Belt Buckle - By melantha123

POV Jack

I’m holding my breath as Elsa’s hands are working on me. She pulls the end of my belt from inside the buckle and I hear the clattering when the metallic parts are hitting together. She’s kneeling in front of me, focusing on opening up the belt buckle.

When she was about to pull out the belt I grabbed onto her wrists, she glances up and our eyes met. I felt my cheeks warming up when I watched her. “You really shouldn’t do this,” I whispered and stroked her cheek with the back of my hand. Her face felt warm and I saw her turning pink.

“But I need to do this,” she laughed nervously and broke my grip. I gulped when she pulled the belt out and threw it on the floor. Then she started to open up my pants, I flinched a bit when her front finger went between my pants and my abdomen as she was opening up my jeans button.

“Are you shivering Frost?” She teased me and I nodded my head slowly.

Suddenly I felt the button being open and then I heard the sound of the zipper when she pulled them open. I look away and try to relax.

“I’m going to lower them down now,” Elsa whispered and now I feel how her fingers slide inside my pants. I look up and bit my lower lip while she pulls my pants down.

“Y-you can still back off,” I whispered to her but she giggled and told me to lift my feet. I did as she asked and she pulled my pants off. I felt her French braid touching my leg and I look down.

“W-what are you doing?” I said quietly while panting. She was looking straight forward and I moved my hand slightly to cover myself up.

Elsa looks up and laughs nervously. “Umm.. your boxers have a nice color,” she chuckled as she stood up.

She stepped onto her water bottle and tripped because of it. Her body pressed against mine when I caught her. “Hehe, you’re nervous,” I laughed.

Elsa turned red. “Well, Frost, it’s not my fault that your parents are traveling and your pants are too long. I need to shorten them,” she sighed.

“Mmhmm.. Maybe you just wanted to see me without my pants on?” I whispered to her ear huskily as I embraced her.

“Now you’re the one shivering,” I chuckled and kissed her neck.

“Frost?” Elsa asked while her breath being shallow.

“I.. I should shorten those pants of yours,” she whispered and she tried to get loose.

I flinched when her hand accidentally hit me there. I gasped and she squealed, then she was repeating the mantra of her being sorry.

“Listen, Els, it’s nothing really,” I chuckled as she stood in front of me with shock in her eyes.

“You’re right Jack. This is so wrong!” Elsa gulped and picked up my pants from the floor, offering them to me.

“Nah, do what you promised. You owe me dinner though,” I smiled slyly.

“Agh, fine,” she groaned.

My heart jumped. “Wait. You’re going to dinner with me?” I gasped and se wiped her hair behind her ear.

“Sure,” she smiled.

We’ve been friends since childhood but when we went to high school our ways got separate. Mum and dad hired her as babysitter for Emma for their vacation. Heck, she wanted to shorten my overlong pants. This is so awesome!

“This is funny,” I grinned.

“What?” Elsa smiled when she went to sewing machine.

“You’ve seen me naked as a kid but now when I’m wearing boxers you’re like having some sort of seizure,” I raised my eyebrow.

Elsa sighed,”Frost. We were like one year olds now you’re..you’re.” She glanced at me and I noticed how her gaze trailed to look at my front. My face flushed and I place my hands in front of me while I clear my throat.

“LetMeShortenThosePants,” Elsa spoke fast and started sewing.

I watched as she worked and then she threw the finished product to me. I got myself dressed and I spin around. “Umm..” I mumbled.

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry Frost,” Elsa gulped.

“Yeah.. Well.. I’ve always wanted brown Capri pants,” I laughed aloud and she laughed too.

“You’re too sweet sometimes,” she suddenly said and gave me a kiss on cheek.

A/N:

Art by Zerochan