From A Book - By PrincessSelene04

Elsa grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him upstairs into their room. In an instant he had her pinned against the door, kissing her hard. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues met, driving him insane. He kissed her collarbone as his hands wandered down to her breast. The more he pulled and tugged at her, the more she moaned.

He frantically pulled her legs onto his hips and grabbed her butt--tightly pushing her closer to him. She moaned even louder when a bulge pressed into her thigh. She always loved feeling him get excited--which happened quite easily and quite often.

Without warning Jack picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He gently set her down as her continued planting kisses on her neck and collarbone. “Jack,” She sighed his name.

They frantically touched each others’ bodies, finally starting to peel away the first layers of clothing. Off came Elsa’s skin-tight tanktop followed by Jacks blue hoodie and t-shirt.

He pushed her further into the bed--and she loved it. Elsa unbuttoned Jack’s shorts and slid them down. Jack did the same for her and threw her jean shorts across the room. They hit a lamp and for a moment it startled them, but they laughed it off and kept going.

Elsa whined when his fingers slipped into her under her underwear to start teasing her. She wanted him...now. But she would allow him to tease her a little while longer because it wasn't like it felt bad.