3Throuple: (Beyonce, Nicki, R...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too... More

Coming Home
Getting to Know Her: part 1
Getting to know her: part 2
Slow Dance
Supper...Punch
Mommy x Nika
Little Voice
A Lie
To Tell
The Caregiver
Hands
Little Friend
Room for 3?
Safe and Secure
Sick Baby
A Pink Unicorn
Dreams and Nightmares
Thanksgiving: part 1
Thanksgiving: Part 2
Star Resort: Part 1
Star Resort: Part 2
Baby
Fragile Glass
Naughty Little
Le Feu
Alone Time
Thickums
Pink Gemstone
Slutted Out Tingz: Part 1
Slutted Out Tingz: Part 2
Ghosts
Painful Truths
Grumpy
Mama's Baby: Part 1
Justice
Mama's Baby: Part 2
Grape Soda
épouses
Honeymoon: Part 1
Honeymoon: Part 2
Closet
Magic Gummy Bear: Part 1
Magic Gummy Bear : Part 2
Rules
Christmas Magic Part 1
Christmas Magic Part 2
Understanding
We love Nika
Daddy loves Nika? Part 1
Daddy Loves Nika? Part 2
Valentines Day I
Valentine's Day II
Bold
Through the Woods 1
Pink Sparkly Box
Through the Woods 2
Hike
Love on a 1000
Worthy Friends
Consistency is Key
Meeting Mama Tina
TX Reset 1
TX Reset 2
Prom

Dinner Party

4.5K 203 182
By pinkbutterflyva2

Robyn P.o.v.::

After showering and brushing my teeth I changed into a black t-shirt and jeans. I slipped on my gray slides as Beyonce came in with a pair of black tights on and her hair up.

"Can we go to the store right quick Robyn?"

"Sure."

Beyonce and I left as to not wake up Nika and headed down to Target. Inside we got caught up and spent an hour picking up snacks and random stuff. We checked out and I started to order dinner but Nicki texted me saying she handled it. Beyonce and I got home just as Kelly pulled up. Kelly jumped out and hugged Beyonce.

"My BB! I'm so happy your home!"

"Me too." Beyonce said with a smile. "Let's go inside and catch up."

"No, let's talk out here and wait for Michelle." Kelly said giving me a small side eye.

I nod walking off and into the house. Inside the house smelled good and the cause was a little 5,3 Trinidadian midget in my kitchen cooking down. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her and held her for a moment.

"You didn't have to cook Baby; I would have ordered out."

"It's okay, Bey should have a homecooked meal plus I know her friends would be over. I'm making stewed King fish, rice, and macaroni pie."

"Oh wow...you don't have to put yourself through all the trouble."

"It's no trouble." Nicki said with a smile before kissing me.

I kissed Nicki back wrapping my arm around her waist. With Beyonce being home, it was like our first kiss in a few days. I kissed her back to the fridge putting her small frame against it. I broke our kiss and started to suckle on her neck for a moment before letting up. We locked eyes for a moment before I put my forehead against hers enjoying my view. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I backed up to look at it. Nicki moved and went back to cooking. I needed to make a work call so I went into my home office. I ended up being on the phone for an hour and when I came back out the table was set and dinner was being put on it. Nicki had changed into pink tank top, gray tights that had some cute little mesh cut outs on the side and cute Sailor moon socks. I looked over as the door opened and Beyonce came in with Michelle and Kelly. They gave me a small smile before going into the kitchen to wash their hands. I grabbed a warm dinner roll from the bread basket and bit into it as I sat in my chair. Nicki finished putting the food on the table and put out drinks and poured up water and sparkling juice for everyone before sitting. I smiled at her before saying a quick prayer. We started to eat and I felt the tension in the air as Kelly and Michelle talked to Beyonce and sometimes me leaving Nicki completely out of it. I didn't care too much since I was busy stuffing my face with Nicki's good food but I could tell she was bothered by it. Again, we hadn't seen much of either of them because they weren't happy that Nicki and I were together. They thought I should have dealt with Beyonce being gone on my own verses bringing another person into it. Kelly looked at Nicki before speaking.

"When are you leaving?"

"Huh?" Nicki said looking up from her half-eaten food.

"I said, when are you leaving? Beyonce's home, you should be packing your bags and getting out of her and Robyn's house." Kelly said swirling her water glass.

"I'm not leaving and this is my house too." Onika said meekly.

"Cut it out Kelly." I warned cutting a another piece of macaroni pie.

"What? She served her purpose, getting you through Beyonce's bid. I know you aren't going to lay up with your freaky side bitch. Or should I say 'Little' side bitch." Michelle said cutting her eyes at me.

"Don't call her that and she's not going anywhere." I say pointing the knife in my hand.

