028

"You have to go," Liam says while shaking his head he was shoving his hands through his hair repeatedly.
"What's wrong?" I asked jumping out of bed running towards him but he backs away and kept shaking his head.

"Pack your things, let's go," He says again more urgent, I heard footsteps above my floor and hear creaking stairs coming down to the guest floor.

"Please tell me why," I say grabbing onto his arms he shook me off of him making me fall to the bedroom floor.

"What the hell are you doing here mate?" Draco says pushing Liam to the side then grabbing my hand to help me up.

"We have to go, now," Liam says he was acting mentally insane. Where did my brother go?

"Go find my mother," Draco says into my ear, I look at him but he looks at me sternly.

I run down the stairs to Narcissa and Mr. Malfoy's room and open the door, I click on the lights and they weren't there. I let out an exhausted sigh and run back up the stairs to see Draco holding back Liam,

"What the hell?" I yell and push away Draco, he gave me a look of confusion "They aren't here"

"What are we supposed to do about this?" Draco points a finger at Liam, his eyes were crazy and his hair messy.

"Liam, you have to calm the fuck down and tell me what's wrong" I turn to my brother who was on the ground.

"Things are about to change Jessa, it's not good" He shakes his head at me, I didn't take a good look at what he was wearing until now. His shirt was dirty and he was also wearing jeans that were ripped.

"Everything has already changed, Liam," I say quietly. I was scared for my brother and my whole family.

.

After Draco and I helped my brother we both sat on a couch in the parlor and let our heads fall to the backrest.
"How can this change more than it already has?" I ask with a sigh.
"I don't know Rivera" He sighs.

Two months later...

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and walk through the entry to see Draco with his hands clasped under his chin.

It's the last month before school starts again and nothing has changed, Liam has been staying here with Draco and I at the Malfoy manor, this is the first night Liam has slept without screaming.

"Can't sleep either?" I ask than take a seat next to him, it was one in the morning and I recently noticed we both haven't slept since.

"Guess not" Draco chuckles lowly as he shifts his position in his chair, "Your brother is finally sleeping" He continues,

"Yeah, finally" I sigh,

"Have you gone anywhere yet?" Draco asks. He's been gone almost every day, usually with Parkinson.

"Just shopping around London, I guess" I shrug, I don't want to go to Diagonally, I've tried believe me.

"Nia and Theo have been asking about you" Draco sighs turning his attention to me.

"I don't want them to worry about me, that's all," I say lightly, trying to pass this conversation,
"How's Pansy?" I continue.

"I broke up with her, she wouldn't leave me alone" He scoffed and looked back out the window.

"Ah," I say, tucking a strand behind my ear awkwardly. Why did I ask a stupid question like that? We aren't children anymore.

"Do you still think about him?" Draco asked, I could tell he was tired and when he's tired he gets serious.