Perverted Quadruplets (Jelsa)

By melantha123

#25 in Random - 18th January 2015 . "Take my hoodie off," Jack ordered. I shook my head and soon I feel how h... More

Introducing us
Od Inhon Creed - Snow Perverts Clan
Push it - By melantha123
By jelsaforever21
Suck IT! By CrazyNala2681
From A Book - By PrincessSelene04
Conversation At Park - By melantha123
Faster! - By jelsaforever21
Hide and Seek - By PrincessSelene04
#69 in Random / JELSA ON ICE!!
Something from CrazyNala2681 and melantha123
Belt Buckle - By melantha123
Sweet Stuff - By Queen_Rosalina
The Blue Dress - By ??
A Meeting - By ??
MY LEFT - By PrincessSelene04
What? - By Jelsa-Heart
The Knight at Rush Hour Train Ride - By melantha123
The Punishment!! - By TheFangirlScream
Make a move part one! - By jelsaforever21
Anniversary Worth Melting - By melantha123
Again!! - By Jelsa-Heart
Dare to Kiss - By melantha123
In the Rain - By SweetWriterRebel
Entry for Him - By melantha123
We are Awesome!
The Unnamed Story - By afrozenedit
This May Hurt - By Write_or_whale_12
Wanting it So Bad - By Emily_Sing
Ready?? By lil_ princess_20
Tourist Guides - By melantha123
All of me..
Bored - By MrAweesome
Angry is Hot - By perriefectmusic
The Bed - By Miss_Seragaki_
Friends with Benefits - By PrincessSelene04
Issue caused by Wattpad
Babysitter - By melantha123
Hard Suck - By foxie28
It's coming out - By AnonymousPotato
Shift - By MagicalImagination
Careful Push - By BrokenSilverShadow
Fast Riding on - By AnonymousPotato
Blindfolded : By Queen_Rosalina
Snowflake Blizzard - By DragonRiderAnonymous
Moonlight Part 1 - By Jelsa-and-books-rock
Two Worlds Part..1? - By melantha123
Moonlight Part 2 - By Jelsa-and-books-rock
Blow me - By melantha123 (making it up)
Sassy White Blizzard - By Brightsun93 (PrincessSelene04)
Two Worlds Part 2 - By melantha123
Camping - By melantha123
Liquid Going Down the Throat - By Misty1023
Taking it all - By fangirlshipsandmore
Twirling Tongue - By melantha123
Gentle Way is the Best - By fangirlshipsandmore
Do it Faster - By Misty1023
Too Tight - By AnonymousPotato
Caught - By jelsaforever21
Two Worlds Part 3 - By melantha123
Cold Air - By Write_or_whale_12
Surprise Song - By JelsaHiccelsaOTP
Tourist Guides Part 2 - By melantha123
Sexytary part 1 - By jelsaforever21
Blue Eyes - By melantha123
Two Worlds Part 5 - by melantha123
Go Slow - by --elma
School is Fun - by Jelsa_Mixer
Private and the Captain - by melantha123
Stupid Boys - by @Freezeyaheadoff
Business Affair - by Anonymous person
Abnormal High School - by melantha123
Sexytary Part 2 - by jelsaforever21
Gyne Appointment - by melantha123
Ink and Lust - By melantha123
Instead of Doing Homework - By frozenvixie
He who rescued me - by melantha123
Two Worlds Part 6 - by melantha 123
Blue Riding Hood - jelsaforver21
Private and the Captain Part 2 - by melantha123
Private and the Captain Part 3 - by melantha123
Heat on House Hunt - By melantha123
Closed book and a new one!!!

Two Worlds Part 4 - By melantha123

10.9K 166 70
By melantha123

A/N: Fruit salad with lemons.. some smut on top.

When the moonlight was dancing on her delicate face she opened up her eyes. The glow from the bedroom  window was calming the roaming storm inside her that was making her feel unease. She bit her bottom lip painfully, his body was pressing against her which made her heart flutter.

At first she just had the goal on her mind, to get an heir to her kingdom from the man who made her his own when they were younger. She loved him back then but the realization of her love still existing was like a blade had been pierced through her heart. Since this love is yet something that has been forbidden between two individuals of two different worlds.

