029

"What the hell are we going to do?!" Draco huffs as he closes the door of my bedroom, it was untouched. My bed was still made with some of my clothes on the floor because of packing.

"I don't know" I sigh while I sit on my bed with my hand in my hair.

"You didn't finish the plan?" He scoffs, we were being quiet because those people were still here.
I shake my head slowly as he scoffs "What are we going to do now Rivera" He sighs as he takes a seat on the leather sofa.

"Stop calling me that," I say looking up from my lap towards the couch which was facing away from me.

"Stop calling you what?" Draco turns to look at me with that look in his eye.

"Stop calling me Rivera" I sigh, he got up from the couch and started to walk towards me.

"Well then what do you want me to call you?" He smirks as he cups my chin with his hand, it was fucking cold I could feel each ring and knew where each one came from.

"Just say my name," I say as I look down towards his shoes.

"Look at me" He mutters, there was a rasp in his voice that made me dizzy. I slowly meet his eyes.

"Round two?" I shudder, he pulls away then lets go of my chin. I gave him a look of confusion as he shakes his head.

"Once we are out of this shit hole" Draco sighs as he takes a seat next to me.

"I don't think we're leaving," I say as I flop back onto my bed and close my eyes. I don't know what to do, we can't leave without people seeing us, we have to wait until it's dark...
"We have to wait," I say as Draco lets out a long sigh.

"I know," He mutters, I could tell that he was anxious that someone will find us.

...

It was finally dark. Draco and I just sat in eerie silence until we saw the sunset, we both sighed in relief as we saw the beautiful sky turn to dusk.

"Let's go," Draco says impatiently as he stands up from the end of the bed. I also get up from the bed and walk towards the door.

"Do you think it's safe?" I whisper while Draco opens the door to the quiet hall, it was dark and the only thing lighting the way were small lamps hung on the walls.

We reached Liam's room and open the door. It saddened me to see it this way.

"Well, I never thought in a million years my daughter would be sneaking into my house" My father opens the door to Liam's bedroom. We froze.

"Draco too?" He laughed, we slowly turned away from the window and looked at each other, scared for what was to come next.

"Hello, Father," I say, my voice was small making everything I said sound like I was scared. I couldn't be scared around him...

"Should I call the Carrows?" Father smirks as he leans against the door frame. I shook my head slowly as he chuckled, "Don't worry Draco, Just go home" My father now turned his attention to Draco.

"I don't want to worry my parents if she doesn't make it back," Draco says. I turn to him and look at him to leave before anything happens to him, he shook his head.

"We will tell them she was homesick and had to stay home for the rest of the week," Father says while smiling proudly.
"Bye now, Draco," He says while walking closer to him.

"Bye Draco, see you soon" I whisper as he gave me a look of confusion and worry.

"Show him to the door, will you dear?" Father says as I nod.