Eternal love

By sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... More

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 7 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

Chapter # 6 🥰

7.8K 453 50
By sundas1705

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

It's  been soooooooo longgggggggggg!!!

I am having tough days but I am trying to be better...

Hope you all miss me...

Because I do... Really sorry for the delay but life is hectic and I graduated so yeah I have to work hard...

Now I am here so enjoy people...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ☺️❤️

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

"جہاں سوال کے بدلے سوال ہوتا ہے۔۔۔
وہاں محبتوں کا زوال ہوتا ہے۔۔۔
کِسی کو اپنا بنانا ہُنر ہی سہی
کِسی کے بن کے رہنا کمال ہوتا ہے۔۔۔!!!"

(Jahan sawaal ke badle sawaal hota hai...
Wahaan mohabton ka zawaal hota hai...

Kissi ko apnaa banana hunnar hi sahi...
Kisi ke ban ke rehna kamaal hota hai...)

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

The mountains and surrounding buildings in the capital city of Islamabad were awash in the pale red glow from the sun melting like molasses beneath the horizon.

Sunsets are one of the few things in life that is guaranteed and subconsciously the certainty and guarantee are extremely soothing to the soul.

But that is not the case for a restless soul that paces around his office with a phone pressed to his ear and his heart pounding like crazy as a pair of amused hazel eyes followed his every movement.

Again another vain attempt when no one picked his call as he was going to throw the phone on the wall but his best friend spoke up before the piece of technology meet its demise.

"Hey... That's 5th phone of this week Aarish... Don't you dare break it... If you don't want it then donate it to someone poor and needy... Like me,"

Aarish turned his blazing blue-green eyes his harsh tone piercing Asher's soul as his cheeky grin flatters but then he shrugged with an innocent look.

"You are not poor and needy Asher Bashir Durrani... and it's my phone I can break it or donate it... So shut your mouth and don't irritate me more,"

"You know I am not Sadia Bhabhi...,"

That one icy glare stopped Asher's midsentence as Aarish looked like he will murder his best friend.

Asher quickly put his hands up in surrender and lean back in the office chair getting busy with the paperweight ignoring his growling and seething friend.

Aarish again dialed the number but this time it straight went to the voicemail and he lost control as he cursed under his breath.

"Why the hell she is not picking my phone? I told Anabia to call me when she goes there...,"

"Dude you need to relax ...,"

"Don't tell me to relax... Not now Asher...,"

"Suit yourself... I mean it's not like your whole family is now begging and pleading Bhabhi to say yes to the alliance... I mean they will be busy convincing her to marry the like of yours... The cute innocent Dia and the workaholic, crazily obsessed majnu...,"

"You idiot...,"

Asher quickly gets up and dashed in the opposite direction to take refuge behind the desk and save himself from Aarish Qais Sheikh's clutches.

"I mean it's been a week since that mall meeting... And she again went to hiding according to Imaan and Bia... So either she will hide until the end of this world or she will have to surrender to the cunning and blackmailing crowd of the sheikh family aka the women... Don't worry brother...,"

Aarish narrowed his eyes at his friend but Asher knows his words somehow soothe his friend's anxiety as he saw Aarish back off and staring at the wall.

"What are you thinking?"

"About that day in mall...,"

The words slipped from his mouth unconsciously and he regretted them when he heard Asher whistling and chuckling probably going to tease Aarish about it.

"You know you never tell us what did you two talk about? You never shared... So tell me, soldier... What happened that day with your Dia? Did you confess?"

Aarish rolled his eyes at Aarish eager tone but a small smile graced his lips as he thought about that day in the mall where he saw her without any disturbance and any interruption.

Flashback

After the humorous scene in his office, Aarish dragged Asher to the shopping mall constantly on his phone as he called someone.

Asher tried asking but everything Aarish just ignored him so he just sat there sulky with a pouty and huffed face as he looked ridiculous for a 30-year-old man.

They reached the mall and waiting in the food court for three hours as Asher eat food to his heart content while Aarish waited impatiently for someone as his friend completely ignored him and devour his food.

