Cinematographer

By WGGWeasley

Jade Davis (You, it's just easier then writing Y/N every time) has been working her way up to cinematographer... More

Background Information
Playlist
On Top of the World
Happy Birthday
A/N:
Only Girl
Autumn Afternoon
Marry Me
Don't Fear the Reaper
No Greater Love
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Wanted
Sweater Weather
Well, I'm In Troble
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Rise Your Glass
Cruella De Vil
They Don't Know About Us
Fighter
Run Boy Run
Premiere
A/N
Are you sure?
20 Weeks
Telling The Family
Thanksgiving
What is SHE doing here?
"Um, Jade?" "Yes?" "It's Time." "What?"
Welcome To This Crazy Family
Welcome Home
First Date Night
Civil War
A/N
Time Jump
A Whole Bunch of Craziness
Media Day
I Put a Spell On You
Gender Reveal
Christmas in LA
You're 3 Already?
Directing Debut
"He's what?"
"Jade!" I grip her arm, "Now?" "Now."
"Jade, Go!"
"You gotta fight.... "
AITA?
Not an update
The First Meeting
Grief is a funny thing
Surprise
I can't watch another second of....
New Story
Your Grace

Just a Dream

2.6K 95 28
By WGGWeasley

Jade's POV

A/N: This whole chapter will basically be a dream that Jade has.

I wake up to the sounds of little feet paddling through the hallway. Little giggles following them.

The door soon opens as 2 little humans running into the room. They climb onto the bed crawling over Lizzie and I. "Mommy, Mama wake up! It's Christmas!"

I look over at a very sleepy Lizzie. "Madison where's your sister?" I ask picking the 5 year old up placing her on my lap away from Lizzie. "She's still sleeping." She whispers looking at me with a smile. She smushes her hands on my cheeks looking up at me.

"So you decided to recruit your little brother to come wake up your moms?" I ask through her smushed hands on my cheeks. She nods with a giggle. I look at Henry who had curled up with Lizzie already asleep once again. I smile at my youngest child at 18 months old.

"Madi your mama and I are very tired. We stayed up late making sure Santa could get into the house."

I wasn't actually going to tell her that we stayed up late celebrating the results of a pregnancy test Lizzie took last night. Confirming what we already thought.

No one was to know the results until we were at my aunts house later. We had the whole announcement planned and ready. This was the last kid we have planned. We still have our foster care license from Henry. Which means we always have the chance to get more placements.

"How about we do this. We let your mama, brother and sister sleep more and we head to go make breakfast?" I ask looking at the little girl that was in my lap. She looks exactly like a mini Lizzie. Which means Alexandria looks the exact same since they are identical twins.

This last baby was my egg and Trent was very honored that we asked him to help us have the family we always wanted. Especially to have it be part of both of us. I'm really hoping that my genes shine through at least a little bit so I can have a mini me. And I know that Lizzie is hoping that too.

Madi nods sliding out of bed running off to the kitchen of our small home we have in my hometown. Since we always come visit my family and the twins around Christmas for about a month. When the doctor first confirmed Lizzie's first pregnancy with the twins we decided to buy a house out there so we didn't have to order two hotel rooms when we came to visit. While we aren't using our house we rent it out to people.

I kiss Lizzie's forehead before slipping out of the bed following after my daughter. I could hear giggling as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Madison Mae if you got yourself into any trouble you won't.." I turned the corner not finishing my sentence. There was Bruno our French Bull Dog jumping all over Madi giving her lots of kisses. Madi and Bruno have always had a very close cute relationship. We adopted Bruno the same week we found out Lizzie was pregnant. We got Bruno first.

He absolutely loved cuddling with Lizzie while she was pregnant. Almost always growled at me if Lizzie groaned fixing her position while we were cuddling, since he blamed me for it. Even if it wasn't my fault. When the twins were born Bruno gravitated more towards Madi.

I smile getting everything ready to make chocolate chip pancakes. "Mommy?"

"What's up kiddo?" I ask looking at her with a smile. I pick her up placing her on the counter. "Are you and mama ever going to give me a baby sister?" She asks innocently.

I give her a look. "I don't honey. Mama and mommy are happy with you, your sister and brother." I answer the question without giving anything away.

"But boys are gross. I want a baby sister." She huffs looking at me with a frown.

