Izuku The User of The Breaths

By Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 22

5.4K 104 4
By Shy_deku

3rd Person POV

The heroes and police force were in front of the base of the Shie Hassakai as they all prepared to invade. Most of the first years seemed nervous while Izuku looked completely calm, if not a little annoyed by how long it's taking for him to be able to ring the bastards neck.

The police officer walked up to the gate of the Yakuza base and went to press the doorbell as all heroes waited to attack. As the officers hand closes in on the button the gate door suddenly launches off as a giant man wearing a mask charged through. Aizawa and Izuku were luckily able to get the police men out of harms way before the man could bulldoze them.

"What do you want?" the giant man asks slowly, standing up to his full height.

"Bringing all these people so early in the morning..." he continues.

"Hey, wait up! Did they already notice us?!" Rock Lock asks.

"Forget about that, let's just all hold them back together!" another hero says.

"I feel a little more awake now. Jeez..." the giant says pulling back there arm as it buffs up.

"Get back!" Ryukyu shouts getting in front of the police.

"What do you people want?!" giant shouts throwing the punch. The punch connects with something and a large smoke cloud fills the area.

"Anyway, we shouldn't split up our forces here. Ryukyu agency will take care of him." Ryukyu says now in her dragon form, the giants fist caught in her clawed hand. She quickly pins him to the ground, holding him under her giant claws.

"The rest of you go now, while you have the chance!" she shouts. The rest of the heroes and police run into the building as Ryukyu's team handles the giant. There were three people standing beyond the gate as the group continues its charge. They were quickly dismissed by heroes and the charge continued.

"Use the shortest route, to get to the target!" Fatgum says busting down the front door.

"So far we've only encountered the fodder. Chisaki and the top members must be down below hiding." Aizawa says.

"It's here!" Nighteye says stopping at a plant.

"There's a device here to open a hidden passage. By holding down these floor boards in a specific order..." he says moving the plant and pressing the wood.

"It'll open." he finishes as the wall opens to a secret hallway.

"What the hell, bastards?!" a man shouts as three people jumps out of the hallway.

"Bubble Girl! Take one of them!" Centipeder says grabbing two of them.

"Right!" she says. She quickly blinds him with a bubble and pins him to the ground.

"Let's go!" Nighteye says. The rest of them all run down the hallway again only to stop at a wall.

"It's a dead end!" one shouts.

"You sure your not mistaken?" another asks.

"I'll go take a look." Mirio says walking over. He takes off his helmet and sticks his head through the wall, pulling it back a second later.

"It's just been blocked off by a wall. But it's a pretty thick wall." he says.

"With Chisaki's ability to breakdown and restore things, even this is possible?" Rock Lock asks.

"A cheap trick." Fatgum says.

"He's an idiot if he thinks this will stop us." Izuku says walking in front of the group. He walks up to the wall and raises his arm, pulling it back into a fist. He punches forward and destroys the wall, opening up the rest of the hallway.

"Not bad!" Rock Lock says.

"You beat me to it!" Fatgum says.

"Let's keep going!" Mirio says. Everyone continues down the pathway until the entire hallway starts shaking. The ground and walls around them started bending and moving around, rolling around and knocking people off there feet.

"The grounds rolling!" Kirishima says.

"It's not Chisaki! It's different! The only one it could be is the director, Irinaka. Irinaka's Quirk, mimic, let's him go into objects and control them freely from within! He's gone into the concrete that makes up the underground, and it's turning into a living maze!" the police chief says.

"But it's on too big of a scale! He shouldn't be able to enter and control objects larger than a fridge!" Rock Lock says.

"If he gets a big enough boost, it's not impossible, huh? I was being careful about what he turned into, but I didn't think he'd turn into the underground! This has got to be hard on him physically. Eraser, you can't get rid of it?" Fatgum asks, bumping around into people.

"Not if I can't see the main body." he says bouncing around.

"Lemillion!" Izuku and Nighteye shout as Mirio runs ahead of everyone.

"Time is of the essence! Those guys know this too. That's why there stalling for time. I'm going on ahead!" he says slipping through the wall. They go to run after him only for the ground under them to open up, dropping them to a hallway below, closing behind them.

"A hall?" Kirishima asks confused.

"We're getting further and further from our goal. It looks like they've got us good!" Rock Lock says.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Some government authorities have fallen from the sky. Strange things happen, huh?" a masked member asks as him and his partners stand ready.

"It looks like there really ready for a fight. It's about the time we showed them the strength of a pro-" Fatgum begins.

