Go Slow - by --elma

Smut/Lemon

-------------------
POV Jack

“Elsa…” I say while trying to part our mouths.

“uh-uh.” is all she says while pulling me onto her. Her left hand is in my hair while her right hand pulls my lower body closer to her. She’s driving my crazy with her touch. I don’t resist her anymore. I put my knee in between her legs and press my body into her. I put kisses down her neck and bite her neck lightly. She moans while arching her back. I slide my hand into her shirt and up her back. I unbuckle her bra and start pulling her shirt off. She quickly grabs mine and pulls it over my head. As soon as my head is free from my shirt she plants a kiss on my lips. I pull away and move my mouth to her breast. She moans while I and sucking on her breast. I move my kisses down until I am at the top of her pants. I lean back and slowly unbutton them while looking at her to see if she is okay with it. She isn’t look this way. She picks her head up and looks at me when I stop.

“Why did you stop?” She says while looking a little red in her face. I smirk and continue to take off her pants. I throw them on the floor beside out shirts then start pulling mine off. I lean forward to her and kiss her passionately. I feel my tip pressing on her entrance.

“P-Please go slow.” Elsa says after she pulls away from my lips.

“Of course, love.” I say. I push my lips against her again and slowly inch my way into her. I feel her legs tense up around my body. I try to pull myself out so I don’t hurt her but she pulls me in with her legs. I moan with pleasure as she pulls me into her as far as I can go.

I look at her face and she looks into my eyes. Her face turns slightly red.

“Are you okay?” I say while brushing my finger over her cheek.

“Yeah.” She says while smiling slightly to me. “Please continue.” I smirk to her and start moving my hips back and forth. Her body relaxes around me. After a few minutes of taking it easy I start pounding into her relentlessly. She moans every time my tip hits her bottom. Her fingers are dragging down my back. I feel her getting off and I drives me crazy. I quickly pull out before I come. My warm liquid covers her stomach and I fall over to my back.