"Sweetheart." "I want a baby sister!" She screams essentially cutting me off. I take a deep breath looking at my oldest daughter.

"Madison Mae Olsen. We do not yell in this house. Especially not in the morning when your mama is trying to sleep. Look I understand that you want a baby sister. But sometimes sweetheart the things that we want don't always happen." I look at the girl in the eyes, "and Alex is your baby sister remember. You're 10 minutes older than her."

"Mommy that doesn't count though." She huffs crossing her arms over her chest. "Look at it this way Madi, if mama and I had a baby you wouldn't be getting lots of sleep. When Henry first came to live with us he was crying every 2 hours. You and Alex got upset not being able to sleep that much. Babies aren't like your baby dolls." I point out poking the little girl in the stomach.

"You're right mommy. Can I put the chocolate chips in the pamcakes?" She asks looking hopeful. The way she says pancakes is adorable. It reminds me of how I used to say pancakes growing up. "Of course kiddo." I smile.

Madi beams with a little squeal. I hand her the package of chocolate chips. She sits there on the counter swinging her legs humming while I was making the batter. "Chocolate chips time." I look up at her. She smiles handing me the package to open.

I open the package giving them back to her. She starts to pour the chocolate chips into the batter. Once she poured half the bag I stopped her pulling the bag from her hands. "Not to much remember?" "Right. Sorry mommy." She whispers looking at me. "You're learning kiddo."

Madi beams happy with herself that she didn't mess up our breakfast. "Madi how about you go quietly go wake up Mama and your siblings?" I ask helping her down off the counter. She nodded quickly scurrying out of the kitchen up the stairs to the bedrooms.

I smile shaking my head while getting the pan ready to cook the pancakes.

Lizzie was the first one down the stairs after I sent Madi upstairs. She was currently carrying our son in her arms. He was still asleep.

We were in the process of adopting Henry as it's not official yet. His mom died a few days after childbirth and his dad was in prison. He had no other living relatives. He's been with us since a week old.

She hands our son off to me when she starts to feel him awaken. She takes over the cooking the pancakes. Knowing that Henry and I have this unconscious connection with each other. I think the main reason is because we share the same birthday. "Hey little man." I whisper softly pressing a soft kiss to his forehead as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

Madi comes stomping down the stairs Alex not far behind her. While Madi was close to Lizzie, Henry was extremely close to me. Alex was close to both of us. And needed both of us in her life.

Alex looks at Lizzie pulling on her pant leg. "Up?" She whispers softly. Lizzie smiles softly placing the specula down to pick up our daughter in her arms. She places Alex on her hip going back to flipping the pancakes.

Alex loves being held by Lizzie, and only Lizzie. Apparently Lizzie smelt the less overwhelming to her. Her senses are a lot different than ours.

Cass and Alex had a mutual respect and understanding about each other. It was Cass that told Alex to not give up on her speech pathologist.

When Alex didn't speak until she was 3 Lizzie and I weren't confused about it. We already had an inkling she was on the spectrum when she was really little with how she hated being held by anyone besides Lizzie or I.

Alex's first word was 'Up.' She was asking Lizzie to hold her. And I think both Lizzie and I absolutely cried for the rest of the day. Alex can't always formulate what she wants or needs, but she's getting there. And with every success she checks off on the checklist we have in our heads of things we hoped she could do we cried.

I mean we cried when she came home from preschool one day and pointed to a classmate and said friend. And her and Sam have been really close since then. Like you cannot tear those two apart.

"Madi help mommy set the table for breakfast." Lizzie looks at our oldest snapping me out of our thoughts.

"Come on honey." I open the silverware drawer grabbing the forks and knives for the kids handing them to Madi. She grabs them skipping off to the table setting them where each of us sits. She comes back when she's done with the silverware. I grab the plastic plates from the cabinets handing them to the little girl once again she skips off to go place them around the table. She made sure Alex got the blue plate. Since that was always the plate her sister had to have for breakfast.

She may not always like to admit it but she always took care of Alex. And it always made my heart swell when I see it. "Mommy can I set up yours and mamas?" She asks looking up at me with her puppy dog eyes and pout. Oh no, not the pout.

"If you promise to be careful." I give her a stern look. She nods quickly. "I will mommy." She states. "Okay." I get down Lizzie and I's plates handing them carefully to Madi.