"Save the strength of the pros for the goal." Tamaki says standing in front of him.

"For the ones stalling for time i'll be enough myself." he says.

"What are you saying? Let's work together!" Kirishima says.

"Yeah, work together. I'll kill all of you." a villain says.

"It's Setsuna! We can't use our guns against him! Heroes it's up to you!" the chief says.

"You figured it out, huh? Oh, well. It just makes it easier to go wild!" the blonde now named Setsuno says charging forward.

"We won't let you! Throw away your sword!" Aizawa says readying his capture gear. Setsuno suddenly stops on his tracks, a confused look on his face.

"He erased his Quirk? An inferior version of Eri's Quirk. I've heard that a hero like that exists. But it doesn't matter. What we should be doing is blocking them. That's all." another villain says holding a gun ready.

"Swords and bullets will just sink into my body. It'll be better for you if you give up now."Fatgum says.

"Threats like that just make you sound like you fear for your life." Setsuno says.

"Since Eraser's erasing your Quirk, we can use our weapons! Resign yourselves and surrender!" The chief says as the police ready there guns.

"Larceny, Toya Setsuno. Crystallize, Yu Hojo. Food, Soramitsu Tabe. I've looked over the documents with there info!" Tamaki says wrapping them in his tentacles. He then throws them into a wall as he holds there weapons in a free tentacle.

"At Fat Agency, we eat tons of Takoyaki, so i'm really good at using octopus. Since I was shot before i'm more alert to things like this." Tamaki says shifting his tentacle to a crab claw, crushing the weapons.

"But Suneater!" Kirishima shouts.

"It won't do any good for us to all fight against them. With so many pro heroes stopped here, we're playing right into there hands. We should save the pros Quirks, including Eraser's, for later! We should save the power to get through the wriggling underground, too! And the police officers and there guns! Fatgum! If it's me, I can completely shut down all three of them." Tamaki says.

"Let's go! To that door!" Fatgum says walking away.

"Hey, hey, hey! Wait, wait!" Setsuno says. Aizawa quickly erases his Quirk again and the man looks at his hand in annoyance.

"Amajiki, I used my Quirk on the three of them. Bind them up before the effect wears off." Aizawa says knocking one of the villains out. Everyone then runs off as Tamaki takes care of the villains.

"Fat! You're going to leave him alone like that? What are you thinking?" Kirishima asks as they run down the hallway.

"He's from your agency, so I left the decision to you, but frankly, isn't he in trouble?" Rock Lock asks.

"He's stronger than anyone here, aside from Kamado maybe, but he was weak emotionally. He crushed himself with pressure to do things perfectly. He climbed up to become part of UA's Big Three under those conditions. Someone like that declared that he could completely shut them down! So all I can do is leave it to him!" Fat says.

"I wonder if he'll be okay?" Kirishima mutters after the group had ran for about 10 minutes.

"He'll be fine. I know he's strong and can handle himself. And if he can't then there's already a plan I have set up in place." Izuku says calmly.

"This is strange. It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement. If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement. There's the police squad that remained above too. Maybe he's focusing his attention on them." Aizawa says.

"Are you saying that he's limited in the area he can keep tabs on?" Rock Lock asks.

"It's just a prediction. He went into the basement to control it. If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but that he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear whats going on, then when he's manipulating the basement, it's possible that his body is close. Hashira, any scent or sound your picking up?" Aizawa asks.

"None at the moment. When he merges with the walls his scent must mix with it. I'll keep listening for any changes." Izuku says.

"If an eye or an ear from his main body is peeking through to try and block us then I can see him." Aizawa says. The wall next to him twitches and Izuku's eyes sharpen as he turns to Aizawa.

"Eraser watch out!" Izuku shouts trying to jump to Aizawa. He was too late as the wall shot out and grabbed onto Aizawa, pushing him towards a whole in the wall. Right before he was pushed into the whole Fatgum manages to jump at him and push him away, being pushed into the whole himself. Fatgum rolls down the tunnel until he finally lands on the ground. He goes to stand up only to hear a groan of pain.

(for the sake of the other fights this one goes the same way as the anime. sorry about this crappy ending but I really want to get to the other big fights)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 150 49
TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS RAPE ABUSE DEPRESSION AND MORE Izuku was deemed quirkless his mom started abusing him he had no friends then one day it all...
55.3K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
16.4K 504 64
The world is riddled with evil, stretching far and wide, into the hearts of many. But, Pure evil... unadulterated, cataclysmic evil hides in the shad...
25K 377 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...