034

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and slid my hands down my sweater, was I risking my life for a dangerous stranger? Yes. Was I worried about it? Not really.
I wanted to feel rebellious in a way, it's a good feeling.

I walked out of my dorm, the sun was setting and I had to walk to the other side of the castle.
"Where are you going?" Draco asks as he emerged from the corner of the room, everyone was at dinner I thought he would be too...
"I thought you were supposed to be at dinner"
"Not hungry"
"Ah" I sigh as he pulled me closer to him, I rested my head on his chest.

"Somethings up, what is it?" He asks as he kisses the top of my head.
"Oh, nothing see you later" I pull away and kiss his cheek then leave the common room.

As I try and walk up the moving staircases to the Gryffindor common room I see that Nevile, Luna, and Ginny were also waiting with the trio.
"That's who we were waiting for?" Neville whispered to Ginny, they both looked at me suspiciously as Ron shoved his shoulder.

"I'm ready if you are," I say as Harry nods then speed walks ahead of us, we made it to the double doors before we got caught.
"Students out after dark?" Umbridge squeaks then horror appeared on her face once she saw who we were.
"My office, now" She continued, we were forced to follow her otherwise we would be punished or worse.

We get into her pink office, she called all of her perfect and my blood went cold. Draco.
"Ah, there you all are" Umbridge smiles as all of her prefects walk in the room.
As I saw Draco he gave me a look between betrayal and anger.
Harry sat in the middle of our half-circle while Umbridge gave him Veritaserum that wasn't very powerful so she sent Draco to get more from Snape.

"Padfoot?" Harry said loudly looking at Snape as if he knew what the hell that weird name was.
"I don't know what you're talking about potter" Snape left the room.

Umbridge spoke, "Would it be better if I used the cruciatus curse?"
"That's illegal!" Hermione squeaked as Draco scoffed.
"Well If you don't tell me what's going on-"
"I'll tell you" Hermione cut Umbridge off making Harry sharply turn his head towards her.
"Okay, speak girl"
"I'll show you" Hermione says trying to make words come out of her mouth. She nodded to Harry and he stood up, they walked out of the door leaving me with Draco.

"Draco-"
"Shut the fuck up" He muttered in my ear gripping my arms tighter.

"Let us go!" Ginny complained to Goyle who was holding her in place.
"Be quiet" Goyle scoffed.

"Harry is in danger you have to let us go" I whisper to Draco.
"Saving Potter? I think not"
"I won't put you in trouble just- please Draco let us go" I sigh, he softened his grip on my arms as he thought.
"You're paying me back for this" Draco sighed in my ear then let me go, he nodded to the rest of the prefects and they let go of everyone.

We all bolted out of the office and down to the bridge.
"How did you do that?" Neville asks
"To be honest I don't know" I sigh as Luna put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. She knew something...

"How did you guys get out?" Harry asked as he walked down the other side of the lanky bridge.
"Jessa" Ginny scoffed
"Let's go" Harry said impatiently as he turned around and we all walked off the bridge to the hills on the other side of the school.

"How will we get there?" Harry thought to himself,
"Thestrals" Luna answered simply and tugged his arm towards the woods.

We got to the horses, they were beautiful.
"You can see them?" Luna asked me
"Yes" I smile as I put my hand on one of the thestrals.
"Hop on!" Luna said as she was already atop of one of the thestrals, I grabbed her hand and sat on the thestrals back.