022

I wake up in the same spot next to Nia laying on my bed in front of the mirror. I slowly get up then look at the clock, shit. It's ten o'clock. "Nia, wake the fuck up" I shake her awake, "What" Nia rolls to her other side avoiding me.

"It's ten o'clock, get up" I get out of bed then walk to the closet to find warm clothes for the day. "I will let you get ready" Nia yawns then walks out of my room to her own.

..

I sit next to Theo for breakfast, "Are you ready for the party tonight?" Theo nudges me, "I do this every year, and every year I step on everyone's feet" I chuckle while picking up the fork and eating the eggs. "Oh really?" Theo smiles and kicks my foot under the table.

"Oh, I'm so ready to step on your feet" I kick his foot back while Narcissa enters the dining room. "There will be people with high power coming to this house children, All I ask of you is to behave and present yourself properly," She says seriously while sitting at the front of the table as usual.

"Of course Narcissa," Theo says slowly while nodding his head at her seriousness that she has never shown.

..

I walk outside with the small white crystals falling from the sky. I rub my colorful mittens Narcissa made together to create warmth and sit on a bench overlooking the white hills of snow, I've never liked living in London. I'd rather be somewhere with lakes or somewhere overlooking the ocean.

I hear rustling behind me so I turn around to see my owl fly towards me with a light brown box hanging from her beak. I say thank you then give her a nut and let her fly away.

I open the box to see a note from Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Happy, Christmas Jessa, we missed you before you left for the holidays so we thought to send you the present instead.

I peel the wrappings off of the small gift to reveal a wooden Hogwarts castle. I smile and wrap it back up then put it back in its box and stare back out into the open fields of Malfoy Manor.

"Pottah better not be sending you things" Draco scoffs from behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"Like you care" I roll my eyes then turn to face him. The windswept his hair to the side and made his cheeks pink. He was in a black wool jacket with a dark green scarf wrapped around his neck. "It just disgusts me that you could be friends with a mudblood even though you are a pureblood" He states while I cross my arms.

"Harry is nice, I don't give a bloody fuck about my blood status" I sigh while shaking my head and getting up from the bench. "What would your father say?" Draco asks while smirking.

"You wouldn't" I breathe out while staring at him trying to give him a look of death. "No, I was just saying that to see the look on your face" Draco chuckles then leans off of the post to turn around and go inside.

"If you ever tell my father-" I shiver from the cold and what my father would do. "What you're going to cry?" Draco scoffs while stepping closer to me, I could almost feel his breath on my neck but I push that feeling away.

"No, I will tell your father about the stairs incident," I say while his eyes turn a blood red, oh shit. I feel my back hit the post he was once leaning on, then feel the air get sucked out of my lungs once he grabbed my neck.

"Now we have dirt on each other then" He smirks while he sees the horror in my eyes, "I guess we do" I gasp as he lets go of my neck, I look into his eyes and see the blood-red turn back into the bright ocean blue hue they always were.

He turns and walks back into the Manor while I shudder from the pain on my neck, Nia will murder him if she sees this I roll my eyes and push my back against the post but on my means.