran to Lloyd and put her hands on Lloyd's shoulders.

"Lloyd,are you ok?!" Misako asked in worries.

"Cry-Crystal.." Lloyd murmured again and Misako looked around the room and saw no sign of her granddaughter.

"Son.Where is Crystal?" Misako asked.

When Misako saw tears in Lloyd's eyes, she figured that..

"Oh no.." Misako said and held Lloyd closer to let him lean on her shoulder.

They were so upset that Harumi successfully got Crystal. 

On the other side,Harumi was so proud that she finally has her daughter in her arms. She vowed to protect Crystal from the Resistance and never let her out of her sight. She took a look on her daughter again and kissed her forehead.

"You're safer with me,my child."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.5K 354 30
This is the first book I EVER wrote, so read at your own risk... Updates every Wednesday and Sunday if I remember! ---------- Seventeen years ago, Ga...
10.8K 306 89
Ever since Katarina Garmadon joined the Ninja, she has faced an Anacondrai Cult, ghosts from the Cursed Realm, a Dijnn, and the Time Twins. And she f...
63.1K 887 35
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if Harumi realized that she was just a pawn to Lord Garmadon during his reign on Ninjago City? Harumi...
3.6K 140 13
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...