Suddenly Aarish phone pinged and a charming smile adorns his face confusing Asher who had his mouth stuffed with a double chicken cheeseburger.

"Get up idiot... They are here...,"

"Whmm ... Armmm... Hermm?"

Asher asked with the stuffed mouth but got no answer to his gibberish talk as Aarish to get up gracefully his suit jacket in one hand again ignoring Asher who looked shell shocked but still swallow and follow his friend with a half ate burger in one hand and two fries boxes in the other.

Aarish takes long and eager strides still grinning at his phone screen as he moved toward a ladies' boutique confusing Asher a lot but soon everything gets clear or forget when he saw his firefly standing outside the store looking here and there.

She was looking regal in her red suit but her silky smooth waves hidden behind her dupatta stole his heart like always. He smiled a peaceful smile but getting lost in his daydreaming as he approached the siblings.

He didn't listen to their exchange of words as he was looking at Anabia but he heard Aarish last sentence before he disappears leaving them alone.

"Don't kill each other...,"

"No promise Bhai...,"

Asher's heart went skyrocket at her voice and the chirpiness and he soon gets out of his trance as he smirked at the girl who rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Bia... How are you?"

"I am pretty Alhamdulillah...

"Damn yeah you are...,"

"Did you say anything?"

"Did you hear anything love?"

"Go away Durrani,"

"Aah... There is the feisty firefly I love...,"

Anabia narrowed her eyes at her elder brother's best friend her archenemy who was always devoted to irritate her.

"you know if you ran like your mouth you will be in good shape...,"

Asher gasped dramatically as he shifted the two fires boxes in one arm, the half burger was long gone and Anabia eyed his food making him roll his eyes but smirk nevertheless.

"You are just jelly firefly... You are drawn to me... My handsomeness and my hot face were like the moth to fire but you just didn't show it... You are just jealous of my food and looks...,"

"Me? Anabia Qais Sheikh? Jealous of you...bless your delusional heart, Asher Bashir Durrani...,"

"haye... Mar dala zalima!!! Say my name again...,"

Anabia glared at him with the similar blue-green eyes her brother possess but Asher love her more.

"You are irritating dumbass...,"

"I am your dumbass... Now, what do you say... You and me... Shopping together...,"

"What do you say... You leave me alone...,"

With that said Anabia turned on her heels and dashed away from his whining and complaining about her being an ice queen.

"Behan aur Bhai dono hi hilly hoye hai upar se mujhe Miley hoye hai... Bhaag Asher Durrani... Koi le na Jaye Teri Rani...,"

He frowned at his own words and curse himself following Anabia who was cursing him to the moon and back unaware that they leave Aarish Qais Sheikh, the chaser, and Sadia Dilshad Sheikh, the runner together.

........

Aarish went inside the store after thanking his baby sister for the thousands of times as he followed Anabia instructions and loo for his dia.

He was going to turn another row when he heard her melodic voice that sends his heart in overdrive.

"Ek Tu yeh stupid bia kidhr chali gyi... She is just like her brother... Bossy, irritating, stupid, demanding, rude, Dumbo, and did I mention bossy... Huh...,"

Aarish raised his eyebrows at the bashful insults throw at him but his prey was unaware of his presence as she was busy picking clothes from the racks.

She placed two dresses of the same design but different colors, both looking amazing against her pale creamy skin. The white one was classy yet elegant while the red one gives her the regal look, like the vixen she is.

Sadia was so busy with her self-appreciation and love that she didn't notice Aarish who was moving towards her like a moth drawn to fire ready to burn and die.

"Haye... This is also looking beautiful... I still can't understand what the elders were thinking... I mean look at me... I am cute and I can talk... I am even talking with non-living things and don't get bore...,"

"Also let's not forget I am also haseen but they wanted to pair me with him... Bagad Billa Ji didn't even know how to smile... Aur upar se buddy bhi... Huh... Aese lage ga langoor ko hoor mil gayi but I am not bragging Allah miyan... Tooba tooba... astaghfirullah... I am just stating facts... Nothing else...,"

'did she just call me langoor? Ab Nahi bachti ap Sadia Dilshad Sheikh... The audacity of this girl...,"

He narrowed his eyes as he glared at her back. He was angry but her cuteness and love overpowered all his anger when he sat her pouty face and heard her cute baby voice.

