Cinematographer

By WGGWeasley

Jade Davis (You, it's just easier then writing Y/N every time) has been working her way up to cinematographer... More

Background Information
Playlist
On Top of the World
Happy Birthday
A/N:
Only Girl
Autumn Afternoon
Marry Me
Don't Fear the Reaper
No Greater Love
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Wanted
Sweater Weather
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Rise Your Glass
Cruella De Vil
They Don't Know About Us
Fighter
Just a Dream
Run Boy Run
Premiere
A/N
Are you sure?
20 Weeks
Telling The Family
Thanksgiving
What is SHE doing here?
"Um, Jade?" "Yes?" "It's Time." "What?"
Welcome To This Crazy Family
Welcome Home
First Date Night
Civil War
A/N
Time Jump
A Whole Bunch of Craziness
Media Day
I Put a Spell On You
Gender Reveal
Christmas in LA
You're 3 Already?
Directing Debut
"He's what?"
"Jade!" I grip her arm, "Now?" "Now."
"Jade, Go!"
"You gotta fight.... "
AITA?
Not an update
The First Meeting
Grief is a funny thing
Surprise
I can't watch another second of....
New Story
Your Grace

Well, I'm In Troble

3.4K 110 79
By WGGWeasley

A/N: This will be the only chapter without a song title as a chapter title. It's the last day of the honeymoon and a magazine has been released, picture above.

December 7, 2013

Jade's POV

Today is our last full day in New Hampshire. And Lizzie and I have decided to spend the morning heading towards Kittery, Maine to go to the Kittery Outlets. Then our afternoon would be spent at the arcade on the boardwalk of Hampton Beach.

Lizzie went out to get breakfast since I'm a little bit injured according to my wife. I accidentally rolled my ankle on the stairs last night. I'm a clumsy athlete. My ankle feels fine, but she wants to help in anyway she can. So if that means I get to stay in bed while she brings back breakfast for me. Then I'm all for it.

"Here." Lizzie walks in handing me a magazine cover. "Scarlett Johansson on new Marvel Movie. Okay I don't see a problem with it." "Read everything." Elizabeth Olsen spotted in Hampton, New Hampshire. We already knew that she was spotted. "Who is Jade Davis and why is she important to Elizabeth Olsen?" Hmmm. I open the magazine flipping to the page that the article was on.

"'Jade Davis and Elizabeth Olsen reportedly met on the first day on set of the movie Very Good Girls.' Aww they can notice things." I joke, I hear Lizzie giggle. "Keep reading." "'They always seem to be together. It's reported that Lizzie has met Jade's family, and that Jade has met Lizzie's.'" Okay, I mean that wasn't like it's supposed to be a secret. I've posted pictures of her with my family before. "'It seems earlier this year that Jade and Elizabeth bought an apartment together. They've always been close friends, and now they are roommates. They will soon both be working on the new Marvel Movie.' They still haven't figured how close we are yet." "Keep reading." "'Seems they are currently vacationing together in Hampton, New Hampshire. They seem awfully cozy.'"

"My media team has already called me. Said don't engage and it will be become less important soon then it is right now. If we engage they may think it's more then just two friends vacationing together."

I nod slowly putting the magazine on the beside table. "No engagement. Got it. Now come over here I want a kiss." I raise my arms up to her. She rolls her eyes walking over to me pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "Breakfast time. Then we can head off to the outlets. We have to get your family some gifts for Christmas."

I groan falling back onto the bed. "You're driving right?"

I can hear Lizzie laugh as a pillow hits my head. "Get up lazy ass. Busy day today."

I roll my eyes pulling the pillow off my face putting it beside me. "Alright, alright. What's for breakfast baby?"

"I got us bacon egg and cheese bagels from Coffee Break Cafe." I perk up hearing bacon. "Bacon?" "I got yours with extra bacon. You bacon obsessed person." Lizzie smiles contently shaking her head. I beam at her. "Yay!" I let out in a squeal. This in turn just makes Lizzie laugh. God, I love hearing her laugh.

"I brought you your favorite ice coffee. How you can drink ice coffee when it's snowing out. I will never know." "It's a Massachusetts thing." I shrug like it's the most simplest thing in the world. We can drink ice coffee at anytime of the year. Cold, hot, anything in between. Ice coffee is our go to. "You're so weird." She jokes.

