Private and the Captain - by melantha123

A/N: Here I go. This is now… the most smutty, lemon filled fruit salad that I have ever done. I challenged myself, and now…. oh my frost..Next challenge is to do some more precise describing. Like more sensual . I'm gonna freaking improve my writing.. lol.. 

-        Memory plate:

  melantha123

-          Born 23rd March 1989

-          Died 23rd March 2015

-          Missed by none, wrote something that blew her head up.

People say that they didn’t sign up for this. So they don’t have to deal with it. Now the case isn’t like that. She knew that this was what she signed up for, she wrote her name under the papers. Using her perfectly curled autograph and smiling as brightly as the sun.

And she was accepted. In the past is the day when she walked out of the office, feeling the hot summer day warming up her skin and making her desire ice cream.

The rain is pouring down, the mud makes her feet slide and slip as she is trying to climb up the high wall.

“Move it! MOVE IT!” She hears the captain roaring above the sound of thunder.

Her hands were slipping on the rock wall which the water had soaked. “Arendelle! Get your ass up!” She heard Fitzherbert shouting at her from below. Oh, does she wish right now that she wouldn’t have signed up for this crap.

“Yes Arendelle, better get your pretty ass working harder or I might have to fire you,” the captain spat out harshly. When the lightning struck I saw his figure, how his arms were crossed and his hair was sticking against his head.

“Sir, yes sir!” She yelled her response as she gathered all the strength she got left to finish the climbing up. Swiftly she swung herself over the wall and jumped down to other side. She started running, right until the next obstacle. She crawled under barb wires, her elbows sinking in the mud tightly. She was out of breath, hungry and her every muscle ached.

“Pathetic!” Captain Frost roared and then ordered everyone to line up. He was holding his chin up and arms folded behind his back as he walked past the line. He glared at his candidates, feeling sad that he would have to soon work with them and lead them in actual battles.

Frost paused in front of a guy with green eyes, longish brown hair which had couple small braids in them. He sighed loudly and his shoulders dropped down. It made the candidate to startle as the captain was now glaring at him. “Tell me rookie… whatever your name is. Why did you join in the first place?” he said as he turned himself to look at the young man. Frost’s legs were slightly apart, his back being straight and his whole expression was proud. His face was sculpted into strict manner, his eyebrows narrowing as he examined the scared and shivering figure in front of him.

“H-Hiccup Haddock sir!” Haddock told him as he lifted his hand over his forehead to give Frost honor.

“Ease Private Haddock,”  Captain told to Hiccup who took more comfortable standing position.

“I joined to serve the nation, sir!” Haddock spoke proudly. Captain Frost nodded his acceptance.

Captain Frost started walking again. He passed Private Fitzherbert and Hamada. Elsa’s heart beat was increasing as she stared in front. Her eyes were getting blurry as she tried not to blink. She kept her eyes on a single lamp pole that was lighting up the yard while rain poured down. The footsteps of the captain were echoing in her mind.