After her rambling, she again returns her attention to the two beautiful dresses confusing which one to buy as she bit her lip in full concentration.

"Which one? I like the white one... but I also like the red one... Ugh! It's so frustrating...,"

She was huffing with closed eyes that she can't see the person who came to stand beside her but still have a good foot distance, but she can see them through the mirror if she opened her eyes.

Aarish like this closeness but he still managed to keep some distance because he knows it's still not Halal for them. He just came for talking not for claiming her.

"Why don't buy both huh? They indeed look gorgeous on you Dia,"

He speaks in a low and husky voice that sends a shiver down her body and a satisfied smirk grace his face as he saw her dumbfounded.

That voice was enough to burst her bubble as she opened her eyes and looked at the mirror to see the same person she was ranting about a few moments ago looking at her with his intense blue-green eyes without blinking and her heart started pounding like crazy.

She gulped as she looked at his reflection starting behind her as he looked at her with many emotions but she just feels like fainting as she muttered the word.

"Mar gayi...,"

Aarish smirked as he looked directly into her eyes through the mirror and those soul-piercing eyes stole her breath.

"Breath Dia... I won't bite...yet,"

He whispered the last word that was inaudible but Sadia was too shocked to hear him at all.

"Aarish Bhai... Ap... Yaha... Ap Kaise?"

She was a stuttering mess as she looked at the mirror with wide eyes and an open mouth but Aarish glared at her the moment the hideous word left her mouth.

"Chup... Ek dam chup... Khabardar Jo Kuch bola Tu,"

Aarish quickly turned her around and she for once obeyed him and shut her mouth.

"Ab Bhai bola na... Tu phir dekhana...,"

She just nodded and leaned back while he takes deep breaths to call his heart as his blood boiled and his heartburn.

Here he was standing to convince her to accept his proposal and she keeps calling him with that title he hates with a passion.

She didn't notice that she was leaning back and stumbled on the wall mirror and Aarish on instinct moved to hold her.

"are you ok?"

When she didn't answer he again narrows his eyes but they soften when he saw her pout and a finger on her lips making his heart burst with love for this innocent and crazy girl more.

"You can speak now Dia... Are you ok?"

"Yes...,"

A mere whisper but he still heard her as he nodded and stepped back. She ignored her roaring heart at his proximity and looked at him but only to look away.

"You didn't answer me...,"

"I came to talk with you... I heard about your hiding adventure so thought I will directly ask you...,"

He was always the straightforward man, no beating around the bush. It scared Sadia because she was avoiding this but in the end, she was cornered by the man of the hour.

"Wo... Ghar chal ke baat krty hai...,"

She tried side stepping but he blocked her way and she gulped knowing the lion had indeed corner its prey.

"So you can again play the old hide and seek game? No... You are not going anywhere... We are talking here and now,"

Sadia looked behind him cursing the traitor's best friend who yet again betrayed her and she promised to beat Anabia sheikh and disown her as a best friend when she gets her hands on that girl.

She was looking for any saleswoman or customer but it looks like this store was as isolated as Sahara and Sadia felt like all air felt her body but she knows she had to be brave and face this on her own.

She musters all strength and faces him who was already looking at her making her palm sweaty, twitching, and her heart pounding. She holds her dupatta with a clenched fist and he noticed all these movements and actions like a hawk.

"Ok let's talk...,"

He remembers something as he nodded at her and leans back in the wall opposite of her so she will not feel more intimidated.

"You were calling someone names when I came... You know... Like Bossy, irritating, stupid, demanding, rude, Dumbo, oh... And let's not forget langoor... Are you talking about me, Dia?"

Sadia Dilshad Sheikh felt like killing herself when she heard him. She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her up.

