003

Note!! I know the last name of Jessa is from the book possessive By Yasmineamaro Read it if you hadn't but Some of my ideas come from books like possessive, Slut by Romanshome, and a couple of others that I will add to the credits later in the chapters ;) thank you luvs
---------------------------------------------------------------

My brother and sister are in Slytherin and both of my parents were in Slytherin, So I have a reputation to live up to.  

.......
The train comes to an abrupt stop. "We are here! Come on Jessa let's go!"
Hermione grabs my arm and drags me down the train car.

After the long dragging session, I hop out of the train. I caught my brother shagging his boyfriend. Ugh.

last summer he would sneak his boyfriend into the manor every week and I could fucking hear them every time. perfectly.

——

I say goodbye to Harry, Ron, and Hermione, and headed to my slimy git of a brother.

Once I got to him I huffed

"Where the hell were you? You left me!" I looked at him like I was mental.

"What do you mean? You looked fine with Malfoy" Liam said with a smirk.

"Ha right. All he did was criticize me." I rolled my eyes.
"Well sorry, I haven't seen Ben in a while." He looked like he was imagining the time they had on the train.

"Oh, I see." I roll my eyes.

  "Also you shouldn't be with me. you should be with the first years and Hagrid" he adds.

   "And where are they?" I ask.

He points out where the first years are and I trudge over there.

Once I'm there all of them look at me. great.

       A large man says "let's get yer guys to those boats. Oh, and err put her luggage right ere' " He points to a spot on the ground and I drop my luggage. Once I'm sure everything is stable,
The first year's and I, walk over to a couple of brown boats

The boat started to move across the lake to the castle. It. Was. Beautiful.

I sat next to a girl who had dark skin and dark hazel eyes.

"You're first year too?" she looks at me to the side.

"Yeah" I sigh

"Nervous?"

"A bit. You?"

"A little, My name is Nia Jones" she stuck out her arm to the side, And I shook her hand.

"I'm Jessa Rivera"

"So a Rivera, you're related to Liam and Scarlett, right?"

"Yeah, Don't worry I'm nothing like my sister"

"Oh I can tell" she bumps my arm and we chuckle.