Destined Love

Da pranali111

A love story which has everything in it - love, pain, anger, frustration and jealousy. Its about two person's... Altro

Author's Note
Part 1: First day of College
Part 2: Excitement
Part 3: Welcome Party
Part 4: Part-time Job
Part 5: Party preparations
Part 6: Dad's Birthday Party
Part 7: Tutor
Part 8: Cheering
Part 10: Birthday Surprise & Exam Results
Part 11: Revelations
Part 12: Cheerleader and Volleyball
Part 13: Unknown1
Part 14: Win
Part 15: End of First year
Part 16: Vacation
Part 17: Second year
Part 18: Party at Ryan's
Part 19: Plot
Part 20: Match missed
Part 21: Family drift
Part 22: Loosing Game
Part 23: Enemy & Unknown1 exposed
Part 24: Breakup
Part 25: Fight
Part 26: Vacation
Part 27: Third Year
Part 28: Nick's feelings revealed
Part 29: Party
Part 30: Unknown2 Exposed
Part 31: Arguement
Part 32: Accident
Part 33: Deep Feelings
Part 34: Trap
Part 35: Everyone Exposed
Part 36: Truth revealed
Part 37: Big Win & Proud Moment
Part 38: Promise ring
Part 39: Visiting Hometown
Part 40: Final Year
Part 41: Date
Part 42: Proposal
Part 43: Wedding Preparations
Part 44: Marriage
Part 45: Luke-Lily, Keith-Reva & Josh-Sean
Part 46: Liam-Olivia & Ryan-Kiara
Part 47: Kids!
Part 48: Tenth Anniversary
Thank You!

Part 9: Exams and Camping

104 6 0
Da pranali111

Ace's POV:

It's Sunday, 11 am and I am still on my bed, any time Mom will be here to call me downstairs. But I am feeling lazy and the fact that I have an headache is enough to not leave my bed. Yesterday's party was really good all team mates enjoyed a lot at Liam's. Champagne was popped and we had a blast. Well after all hard work we put in this match till we won, had to be celebrated.

"Ace, come down and have your breakfast" Mom ordered from outside of my bedroom's door.

Lazily I got up and went to my washroom, after completing my daily chores, all showered up and dressed in my casuals, I went down.

"Hey Mom-Dad, morning" I said as soon as I came to dining room. Both were seated, dad was reading some business magazine while mom was prepping for the lunch.

Dad looked at me and greeted me the same with smile, while mom was staring at me, about to give some lecture on how I just keep busy myself with parties and hangout's.

"You young boy, needs to know how to be responsible and not be involved in too much of alcohol and parties" Mom said pointing index finger on me.

I sat beside Dad and just nodded apologising at the same time to my mom. Dad didn't interfere this time, I guess mom already told him not to. After few minutes she got up and went to kitchen to bring my breakfast. When mom was out of our vision dad looked at me and smiled and warned me to be careful from next time.

She served me my breakfast, some tuna sandwich with orange juice. Mom asked me when is my exams, I told her it is in a month and a half. She told me to start concentrating on my studies. Once I was done with my breakfast I took my plate and put it in the sink and head straight to my room. I was just lying on my bed thinking about starting my studies, when Ava's face popped in my head. I was thinking of calling her for tutoring when my phone started ringing, I took the phone and Ava's name popped on it, an instant smile came to my face and picked her call,

"Hello, good morning" I started.

"Hey, morning, I was wondering if you could start tutoring me from today itself, if it is fine with you" she stated.

"Yeah sure, no probs, where and when should we start" I asked.

"Hmm, post lunch at college library" she stated.

"Sure, let's meet at 2:30 pm" I stated.

"Okay, thanks" she said.

With that we hung up the call. I was very excited to meet her even though it is for tutoring purpose, it will give me an opportunity to know her better. I do like her, no doubt, but I don't know what she thinks about me, and that is very important.

We are now sitting at the library, with chemistry books for first semester. I could see she was bit nervous at first, but eventually she got the hang of me and this subject. I was kidding about the later part, chemistry and her are poles opposite. It took me lot of efforts to explain her the chemical reactions and I could see she is putting her max efforts to understand the same. After almost two and a half hours we decided to stop for today and decided to meet up tomorrow after lunch as all years practical's are done, so we could utilise the time, after a week or a two we would be done with our lectures too. We decided to meet everyday for minimum two hours for two weeks. I could say, our first tutor session was pretty good.

Ava's POV:

I was currently at the cafe, it is Friday and I could see rush in the cafe has been at its lowest as maximum population that comes at cafe are students and currently everyone is studying either at college library or at there rooms. Ace and I couldn't meet yesterday for studies as I had lectures and than work at cafe, so it was an busy schedule for me. But later I got to know that there is hardly any work to do during this time at cafe, due to exams, cafe is almost empty. So we decided to meet today at cafe itself around 5 pm. I did took permission from my manager and also had told my colleague about this and she was very supportive of it. I told her to watch out for at least two hours of my shift.

