Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 93

1.4K 47 67
By shadow1dark2night

In the morning Katsuki over slept.

After 4 days of not sleeping he was relaxing and enjoying his time in bed.

_____ tried to move to get to Kiyomi who was crying.

Kiyoto ran into his parents room whining to his mother that Kiyomi won't stop crying.

______ just moved and tried to wake Katsuki.

He groaned annoyed to be woken up until he saw her.

"Kats can you go get Kiyomi..?" ____ asked as he sat up yawning and nods.

Kiyoto climbed into bed to sleep in his parents bed.

It was only 6 am on a Sunday morning so everyone was tired.

Katsuki just walked out and went to get Kiyomi. He brought her back to ______.

Katsuki laid down again as Kiyoto laid on top of him.

Both boys passed out now while ______ kissed Kiyomi's cheek and cuddled her to get her to stop whining.

She lifted her shirt to feed her letting Kiyomi eat while she closed her eyes to rest.

In a few minutes ______ pulled Kiyomi away as the girls look over at the boys who were still enjoying their nap.

Kiyomi giggled reaching over for Katsuki.

_____ smiled placing her on Katsuki's chest near Kiyoto, she held Kiyomi up since newborns couldn't sit up by themselves.

Kiyomi reaching and touched her fathers chin.

Katsuki moved his arm to hold her still before opening his eyes to see her and Kiyoto on top of his body.

He smiled softly then looked over seeing ______ smiling down at them.

"Good morning" ____ said as he slowly moved Kiyoto and held Kiyomi by his chest as he sat up yawning.

"Morning..you feeling okay?" He asked her as she nods.

Kiyoto buried himself under the blankets as _____ smiled and grabbed his naked foot pulling him out and holding him up to kiss him.

Kiyoto laughed. "Mama!"

She smiled hugging him tightly.

"I missed you so muchhh, did you get your present??" _____ asked him as Kiyoto looked up at her confused shaking his head.

"What present???" He asked curious.

_____ looked over at Katsuki as he looked away.

"Uhhh..you'll get in a few hours bud." Katsuki said smiling at Kiyoto who smiled wide knowing he was getting a present.

Katsuki just called up his agency to get the purchases that were left at the town center and to bring it to the house.

_____ sighed smiling brushing Kiyoto's hair back.

Kiyomi looked over seeing that and reached over to get _____'s attention too.

Katsuki hands her off while he talks on the phone getting up.

_____ let Kiyoto sit by her side as she took Kiyomi into her arms and kissed her cheek.

Kiyomi giggled then looked over at Kiyoto who looked at her curiously.

He touched her hand as she grabbed his finger.

"Eh! Mama! She won't let go!!" Kiyoto said trying to pull away.

_____ looked down then opened Kiyomi's strong grip to release Kiyoto's finger.

Katsuki walked over to her side standing by the bed.

"Baby will you go help daddy make breakfast?" _____ asked Kiyoto who nods up at her.

She smiled then looked at Katsuki.

"Want me to bring it up or should I take you downstairs?" Katsuki asked helping Kiyoto off the bed.

"I'll stay up here, then make you come get me." She said smiling already wanting to annoy him.

He sighed nodding.

"Alright, any other orders?" He asked as she smiled nodding.

"I'd like a kiss before you go." She said as Kiyomi babbled.

"She wants one too." _____ added as Katsuki laughed walking over. He kissed _____'s lips first then Kiyomi's forehead then went back to _____ again.

"Don't move I'll be back." He said as she nods and let's him go with Kiyoto.

_____ looked down at her daughter and smiled.

"When you grow up you better find a man like your daddy. No one else deserves your love." _____ said cuddling her daughter who giggled loving the affection.

***
Katsuki spent the day tending to all _____'s needs.

He didn't mind it at all, wanting to make sure she was alright no matter what.

Currently she was sitting on the couch with Kiyomi in her arms and Kiyoto beside her.

Katsuki was finishing up some work in his study trying to hurry it up to go back to his family.

King was just on the floor resting everyone just watching the cartoon on the TV.

It was a lazy day but they loved it spending it together.

______ did feel pain on the side of her body but she didn't really bring it up not wanting to worry Katsuki any more then she already has.

Kiyomi fell asleep in her arms while Katsuki finally walked out and went to them.

He took Kiyomi from _____ and put her in the babies pen to sleep as he sat down next to _____.

She rests her head on his chest while he puts his arm around her shoulder.

Kiyoto looked up at his parents just getting onto _____'s lap to cuddle but Katsuki grabbed him pulling him away from her.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! Don't touch your mother she's hurt. You'll make it worse." Katsuki said to Kiyoto who frowned.

"Kats it's..fine."

"I'm sorry.." Kiyoto said but ______ just smiled at him cherishing his cheek.

"Don't worry baby, papa's just being overprotective." _____ teased to make Kiyoto laugh but Katsuki glared.

He didn't find it funny. Not at all.

Kiyoto stayed beside Katsuki, he wanted to go to his mother but now was afraid too due to how his father reacted.

***
They watched TV until ______ fell asleep.

Katsuki just moved to get her to bed so she'd be comfortable.

He picked her up slowly to not wake her and walked upstairs.

Kiyoto stayed downstairs watching them leave. He still never got his present. Whoever was delivering it was late.

Kiyomi made noises yawning slowly, Kiyoto walked towards her looking at her in the play pen as she opened her eyes.

He glared at her.

"Mama was fine before you came.."

Kiyomi giggled seeing him but Kiyoto just glared.

