EVER AFTER

By Tejadurai_02

Varun is a hardworking and a busy businessman who comes across Nithya in his life . Nithya is a girl who is... More

CHAPTER 1
CHARACTER AESTHETICS ❤️
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 ❤️
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Last Chapter
Epilogue ❤️

CHAPTER 28

299 25 31
By Tejadurai_02

The next day they decided to visit the remaining best places and to hit the road around 4 pm because they need to reach Chennai for their robotic week .

As they decided to leave at 4 , they decided to sight see places around , they went to a hill top restaurant to have food , enjoying the view they ate their breakfast . They then stopped to buy some things like chocolates and stuffs .

They entered a handmade gifts shop , Preethi pulled Arjun to the other end of the store to choose scarfs where he was bickering why she would need that in Chennai . Nithya and Varun chuckled hearing it . They then silently walked around just seeing the cute paintings and handmade things .

Nithya's eye were fixed on one Dreamcatcher the whole time . But she didn't want to buy it . They blue and black coloured dreamcatcher swirled due to the wind , which again made her to look at it . Varun was watching her antics from the moment they decided to stop on handmade gifts shop .

He didn't understand why she didn't buy it when she liked it so much . He nudged her then showing the dreamcatcher , " Atha apdiyae pathutu irukarthuku nee vaangidalam ma " he told chuckling . She sighed and nodded a no again and went from there .

He was totally confused with what happened to her suddenly . She was enjoying even when they had their breakfast , now she is totally sulking . He went and sat beside her silently and wrapped his hands across her shoulder . She placed her head on his shoulder  , nuzzling in his shoulders . He chuckled and asked " Ena d aachu Nala Thana iruntha !" .

"Illa Nala thaan iruken ! Nee romba yosikatha varu !" She responded in a normal tone . The way she responded may seem normal to others but he understood she is thinking of something and she is suppressing her emotions .

"Nee ipa solraya illa epdi !" He asked calmly looking at the passing vehicles . She gulped audibly then he turned to face her . Her eyes were in dilemma between the trance and realisation .

"Antha dreamcatcher ....sighs ... It has blue and black both our fav colours , it caught my eyes the moment we entered . I .... I thought to buy  it for .... You ...  But when I was about to go near it , I heard two girls talking .... Sighs ... It's just nothing leave it . I don't want that ! " She said .

He frowned hearing her , he just pulled her closer and said " It's high time you start talking now ! You are really testing my patience Ms. Nithya " , he said frowning .

She immediately sighed and looked into his eyes , her eyes were glistening . "Do you really think I'm suitable for you , ughh , you emit such a royal aura and look no less than a great person , and here I am who is just a usual chirpy girl , who is no match to you . You deserve someone better Varun , who matches you in your standards . I'm not meant to be with ...." Her breath hitched . Tears were rolling down her cheeks . He was seething in anger one side and the other side is too broke to see her like this .

He cupped her face , made her look him , hushed her saying " look into my eyes and nothing else okay ! " . Slowly she started breathing calmly and tears reduced . He then pulled her close and kissed her senseless showing how much she means to him . After which he felt she understood what he conveyed through his actions . He pulled away from her .

His eyes were brimming with tears now . He was still cupping her face . "Ms. Nithya , listen to my words keenly now understand , I'm not man of words , but that doesn't mean I love you any less . Nan nethu sonathu thaan you are my lifelime and always will be . There is no Varun without Nithya . All those royal aura , king , that raging CEO stuff will be dust under your presence . Raging CEO ah iruntha matum success vanthudathu have to be witty and sensible , antha sensitivity feelings ithulam nee illama Ila !

Ennidam ulla
Kettadhai nee vilakki
Nalladhaiyae koduthaai
Dhevadhaiyae

Naanae ennai
Thorandhen adi
Neeyae unmai
Unardhen adi

"Antha CEO eduthuta no one will even bother to look at me except my Nithya . She .... She is the only person who sees past that side , who knows Varun . Who knows how much fragile I am and who knows to heal my pains . Ena Sona .... Chirpy girl no match to you huh ! Just for your information , my Nithya is one of the important people in her field and is my lifeline . Antha no match to you .... It's me who is no match in front of you ... Sighs and chuckles Nee angel d , do you know that . Illa you don't know , athan ipdi loosu Mari pesura . "