She grabs them carefully walking over to the table placing them where Lizzie and I sit very carefully. She comes back looking for the silverware. I carefully hand her the two forks and butter knifes. She carefully grabs them heading back to put them on the table.

"Madi what do you want to drink, apple juice, milk, or orange juice?" "Milk please mommy."

I nod grabbing out the milk from the fridge. Henry starts to fuss as I place the milk on the fridge. I take a deep breath gagging. "Really little man?" I joke looking at my son with a smile. "I'm going to go change him."

Lizzie hums not looking up from her task of cooking the pancakes.

I head up the stairs to Henry's room. I place him on the changing table. I grab a clean diaper. I quickly change him before throwing the diaper in the diaper genie thing.

I pick up my son. "There good as new little man." He smiles gurgling clapping his hands. I smile brightly placing a kiss on his nose watching him scrunch his nose up. Such a cutie. He may not be biologically Lizzie's, but he does take after her so much it was adorable.

I head out of the room heading back downstairs. "Pamakes." Henry mutters out when we head back into the kitchen. "Yes little man. That's what we are having for breakfast." He smiles happily clapping his hands. I smile tickling his stomach with my free hand. He bursts out into a giggle which makes my heart burst in my chest. The sound of my children's laughter is my favorite sound in the entire world.

I place him in his high chair strapping him in before heading over to the sink to wash my hands. "Lex honey what do you want to drink?" "Juice." She whispers softly. I nod drying my hands knowing exactly what juice she wants to drink. "Mommy silly." She smiles looking at me.

"Oh is that right?" I ask looking at her. She nods her head smiling. "You always know." She points out. Lizzie let's out a curt laugh turning the pan off since she finished making breakfast. "She's not wrong babe. You always ask her. Knowing she always wants apple juice." She states looking at me.

"Well I'm offended. I always just want to make sure my baby girl has what she wants to drink with breakfast." I scrunch my face up looking at Alex. She lets out a small laugh making my heart swell with joy. It wasn't often I was able to get a laugh out of my youngest daughter. So, when I did, I cherished it.

I grab 2 plastic cups out of the cabinet and one sippy cup for Henry. I fill Henry's sippy cup  and Alex's blue cup with apple juice. All the utensils and extras had to be the same color for every meal for Alex. I poured milk in Madi's cup. I bring Henry's sippy cup over to him placing it in his hands. He immediately starts to drink his juice.

I come back grabbing both Madi and Alex's drinks carrying them over to the table. I lift Madi up placing her in her booster seat pushing her in more.

Lizzie comes over carrying Alex. She carefully places Alex in her booster seat pushing her in more as well.

We stand in the kitchen cutting up Henry's pancake before grabbing two glasses of water. Lizzie carry's over the pancakes and syrup while I carry Henry's plate of cut pancakes.

I places Henry's cut pancakes in front of him. He puts his sippy cup down clapping his hands with a smile.

I sit down next to him as Lizzie places two pancakes on Alex and Madi's plates. Lizzie sits down across from me.

Henry was at the head of the table and Lizzie and I next to him to him. While the twins were next to us and across from each other.

The twins started to use the plastic knives to cut their pancakes. Lizzie put a little bit of syrup on each of their pancakes. I start feeding Henry as Lizzie grabs a bunch of pancakes for herself as she was now eating for two not just herself.

I smile to myself happy with how my life turned out.

"Baby wake up." I hear Lizzie whisper in my ear as she starts to pepper kisses all over my face. I smile brightly opening my eyes to look into the beautiful shade of green of my wife's eyes.

"Good morning." I whisper softly pressing a kiss to her lips.

"What's got you so happy this morning baby?" Lizzie asks looking at me.

"Just a dream. A really beautiful dream that I can't wait to happen." I smile thinking back to how happy I felt during the dream. I can't wait for the dream to become a reality.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter isn't as long as the others. It just sets up the future for Lizzie and Jade. Since the date isn't specifically stated, it's for you to guess when you think they will have this future.

Like when will they have the twins?

A) 2016

B) 2017

C) 2018

D) 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 106 10
summary: one-shots dedicated to elizabeth olsen, wanda maximoff, & other lizzie olsen characters. - requests can be given on the first part titled "r...
95.6K 3.8K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
180K 4K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...
278K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...