Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 96

1.3K 44 96
By shadow1dark2night

Katuski took her words with him throughout the next few days.

It's not like he hates his kids. Obviously they're the world to him. So how could they think he doesn't love them?

He just didn't understand why giving Kiyoto what he wants was such a big deal.

***
It was around 1 pm. Katsuki picked up Kiyoto from school and took the 4 year old to his agency.

He had it calm today so he'd train Kiyoto more.

Driven was against it like _____ but he never said anything since it wasn't his place to.

Kiyoto smiled wide grabbing the blade and cutting his own palm to get blood out.

He ran around the training room putting his blood on every item he can blow up.

Katsuki watched as he sparked the blood and Kiyoto moved his hands to flash cause the trail of blood to explode.

Kiyoto looked over at his father smiling.

Katsuki smiled back patting his head.

"Hey, do you like training like this? Even though you know your mom doesn't like it?" Katsuki asked Kiyoto.

He tilts his head. "Ya I like it! Mama just doesn't want me to get hurt but I'm not hurt! Plus I get to be with you all day! It's fun!!" Kiyoto cheered.

Katsuki smiled. "Ya I thought so."

"Can I help you fight bad guys then?? I really wanna!" Kiyoto asked looking up at him.

"No that's too dangerous." Katsuki said.

"But you said I could!"

"When you're older."

"I am older!"

"Kiyoto."

"..then can I use those now??" Kiyoto asked pointing at the training equipment.

Katsuki shook his head. "No."

"..."

"Just keep using your quirk all we know is the more blood you use the bigger the impact. If you have no blood then it's basic explosions. Even with that yours would be far more hotter then mine which is good. You remember what we practiced yesterday? Can you throw your blood up and explode it midair?" Katsuki asked him.

"..I can.."

"Then do it."

"Um..when I did it yesterday it hurt. Mama told me to tell you if it hurts but I don't want to stop so can I do something else?" Kiyoto asked looking up at him.

His arms were bleeding still.

Katsuki just looked at him and glared. "We've already done everything else. I want to see it, just fight through the pain. If you can't even handle that you're not cut out to be a hero." Katsuki said to him thinking it would motivate him.

Kiyoto hesitated and squeezed his palms to get more blood out wincing.

He just moved his hands up and tried to get blood in the air but failed.

"Come on try it again. I need to drop you off home by 3." Katsuki said.

"Can we get ice cream after this??" Kiyoto asked avoiding the request.

Katsuki glared at him. "Ice cream? For what? you've done nothing."

Kiyoto just looked back at his hands and gathered blood in his palms to throw into the air but it hurt so much for him that he was losing feeling in his fingers.

Still..he had to do something to spend more time with his father.

Just a little more and then we can get ice cream! Ok..up..

Kiyoto raised his hands and tossed his blood into the air getting a few droplets out and tried to explode them but they fell to the ground way too fast for him.

"Oh no.." he said looking at the ground then looked over at his father who sighed.

"Forget it, it's fine. Go wash up and we'll go home." Katsuki said to him.

"No! No I can do it!!" Kiyoto said panicking now.

His squeezed his palms even more tears forming only because it hurt.

A little bit more! I need to make it stay in the air and explode it... I wish I could control it like mama..

Kiyoto threw more droplets of blood into the air but again failed to get it right.

He panicked even more trying again as Katsuki watched.

Katsuki saw him keep trying. Some part of him felt guilty but he just walked over grabbing Kiyoto's arm.

"Hey! I said enough, go wash-"

"One more time! Please I can do it! I promise!" Kiyoto yelled at him looking at his father.

Katsuki saw his tears and red cheeks.

"Kiyoto you heard me. Go." Katsuki said.

He shook his head. "Just one more time! And then we can get ice cream?? Right?" Kiyoto asked.

"Why are you so stuck up on this? You said it hurt so why continue?"

"Y-you said too..I wanna be a Hero too!! Just like you so I can be by your side at work everyday! I promise I'll do it papa! I can do it!" Kiyoto said looking at him.

"..what"

"Mama said I can be a Hero like you one day too! Even my teacher! Sokka too!! He wants to be a Hero too! But I'll be a better one! I always beat him in everything! I'll train really hard I promise! Can we keep going?? I can do it!" Kiyoto said eagerly not wanting to leave yet.

Katsuki just looked at him. Then at his son's bleeding arms and hands.

"Go wash up now. I'm not repeating myself." Katsuki finally said.

Kiyoto frowned but listened as he ran off to wash his hands.

Katsuki rubbed between his eyes before walking to make sure he gets wrapped up.

***
When they got home Kiyomi was in the play pen laying down napping.

King was greeting Kiyoto with licks and _____ was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Kiyoto ran to the kitchen to see his mother.

"Mama!"

_____ looked over at him. Her expression mad.

Katsuki even noticed it as Kiyoto stopped running to her.

"Go to your room." _____ said to Kiyoto.

He hesitated.

"..."

"Now Kiyoto. go." She repeated as he ran off.

Katsuki looked at her confused as he took off his mask and gauntlets.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at her.

She looked at him..that look worse then any other.