Annaiyidam kooda
Ippadi oru paasam
Kandadhillai naan ena purigiradhae
Vazhvellaam nee endru aanaayae

"Just so you know , none other than my Nithya is for me . She is the only person I want to be with my rest of the life , spend my old life bickering with you . Not only in this life , for all the lives I take I am meant to be with you and you only . I don't want anyone else . Purinjiko d enala Una thavara Vera oruthi ya lam yosika kooda mudiyathu ! Thayavasenji ipdi lam pesathadi . Nee solavey venam antha rendu Peru ena pesunanga nu seriya throw them out of your mind ."

Unnai oru paadhi
Endru ninaikaamal
Aththanaiyum neeyena ninaipadhilae
Naalellaam theerndhaalae sandhosam

He chuckled with tears in his eyes , "Nan unkoodayae thaan irunthen Oru second thalli illa , Una matumey thaan pathutu irunthen , antha rendu Peru lam enga irunthanga kooda gavanikala nan . Nee .... Nee matum thaan en mind enoda conscious la iruntha . Nee iruntha suthi yaaru iruka kooda pakatha enta vanthu . Ipdi pesura , enaku avlo kovam vanthuchi ana nee azharatha paka mudiyala avlo valikuthu manasula purinjiko ! It's always you and only you !"

Sikka vaipadhum neethaan
Sikkedupadhum neethaan
Enna seivadhu ennai ipadi
Kaththa vaipadhum
Neethaan neethaan …

He poured his heart out totally not leaving her to even say something . His eyes were constantly shedding tears . He just hugged her after his long speech . Nithya on the other hand , was left flabbergasted by hearing his words . She hugged him as if he was her favourite toy . She apologized continuously for her words .

He hugged her so close and not wanting to hear her sorry song . He parted from the hug and looked in her eyes . Her eyes holded a different glint and shined more from Which he understood that she is way more clearer now and both smiled at each other knowing everything is said , she mouthed "I love you so much " he smiled at her and kissed her forehead , muttering " I love you more !" .

He then stood up and looked at her and signalled her to come with him . She stood up and intertwined her hands with his and they went inside . He then went straight to that dreamcatcher , he looked at her . Her eyes glistened and he smiled seeing that . They then bought it and he promised it will always be in his office reminding her .

"Athayae pathutu irukama velayum paaru da seriya " she mocked him . "Adingggguhhh en d sola Mata kolupu thaan unaku !" He said glaring at her playfully . She giggled , leaning in his shoulders . They then searched for the other couple who seemed to be lost .

The reached the same scarf section only to find Preethi bickering with Arjun , who is sitting with his hands on his hands . He stood up once he saw these both , ran to them . "Hey vanthu thola d theditu vantanga Pola , apdi thana mapla theditu Thana da vantha !" Arjun told Preethi then turned to Varun and said the last part .

Varun grinned which Abishek understood that he isn't gonna be of any use so he instantly asked Nithya " theditu Thana vantheenga solen neeyachum " . Nithya giggled and nodded . Preethi let out a sigh . Varun furrowed his eyebrows "Ena ma aachu ethuvum vaangalaya !" He asked eyeing that they didn't carry anything .

"Illa na Ivan ethuvumey Nala irukunu sola matran , scarf ethuku kekuran ethu sonalum ethuna solran na !" Preethi whined like child to Varun . He chuckled and ruffled her hair and then turned to see Arjun who raised his hands up in the air . Varun and Nithya laughed out loud and then ushered them out of the store .

And after all that happened , they decided to fill their bellys before hitting the road and this time they agreed to let Shree drive too . They took turns and they reached Chennai around 3 am and all hit their bed in their homes .

.______________❤️____________.

Chinna chapter thaan but manichikonga makkaley !!!
Travel time la eluthunathu !!

After edit : i wish I complete editing soon and if u find any errors do let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 396 25
NITHYA , a 27 yrs old woman from Chennai works as a Professor in Gandhi Medical College . She is a girl with full of smiles outside and with deep sil...
164K 8.8K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
825K 60.6K 65
Completed story♥️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...
18.4K 624 56
Thank you so much for giving my story an opportunity... I hope everyone who ever going to read this will enjoy this story... And This is my first...