"Well you married me." "That's because I love you and all of your New England and Massachusetts weird things included."

I stand up from where I was currently on the bed to walk behind Lizzie. I wrapped my arms around her waist pressing a kiss to her pulse point. Which gains a sigh of pleasure to fall out of Lizzie's mouth.

Lizzie abruptly steps forward. I let out a small whine a frown falling onto my face. "I know you're already dressed. I can see your boots. So, let's get your pretty ass down to the rental car. The faster we get to Kittery the faster we get back here to go to the place you can be a kid again." I step forward slapping her ass playfully, I hear a small yelp fall from Lizzie's lips. I grab my coat. "You left our breakfast and our coffee in the car to make me move my ass didn't you?" "Yes, yes I did." "You learned that from me." I frown stepping in front of her to open the door.

She slaps my ass playfully giving me a small smirk and a wink. "I learn from the best." She starts to walk down the hallway swaying her hips more than normal. I suck in a breath making sure I had everything before closing the hotel room door. I slip on the do not disturb sigh on the handle. I quickly follow after my incredibly sexy wife.

"Took you long enough." She mutters glancing around in the lobby. I immediately know what she's doing. I slip off my jacket throwing it on top of her head. I lead her out of the lobby and to the car as fans and paparazzi try to bombard her with questions and pictures. When we get to the car. Lizzie slips into the driver seat.

I decide to linger for a second. "Can't you just understand that she's just as human as you are and deserves this thing called personal space and respect?"

I slip into the car which Lizzie had already started while I talked. "Because that wasn't engaging." She glances at me slightly before pulling out of the parking spot and onto the empty road heading in the direction of where we wanted to go for the day.

"I couldn't just stand there and watch them try to get so close to you that they could touch you. It's basically assault. And if you want to get technical, paparazzi harass and basically stalk celebrities to get their pictures. Which is a violation of a person's privacy. But no police officer is going to arrest a pap unless they enter private property to take said photo. Which to me is bullshit." I get a little heated about things like this. Most of her fans are nice and down to earth. Then you have the down to earth, she's the love of my life ones, there's nothing wrong with them, they actually make some awesome edits that I possibly like under a fake Instagram account... Then you get the few creepy ones, nothing to bad, just seem sketchy. Then you have the ones the super creepy ones that always seem to show up everywhere she's been spotted. Then you got the creeps who fly into my DMs saying that I'm not worth Lizzie's friendship. I'm afraid of those ones when our relationship goes public.

Then you have the paparazzi who are always trying to get some sort of rouse out of her. Try to get a compromising photo of her. Some that try to get an embarrassing photo of her. Then you have the ones who are just plain creepy and basically shove the camera in her face. Since it's public property it's not breaking a law unless they are on private property stalking or harassing said person. Which 9 times out of 10 a pap is doing, on public property. But again unless they step on private property to take a picture no police officer is going to arrest them.

"I know how you get Jade, it annoys the crap out of me how they will stand outside our apartment complex to get a photo of us leaving. Since technically that isn't breaking the law." She glances at me quickly before her eyes go back to the road.

I throw my head slightly back picking up my iced coffee taking a sip. I give a light moan when the taste touches my tongue. I can see Lizzie's face turn slightly pink. "I think this is my new favorite coffee." "It's just a French blend coffee with vanilla creamer and sugar. Light and sweet French roast coffee. The way you like it." "Yes, but taste it." I raise the straw to her lips. She takes a sip. She moans lightly when the taste hits her tongue. "Okay, yeah you're right. That is amazing." She points to my coffee. "Can you grab me the sandwich from the brown bag next to your feet?"

"What brown bag at my fee- never mind." I pick up the bag grabbing the bagel sandwich that said regular written on it. "Do you want me to unwrap it for you?"

Lizzie glances at me quickly nodding before looking back at the road. "Yes please."

I quickly unwrap the sandwich. I bring it to her mouth. "Bite." She gives off a soft chuckle before taking a bite. She takes one hand off the steering wheel to grab the bagel from my hand.

I grab mine out of the bag unwrapping it with a smile on my face. "Bacon!" I squeal taking a big bite. I can hear Lizzie giggle slightly. I glance in her direction quickly before returning back to finish my sandwich.

