Two Worlds Part 2 - By melantha123

A/N: I promised you that I would do a little more innocent chapter before.. well.. part 1 was it.. and now.. “I’m FrEEEEE!!” MWAHAHAHAA.

It's..smut/lemon time now.

-melantha123

She woke up to see the man who called himself Jack Frost right next to the bed where she was laying at. He was sleeping, leaning his chin to his hand that was taking support from the edge of the bed. Her eyes trailed looking at the man, he was wearing v-neck undershirt and brown vest over it. She glanced down on him and saw him wearing brown capris and no shoes. He was looking like any typical human would. Except the shining silvery white hair.

Slowly she tilted her head to her right as she dragged herself to sit on the bed. For a moment she hesitated before she lifted some of his hair from covering up his eyes and forehead. This is how he looks like while he is sleeping, she thought and her other hand caressed his cheek without her realizing it before it was too late.

Jack Frost flashed his eyes open with a flinch, while he slept he had forgotten that he had company. Now he watched how the unknown girl had some blush rising on her cheeks as she let go of him. He ran his hand through his hair, getting his hair away from covering up his eyesight.

The girl was pulling his blanket over her body, covering her from being seen by him. He noticed how the blanket slipped away from her legs and he saw that the deep cut from before had vanished.

“H-how?” He gulped out as he touched her leg. Immediately she slapped his cheek and he felt the burning sensation as his cheek was stinging after the blow.

“It healed!” She snapped and covered her legs with the blanket. He thought that she looked furious but also curious and alert.

He smiled to her as he stood up, “Would you like to have some breakfast?” He asked. He would give her his share. There’s something in that girl that got him wondering, it’s like there’s some connection between them that he doesn’t know.

“No thank you Jackson,” the girl said quickly, making him freeze to his feet at the door. It had been a while since he heard that name.

“I told you that I’m Jack,” he said emotionlessly.

“No. You’ve told me that you’re Jackson Overland,” the girl said and he heard how she got up from his bed. He turned around and saw the blanket falling down. For few seconds his eyes saw her perfect curvy figure, he held his breathe when the girl had some ice crystals circling around her and how a dress made of ice appeared to cover her body.

“N-no I haven’t and you shouldn’t call me that,” he spat out and ruffled his hair nervously. How would the girl know what his birth name was? It had been a long time ago when he was shut out from the community and given a new name. Jack Frost. All because he is thought to be cursed.

“You want to be Jack Frost?” She practically laughed while she stepped closer.

“Yes. Who are you?” He gulped out and backed up against the wall where the girl pinned him against.

She smiled mischievously when she noticed the shy behavior of that dreamy blue eyed finder of hers. Her fingers touched his chest and her hand slowly trailed behind his neck.

“I missed you,” she whispered quickly and the he felt her body pressing against his.

Missed him? What does she mean? He thought as he rubbed the girls back.

“M-missed me?” He mumbled out and the girl took a step back.

“I’m Elsa Arendelle. I live in Disney Oceanic,” she smiled and her hands rested on his waist now while she pressed her head against his chest and listened to his fast beating heart. She had missed this feeling so dearly.