She was going to say no but her stupid brain again gets all jumbled in his presence.

"Yes... No... I mean yes... No... I mean... Nahi... Apko... Main... Yeh sab... Tooba tooba... Nahi nahi... You are my elder ... Main kaise...,"

He rolled his eyes at her innocent act but he already knew the answer. So he will let it slip this once and he will teach his dia to not call her mijazi Khuda names.

"Will you tell me why you don't want to say yes to my proposal?"

Yet another straightforward question and Sadia felt her heart lurched in her throat as she looked at Aarish in shock but he was waiting for answers.

"I... I don't know...,"

"You don't know or you don't want to?"

He was looking at her with intense blue-green eyes and Sadia lean more into the mirror wall like it will hide her from him. Her heart didn't know the answers he wanted.

"I can't...,"

"Do you... Do you like someone else Sadia?"

Aarish utters those words with a heavy heart and he prayed the answer is no otherwise he didn't know what he will do to himself.

"No... Aesa Kuch Nahi hai...,"

The answer was quick and without hesitation, Aarish release a deep breath sighing in relief as he heard her answer.

"Shukar Alhamdulillah...,"

The words escape his mouth without his knowledge but his heartfelt light.

He knew if the answer was yes and Sadia said she loves someone else then Aarish will go crazy and it will not be a good sight.

"Good... Because I don't know how I would have acted if the answer was not 'No'...,"

"So you don't like someone else?"

"Hoe many times I tell you... No, I don't... I just love my food... My bed and my phone... Yeah, my laptop... And oh yeah WiFi...,"

Sadia was again lost in her bubbly personality while Aarish was shaking his head at the girl's answer.

"That's good... So you just have a problem with my bossy, irritating, rude, and demanding behavior? Right? So other reason to deny the proposal Haina?"

"No...,"

"Did I ever hurt you? Did I raise my hand on you or insult you in front of anyone? Did I ever be harsh with you Dia?"

Sadia looked at him like he was an alien who just talks gibberish but she started to shake her head violently.

"what? No...,"

"Then what Dia? Tell me now so I can solve it here...,"

Sadia bit her lower lip and his eyes follow her action but he quickly looks away and clears his throat to get her attention.

"Please tell me Sadia... This is affecting everyone in our family... Please,"

And just like that Sadia spoke up and he smiles a genuine smile that encourages and shock her at the same time.

"You are my elder cousin... How can I marry you? Poori Zindagi bhaiya aur end par Saiyan... Yeh kya baat hoyi...,"

Aarish was shocked at first but then he shook his head as he chuckled silently. This girl will be the death of him.

"You know cousin marriage is common in our society... And it's not a crime or bad thing in Islam... We are permitted to marry our cousin but unless you really wanted to... So except for these two reasons... Any solid one?"

She narrows her eyes at his words and looked at him with angry eyes but he just wanted to coo at her.

"These are solid ones...,"

"Ok then... I will try to be less demanding and bossy... I promise... Also, I will give you enough time to get the idea to settle with you... No one will bother you but after that I want you to say yes... And nothing else...,"

That triggers Sadia as she moved from the mirror wall and moved toward him with a glare.

"see you are again being bossy and demanding...,"

Aarish closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he again opens them with a new passion in them.

"Ok... I am sorry... Old habits die hard... I will stop being bossy... But consider what I said ok?"

He smiled at her and turned to leave the store before he met her halfway and pecked her forehead, something he was dying to do the moment he stepped foot in the store.

But Sadia can't let him go, she had to ask the one question that was bugging her since the day all this started.

"Why?"

He stopped the moment he heard the whisper, the tone lace with confusion and doubt. He was also confused but he wanted to solve everything today so he turned around and ask her.

"Why what Dia?

"Why me?"

The vulnerability is clear in her voice and he so wanted to embrace her in his arms but restraint himself as he looked at her with pure and natural emotions he felt for her.

"What do you mean why you?"

He knew what it means but he wanted to listen to her thoughts and her insecurities. He wanted her to say it so he can set her heart free and relieve it.

