Our Destiny - Wanda Maximoff...

Od wandamaximoff93

Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to wo... Více

A Fresh Start
The Welcome Party
Late Night Visit
Anywhere But Here
Fight To Stay
Please Don't Go
On Your Side
You've Got This
More Than Friends
Say My Name
A Shattered Dream
All Hope Lost
Falling To Pieces
Bring Her Home
Meeting The Enemy
The Perfect Soldier
We're Falling Apart
You Broke Me
The Safe House
Into The Fire
Always Saving Me
Moments Of Happiness
Time To Celebrate
Let Me Out
I Can't Breathe
The Hardest Part
Into The Darkness
Lost In Grief
Nothing Else Matters
Come Back Home
To Feel Again
One More Chance
I've Got You
Taking Second Place
Whatever It Takes
Nobody But You
Keep Loving Me
Caught Off Guard
It Ends Tonight
Soul On Fire
Let Her Down
Lost Without You
Out Of Control
A New Threat

A Broken Reality

4.1K 157 75
Od wandamaximoff93

A few days had passed since Wanda had confronted Y/N and so far Y/N had done everything she could to avoid talking or seeing anyone. The thought of having to explain it out loud to someone, even Nat, Y/N just couldn't face it.

Y/N had spent time in the lab, returning to the one thing she knew she was good at, science. It had been a relief to lose herself in the work, to take everything else off her mind. Though deep down Y/N was aware that she couldn't avoid the situation forever.

Leaning back in her chair Y/N smiled slightly, the results from her tests had shown progress in unlocking how the alien material had fused with her DNA. Which could help figure out the extent of her new powers.

"Just need another sample" Y/N muttered to herself as she scribbled more notes down.

Once the notes were done, Y/N tucked the folder into the pile with the others and headed out of the lab. In order to take another sample of her blood she needed a fresh blood draw kit. There had only been a couple in the lab and Y/N had used them up.

She was sure Dr Cho wouldn't object to her taking a few from the medical bay. Poking her head out of the lab, Y/N checked nobody else was around before starting to make her way to the medical bay.

Opening the doors, Y/N was surprised to see the place was empty. She'd expected at least to see Dr Cho there but it appeared everyone had the day off. Y/N made her way over to one of the supply cabinets and started sifting through it trying to find what she needed.

"Hello? Is somebody out there?"

The voice made Y/N jump sending supplies scattering across the floor. Spinning around Y/N stared at the drawn curtains around one of the beds, the voice had definitely come from behind it.

"Please if there is someone there can you tell me why I'm here?"

Y/N frowned at the familiarity of the voice, then after a few seconds Y/N realised exactly who it belonged too. How the hell had she not know that Lexa was there at the compound?!

Forgetting about the scattered supplies, Y/N walked over and pulled back the curtains. Her violet eyes met Lexa's sky blue ones and for a moment the whole world just stopped.

There was none of the coldness that had been in them before, they were soft and kind, like they had been when things had been good. Before all the bad things had happened to them.

"Y/N... hey" Lexa smiled brightly at her. "I take it something went wrong on the mission? That's what landed me in this very bright and shiney med bay. Is the rest of the team okay?"

Y/N frowned, confused at what Lexa was asking and unsure what to say back to her.

"Mi amor, I thought you'd be a little bit happier to see me. I mean I know you weren't happy about me taking the mission but you look like you've seen a ghost" Lexa shifted slightly to sit up more, wincing in pain as she moved.

"Y-you don't remember..." Y/N stammered taking a step back, suddenly feeling very light headed.

"Hey Y/N come on you're starting to worry me. If you're on about me proposing to you a week ago of course I remember it and know we argued before I left but I haven't changed my mind" Lexa tried to get up from the bed but her body protested, the pain meds had worn off.

Y/N stumbled back again her hands reaching out for the wall, she felt like the air had been knocked out of her. She tried to form words but nothing would come out and her body was shaking uncontrollably. She was having a panic attack.

The room started to spin and Y/N couldn't stay up right and found herself falling backwards. The last thing she remembered was the glare of the medical bays artificial lights before she passed out.

**

Wanda sat in the lounge a blanket over her lap as she read. She'd been struggling to keep from thinking about Y/N and the look on her face when she'd thrown the engagement ring box at her. Wanda felt terrible knowing she had done that to Y/N but she didn't want Y/N to be with her if it wasn't what she really wanted.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on? Because every time I look for Y/N she appears to have mastered the art of spy craft and is nowhere to be found" Nat's voice broke the silence as she walked in, arching a brow at Wanda.

Wanda sighed as she closed her book and looked over at Nat. She had wondered how long it would take someone else of the team to notice and of course it was Nat.

"I don't know where Y/N is, I'm just giving her some space to think about things" Wanda admitted a small frown tugging at the edge of her lips.