***
Katsuki set her down in bed, _______ kept her arms wrapped around him.

"Cuddle.." she said softly as he smiled moving to join her in bed.

He wrapped his arms around her hugging her close to his body.

She smiled closing her eyes again relaxing to his hold.

She just played with his hair brushing through it with her fingers, Katsuki enjoyed it letting her do as she pleased.

"Kats..?"

"Hm?"

"I love youu" _____ said burying her face into his neck as he smiled.

He kissed the top of her head. "I love you too."

She smiles taking in his scent relaxing till she fell asleep again.

But this time..within the next few minutes Katsuki would hear something fall in the living room.

He slowly pulled away from _____ and got up walking downstairs.

He froze at what he saw.

Kiyomi's pen was pushed all the way across the room and was flipped onto its side, she was whining about to start crying.

Kiyoto stood there freaked out cause that's not what he meant to do, King just sniffed Kiyomi but Katsuki immediately picked her up checking every inch of her body.

He glared at Kiyoto.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Why did you do that!?" Katsuki yelled at him as he held Kiyomi who was crying nonstop.

Kiyoto stayed silent looking away.

"The hells gotten into you Kiyoto!? Cant you be normal for one moment!? Go to your room!"

Tears filled his eyes as he ran upstairs. King followed Kiyoto up while Katsuki took care of Kiyomi.

He rechecked her body hoping she was alright.

Why the hell would he do that..? I don't have time to watch over everyone..

Kiyomi sniffled looking up at Katsuki as he wiped her face.

She whined crying again as he sighed.

"How are you so easy with your mom..what am I doing wrong..?"

Katsuki got up and walked upstairs.

Kiyomi was still crying but all Katsuki knew to do was get her to _______.

He opened the door and walked to the side of the bed. He hesitated before waking _____.

When she opened her eyes and heard Kiyomi crying she sat up slowly.

"Whats wrong?" _____ asked as she took Kiyomi from Katsuki.

"Kiyoto flipped her pen over knocking her out. I don't know if she's hurt or not she won't stop crying." Katsuki said as _____ looked at him confused.

She just wiped Kiyomi's tears hugging her close and patting her back.

"Why the hell would he do that?" _____ asked.

Katsuki shrugged as Kiyomi finally got quiet.

He watched how easy _____ worked with the baby.

He laid down on the bed having his legs hanging off the edge sighing.

"...you're fine" _____ said looking at Kiyomi who sniffled.

She kissed her daughters cheek smiling until looking up.

"Get Kiyoto here."

"I sent him to his room. Leave him there he's grounded."

"Babe, he's 4...It was probably a mistake."

Katsuki looked at her.

He sat up. "KIYOTO GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"

_____ rolled her eyes at his attempt to get their son in the room.

Kiyomi looked at Katsuki hearing him yell. She just buried her face into her mother's chest.

There were tiny footsteps running to the door before it opened and Kiyoto peaked his head through afraid he was going to get yelled at.

"Kiyoto come here." ______ said as they both sat up watching their son walking over.

Kiyoto avoided Katsuki's gaze just looking at his mother.

"Baby what happened downstairs? How did you knock over Kiyomi?" ______ asked.

"And you better not lie." Katsuki glared saying.

"..."

"Kiyoto you can't stay quiet. Answer me. She's only a baby she could've gotten hurt." ______ said to him.

"I don't care! She's no one!!" He finally snapped.

"The fuck you say?" Katsuki asked standing up but Kiyoto glared.

"I don't like her!! Take her back!" Kiyoto yelled having his tiny hands in a fist.

"You brat! She's your sister! Don't you dar-"

______ stopped Katsuki by grabbing his hand pulling him back down to sit on the bed.

She looked at Kiyoto. "Why don't you like her?"

Tears filled his eyes as he trembled. ______ frowned seeing that but Katsuki just scoffed.

"She's only been here for two days baby, you can't possibly hate her. She's your little sister and you're her big brother. It's your job to be a good brother. She's your friend." _____ said to him but Kiyoto shook his head.

"No! I don't want her!"

_____ sighed. "You know Kiyomi told me she loved you a lot. She has this super awesome gift for you..but if you don't give her a chance she might not give it." _____ said frowning at him as Kiyomi looked up at her then at Kiyoto.

Kiyoto froze hearing that. "..what kind of gift? I thought you got me one??" Kiyoto asked.

"No no this is a different gift. But she can't give it to you until tomorrow." _____ said.

"..."

Kiyomi babbled.

"Look she just said she wants to play with you. Do you think you can do that?? You can show her all your toys and show her how you draw and how much of the alphabet you already know. Will you be a good big brother and do that for her?" ______ asked Kiyoto.

He hesitated glaring.

Katsuki just watched how she was convincing Kiyoto to be nice.

"..okay"

"Good, and maybe after you two are done playing we all can have ice cream. That sound good?" _____ asked as Kiyoto immediately nods.

______ smiled.

"Why don't you go bring your toys here and you two can play on the bed."

Kiyoto ran off to go grab his toys.

Katsuki looked at ______.

"How do you just fucking do that? I was about to beat his ass." Katsuki said irritated.

"Beating him won't change anything Kats. Buuuutt now you gotta go buy some epic toy for him under Kiyomi's name." _____ said as he sighed nodding.

He moved to sit closer to her and kissed her cheek placing his forehead on her head.

"I have no idea how I'd do any of this without you.." he said making her smile.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 274 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...
59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
16.3K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...