The breath which she was holding in escaped from her as a cold breeze as his hand came to rest over her waist. She hesitated when she was placing her hand over his but then it felt like the right thing to do. Carefully her fingers brushed over his hand and up towards his elbow joint. His skin was crawling up under her touch and he hummed in his sleep.

“Jack,” she whispered carefully. She heard him inhaling deeply and his hand slides down on her waist, following the curve of her hip and down to her groin. Elsa gasped as his thin cool fingers touched her womanhood and she quickly took a hold of his wrist.

“I thought that you wanted another go,” he groaned with the sleepiness making his voice sound throaty. She flinched when his front finger touched her cleavage and playfully spread it. The squeeze of her hand around his wrist tightened.

“Okay, let’s continue with that child-doing later,” his voice was flat as he turned his back at her after throwing her hand aside.

The heavy breathing of hers was getting worse as tears were making it’s way. “Stop faking, it’s not like you would care,” he mumbled and pulled the blanket better on him. Every word stroke her heart like a whip, making her whimper in pain on the inside.

As her eyes watered up she closed her eye lids. Her body shivered as she was trying to hold on, not to let her emotions overpower her. His breath hitched as he was inhaling and exhaling angrily. The body of him tensed up as he was feeling fierce.

The thought of him sleeping calmly and in ease was still lurking on her mind. She had watched him for hours after he fell asleep when he had released his load inside her. Now, when Elsa closed her eyes, she could see his sweet expression and how a strand of his silver white hair covered his forehead and was reaching his nose.

He had turn bitter, bitter from explaining why this lady is visiting him and his sister. Bitter from hearing the villagers whispering even louder, saying that he is with a sorceress or just a simple she-demon. Everyone is afraid that the devil will have a spawn. And, the oddest thing is that this is what the woman with ice powers wants. A child, not him but the child that he can give her.

That’s what he will do, make her have the child she wants. No matter how hurt he would be when she’s gone.

“Frost?” She whispered to his ear again, it made his lips part from each other as he gasped from surprise. Her hand was touching now his bare shoulder, sliding down and going over his hand. On the moment when he felt her lips kissing his shoulder he felt how her fingers played with the rim of his pants.

“So you want it again?” He said bluntly.

“I’m in love with you,” her voice shivered as she said the words to him. Jack listened to her words and stared out from the window. The light of the full moon was enchanting him. He couldn’t say a word until a dark cloud floated to cover the glow of the moon. It was like the shadow of their relationship, however this shadow is something that a simple wind cannot blow away.

“Don’t lie to me. You just want one thing,” Jack sighed as he clenched his hands into fists.

“I’m not lying!” She insisted, quickly dragging her hand back to his shoulder which she then squeezed hard.

Jack was panting, her being insisting the impossible was making him mad. One single wipe towards her hand was enough to throw her hand away, then he turned himself around quickly.

“Don’t you lie to me!” He roared with his eyes sparkling coldly as he stared at her shocked face. She started quivering as the sudden rage of him made her scared. His eyes were nothing but warm but more of the heart of winter itself, the coldest center of it.

This all was enough for him, the months of trying to hide her and make love to a woman who doesn’t give a fuck about him. Now he would put an end to this bitter sweet relationship filled with lies and despair. The sight of her being scared of him made him satisfied, the corner of his mouth twitched a bit when a cunning smirk was appearing. His sister isn’t home so she can’t hear him.. or.. Elsa which is his highest concern.

“Tell that lie again, stare into my eyes while you say it,” he hissed between his gritted teeth as he pinned her down on the bed. Her wrists were tightly pressed together and hold by his left hand.

“It’s not a lie.. L-loving you is my sin,” she whispered and stared at his cyan blue yes.

Love? Could she love him is what he thought. His eyes examined her face, to trace the lie from even one single hint that her expression could give him. However, he couldn’t see the source of lie but instead he felt hurt by the fact that her feelings were true.

As his breathing became heavy he felt how tears were about to escape from his eyes. While he continued to press her down from her wrists he hid the fact that he was on the verge of crying. Her neck was pulsing on the pace of her heart as he started sucking her skin.

Jack was rough this time which surprised her, it was almost painful to her when his other hand squeezed her breast as his other one was holding her wrists locked up.

“I’ll make you hate me,” he whispered huskily against the skin on her neck.

“Jack, it’s not possible. I--,” she said and let out a yelp when his fingers were digging into her soft breast.

