Blindfolded : By Queen_Rosalina

Jack grabbed her naked body and tied Elsa to the wall. He smiled at her before putting a blindfold over her eyes. He runs a soft whip over her body teasing her before using the feather part to tease her between her legs. Elsa moans and begs for him to have his way with her.

He only laughs and continues to tease her. He goes down and blows on her making her gasp then moan. Then he slips two fingers inside her and moves slowly In and out. Elsa starts gasping loudly and screams when she comes. Jack takes off all his clothes and Elsa stares every inch of him. He starts playing with her breast.

He kissed every inch of her slowly, starting over every time she moves too much. When they both can't take it jack takes off the blind fold and kisses Elsa hard and his member brushed Elsa's opening and she pushed forward. Jack takes off the hand cuffs and not bothering to go to the bed first, lays on the floor and pulls her on top of him. Elsa rides him and they both come over and over.

I close the book horrified at what I read.

" Anna! " I shout

" yeah " she tells back from upstairs

" why did you change my books characters names to jack and I's!? " I scream

" because you guys are my otp! Anyways why are you reading 50 shades of grey? Trying to get ideas?" Anna says and I feel mortified 

" No! 1. we're not together! 2. this wasn't mine it was the schools. 3.I was reading it cause it was required for English! " I say running up the stairs and when I see her I throw the book at her