Moonlight Part 2 - By Jelsa-and-books-rock

I looked at the man. He had a paw print tattoo on his palm. I could not put my finger on why he looked so familiar.

I shakily stood up. I was still wearing my comfy purple UGGS and my tight blue sweater and jeans. The man had not seen me yet.

I didn't want to startle him so I cleared my throat. He whipped around and pinned me to the wall with one arm. I couldn't breathe.

"Stop, please!" I begged. His eyes widened as he saw me. He then let me go and backed away silently. I look at this silent dangerous man. "W-who are you?" He finally spoke. His voice was rough and sounded like a growl.

"Call me Jack. Now, what did you see last night." i was shocked at how scared he sounded. Like he was trapped in something he couldn't get out of.

"well, I got chased by a wolf in the woods and this huge guy with a gun came down and pointed it at us. I knew he was going to kill us so I approched the wolf. He didn't hurt me so we took care of the guy together.  Why are you so interested in this?" He visibky sighed in relief.

"Well, now you know about my brother Hans. He is such a jerk but I can't believe he would try to shoot.." He trailed off. I felt my eyes widen. He was the wolf! I slowly backed away.

"You were the wolf, weren't you? That was why it didn't hurt me! You're under some sort of curse, aren't you?" His eyes widened and he leaped on me tackling me to the ground.

"You can never tell anyone about this. Got it? If anyone found out my family could be killed. I don't want that to happen because of me." He sank to his knees. I felt a pang in my heart for him. He couldn't help what he was.

"How did it happen? Believe me it helps to talk about it." I needed to know how it happened, plus, I really didn't like to see Jack sad. He was just so, different somehow from the other boys. Besides being a werewolf. He sighed and looked at me with those cyan eyes of his. I looked back with the calm i could muster, as it felt like i was going to dissappear under his gaze.

"It all started when i was sixteen. I went out into the forest and came across a witch. She asked me if i would like to come inside her hut, but I declined. I saw a girl about a year younger than me tied up inside looking at me. She looked so scared. I couldn't leave her there. I vowed to come back later and free her. So after the witch had fallen asleep I crept into the hut. I saw the girl sobbing in the corner. She looked up at me and was about to cry out in joy so i put a hand over her mouth. i shushed her and unlocked the cage. She immediatly gasped as the witch stirred.

"Run!" I yelled as the witch's beetle-black eyes opened. She fled the hut. The witch was furious. Before i could get away she grabbed my ankle. I could get away she grabbed my ankle  I turned around and saw her toothless gums smiling at me. She then stuffed me in the cage and locked it with magic.

She then croaked at me. "I was going to use this new spell on that girl but you'll do."

I tried to break the bars but they were made of solid iron. She then took out and oddly shaped dagger. She chanted over and over noom eht fo tirips mih ekat. I was frightened as she took the dagger and cut a paw print into my palm with it.

Excrutiating pain went through my whole body. The moon beamed down on the fresh blood. She cackled as i wept in pain. Sudden;y i began to transform. i felt my body lengthen and my clothes rip as my body grew hair. I was turned into a wolf. I regret saving that girl every day since then.

" I looked him straight in the eye. "Well, now it's time for that girl to pay her dept. Then i kissed his cheek. He looked startled.

"What was that for?" I smiled at him.

"For saving me all those years ago Jack. You weren't the only one that was cursed Jack." I then held up my palm and a small snowflake emerged from it. He looked shocked but i smiled. I was going to give that witch a piece of my mind when i find her. Then, I was going to help Jack get cured, and try and stop my feelings for him.