Bored - By MrAweesome

Note:

Here is something perverted from MrAweesome.

I also have couple of smuts written by some pervert minded readers xD. Gonna publish them little later.

Also I'm going to write something pervy and humorous soon... I hope.

The book got R rating because of couple latest chapters. It's now gonna stay as R rated because I can't change it or don't want to. Not all chapters will be all smut/lemon.

melantha123

-----

(Elsa's Pov)

Hi I'm Elsa Summers.

I'm sick, I got the flu from one of my friends at my school, and now I'm stuck at home doing absolutely nothing. It sucks because my friends and family are being really overprotective of me so their not letting me do ANYTHING. Especially Jack, hes my boyfriend.

So there I was just sitting on my bed, trying to think of something "interesting" to do. I really wanted something to eat, but I was to lazy to get up and make anything. Uhhhh why does the kitchen have to be so far from my room.

Suddenly, as if on cue, Jack burst into my room clutching something in his hand.And withought warning, he sticks it into  my mouth. Mmmm I know exactly what this is.

"How does it taste babe?" he asked.

"Ummm it tastes good?"  I responded, sounding unsure of myself. He took it out.

"You sound unsure" he said. Then all of a sudden he just stuck it back in. I started to take it out of my mouth and Jack looked dissapointed.

"Awww you don't like it, do you?" He said, clutching his piece of meat.

I looked up and saw a sad expression on his face. I mean, It tasted good, it was just so sudden. Plus I needed some air, the thing literally filled my whole mouth. I noticed he seemed really dissapointed when I took his meat out and he started to slowly walk away.

Awww he was just trying to be nice. I decided that I would make it up to him. He is just trying to cheer me up after all.

"Umm...on second thought....this is great" I said, before Jack was all the way outside of my room.

"Can you put it back in my mouth please?" I asked. Jack turned back around and started to blush.

"Really?...cause I was worried you wouldn't like it. I put alot of effort to it, and I remember how you liked them nice and hard. Then to my surprise he immediatly stuck it back in my mouth feeling it's heat. Awww he did remember how hard and warm I liked it.

"Oooohhhh baby you don't know how good this taste" I told him. Jack looked surprised. "It's soooo good" I said again.

"Woah, I guess you do like it.....you like it alot" he responded  bashfully and with awe. I shoved it deeper into my mouth.

"Yesssss" I moaned. Then I pulled it out and started to lick and caress at the tip. Don't judge me, to me it tasted wonderful. What else could I do but worship it? So anyways, I started to lick the front with my  tongue, leaving a trail of saliva on top of the blessed thing.

Next I felt it started to leak it's sticky fluids all over my mouth. Some even got in my eye. All that did was make me love it even more. I started to push it in deeper and deeper into my mouth, slowly picking up pace with each mouthful.

Then I sucked it again and again and again.............................. until finally............................................ I ate it. Yup................I ate it all up. The whole thing. Right there and then.

My gaze then went to Jack who's face I noticed was red.

"Jack honey are you alright?" I said.

"Y-yeah, I just never knew anybody who liked my cooking that much. He replied.

"Ohhh but baby you know how much I love you cooking" I told him.

"Especially your bacon. You always remember to make it hard and  crispy for me, just the way I like it, that's why you're my boyfriend after all" I continued.

"What!! I'm only your boyfriend because of my bacon!!" He said. I just laughed.

"Honesty Jack you can be such a retard at times". He just blushed.

"Besides I"m with you for your......other bacon" I said seductively. He blushed even harder.

"You mean my sausages" he asked dumbly.

"No....i mean your other "sausage" told him seductively again.

"Wait you want me to make sausages?.....B-but I already made bacon" he said.

"Arhhhhh Jack you know what I mean!!" I yelled to him. He just laughed at me.

"Yeah, thanks Elsa but no thanks, I'm not gonna risk getting sick from you" and with that, he left the room.

"Arhhhhhh!! JACKSON OVERLAND FROST, GET OVER HERE, ....I DEMAND SEX!!!" I scream at him.

I could still here him laughing at me outside. Great.......I still don't have anything to do.