032

If you can't tell already... I've been trying to get past 5th year so we can get spicy in 6th year.

It was the next day, which meant I had a meeting with my parents.

After telling everything to Draco I helped him bandage his wound, we slept together once more. Just sleep was on our minds,

"Stay" Draco plead as he gripped my hand as I got up from bed.
"You know I can't"

"Fine" Draco sighed as I walked to the door. Before I reached the handle Draco turned me around to face him, "Please come back here after your meeting, don't go anywhere else" He continued, I was confused.

He had a look in his eye that made the whole situation change, It made me scared.
"Okay?" I say as I kiss him on the cheek and turn the door handle with my hand that wasn't in the grip of Draco's hand then leave the room.

After I changed I walked down to the common room to see Blaise, Theo, Nia, and Draco sitting on the couches in front of the fireplace.
The other Slytherin's have found that these couches are our spots.

"Hey Jess, sit with us," Theo says while patting the spot next to him.
"I have to see my parents today" I sigh as I look at Draco who was sitting with his hands clasped in his lap he muttered something under his breath that I didn't hear.
"Have fun" Theo shrugs then turns back to the conversation.

...

I got to the Manor and open the door, "Ah Jessa, finally" My mum says. My mum and Father were standing at the entrance of the house with the Carrows.
I shivered as Amycus smirked at me.

"Come, sit with us," My Mum says as she leads us into the dining room.

She opened the doors and I take a seat on one of the wooden chairs and sigh as Alecto sits next to me.

"We want to get this over with soon, and there will be more information once you become one of us," My Father says as he rolls up his left sleeve to show the dark mark. My breath hitched in my throat as I curled up in my chair.

"The father of You, Draco Malfoy, and Blaise Zabani will be in trouble very soon because of their choices," My mum says. when? as she continues, she answered my question. "Next year"

"And if I don't want to?" I ask
"Death" Mum shrugs casually. Death.
"You can do it now," Father says as he nods his head over to Alecto who was sitting next to me, she grabs onto my arm then flips it over.

"What are you-"
She took a long dagger out of her bag and drags the blade down the inside of my arm, I gasped in pain as she lifts it off of my arm then goes into the kitchen to clean it.

"We just wanted to prepare you darling, this is how it will feel once the time comes" My Father says as he gets up from his chair and walks over to me, and lifts me from my chair, then walks me to the door.
"Just wrap it up in gauze when you get to school okay hun?" My mum smiles as she kisses my cheek.

She was happy.

...

I opened the door to my dorm and run to the bathroom.
Somehow I managed to get by everyone without them seeing the gash on my forearm.
Like my mum said l put antibiotics on it then wrapped my arm in gauze.

"I told you to come back to my room," Draco said as he came through my door.
"Well, I couldn't do that because of this" I mutter to myself as Draco rushes to me.
"Fucking hell, that one is deeper than mine," He says as he spots that my makeshift bandage isn't doing anything.
"I can't tell" I joke as I sucked in a heap of breath while Draco tries to tighten the bandage.
"We should go to Madam Pomfrey" He muttered to himself as I nodded in agreement.