"Turn on the radio." She glances at me. I turn the radio on as One Direction starts playing. I smirk slightly. "Ow!" I rub my arm where Lizzie slapped me. I glance in her direction noticing her face was completely red and her legs pressing together.

I switch the station as Closer by Tegan and Sara was playing. I hear Lizzie release a breath. "I will never forgive you for naming our little friend, Louis." She glares at me playfully.

"Yes, but Louis does make you have a dirty mouth, and we do dance all night to the best song ever. Ow!" I rub my arm again. "I hate you." "That's definitely not what you were saying last nig- ow! Will you stop hitting me?"

Lizzie glares at me. "Only if you promise to shut up about our sex life." "Lizzie, honey, no one is here listening to our conversation. We are in our private car right now having a private conversation, okay?"

"No, because the more you talk about it. The more I'm going to want to pull over and ravish you in the backseat." She deadpans looking at me. My eyes widen, "oh... yeah that could get us on the sex offenders registry if we're caught." "No shit Sherlock. Your mom is a public defender. She doesn't just tell you laws to make sure you stay safe. She reiterates them to me sometimes. To make sure I know when a pap crosses the line."

"Oh right." I whisper softly. "So what do you want for Christmas?"

"Well thats a change of conversation. Um maybe a great first year of marriage with my wife." She beams at me placing one hand on my thigh squeezing softly.

"Well that's not a physical present." "Jade, you always know what to get me when you see it. Just trust your instincts." She smiles getting off on the exit to Kittery.

"Ever been to Maine?" I ask taking another sip of my coffee. "No actually I haven't." "Neither have I." Lizzie shakes her head with a smile on her face. "Dork." "I'm your dork." "That you are."

"So, are we getting your family gifts from both of us. Or are we doing separate gifts?" "Together. We're married now, now we are partnered together for Christmas shopping. We get gifts for everyone before splitting up and getting gifts for each other." "Oh yeah. I forgot to give you this on the 5th. I know that the last day you usually give gifts for Hanukkah to the younger cousins on your dads side." She states shyly as she pulls into the parking lot of the Kittery outlets. She opens the glove compartment pulling out a wrapped gift. She hands it to me.

I unwrap it. It was a leather bound notebook and a pen. Like a really nice pen, underneath the notebook was a book of poems written by Maya Angelou. "You like to write poetry sometimes. So, why not write it in a nice notebook. And the book with poems is annotated by Maya Angelou." I look up at her my eyes brimming with tears. "Disregarding this amazing notebook and pen you got an annotated book from Maya Angelou? How'd you manage that?"

"I wrote her a letter about how much of a fan of her work you were. And that you started writing poetry because you were inspired by her to do so. And the following week I got a response with the book with annotations. Inside the front cover is a note to you."

My eyes widen snapping up to meet Lizzie's before opening the front cover. There right in front was

'Dear Jade Olsen,

Yes, your fiancée told me you were taking her last name, and by the time you are reading this you will become her wife. Now, I heard you were a huge fan and that my work inspired yours. Your amazing fiancée summited one of your poems to me. The imagery used in the first stanza set the tone for the rest of the poem, I was not disappointed when I read the last stanza and how the fire was a symbol of the love that was growing for your now fiancée soon to be wife. Please don't ever stop writing.

Warm wishes,

Maya Angelou'

"Did I mention that I love you today?" "Only a few times." "Well I'm mentioning it again. I love you so damn much. This was an amazing gift. Thank you Lizzie." "The smile and happy tears were worth it. I'm glad you love your gift baby." She glances in every direction before pulling me into a quick kiss.

"Okay, now let's go get your family some gifts."

I shake my head slightly opening the car door as she pops the trunk so I can put my Hanukkah gift in the trunk so no one will steal it. Once we were all ready we headed towards the outlets. "Wait.." I slide a beanie and sunglasses onto Lizzie. I slide a beanie on myself before we continue onto the shops. "Can't be having you recognized here and have our gift shopping disturbed." I can just sense her rolling her eyes through her dark sunglasses. "We should probably do your dad and uncle's first as they are probably the hardest to shop for." "Actually my dad loves the Under Armor rain coats. And my uncle Eric is a huge Boston Red Socks Fan. And there's a store just for Boston and New England sports here. And my uncle Fred, we can probably also get him a rain coat from Under Armor."

