Camping - By melantha123

Note: smutty, lemony

POV Elsa

”Alright so tent partners are as I say,” camp instructor Ariel shouted.

“Merida and Anna,” Ariel told.

“Hiro and Hiccup,” she continued and Hiro went to do a high five with Hiccup.

“Punzie and Flynn,” Ariel said and we heard whistles. Everyone had assumed that those two would end up together by the end of summer and now they sort of are together, at least as summer camp partners.

I groaned, I’ve been partner with Punzie always. This is annoying. I look around me to see the other campers.

There’s some girls and guys. I glance at Mulan, maybe she’s my partner?

I waited and waited, the numbers were getting low. I glance at the people who are left. There’s Eep – no wait she was paired with Guy. My eyes wandered in the crowd. Just couple girls left.

“Please be Vanelope,” I whispered and crossed my fingers while closing my eyes.

“Elsa  and Jack,” Ariel said. My eyes flashed open and I look around me. Not the troublemaker!

Then I saw him, he smiled slyly and waved his hand while he picked up his back bag. He was new in the city and become quite popular among people. He was funny and had this weird charm. While walking he ran his hand through his wind wisped silvery white hair.

“Hey Els,” he grinned as he came to me. I nodded my head and tried to look away while Ariel was dividing the others.

“You’re ignoring me, right?” He whispered and shoved me with his elbow, he chuckled to my groan.

“I take that as a yes,” he said softly and jumped to sit on the rock wall behind us.

Suddenly Ariel clapped her hands together. “Alright. Now time to do some bonding with your pair. Build up the tents and then you come back at the fire and sit with your pair. We’re roasting marshmallows while you get to know each other. This person who you’re watching will be your pair once the children arrive two weeks from now.”

Yes. We’re the future instructors of some ten year olds. Unfortunately I’m now stuck with Jack. I sighed and jump on the same wall to sit. I see Jack mouthing something to someone and seeming upset, he shakes his head and glances at me quickly while flushing.

When I started looking where Jack had been signaling something, I see Bunnymund making a jerking movement at his mouth with his hand. His tongue is pressing against his cheek. When Bunny noticed me looking at him he stopped grinning at Jack and I see how Bunny startled and turned around quickly.

“He just..umm.. signaled that we’re having ice cream later,” Jack said nervously.

“There’s nothing wrong for you being gay,” I chuckled and I heard him gasping.

Ariel told everyone to get started with their tents. We go at one that’s spread under the tree. Jack kneels down and starts working with the poles.

“Do you even know what you’re doing?” I sighed and he glared at me.

“Yeah or are you some sort of gay phobic?” He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes while helping him.

Once the tent was done we went to roast some marshmallows with others. Ariel urged us to sit with our pairs and gave us a mission by playing truth or dare with each other.

“Alright. Ask age and name first, it could break the ice. Let’s start!” Ariel ordered. I turn around and sat so the log bench was between my legs. Jack did the same.