“Watch me! You CAN’T love me!” Jack yelled and let go of her hands as he straightened himself and sat over his bended legs. He was breathing heavily as she glared at the naked girl.

“Frost?” Elsa said  carefully as she took support from her elbow and leaned closer to him. Her fingers were about to touch his cheek when he inhaled deeply.

A flash of hatred reflected from his eyes as he lifted his hand up. The hit on her face made her fall back on the bed, he had hit her. A trail of blood was rinsing out from her mouth as she let out a silent sob and coughed.

“You’ll hate me,” Jack said quietly and she saw him opening up his pants. His hands were working roughly and with big movements. His presence was threatening to her, making her afraid and she started backing up. She felt the edge of the bed under her right arm and when she turned around and tried to sneak out from bed she felt how her waist was grabbed.

She let out a scream while watching at the door which marked the loss of her escape and now she felt herself being flipped back around. Her heart was pounding fast as he pulled her on top of him. She was trying to squirm herself free but his hands were keeping her down by holding her still from her shoulders.

“Scream as much as you want.. no one will hear you when I screw your brains out,” he groaned and dug his face against her collarbone. He sucked her delicate skin and then he started nipping her. The fact that she was trying to push him away from her made him even fiercer. She let out a silent cry as his teeth bit her arm rather too painfully, leaving a little mark on it.

For a moment he felt remorse, glancing at her to see how her beautiful face was now showing how she was hurting while her eyes were closed and her forehead frowned. She was preparing herself for the worse. Jack’s breath hitched as he gently kissed the place where he had bitten her. His lips left a thin layer of frost on her skin, cooling the burning sensation of pain.

His thumb brushed away the blood trail from her lips which made her open her eyes again. “Now you look better. I can’t get turned on by seeing you tainted,” Frost scoffed. She turned her face away from him, feeling his hand going down on her figure. First his fingers were brushing over her lips that were slightly swollen from the beating he gave her. Trembling, his fingers moved down to her chin and then following her jawline down to her neck.

The breathing of his was ringing on her ears as he leaned closer to her. She was forced to sit on top of him, feeling how his bulge was growing inside his pants. She felt his fingers sliding down on her chest, making a stop on her breast. He pinched her nipple between his thumb and front finger, which he rubbed around it. She let out a moan which made him angry, he didn’t want her to enjoy so he pinched her hard quickly which made her flinch.

His hand let go of her breast and then with strong movement his hand went over her abdomen and fast down to her cleavage. She started gasping when his hand pressed over her cleavage.

“Time to have some fun,” he said in bitter sweet tone as he wiggled his hand between the bulge of his and her womanhood. Quickly his fingers spread her lips down there and he forced two fingers inside her, making her cry from discomfort.

“It hurts, don’t,” she sobbed and her arms went around his shoulders. She sighed painfully and her body shivered.

“Nah,” Jack said in bothered way. His fingers were twirling inside her as he pushed them further inside. She was sobbing even more and he felt her arms squeezing around his shoulders even tighter.

Then he pulled his fingers slightly back, when he couldn’t push them any further. It was only so he could push them quickly back in. His heart trembled as she was crying while he fucked her with his fingers. Her open hair was now tickling against his chest as she buried her face on his shoulder. Hot tears of hers were running down on his skin.

A moan came out from her on the moment when he felt his fingers getting wet.

“No, you’re not supposed to enjoy,” Jack groaned as he heard her breathing getting faster. Now her bottom felt soft around his fingers and her liquids were sticking on his fingers. However he continued since his erection was growing as he heard the sounds of her pleasure and felt how her body shivered because of his touch.

Jack curled his finger again inside her, rubbing carefully each spot. Elsa’s body tensed as he was getting her on the verge. She winced when he pulled his fingers out from her, their cheeks were warming up as they glanced at each other.

Elsa felt annoyed, because he had ended it before her pleasure reached the full measure and she could have given in. Her wetness was against the bulge inside Jack’s pants and she felt how his erection was throbbing inside his pants. She moved her hips a bit, making him gasp and place his hands now on her waist.

The fabric of his pants was now rubbing her as she moved over him. Jack’s pants got stained by her fluids, waves of shivers started to go through her as she enjoyed the feeling.