We head off towards Under Armor finding two rain coats. One in my Uncle Fred's size, and the other in my Dad's size. While Lizzie goes to pay I go over to the women's section checking out the athletic gear. I feel a presence behind me. "Those maroon leggings would make your ass look good." The voice states. I shiver slightly before scrunch my eyebrows together. I recognize the voice. I turn around to see my ex girlfriend Ashley. "You always looked good in maroon." She smiles. "You here alone?"

I glance past her to notice Lizzie was sliding her card now so she was almost done at the register. "No, actually I'm not." This makes the taller girl raise her eyebrows. "Oh, okay. This person a friend?" No, she's not. But she's also not ready to come out. "Yes."

Her smile widens, "well give me a call. I want to catch up sometime. Maybe rekindle what was there." She winks heading back to work. I look up noticing Lizzie had like eagle eyes on Ashley as she walked away. I signal my head to the door. I may just be in trouble.

When we both go outside Lizzie drops the bag into my hand. "You're stronger." I giggle softly shaking my head. She grabs my collar pulling me to her. "Mine." She growls dropping my collar and walking ahead of me slightly.

Oh dear god she's trying to kill me. "Pick it up slow poke we have a lot of shopping to do. Not a lot of time." She states over her shoulder. I shake my body out before following after her. We're my panties ruined, most definitely. Do I care? Nope.

We find Yankee Candle next. We head inside to find a candle for my aunt Heather.

It takes Lizzie 3 minutes to find the perfect scent that my aunt loves. "No flirting with women while I pay this time." She whispers heading off to the register. I scoff, I didn't flirt back. Ashley sort of flirted with me.

Since there wasn't a line Lizzie was by my side in less than a minute. "Who's next?"

"I would say Lindt since it's right there and we can get presents for, Mikayla, my mom, Cass, and Gina in there."

"How about I go to Lindt and get those for them and you go to Crocs for Danielle and Ashlyn and your cousins?"

I nod heading off to the croc store for Danielle and Ashlyn, Ethan, and Charlie.

I look around finding tie dye crocs for Danielle. I find green ones for Charlie, for Ethan I find some cool gibbets for his already pre-existing crocs. For Ashlyn I found a pair of the fur lined crocs in pink. I quickly head off to the register. I pay before heading back outside when Ashley seemed to exit the Under Armor store. Shitty, shit, shit, shit. She spots me waving with a smile before walking over. Oh crap.

"Christmas shopping? Don't you have like cool places in LA to shop for Christmas gifts for your family?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"I'm visiting the area. I'm currently off until February for any movie, so, I decided to come back and visit my family that I haven't been able to see recently due to how busy I've been." Why am I talking to her?

"I know, I've noticed. You're doing the new upcoming Marvel movie right? I always knew you'd follow your dream and achieve it." Ashley beams at me touching my arm slightly. Well, if you really knew me, you would know it was to direct, but that's a different story.

"Look, Ashley-" "If you're not busy tonight I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner with me?" My eyes widen. I gulp slightly. Well, I'm in trouble.

"I don't know who you think you are. But she is busy tonight." Lizzie states behind Ashley.

Ashley turns to Lizzie. "I happen to be her friend." No, no you aren't. I hear Lizzie scoff, "if you're her friend, then I've never heard of you."

"The names Ashley, Ashley Summers."

I notice Lizzie's eyes widen behind her sunglasses. Ashley was the first girl I dated in college. She dropped out our Junior year. She was the first person I gave everything too, and when she dropped out, out of nowhere and left. She completely broke me. I did a lot of 'short flings' with girls until I met Lizzie. The 'short flings' would tell me that they loved me only to get me to spend money getting them expensive gifts. And when I found out their game they too would leave and break my heart with it. Lizzie healed my heart.

"Well Ashley Summers, Jade has plans tonight. It involves lots of screaming." Oh dear lord have mercy on my soul.

"What concert are you going to? Maybe I can tag along."

"Or maybe you don't tag along." Lizzie grabs my wrist pulling me towards American Eagle. "I thought getting Cass a nice soft shirt would be better than chocolate." She states calmly opening the door to the store.

"Lizzie, I wasn't..." "I know you weren't. But it just sucks watching her check you out and you stand there all innocent looking because you have no clue what is going on."

