The one that got away || DM

Oleh Fantasydreem

A Draco Malfoy love story. š•“š–‘š–”š–œ š–›š–šš–—š–“ Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you ca... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037
New character
038
039
040

032

53 0 0
Oleh Fantasydreem

If you can't tell already... I've been trying to get past 5th year so we can get spicy in 6th year.

It was the next day, which meant I had a meeting with my parents.

After telling everything to Draco I helped him bandage his wound, we slept together once more. Just sleep was on our minds,

"Stay" Draco plead as he gripped my hand as I got up from bed.
"You know I can't"

"Fine" Draco sighed as I walked to the door. Before I reached the handle Draco turned me around to face him, "Please come back here after your meeting, don't go anywhere else" He continued, I was confused.

He had a look in his eye that made the whole situation change, It made me scared.
"Okay?" I say as I kiss him on the cheek and turn the door handle with my hand that wasn't in the grip of Draco's hand then leave the room.

After I changed I walked down to the common room to see Blaise, Theo, Nia, and Draco sitting on the couches in front of the fireplace.
The other Slytherin's have found that these couches are our spots.

"Hey Jess, sit with us," Theo says while patting the spot next to him.
"I have to see my parents today" I sigh as I look at Draco who was sitting with his hands clasped in his lap he muttered something under his breath that I didn't hear.
"Have fun" Theo shrugs then turns back to the conversation.

...

I got to the Manor and open the door, "Ah Jessa, finally" My mum says. My mum and Father were standing at the entrance of the house with the Carrows.
I shivered as Amycus smirked at me.

"Come, sit with us," My Mum says as she leads us into the dining room.

She opened the doors and I take a seat on one of the wooden chairs and sigh as Alecto sits next to me.

"We want to get this over with soon, and there will be more information once you become one of us," My Father says as he rolls up his left sleeve to show the dark mark. My breath hitched in my throat as I curled up in my chair.

"The father of You, Draco Malfoy, and Blaise Zabani will be in trouble very soon because of their choices," My mum says. when? as she continues, she answered my question. "Next year"

"And if I don't want to?" I ask
"Death" Mum shrugs casually. Death.
"You can do it now," Father says as he nods his head over to Alecto who was sitting next to me, she grabs onto my arm then flips it over.

"What are you-"
She took a long dagger out of her bag and drags the blade down the inside of my arm, I gasped in pain as she lifts it off of my arm then goes into the kitchen to clean it.

"We just wanted to prepare you darling, this is how it will feel once the time comes" My Father says as he gets up from his chair and walks over to me, and lifts me from my chair, then walks me to the door.
"Just wrap it up in gauze when you get to school okay hun?" My mum smiles as she kisses my cheek.

She was happy.

...

I opened the door to my dorm and run to the bathroom.
Somehow I managed to get by everyone without them seeing the gash on my forearm.
Like my mum said l put antibiotics on it then wrapped my arm in gauze.

"I told you to come back to my room," Draco said as he came through my door.
"Well, I couldn't do that because of this" I mutter to myself as Draco rushes to me.
"Fucking hell, that one is deeper than mine," He says as he spots that my makeshift bandage isn't doing anything.
"I can't tell" I joke as I sucked in a heap of breath while Draco tries to tighten the bandage.
"We should go to Madam Pomfrey" He muttered to himself as I nodded in agreement.

After a long time of trying to fix my bandage we finally found a way to stop it from bleeding.
I closed my eyes from the pain as I sat down on my bed.
"How are we going to do this" I whisper as Draco sits next to me and kisses my forehead.
"We'll be fine" He tries to assure me as I push back,
"Draco, I promised her"

Jessamine Rivera's Flashback

"You promise me you won't become of what your parents are when the time comes" Jessamine Rivera's grandmother knew one day the question would soon become a reality for her Granddaughter.

"I promise you" The young girl rests her head on her grandmother's forehead.

Jessamine didn't know that was the last time she would see her grandmother...

End of Flashback.

"I will protect you" Draco says as he takes my hand snapping me out of my memory.
"I will protect you too" I say as I get closer to him still making sure I wouldn't let my arm move.
"I don't need protection love" He kisses my forehead with a smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes. Typical.

I went to my wardrobe to pull out my pajamas when Draco stopped me.
"What?" I say as I turn around he had a look in his eyes that made me feel like my stomach could do a somersault.
"Do you really want to sleep by yourself tonight?" He asks as he tilts his head to the side.
"I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight" I sigh as I look down at my arm.
"Then don't" He smirks as he pulls me closer to him, I sucked in a breath of air as I slightly moved my arm.