Jack let out a groan as he was about to release. Elsa felt her head getting dizzy and she was panting harder. Her body started to shiver as she felt coming because of the mix of pressure and fabric rubbing against her cleavage. It was simply just too much.

Jack squeezed her butt while pressing her down on him. She had collapsed on him, her whole body was quivering on top of him. It made him to gasp as his pants were feeling wetter and wetter because of her sticky liquids. The want to come and release was now strongly inside his head as the erection started to feel lightly painful.

Elsa was still panting on top of him, after letting herself come because of him. Without a word Jack threw her to bed to her back and positioned himself between her. Slowly he pushed down his pants and he sighed as he felt relieved. The open space around his erection felt great but now he only wanted to thrust it inside her, make her scream his name.

Jack caressed her cleavage , stuffing his finger inside her for a moment. She yelped, begging that he wouldn’t penetrate her since she was still feeling sore. He cleaned his fingers from her fluids by licking and then he  placed the tip to her entrance.

“W-wait.. not right away… Jack.. please,” she begged but he took a hold of her waist. With one single thrust he pushed himself inside her. He let out a groan as her insides were squeezing his length.

“NGH! Ah.. J-Jack..it h-hurts,” she whined but he was already pulling himself out. Only to thrust back inside her again, he felt his back sweating up as he started to pound her in steady pace. His heart rate was increasing as he looked at her exposed body. She started to sob and squeeze the bed sheets as he was rocking her over her limit again. Her body felt hot and she let go of the sheets, clenching onto his shoulders and letting her nails dig inside his skin.

His movement was coming sloppy and his hands were quivering but instead of stopping he just pulled her even closer to him. He moaned as his tip hit the bottom of her, it stretched in the pace of his pushes.

“I-it’s hurting me.. J-Jack?” She pleaded and her fingers made a painful sensation against his bare skin. He let his body weight drop on her, making her gasp as his nearly ready to release erection was beating her bottom. He started nipping her neck and he forced his hand between him and her.

Jack rubbed roughly her still sore clit from the earlier coming of her. At first she cried, it felt discomfortable but then he began to suck her breast. She started gasping and he made small movements with his hips, each push going further and deeper.

He was growing inside her, he moaned when her womanhood was tightly grabbing onto his erection, sucking it in as he tried to pull it out but then he had to push it back in.

“You feel so good,” Jack huffed and his thrusts were now irregular. He groaned as he started pushing her harder and faster, she hang onto his neck. Now he felt how her womanhood started loosening and tightening around his length. She was about to come.

He embraced her as he was now rocking himself against her harshly. Her hands dropped onto the bed and squeezed the sheets. She let out a silent cry as he pushed in once more. It sunk deep inside her, it grew and got stuck deep inside her.

This feeling was too much for him. With a groan he released his thick sticky seed inside her, filling her up. He fell to lay on her, breathing heavily. She was sobbing quietly and then he realized what he had done.

“E-Els.. I..” Jack mumbled as he pulled himself out. Elsa’s eyes were filled with shock and her cheeks were deep red. He reached his hand towards her but her eyes filled with rage as she slammed his hand aside.

“Don’t touch me!” She panted as she shot ice at him. Jack fell to floor and felt how his wrists were chained by ice.

Elsa stood up from the bed, limping a bit as she walked towards the door. A thin ice dress appeared on her as Jack watched her to go. He started to struggle, yell after her.

“Don’t follow me. I don’t want to see you again,” she whispered before leaving.

Quickly he broke the ice chains and got dressed. His feet were slipping on the stone floor as he ran outside from the door and after her.

Why did he do this to her? Her not loving him was like his worst nightmare that he himself arranged to be a reality now. “Why am I this stupid!” Jack whined as he ran outside from his small house. He saw her footprints on the muddy ground and started to follow them. All this time his heart was beating like a rocket, almost coming out from his chest and aching like never before.

He needed to find her, beg for forgiveness.

And.. never let go of her ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
101K 8.1K 63
[Second book in the 'Mommy' trilogy] Harper thought it was all over. She thought that Mommy was gone, and that they would be safe. And that was true...
35.1K 1.2K 49
Elia Madison finally met her dream guy, he's perfect in everything. He could pass as a model, actor, but who could've imagined...a cold blooded, psyc...
3.4K 102 142
This is about all the Greek myths and monsters. Gods and goddesses too. Everything you want or need to know about every god and goddess or every myth...