"Yours." I whisper in her ear walking towards the back where the softer shirts were located. She caught up to me. "Mine." She growls into my ear making me shiver. Definitely going to have to throw these panties away.

We find a nice soft purple shirt for my sister as we head to the register I notice a cute maroon sweater. I grab my size. Lizzie just shakes her head as we pay.

We head out of the store. I was currently carrying all the bags. "The Boston Sports cave is next door we should probably go there next." Lizzie states as we head that direction. I head in as she decides to stand outside with our abundance of bags. I find a Red Sox baseball cap for my cousin Nathaniel, and a Red Sox pull over wind breaker for my uncle Eric. I pay before heading outside.

"Who's left?" "Your aunt Sally, Catherine, and Avery." "My aunt Sally is a nurses aid, so Clarks for shoes may be a great place to go. Then Catherine loves Loft so we can go there for some earrings." "Sketchers have memory foam so those might be more comfortable for her to wear. And that's a better price then Clarks." I nod.

"I will go to Sketchers. You go to Loft?" "No, the last time we split up you got hit on."

"Lizzie, I'm getting your gift while I go to Sketchers."

She releases a breath. "Be safe please." "Always." I bop her nose before heading off to where Sketchers was located. I slip in finding a cute pair of very comfortable shoes for my aunt. I spot a cute pair of boots on my way to the register. I don't need them. No, no. Don't you dare try them on Jade. I internally groan turning on my heel heading to the register. I quickly pay before leaving. Now, off to Sunglass Hut.

I have to find Lizzie the perfect pair. My phone bings.

{Unknown}: Hey, it's Ashley, I was just hoping that you have the same number. If you do, I would really love to catch up sometime. Really. I feel like a dick for how I ended things. It's always been my biggest regret.

I stare at the text deciding to ignore it right now. I continue on my hunt to find Lizzie the perfect pair. I finally find a pair. I grab them heading to the register. While the lady was ringing up my new pair for myself and the pair for Lizzie. I texted her.

Portable Heater: Head to Carter's when you're done. We'll get Avery a gift there.

Not even a second later I got a response.

My Cuddly Sloth ❤️: 👌

I quickly pay heading outside. I hide the Sunglass Hut bag heading in the direction of Carter's. Outside waiting was Lizzie. I smile when I see her leaning casually against the wall. I bite my bottom lip. That sexy person is my wife. Mine.

I make my way over. "Yours." "Mine."

Harry Potter has 'Always', Peeta and Katniss has 'Stay with me', Percy and Annabeth have 'Together'. Lizzie and I have, 'Yours and Mine.'

I hand Lizzie my phone while I search for a shirt for Avery. I found a cute shirt and some cute leggings to go with it.

"I blocked her number. I answered too. 'Sorry, I think you have the wrong number.' Then blocked her." Lizzie states sliding my phone back into my coat pocket. We head to the register to pay for the outfit. Once we pay we head back outside.

"Did we get everyone?"

"Rain coat for my dad, rain coat for my uncle Fred, wind breaker for my uncle Eric, baseball cap for cousin Nathaniel, crocs for Charlie, Ashlyn, and Danielle. Gibbets for Ethan, shirt for Cass, sneakers for aunt Sally, an outfit for Avery, and a present for you." "Candle for your aunt Heather, dark chocolate truffles for your mom, assorted for Gina, and white chocolate for Mikayla. And then earrings for Cate. That's everyone on your moms side that celebrates Christmas. And a present for you."

"We are all set. Back to the car." We head back to the car. I was carrying all the bags like I was a damn pack mule or something.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever. Ow!" I look at Lizzie her face a little red. "One more. You are on the pull out and no screaming tonight."

My eyes widen. "Done." "Good girl, that's what I thought." She turns to me as she pops the trunk. I place all the bags in the trunk. "Mine." She practically growls, like really growls. If my panties weren't already ruined. They we're now. "Yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 3.8K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
32K 738 12
Basically one shots of Lizzie/Wanda as a mom to a daughter. Eliza is my OC playing the character of Wanda and Elizabeth's daughter. Ages will vary t...
82.3K 2.1K 42
Book 2 Carrying on from suck it up I don't own any marvel content All rights reserved
278K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...