"Space? I thought you two were going to sort things out. I sent Y/N to find you and told her to quit being stupid since you're the best thing that's ever happened to her. How has that resulted in space?" Nat was struggling to keep up with the rollercoaster Wanda and Y/N seemed to be on.

"I found the engagement ring, Y/N had it in her pocket. The one Lexa gave to her. So I told her to figure out who it was she really wanted" Wanda fidgeted with the edge of the blanket as she spoke.

"Lexa never gave Y/N an actual ring Wanda. She proposed with a twisted paper clip before she left on the mission, before she went missing" Nat explained remembering it all from when Y/N had cried about it to her two years ago.

"But... the ring it had a photo of them in the box, I thought Y/N had done that" Wanda said confusion clouding her mind, had she been wrong to push Y/N away like she had.

Nat shook her head, "My guess is that Lexa had it, I don't know how Y/N ended up with it but I promise you Wanda Y/N never had a ring."

Wanda went to say something when an alarm sounded and both her and Nat were up off the couch in a heart beat.

"Shit, the medical bay" Nat cursed before breaking into a sprint, Wanda following close behind her.

**

Lexa had fought through the pain her body was in and had managed to hit the red button at the side of her bed before forcing herself up to get to Y/N. She figured that alarm would get someone's attention.

"Y/N come on open those eyes for me" Lexa said panic lining her words as she gently placed her fingers on Y/N neck to check for a pulse.

"Lexa get away from her, now" Nat entered the medical bay, gun drawn and aimed at Lexa.

Wanda came in and immediately summoned her powers when she saw Lexa leaning over an unconscious Y/N. She was shocked that Lexa was there and glanced across at Nat but she didn't share the shock and Wanda realised then that her friend has been keeping secrets.

"Nat, come on there is no need to point a gun at me. I mean I know you don't like me but that seems a bit much" Lexa frowned at the aggression from Nat and the other woman who had come in.

Nat held the gun steady, she'd checked on Lexa an hour ago and she still hadn't been awake. Dr Cho had said it might take a little time due to the trauma the implant had caused. So Nat had left to try and find Y/N again.

"You need to get away from her" Wanda spoke, her tone full of anger and protectiveness.

"Look I don't know what is going on but I am not going to be told to get away from my fiancé" Lexa looked at them both confused and annoyed.

Wanda was shocked at Lexa's words and now Nat looked shocked too.

"She is not your fiancé" Wanda snapped her power writhing around her hands desperate to lash out and attack Lexa.

Nat clocked the way Wanda was reacting and took a step to her left, blocking Wanda from Lexa. The last thing she needed was Wanda blasting the medical bay to pieces.

"Lexa what year is it?" Nat asked, lowering the gun slightly.

"It's 2019" Lexa replied, not understanding why Nat would be asking her that.

Nat shook her head, now she understood what was happening. Lexa had no idea what had happened in the last two years. Whatever Dr Cho had done by removing the implant had clearly caused some kind of amnesia.

"Lexa, it's been two years since you left on that mission, a lot has happened and right now I need you to just take a step back" Nat explained as she holstered the gun.

"No, that can't be right, what are you on about?" Lexa didn't understand why Nat would be saying this to her but she did what Nat asked and moved back to the bed. It was overwhelming and Lexa didn't know how to process it.

Wanda rushed forward the moment Lexa moved, kneeling down next to Y/N and taking hold of her hand, brushing her thumb lightly against the back of Y/N's hand. As much as she wanted to still be mad at Y/N, Wanda couldn't hide away from her feelings for her.

"Wanda, can you get Y/N out of here and back to her room" Nat asked as she moved forward to, though her attention was focused on Lexa.

Wanda nodded and used her power to help her lift Y/N up from the floor. As she left the medical bay, Wanda glanced back and gave Lexa a withering stare before turning the corner.

"Why is that red head acting like Y/N is hers?" Lexa asked Nat, easily picking up on the body language and the way Wanda had touched Y/N.

"It's a very long story and I think you might want to sit down to hear it" Nat said, she had no idea what was going to happen now.

Nat moved and sat down on one of the chairs and pulled her phone out, sending a message to Tony to get to the compound. She was going to need him, Steve and Clint around to deal with the fallout of this conversation.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

590K 17.5K 38
Natasha Romanoff was never particularly fond of Y/N. Ever since you joined the team, there was a tangible rivalry between you both. Apart from this...
28.1K 876 55
Natasha Romanoff never thought about catching feelings towards the girl she didn't trusted the most. But one night changed everything. this story wi...
180K 7.2K 38
Natasha has been assigned to desk duty and must watch the famous Y/N through indirect contact after slipping up on a mission. It was a job she felt...
38.5K 1.3K 25
Falling in love is never easy, but what if your heart pulls you towards the two people you should never fall for? For years, you've admired Natasha f...