Gyne Appointment - by melantha123

A/N:

This was a request from person. Jack Frost as gynecologist and Elsa as patient. So.. here is your late bday present! :3

It's smut.

-          melantha123

—————

As her first check up like these she was feeling nervous. Elsa kept on crumbling the rim of her shirt in her hands. Just ten minutes ago she had came into this clinic, signing in and now waiting her turn.

She looks around her, seeing other women reading magazines calmly while waiting. Elsa sighs as her gaze goes back to her fingers that are trembling. Just a check-up and nothing more, she thought. She would just let the doctor look at her and things will be just fine.

When she called for the appointment she asked many times that she would see a female doctor. This was her first time going to a check up like this but as her own doctor told her, she should start seeing a specialist after she turns 20 years of age and do check-ups regularly. Something to do with changes and so they would be noticed in time.

Five minutes later she saw how a female doctor with green hair came to the waiting room. Elsa held her breath as her eyes were nervously looking around her. There were designs of moon placed on walls, she had arrived to the Moon clinic, best there is. She let out a relieved sigh when the doctor didn't call her name.

She was about to leave and call it off when she heard someone walking on a corridor. Then she saw a white doctor's coat and how this doctor placed down the papers that he was holding. Strikingly cyan blue eyes were looking around the room and he had this sly smile on his face.

"Which one of you is Arendelle?" His low sounding voice asked. Elsa's cheeks flushed as she stares at his name tag. 'Dr. Frost'. Slowly she raises her hand and the doctor nods towards he corridor.

"Alright then, follow me," he chuckled and she quickly followed him. She noticed his silvery white wind wisped hair and then his minty and sweet smell.

"I asked for a female doctor," Elsa managed to gulp out.

"She got sick so I'm taking her patients. I guess it's your first time? I assure you that I'm professional," Dr. Frost laughed a bit. However his laughter didn't calm her at all.

"I would like to move my appointment," Elsa whispered as Dr. Frost opened up the door for her.

"Don't be silly! Just go inside," Dr. Frost smirked and stared into her eyes. His eyes enchanted her and she went in. She startled when she saw the chair with leg support. It made her jump back and bump into the doctor. He groaned a bit as she stepped on his foot and then she felt his strong hands around her shoulders.

"Would you be kind and go inside? You're standing on my feet," Dr. Frost mumbled and Elsa went in quickly.

"Okay so let's do some basic info gathering first," Dr. Frost smiled and went behind his desk. Elsa sat across the table slowly, looking at the instruments like stethoscope.

"Name and age?" He asked.

"Elsa Arendelle and I'm 21," she said nervously.

"Any previous sicknesses or medicine that you take regularly?" He asked.

"No, none at all," Elsa whispered as she was relaxing a bit.

"Good," he replied as he wrote the information to his computer. "I can see from the database that this is your first gynecological examination? Am I right?" He asked from her as he raised his eyebrow.