Ink and Lust - By melantha123

A/N: This was a request from a user. I hope that she likes about it! The plot is my own but the business where Jack works was her idea.. and one detail. I won't spoil this for ya xD.

Enjoy. It's smut time.

 ————————

All of this day has been like a bad dream to her. First she woke up late and was nearly late from work. She's a design artist at Corona's wedding dress store. She designs every girl's dream dresses and can create something wonderful and magical for anyone despite size or age.

Elsa Arendelle had a tough customer that day, the customer wasn't satisfied until her design was really adjusted by each fine detail. And no, the bride wasn't the one who was giving her trouble but her fiancé, Naveen, who was really picky about his future wives gown.

After being late at work she went to pick up her sister's kids from daycare. Anna's husband Kristoff had just got home when Elsa brought their twin girls to him.

"Thanks Elsa, you're a life saver," Kristoff grinned. Elsa smiles and nods her head while glancing at the time. She still needs to pick up few items because she needs the fabrics for her great wedding dress that she will be working on starting from tomorrow. There will be a grand event concerning wedding dress business in less than a month. Elsa's boss Rapunzel Corona is really overly excited about it.

Finally she had everything and it seems like she can make it. She starts her car's engine but as she is about to drive off to the busy streets the engine fails. "WHY NOW!" She yells and steps out.

Quickly she called for road service to take her car to be fixed. She was already running late from her appointment. Only way to downtown was by taking the subway. Even her heel broke when she runs down to the metro station. This day wasn't for her at all.

She curses aloud when she missed the train and next would go fifteen minutes from now. Just her luck she thought.

It's getting dark when she is running towards her goal. The heel that she has got left is clapping against the pavement and her tightly tied hair bun is getting loose, her hair is now on loose French braid as she runs. Her concern is how she can convince him to see her, this is really important to her.

"WAIT!" She screams when she sees the red door. Someone is just about to lock it up.

After a long day at work he was just closing the place up when he heard some girl screaming. Slowly he turns around and sees a woman running in a weird way towards him. She yells again and he lets his keys to drop down on his waist chain and he is about to say something when she stumbles into her own feet and flies the rest of the way right into his arms.

"Whatta heck are you doing?" He says as he helps her up. Her appearance must have been graceful in some distant past, now her hair is a bit messy looking, she's missing other heel and her suit is stained. The sight amuses him and he chuckles a bit.

Elsa corrects her pose and she looks at the man. She glances at him, wearing a blue hoodie and brown pants. That's all she can see in this darkness, the street lamp is broken outside the shop.

"I uh... have and appointment to Mr. North," she mumbled and tucked a hairstrand behind her ear.

"So you are the one that he was supposed to do two hours ago. Too bad, he left hour ago," he laughed and turns around again to lock the doors.

"Please! I really need this. Can't you call him?" Elsa begged. Maybe this guy has some heart?

"Uh, listen. Just get new appointment. Our waiting time is about one year," he told her. Suddenly she grabs to his shoulder and forces him to turn around.