"Do you know what Kiyoto did at school today?" She asked her tone being filled with disappointment.

Katsuki shook his head. "..no why?"

"He beat up his friend, Sokka, using his quirk." ____ said.

Katsuki's eyes widen hearing that. "What?"

"Mhm. I got a call today telling me the exact thing. They said they were waiting for you after school but you left too fast before they could say a word. The kid's arm is all burnt because of Kiyoto. And apparently Kiyoto used some bad language during the fight."  _____ said glaring.

Katsuki stayed silent just in shock hearing that.

"Now do you want to talk to him or am I going to?" ______ asked.

He still didn't say anything.

She just turned the gas off to the stove.

"What did he say during the fights?" Katsuki asked her.

She looked at him then away.

"He called Sokka a loser and an idiot because he can't use his quirk properly. He apparently rubbed it in everyone's faces that he was training with you and that he was going to become the best Hero by your side." ______ said.

Katsuki glared looking at the ground. He didn't take another second before leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs.

_____ let it be. It would be best if Katsuki was the one who talked to him.

She just walked over to Kiyomi checking on her before going back to the food.

***
He went off on Kiyoto.

It didn't end with any smiles or hugs yet.

Kiyoto realized what he did was wrong. It was hard for him to understand until his father explained why he couldn't do things like that.

Katsuki then said the one thing Kiyoto dreaded.

"No more training. You already know everything for now. Just be a kid. I shouldn't have dragged you out there." Katsuki said getting up but Kiyoto panicked looking at him.

"I'll be nicer! I was just showing Sokka my training! Please let me come train with you!" Kiyoto whined.

"No Kiyoto. That's final. You're mother..was right.." Katsuki said irritated.

"...I didn't mean to do it..I just wanted to show you I was better then everyone else. I'm a lot stronger then the other kids!" Kiyoto told him.

"That doesn't mean anything. Strong or not you're not ready for anything Hero related. When you go back to school tomorrow you better apologize to everyone especially Sokka." Katsuki told him.

Kiyoto just nods to him but before Katsuki left he grabbed his fathers pants.

"..Do you hate me now?"

Katsuki froze and looked down at him.

A question no father or parent would ever want to hear.

"I don't hate you Kiyoto. I never will. I'm your father. I only expect the best from you. Be a good son. A good brother and a good person and I'll always love you." Katsuki told him patting his head.

Kiyoto looked at him. "Really..?"

Katsuki nods as he smiled wide.

Kiyoto just hugged his leg. Katsuki smiled leaning down and hugged him back.

"Does this mean im not grounded..?"

"No. You're still grounded. You better apologize to your mom soon too. What you did was bad." Katsuki said pulling away as he nods.

He got up patting Kiyoto's head down before leaving.

Kiyoto smiled..he felt way better then before but was afraid to confront his mother now.

Katsuki walked to the bedroom to change out of his Hero costume.

He then went downstairs finding ______ feeding Kiyomi while King sat by her legs.

He stared for a while before looking away.

"I talked to him. He's fine now. And I'm not taking him training anymore..." Katsuki told her.

______ looked at him as he got to the couch to sit next to her.

"That's it?" She asked as he nods.

He looked down at her breasts again seeing Kiyomi giggle while being pulled away.

_____ fixed her shirt letting Kiyomi stay on her chest.

_____ looked at Katsuki seeing his eyes linger on her chest before they met hers.

"You have a small tan.." she said to him.

He looked at her confused before she motioned his eyes.

"Your mask left a tan line." She said.

He immediately pulled out his phone to check it out.

His eyes widen. "...how did I not notice that..it's so faint I'll have to stop wearing it.." Katsuki said rubbing the tan line for no reason.

She smiled softly as Kiyomi babbled reaching for Katsuki's phone.

Katsuki looked at her smiling.

_____ hands her over to him while she got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To beat him. He's not getting off that easy." ______ said smiling as she walked upstairs.

Katsuki just looked at her then back at Kiyomi who was trying to bite his fingers.

"Good thing it's not me." He said just kissing Kiyomi's cheek.

***
When nightfall hit Katsuki and _____ set the kids to bed then went into their own.

They weren't 100% on the same track still but the mood was lifted.

_____ still felt sick to her stomach.

Katsuki hardly noticed how sick she was.

He just laid down looking at her as she slowly laid down in bed having her hand on her ribs.

He stared at her seeing the discomfort on her face.

"You alright..?"

"..ya"

"You're lying."

"I'm okay."

"Does it hurt? It's been almost 4 months now. It should've healed."

"..it's just a little bruised..but I'll be fine I just want to sleep." _____ said turning to lay on her good side.

Katsuki hesitated. He reached for her shirt to lift it but just stopped.

He couldn't do it. He didn't know if she was still angry with him or not..plus if she wanted to sleep he'd let her.

I'll just check it tomorrow..

***
SOOOOOO

How is it so far?

Ty for spilling tears btw.

:)

Also! If you want to make a tiktok about my books please please pleaseeee tag me in them. Ive seen a few and YALL NEVER tag me 😩.

My tiktok is @ bassey8979

Ty 🤝

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
34.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...