3Throuple: (Beyonce, Nicki, R...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too... More

Coming Home
Getting to know her: part 2
Dinner Party
Slow Dance
Supper...Punch
Mommy x Nika
Little Voice
A Lie
To Tell
The Caregiver
Hands
Little Friend
Room for 3?
Safe and Secure
Sick Baby
A Pink Unicorn
Dreams and Nightmares
Thanksgiving: part 1
Thanksgiving: Part 2
Star Resort: Part 1
Star Resort: Part 2
Baby
Fragile Glass
Naughty Little
Le Feu
Alone Time
Thickums
Pink Gemstone
Slutted Out Tingz: Part 1
Slutted Out Tingz: Part 2
Ghosts
Painful Truths
Grumpy
Mama's Baby: Part 1
Justice
Mama's Baby: Part 2
Grape Soda
Γ©pouses
Honeymoon: Part 1
Honeymoon: Part 2
Closet
Magic Gummy Bear: Part 1
Magic Gummy Bear : Part 2
Rules
Christmas Magic Part 1
Christmas Magic Part 2
Understanding
We love Nika
Daddy loves Nika? Part 1
Daddy Loves Nika? Part 2
Valentines Day I
Valentine's Day II
Bold
Through the Woods 1
Pink Sparkly Box
Through the Woods 2
Hike
Love on a 1000
Worthy Friends
Consistency is Key
Meeting Mama Tina
TX Reset 1
TX Reset 2
Prom

Getting to Know Her: part 1

4.9K 194 96
By pinkbutterflyva2

Robyn's P.o.v::

After our movie I ordered dinner and Beyonce went to call her mother to let her know that she was home. Nika woke up with all the noise and sighed going to the bathroom. I waited outside for her to come out so we could talk. She soon emerged after taking a shower wrapped in a towel. She blushed looking away and spoke quietly.

"I didn't know you were waiting for me Robbie."

"I almost joined you. Can I help you put on some lotion?"

"Okay."

Nicki and I walked over to the master bedroom before she stopped and turned.

"We can go into the guest room."

"Why? This is still your bedroom. You decorated it."

"I know but Beyonce..."

"Beyonce is fine with it, you always have a place in this house and my heart."

I took Nicki's hand walking her into the master bedroom. 

I got out my massage oil and she laid on the bed and I started to massage her. Nicki always loved a good massage and was quietly moaning as I was rubbing on her lower back. There was a knock on the door before it opened a little.

"My Mom wanted to know if it was okay is she came over for dinner?" Beyonce asked quietly.

"Sure! Mama T is welcome anytime." I said pressing down into Nicki's lower spine earning a grunt.

"Don't break her Robyn." Beyonce said with a laugh.

I grinned looking down at Nicki who was facing the other way with a redden face. I leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"Don't be embarrassed Baby."

The door closed and I finished up so we could get ready for Mama Tina and dinner. Nicki put on a pink crop top and shorts with her bunny house shoes. She pulled her hair up into a bun as we went into the kitchen. Beyonce's eyes ran all over Nicki's body and she bit her lip. Beyonce always loved girls and with me she got two different needs met but I knew she missed rubbing her wet slit against another. Nicki got a wine bottle and un-did the cork and poured three glasses. Beyonce looked at me and I spoke.

"Nicki and I got into wine tasting, especially the non-alcoholic kinds."

Beyonce smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged Nicki. Nicki hugged her back and spoke.

"So, I'm off tomorrow and Robyn has a really important meeting that she can't miss and so we could hang out and get to know each other."

"I would love that!" Beyonce said with a relieve look on her face.

"Aww, my girls are bonding. I love to see it."

"What did you order for dinner Rob?" Nicki asked.

"Italian and lots of breadsticks." I said as there was a knock on the door. "Speaking of dinner."