Sadia frowned as she looked at him with a confused but frustrated look.

"You know what I mean... You can get any girl you want... Many of them dying to be yours... To have your name... To be known as Mrs. Aarish Qais Sheikh but why me? Why a crazy, bubbly girl who can't help herself... Who was too immature for you... so yes... Why me? When you can get any woman you want...,"

He didn't answer her right away but he knew he found the reason for this mess. He moved toward and she stepped back until she was leaning against the mirror wall and Aarish was standing in front of her.

He looked at her with intense eyes, those eyes who were reading her soul, observing her squirming and confused one. He leaned forward as she flinched but he stopped at a certain distance.

She can feel his hot breath on her ear shell but he was not that close, it was just everything around disappeared and she can only feel him and others else. Her heart was pounding like crazy, like it always does when he was close by.

"You are right... I can have any girl or woman I want...,"

Sadia didn't know why her heart constricted against her chest but she didn't look away.

"But they are not you Dia... They will never be you,"

He whispered the words lowly in her ear but they are enough to turn her world upside down.

"Move Aarish... She needs time... She needs space... Move now...,"

He chided himself lingering in her proximity for a moment, taking her essence, her aura, and her breaths with him as he went out like lighting strikes him.

He didn't turn around leaving a blushing, blabbering, and confusing mess aka Sadia Dilshad Sheikh behind him.

"What... Huh... He... I... What happened?"

Flashback ends

Aarish was so lost that he didn't notice Asher until a hard file land on him as he hisses and glares at his friend.

"What!?"

"Calm down daydreamer... I asked did you confess but you get lost in your dreams of Bhabhi... Kuch Sharam Kar yar... Pata Nahi kya hogya hai aj kl ke bachon ko,"

"Don't you have a business to run Asher... Get out and don't irritate me,"

Asher gives a cheeky smile as he pointed to the scattered file on the floor and chuckled.

"Well if you forgot in your pacing and breaking phones buddy... I came to discuss hajji project with you and that file is now on the floor, in your feet so please do tell me who is a manner less and irresponsible businessman?"

Aarish gives a murderous look to his friend as he sighs in defeat. There is no point in arguing with Asher because he is irritating as hell.

So he sucks it up and leans down to collect the file but his mind wanders off to the events that happened after that day.

Sadia was again hiding in her room, getting snacks supplied and sneaked to her by her brother and father.

He had enough of her brooding and ignoring the topic so he declared that he will again talk to her.

But Safa and Noor beghum stopped him, they were very much determined to solve those today and he trusts them.

He also got Anabia to report every little detail to him but his little sister was also missing in action.

He just wished this will be over soon and someone will be able to put sense into his dia head so she just accepts that she will only marry him because it was written in fate.

"Come on majnu... Let's do some work to distract that restless mind and I promise you will get good news by the time we will finish... Pinky promise,"

Asher holds out his Pinky and Aarish just stare at it so close to break it but then chuckled at his friend stupidity and together they get busy at work and pray that this time Sadia Dilshad Sheikh will give this lover boy a chance to show his love and bare his heart to his love, his Dia, his Fitoor.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Thoughts about the chapter?

Do you guys like this one?

Aarish is starting to open up?

Let's see what our bubbly bubble Sadia will do next...

Also I add Asher and Anabia part too... Do you guys like it?

Any favourite scenes or dialogue?

Any guesses what will happen next... Also a hint wedding bells will be ringing soon 😜

This chapter is dedicated to all readers who motivate me through their love and comments... Also silent readers please show your low too...

Don't forget to vote and comment ☺️❤️

Will meet soon In'sha Allah...

Please pray for Palestine and Kashmiri families.... They need our prayers at the moment...

Remember me in your prayers...

Till the next time...

Stay safe and happy 😘

And

Allah Hafiz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 13.6K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...
105K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. •𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐌~𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇 #...
1.2M 59.6K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
509K 22.8K 97
Some stories to tickle your senses and make you emotional, some stories which were once written on a blank paper. This book is currently ?? ???? due...