005

Draco Malfoy's P O V
Before The incident.

Jessa went to go get me a new glass. I was fucking pissed with Blaise calling her hot.

She's a fucking slut.

"Draco, Truth or dare?" Scarlett snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Dare," I say proudly.

"I dare you to take Jessa's virginity. Then maybe you get to take a chance with me" she smirks

Okay well, this will be easy.

Jessamine Rivera's P O V

I wake up in the hospital wing. I started to get up but right away I felt nauseated. What the hell happened to me last night.

Madam Pomfrey comes over to my bed and gives me this horrible smelling drink.

"For the sickness"

She walks away to the next patient across the room, I notice that the person who she was attending to was badly beaten up.

Do I recognize him from somewhere? Ugh nevermind.

I lay back down and look at the ceiling. My memories from last night come back to me. Draco beat up that guy who's in the same fucking room as me, he- I don't even want to think about it.

"Madam Pomfrey?" I ask for her

"Yes, dear?"

"When can I leave" There's a guy in this room who tried to rape me. I say in my head.

"Maybe in a few more days, you hit your head pretty hard on those steps." She says

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask

"Three to four days I think dear"

"-Oh and someone came to see you, she dropped off this letter." Madam Pomfrey hands me a letter.

"Thank you" I half-smile up at her.

I open the letter and it reads

Dear Jessa, I hope you're well. I visited you in the hospital wing but you weren't awake yet,

Come see me once you're out! We have lots of things to discuss.

Love, Fleur

......

It's my final day in the hospital wing

ugh, Finally.

Lots of people visited me, Nia, Blaise, Theo and
this Hufflepuff Cedric came by and gave me flowers. I remembered his eyes from when I looked at him in the sorting ceremony.

I haven't seen Draco after what happened,  I don't know what would happen if I went to see him.

I gather my stuff and get up. I still feel a little nauseous, but Madam Pomfrey said to come back every lunch period so I can take that horrible drink.

I walk out of the hospital wing and down the corridor, It was late so I was expecting no one to be out.

I walked down to the dungeons and into the common room.

Surprisingly Nia, Blaise, and Theo were sitting on the couches.
"GOD I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU" she comes and gives me a huge hug.

"I'm alright, Thanks for coming to check on me guys" I look at Blaise and Theo.

"Well, we had to know if you were okay" Theo comes over and hugs me. Still a bit too touchy for my liking but I told myself I would have to get used to it.