024

I open the door to my dorm and fall onto the bed, I push my face into the pillow and scream.

Jessamine's Flashback:

Jessa opens the door to see the Carrows waiting for her. She looks around for any other person in the house and didn't see anyone. "Ah, darling they are out shopping now," Alecto says and smiles at the nervous girl. "Liam!?" She screams while they take both of her arms and drag her to the basement.

...

She walks upstairs after the Carrows left so she could get dressed in silence. "Jessamine" Mrs. Rivera went to hug her daughter but she felt no arms wrap around her. "Hi, mother" The girl sighs and leaving her parents in awe so she can be in the silence of her room.

End of Jessamine's flashback.

"Jess?" Theo calls from behind the closed door, I could hear the worry but I push it away. "Please go" I sigh as I roll over feeling the hard crust surrounding my eyelids.

"Can I come in?" Theo says while pressing his forehead against the door, "Just don't look at me" I say wanting company, Liam never talked to me the whole time I was at the manor.

Theo walks in as I pull the covers over my body so he won't see the scars then sit up. "That bruise is still there" He reaches his hand out but I flinch, fuck. "Sorry, it's still sore" I close my eyes for a moment.

"Can I hug you?" Theo smiles making me remember that time he asked the same thing that made us closer. "Yes," I say while he holds me, I put my head on his shoulder. "I do hope you're okay Jess if you want to talk-"

"I don't want to talk about it" I sigh feeling the warmth of his body surrounding me. "I like this instead" I chuckle while he holds me tighter. "Okay," Theo says.

We stay like this for a while without a word leaving our mouths.

"Are you hungry?" Theo says while brushing a hand through my hair, "Not really" I pull away from the hug. "You should eat" he sighs while I nod slowly, I wait until he's off of the bed.

"Just wait outside please," I say while he nods and leaves the room, I slide on a hoodie and baggie jeans then leave the room without looking at myself in the mirror.

..

"How was your parent's house?" Blaise asks, I look up at him and shake my head picking up an apple and taking a bite out of it.

Everyone starts talking about Christmas and how nice the Malfoy manor was. I look up from my plate and take a gaze around the room, I shouldn't have done this because I lock eyes with Cedric, he started walking towards the table with his fist clenched. My eyes widen because he isn't walking towards me he's walking towards Draco.

"Draco-" I gasp and get cut off by Cedric throwing a punch at Draco catching him right in the nose. Shit, shit. "Jessa let's go," Theo says and grabs my arm then takes me out of the Great hall.

I hear the professors yelling at the men to get off of each other. "What happened?" Theo asks while sliding his hand through his hair.

"I met with Cedric during break and he saw a bruise on my wrist, he knew it was from Draco" I sigh while looking down at my feet.

I see Snape pulling Draco by his collar down the hall with blood dripping from his nose, then Cedric being pulled by McGonagall.

"Bloody hell" I sigh and shake my head slowly, I look at Theo and he had the same expression on his face.

"Maybe just stay away from them for a while longer," Theo says then goes back into the great hall.

I ignore what Theo said and walk down the hall in the direction that Cedric and Draco went. I turn the corner and see Draco leaving McGonagall's office, I turn around quickly trying to make it look like I was just walking down the hall.