026

It's been a month and it's already closer to the third task. The final task.
Cedric hasn't stopped acting like everything is fine, so I just give him the cold shoulder.

I get out of bed and put on my bunny slippers then my robe, it's a Saturday morning and it's pouring rain and I've been reading for a couple of hours.

I walk down the stairs greeted by an empty common room, I was sure everyone was in Diagon Ally.

"Why are you wearing pajamas, Jess?" Blaise enters the common room with his hands in his pockets, I shrug "I was too tired to change?" Blaise laughs and sits on the couch then rests his elbows on his knees.

"Where's Nia?" I ask while taking a seat next to him, "She's been distant lately, so I'm not sure" He shrugs, Blaise looked beaten down. I wanted to ask why Nia may be distant but I also didn't want to go too far.

"Hey, Jess can I talk to Blaise alone for a second?" Theo asks while shoving his hands in his pockets while his face was getting a tint of pink on his face. "Sure," I say confused then walk up to my dorm.

I walk into my dorm and see a figure in the corner of the room by my nightstand. I grab my wand off of the dresser and point it at the person. It turns around and I see that it was Draco.

"What the bloody hell?!" Draco laughs while I slowly put down my wand. "I was about to Crucio you!" I shudder from the thought.

"Sorry for scaring you" Draco chuckles then took something out of his pocket, "You dropped this" He continued as I step closer to him and see that it was the broach my grandmother gave me.

"How'd you find this?" I sigh in relief and take it from his hand, while I took it his hand was cold. I mean freezing. "Also, why is your hand so freakishly cold?" I ask while he rubs his hands together to create heat. "I found your broach in the snow," He says, I realized that his cheeks were pink from the cold and his hair was still dripping from the rain.

"Oh," I say it must've fallen off when I fell. I haven't talked to Draco in a long time, almost since the little conflict last month.

"Why are you wearing a robe when it's the middle of the day?" Draco chuckles as he scans my body with his eyes up and down. I shrug "I had nothing better to do"

"What about Diagon Ally? You have money Rivera" He says while crossing his arms still looking at me just not at my face. "I will do that tomorrow, and why are you so admit about not wearing pajamas when they are comfortable?" I ask while tightening the string around my waist.

"Why aren't you with Diggory?" Draco changes the topic taking his eyes off of my body. "He's busy, with his little followers" I shrug while turning away from Draco and walking to my dresser. "Well I better get dressed," I say wanting the feeling in my stomach to go away. "Okay then" Draco shrugs I could sense frustration but I let it go right as he left my dorm.

....

The rain stopped and it was around one o'clock, I grab my boots and trudge out into the almost- spring weather. The weather was warm but not warm enough to melt the snow on the ground.

"Jeessa?" Fleur cries out for me from her spot against a tree, I take a sharp turn and walk towards her, "What's wrong?" I ask while crouching down to her level. "I almost got disqualified from the tournament!" She says while placing her head in her hands, I try and comfort her while she cried.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry," I say while placing my hand on her back. "It'z not your fault," She says and wipes her tears.

"How'z Cedric?" Fleur changes the subject, trying to get her mind off of the tournament. "He's fine" I sigh still rubbing her back. "He saved you in ze lake" She claps her hands together, staring into the sky. "I know," I say not showing any emotion, I could tell she noticed but she didn't want to ask.