036

T.W- Suicide and death

There's been lots of silence in the Malfoy Manor, what can you say to Draco and I that we don't have any more life left to live after the summer is over?

We had to sleep in different rooms but we always went into each other's rooms anyway.

It's been a month of freedom for Draco and I, We crossed off everything on our list...

Jessamine Rivera's Flashback.

"Come on Jessa just jump!" Draco yelled, the young couple were swimming in crystal clear blue water, they didn't know where but it was magnificent.

"I don't want to" The girl shivered from the wind, she was only in a two-piece swimsuit. Though it did show her scars, Draco wanted her to wear it.

"It won't hurt" He promised as she counted to three and jumped, the water felt glossy on her skin as she came up from beneath the surface of the water and swam to Draco.
"That was fucking scary, and I'm doing it again" She whispers as she kisses Draco then swims off to climb the rock and do it all over again.

End of flashback

"Wake up" Draco shook me urgently, he was in a suit.
Too proper for an early morning.
Especially after the night, we shared last evening.
"What's wrong?" I ask as I sit up quickly pulling the covers over my bare chest.
"They're here" My heart dropped.
"It's too early, what do you mean?" he saw the worry in my eyes and grabs my chin lightly,
"You have to get ready love, it's okay" He tries to smile then grabs my hand to pull me out of bed.
This can't be happening now.

I got dressed in a black dress that went down to my knees.
"We could leave to Italy"
"We would die if we did that"
"Please, Draco"
"Together, remember?" Draco kisses my forehead and grabs my hand so we can get downstairs, I couldn't move.
"Come on, love" Draco sighs as he looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.
We had enough time to grieve,
Now was the time to get this shit over with.

We walked down the stairs, I was trying not to hyperventilate and Draco's hand upon mine helped me calm myself but this was still too much.

"Ah, I see you received the message" Narcissa smiles at me as we reached the bottom of the stairs.
"I'm so proud of you both, the youngest Death Eaters! Well two of them at least" She continued, it felt like the words projecting out of her mouth were scripted.
"Jessa, he would like you first"

I stared at the door, I felt Draco's hand squeeze mine in reassurance but I couldn't breathe, I wasn't ready. I felt like running away with Draco but it's too late.

Narcissa pulled me out of my trance and walked me into the dining room then let me walk the rest of the way.

As I walked to Voldemort who was smiling at me from the other side of the room I couldn't get my legs to move until Narcissa told me to walk or be forcefully moved.
So I walked looking only in front of me.
I didn't even feel Nagini slide through my legs.

"Ah, Jessamine I'm so very proud of you" Voldemort smiles as everyone agrees. He grabbed onto my left arm and pressed his wand against my flesh. You could see the scar that was still there from my parents but Voldemort didn't care as he muttered something under his breath repeatedly.

A burning sensation ripped through my arm,
I bit my lip until I felt the skin give away, blood filled my mouth.
I closed my eyes as well seeing if I could pull a happy memory to the center of my focus but I couldn't my mind wouldn't allow it.

"Look at how beautiful this is for us" Voldemort announced as he lifted my arm to show the mark.
It was done.
Everyone clapped as Voldemort nudged me off to my seat.
Liam looked at me with a small smile upon his lips, his eyes were dark again and his lips pale.
I tried to mouth an are you okay? But he wouldn't look at me any longer.