It's 4:55 pm, he could be here any time now, so I need to get ready with my books. I went to my locker, which is situated at the backside of the cafe. I took my essentials and came back, as soon as I reached I could hear the bell chime signalling someone's in, it was Ace with his friends, Josh and Liam. Wait what, his friends are here too, oh god it was difficult to handle him and now he bought his friends too. As soon as he entered, he roamed his eyes all over the cafe and once his gaze landed on me, he gave me a smile and started heading towards me. We all sat at the corner table near window. His friends were looking at me as if they are in denial of the fact that, he's my tutor.

"So you are actually tutoring her" Liam stated pointing towards me.

"Yes" Ace said.

"Since when?" Josh asked.

"Since this Sunday" Ace stated.

"And we got to know this now" Josh said.

Ace just shrugged his shoulders. All this time I was just sitting there and watching them and kind of enjoying it.

"How come you do not tutor us, especially me, you know I suck in chemistry" Liam almost argued.

"That is because you guys never came up to me, and asked to tutor, and besides we study together so I do clear all your doubts in regards of this subject" Ace stated pointing towards his friends.

"Yeah, that is true" Josh said.

"I am tutoring Ava, cause she is genuinely in need of it to pass this semester and the fact that Prof. Moore himself told me to do so, which I didn't want to deny and now lets just stop with this discussion and start with the studies" Ace ended the argument.

Josh looked at me and introduced themselves,

"Hey I am Josh and he's Liam", I already know that.

"Ava" I stated keeping it short.

"We know you, especially due to your sensuous dance in the freshers party, god it was really awesome" Liam stated and I was surprised that they know me, I just looked down and blushed.

Ace cleared his throat and we began with our study. Around 7:15 pm we decided to stop. I got back to my waitress's job while they seated for a while chitchatting and enjoying burger, fries and coke.

I saw that around 9:00 pm Liam left and at 9:35 pm Josh also left, while leaving I could see some intense and weird eye contact between Josh and Sean, do they knew each other or somethings up with them, well I'll have to ask Sean afterwards. Ace was still seated, busy with his phone, maybe playing some game.

It's 10 pm, my shift ends and I began to leave, while Sean was still working, due to some extra work manager gave him to do as other cashier was on sick leave for two days. I saw that cafe is empty, stating that Ace left. Once I stepped out the cafe, I saw Ace was waiting out leaning on his car and once he see's me, signals me to come towards him. I went to him,

"You still here, I thought you left" I asked.

"Nope, I was waiting for you, come on I'll drop you to hostel" he stated, I was stunned to hear that he was waiting for me all this time.

He opened the car door for me, and hesitantly I entered the car he closed the door and went to other side of the car, and we begin our journey to hostel.

Today is our first written exam, we have done with our practical exams a weeks ago. We had four practical's and six subjects - written exams. My third exam is Chemistry, for which I am still nervous, though Ace helped me a lot, enough that I could definitely pass the exam.

About Ace, we have become quite close as friends, he's been tutoring me at library, cafe and sometimes at his house. I do met his mom and dad, his mom is very sweet, I like her a lot while his dad is little strict but a very charming person. I do became friend with Liam and Josh too, they are very funny and friendly people once you know them well. They did become good friends with my group too, though not too close but we could reach there. Liam and Keith goes very well with each other while I could still see something's up between Josh and Sean, I did asked him once but he just ignored it stating there's nothing, so I dropped it there itself.

After two weeks we all are done with our exams it is Friday, it was our last exam today. All seven of us - mine and Ace group, decided to go for camping in the near forest tomorrow, just for an adventure and enjoyment.

Currently we are at our way to camping, me, Lily, Josh are in Ace's car while Keith and Sean are in Liam's. It took us around three hours to reach our destination. We were inside the forest, I could see few other people also decided to camp tonight, many of them were from our college itself. We setup our tents, four tents with partners as follows, me and Lily, Keith and Sean, Ace and Josh while Liam went for single. We setup barbecue which Liam bought in his car, we sang and had lots of fun. There were beer bottles too. It was night, the stars were shining in the sky, moon was up, it was serene and we were done with our dinner. We all gathered around bonfire, playing truth and dare.

The bottle was spinned, it pointed at Liam, he chose for dare, Josh dared him to drink five bottles of beer within a minute. He accepted the challenge but could finish three and a half bottle, getting all boozy. Than it was Lily's turn, she too opt for dare and I dared her to sing for all of us. I knew she is a good singer. So she sang one of Selena's song, and it was good. We all appreciated her voice. The game continued till at one point it was Sean's turn, where everyone was shook and silent for a while. Well it's because, he opted for a truth and when Josh asked him tell something about himself that no one knows, he answered that question after thinking for few seconds and with nervousness and hesitation, that he is Gay. Everyone was silent for few seconds and finally Ace cleared his throat, bringing everyone back to the reality. Of course we all were shook but we also appreciated the fact that he confessed it in front of us, he's friends, being brave enough and we all did accept him as he is.

Thank you 😊

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.7K 431 11
A short story with a beautiful Friendship and love . A truth or dare led to a beautiful love story ! Back again with an oneshot ! Hope you guys wil...
67.8K 1.4K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
11K 624 22
She spent two decades waiting on Spencer James to open his eyes and see her, and her heart. That didn't work. Spencer is great at many things but cop...
664K 12.8K 46
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S - Book 1 - can be read as stand alone What do you get when you mix two pressured college students, NFL drafts, love c...