"I'm sorry about your arm"
"I'm sorry about yours" I say as I put my head on his chest.
"I'm fine if you are love," He kisses the top of my head, I could feel the smile radiating off of him.
"I got a letter from my mother asking if we wanted to come over for tea" He continued, I smiled. He was talking about me to his mother huh?

"When?"
"Tomorrow after school is done"
"I would love to go" I smile as I pull away to look at him,
"Now I really have to take a shower, I'll see you later" I continue as he smirks, I shook my head while smiling. He huffed as he left me in my peaceful silence.

"Oh my god no way" Nia says as she came rushing into my room. I just finished my shower and I was putting a sweater over my pajamas so I could go see Draco.
"What?"
"He left you a note" She says as she holds up a small piece of paper.
I take it from her hand and flip it over to read it-

Where something fancy- Draco

"Shit, I'm only wearing pajamas" I roll my eyes as I look down at myself.
"Well, change" Nia says as she nods her head to my wardrobe.

I changed into a dress that had long sleeves and a long enough bodice so it would cover my scars.

"Wow" Nia smirks I nodded in agreement.

I walk out of my dorm to the room of requirements AKA Draco's room.
I open the door to see him waiting for me at a long wooden table with two chairs on either side along with a bouquet roses at the center of that table. This room wasn't his it was an empty restaurant...

"You never ate dinner" Draco smiles as he looks at my dress.
"I know" I say as I take a seat at the long table. I looked down to see a plate of food, it was pasta with a baguette that looked too good to eat.
"You look great"
"Well I listened to your letter"

I took a bite out of the baguette and closed my eyes on how good it was. Draco chuckled at my reaction.
"This is so good" I say still with my eyes closed.
"I know" He says as he starts eating his meal.

After I finished the meal and folded the napkin onto my plate I rested back into my chair, I haven't eaten in a while and Draco noticed.
"Are you done?" Draco asked as he wiped the corner of his mouth with the corner of his napkin.
"Yes" I smile as I lean forward then relax my head onto my hands, "Can we sleep now?" I continued.
"Needy today, huh?" Draco smirks as he flicks his wand while muttering something under his breath, after he did so our plates were gone.
"Did some practicing?" I ask
"You could say that" He smiles and stands from his chair.

"Come on" Draco continues as he walks over to a door, I was skeptical but I followed him into the room. It was a bedroom, though it looked different from his own. It looked like a fancy hotel room, was he expecting something more than sleep?

"Draco I-"
"It's just for sleep, I promise" He mutters as he pulls me closer to him.
"Believe me I want to but I don't think I could" I whisper into his chest.
"I'll wait until you're ready" He kisses the top of my head while I sigh in relief.
"I also don't have a change of clothes"
"I guess I can let you borrow a shirt" He shrugged as he pulls away and walks to a dresser then pulls out a shirt.

After I changed into Draco's shirt in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked happy. The shirt hung over my knees and my hair grew a lot longer, I guess I never noticed...

I walked out of the bathroom, to see Draco in just a pair of shorts. "What did you expect?" He asked as he saw my expression on my face.
"I just wasn't prepared" I say as a small blush grows onto my cheeks.
"Ah" He says as he places his hand on my cheek feeling how hot it is, "Well I guess I'll prepare you next time" He continues then kisses me with a small smile on his lips.

"Do I have to prepare you for tomorrow?" Draco asks as I slip under the covers with him. We pulled the white sheet over our heads, I could barely see his face in the darkness but I could feel his presence.
"For what? Your chest or-"
"My mum"
"No!" I accidentally said loudly, I knew Narcissa so well I didn't need to prepare for anything.
"Okay, okay" He chuckles, "She's going to ask questions-"
"I know, Draco"
"Just warning you"
"I've been asked those questions before"
"Really?"
"Of course, what would you think if your son had a girl coming into the house every day just to see your son?"
"I would let it happen"
"What if it was your daughter?"
"I would kill him"
"See" I smile finally getting the answer I wanted.

"What did she ask you?"
"Just little things like, 'do you like Draco?' Or 'do you like him more than a friend?' "
"What would you say?"
"I don't know, it was a while ago"
"Come on, just tell me"
"I would say 'yes' " I was being brutally honest, my younger self would murder me right now.
"Oh really?" He asks as he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.
"Maybe"
"You should've told me because I would've said the same thing"
"Oh really?" I say as I press my forehead against his, feeling his hot breath on my skin.
"Maybe" He chuckles lowly, I curl into a ball in his chest. "Are you tired yet?" He continued
"A little" I sigh
"Then sleep"
"Are you tired?"
"A little"
"Then sleep" I say as he presses his lips into my hair with a smile. "Goodnight Draco" I continued
"Goodnight Jessa"
.....
Hey luvs don't forget to vote :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
253K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To š“µš“øš“暝“® is to š“»š“²š“¼š““." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
103K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...