I walk over and went to open the door for dinner and Mama Tina who had balloons, flowers and cupcakes. Everything got brought in and Tina and Beyonce had a moment before we sat and started to eat. Nicki and Bey weren't talking much as they were eating like they haven't had a meal in two days. Mama T thought it was funny and we had a small conversation before they came up for air. We all talked for a few hours before I was getting sleepy. Beyonce yawned and Nicki cleaned up. Mama T left and Nicki went into her home office. Beyonce looked at the closed door and spoke.

"What does she do again?"

"She does risk adjustment for a Doctor's office. They send the files at night when they close and she goes through them to make sure everything is right."

"Aww...she won't be up too late will she?"

"Normally she finishes around 1 a.m. so she won't get up until 9."

"Will she be 'Little' tomorrow or 'Big'?"

"Big. She's little for one weekend."

"Can we change that to maybe 1 day a week or 2?"

"You could talk to her about it but if it helps, she's really likes to be touched. Hugs, hand holds, back rubs, and such."

"Good to know."

Beyonce and I popped into Nicki's office to give her kisses and tell her not to work too hard. She smiled before she got a call. We left and Beyonce and I brushed our teeth before getting into bed and going to sleep.

--

Beyonce's P.o.v.:

I woke up early as I was used to it and took the time while Robyn was sleeping to take a long shower and wash my hair. I changed into a white top and floral pants before doing my makeup and brushing my hair down. 

Robyn soon got up and we kissed for a moment before she went to get ready for work. I went downstairs to make breakfast but quickly smelled it as I got closer. There I saw Nicki in just a black lace bra and black shorts. She was stirring oatmeal and had cooked sausage on the counter. The smell of good coffee hit my nose and it was just pure heaven.

"I could get used to this. Good Morning Nicki."

"Good Morning Bey. Sit and I'll make you a plate."

I'd rather have you on this counter. I thought watching her body move around the kitchen. It was almost as if she was dancing with the way her hips swayed and her breast bounced. Robyn soon joined my side as Nicki finished up. She grabbed my ass and spoke quietly.

"A work of art huh?"

"A masterpiece. You have amazing taste." I reply pecking Robyn's cheek.

We all sat to eat and Nicki was quiet but seemed to looking at me intensely before turning her head to Robyn.

"Can I fuck your wife or would that be an issue?" Nicki said bluntly.

Robyn choked on her oatmeal and I spit out my juice. After we both staved off dying Robyn smiled and spoke.

"Well, there's no pressure but if you and Beyonce want to have relations that's fine. With or without me I don't care."

"Okay. I was curious." Nicki said getting up with her plate putting it in the dishwasher. She left the kitchen and I looked at Robyn who was looking at her ass before it disappeared up the stairs.

"You two have fun! Send me a video if you get bold."

"What does she like to do?"

"All that girly stuff you do. Nails, hair, makeup, shopping."

"Good to know. Have fun at work Rob."

"I will. I'll bring home some of those desserts by my job that I brought up during visitations."

"I loved that. Looked forward to it every two weeks."

Robyn and I hug and kiss before she left for work and Nicki came back down dressed in a white top, jeans, and pink little sweater with nude heels. She smiled at me with her sunglasses in hand and spoke.

"Let's go to the Mall, you need an upgrade."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, if you are to be seen with me, you must be fly."

Nicki took my hand and we left the house and got into her white Benz truck that had a cream inside with pink trim. It was cute to see her little self so close up to the wheel as we pulled off into the street. I was surprised when Nicki reached over and put her hand on my thigh.

"I'm happy your home Beyonce."

"Me too." I reply feeling moved and loved. Even though Nicki didn't say it I felt it.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/ comments?

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
87.3K 6.4K 67
AU, Onika and Beyonce, have powers and together could be the most powerful beings but outside forces and alliances threaten their union. Can these tw...
6.1K 493 13
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯, 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯?" Jazmine doesn...
93.3K 3.6K 21
BeyoncΓ© x Rihanna