"So what? Ya'll are going to ruin your marriage with a third person? Come on! You two were inseparable since 16 and as soon as things got rough, Robyn gets a new play thing and you're cool with it BB? Like honestly, Nicki's been fucking and sucking Robyn for 3 years while you sat miserable in jail. They even moved into this new house like everything was sweet. Robyn was out here parading around with her at functions like we were supposed to be cool!"

I looked at Beyonce not knowing what to say and it looked like she mentally checked out and I got a little nervous.

Kelly and Michelle looked at each other before going quiet and eating. Nicki got up slowly from the table and picked up her plate. She walked over to the trash to scrape it but missed covering the floor and her feet with food. I could sense the incoming meltdown of tears but before I could get up, Beyonce did grabbing paper towels and cleaning up the mess. Nicki grabbed some cleaning spray and tried to help but Beyonce said something to her in her ear and she just stood off to the side taking off her ruined socks with tears in her eyes. I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist whispering in her ear.

"Don't worry Baby, I'll will buy you a new pair of socks. Just toss those, the stain would never come out."

Nicki nodded and we finished up and went back to the table after I grabbed the pastries for dessert. At the table, Nicki sat away from us as she started to fiddle with her pastry scraping out the cream and eating it. Kelly looked over and smirked before speaking.

"Practicing for when you eat Beyonce's creampie from her pussy later?"

Nicki and Beyonce both gasped as Kelly and Michelle laughed. I pushed my chair back from the table as Nicki spoke.

"Leave me the hell alone! You don't have to like me, but you will respect me in my house!"

"News flash Onika, this isn't your house. Beyonce and Robyn are the ones in a marriage! You are just their play thing and a distraction so Robyn wouldn't fall off the wagon and into the 1942 Tequila again. Robyn never loved you, she'll never love you like she loves Beyonce. You're a stupid bitch to even think that she does. Plus your into that creepy DDLG shit, you're a weird ass slut. You're lucky I don't pay someone to come in here and take you out in the middle of the night. Them creepy men on the internet love a little freaky bitch." Kelly said every word laced with venom before throwing her glass of water on Nicki.

Nicki quickly got up and ran off upstairs.

--

Nicki's P.O.V.:

I sat in my bathroom crying my eyes out and trying to catch my breath. I really thought I could do it. I thought I could make it through one meal with Beyonce's friends without the comments, looks, or insults but I couldn't. Kelly and Michelle always hated me and Robyn together and turned most of Beyonce and Robyn's family against all 3 of us because I was a 'non-factor' as they would like to call it. Robyn didn't care since her Mom and Mama T still fucked with us and that's all who mattered to her but I felt bad. Robyn had a lot of friends and family coming around until they realized that I was her girlfriend. Kelly and Michelle found out about the DDLG part last year when Robyn and I went to a park in my 'Little Space' and they saw. Disgusted by it they embarrassed me in front of the whole playground and was one of the reasons that I didn't like leaving the house during my Little weekend and had reduce the time in the space to 2 days a month.

Replaying dinner and the playground incident in my head was making me have a panic attack. Sitting on the floor with my head on my knees I was trying to calm down but I couldn't. I felt a swish of cool air before a set of warm hands touched my shoulders.

"Relax Baby, You have to calm down." Robyn said calmly.

I shook my head as my chest was rapidly caving in and out. The door opened again and Beyonce came in looking disheveled and red in the face with a frown. She quickly dropped it seeing me and got on her knees in front of me.

"Hey...Hey...It's going to be okay Baby."

"I should go." I huff out. "I'm ruining everything."

"No, it's fine. Kelly and Michelle are gone until they apologize and accept you as a part of our relationship. Now, please calm down." Robyn said worried.

Beyonce got behind me and helped me up before her and Robyn walked me to the master bedroom. Lying on the bed I had calmed down a little as wasn't gasping for breathe but I was still highly upset. Beyonce took off her shirt and tights and joined me in bed snuggling me against her chest. I could see Beyonce's areola in her bra and was surprised at the beautiful shade of mocha that it was. I pulled her bra down a little curious to see the whole thing and was not disappointed. Beyonce had the most perfect nipples. I don't know what came over me but I leaned forward and put her nipple in my mouth. It was warm and soft and felt nice on my tongue. It was satisfying my oral fixation I sometimes had when I was a 'Little' and made me realized I slipped into my head space. I was expecting Mommy to push me off but she didn't. She relaxed and came a little closer to me. Feeling her hot skin in my mouth relaxed me more and soon I was breathing normally with my eyes closed. I had a monster headache and just wanted to sleep. Daddy turned on the TV and they started to watch a movie on low while I suckled. Soon my back was being rubbed put the icing on the cake and made me go to sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

time jump coming.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2K 16
The flirtatious girl next door is hopelessly in love with Beyoncé, but Beyoncé is too blind to see. Will she notice her before it's too late? Read to...
4.4K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
76.3K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
93.6K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna